Care Package

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you, too." I confessed.

Her nose crinkled in excitement, and she placed another brief kiss on my lips, "But... You did promise to cum inside me. No slowing down."

I rolled her onto her back, somehow managing to stay partially inside her before planting myself back to my full length as I positioned myself on top.

I kissed at her neck, and slowly began driving into her. "I love it when you talk that way."

"Ugh." She grunted, "Mmm. I love it... Mmm... When you fuck me."

"All of twice?" I managed to gasp out, arms by her head as I began to pick up the pace. Thrusting in and out of her loudly, violently.

"Oooh. Shut up. Faster. Just fuck me." She abandoned the playful banter, eyes fluttering closed with a look of ecstasy on her face.

Her eyes didn't stay closed long, as I did as instructed.

The bed and mattress complained beneath us, and Violet reached up to hold her breasts as I slammed into her, rough and fast. Driving her hips into the bed as she seemed to hold her breath.

"Ugh! Oh! Oh! Shit, fuck!" Violet moaned with short and starting sounds, "Yes... Ye-es! I'm...!"

She wrapped her legs around me as she came again. Her pussy spasming around me as I pushed into her depths. Deeper and harder, knowing how much this meant to her.

The intimacy of this probably meant more than her ass had to me. We were joined, in a way that could never be taken away.

All I wanted was to show her that I loved her.

She'd given me everything.

Time to return the favour.

"E-eric!" Violet gasped, feeling me beginning to well up, "Do it. Cum for your little sister. Just like she's always wanted. Fill up her naughty pussy, just like her ass. Fuck her, like she's always wanted you to."

I took her tongue into my mouth, as I pushed into her deeply, and sprayed into her. Filling her up until I could feel my own seed running out, down and across her other hole.

I fell onto her, suddenly too weak to even lift my head, breathing raggedly into her ear.

"Fuck." Violet gasped, "How... The hell... Did Meghan ever... Walk... After you did... That, to her?"

I rolled my eyes. "I never did... Cum inside her... And... Can you stop... Being so jealous? I'm yours."

"I love you, Eric. Ass and soul." Violet chuckled, "Ass and soul."

"Love you."

She turned her head, "Huh. You can't move, can you?"

"Nope."

Violet gave a playful sigh, "Well, I guess I'm stuck here, then."

---------------

"It's a beautiful view." I said, leaning up against one of the verandah posts, hot coffee in hand whilst the birds sang in the trees overhead.

Violet laughed softly, her brush dabbing carefully at her canvas, "You're totally not looking at the sunrise are you?"

"Not even a little." I said, staring at the woman in front of me. Sitting stark naked on her stool as she continued to paint something she'd been working on nearly since she'd moved in a year ago.

"Well, I suppose the best views are the ones that you feel like you can reach out and touch." The artist said as she carefully put down the brush, and swivelled to face me.

I smiled at her, "The ones you figured were always out of reach?"

"Yup." Violet grinned, and then stood up and stretched, "Well, you're finally up. You know Meghan is dropping by for a visit today, right? We don't have as much time as usual."

I shrugged, "Your fault for wearing me out last night."

"Oh for..." She bit off what she was going to say and glared, "Are you going to stand there all day, or are you going to fuck me before the sunrise goes away?"

"Yes, ma'am." I put my drink down, walking over and putting my arms around her, "And what would you like, today?"

She smiled up at me, "The little sister would like a backdoor delivery, this morning."


1...456789