Care Package

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was working on something."

She looked at the computer screen, "The game. Huh. That's cute."

"Meghan. What are you doing here, early in the morning? Did Violet fall down some stairs and end up in the hospital?" My patience snapped.

She twirled to face me, and smiled lopsidedly, "Well, no. Obviously. I can't believe you're this thick. Scratch that, I can. I don't think either of us really expects the double-date to go that well next week. Vi's... Going to freak."

I walked back to my couch, and the blanket-wrapped woman joined me. "Aha. Maybe."

"So, I've only got like a week to date you. Because I am actually interested." Meghan spoon-fed me, expecting me to understand why that justified waking me up at an ungodly hour.

I rubbed my temples, "And it couldn't wait, because...?"

"Because I've got lectures in the morning. And work." Meghan replied and rolled her eyes, "So, I thought it would be fun to pick things up where we left off. Before we got interrupted."

"I did say I don't sleep with someone on the first date. And... And I am really exhausted." I rubbed at my face.

"I can change your mind." She grinned, leaning in and kissed my cheek. "If nothing else... You could have a hot and naked girl sleep in your arms. Still turning me down?"

"Kinda." I laughed weakly, "I can barely keep my eyes open. So... I guess you can stay over. Couch or my bed. But I really doubt I am up for anything."

She shrugged, "I'm cool with that. Your bedroom then?"

She didn't wait for an answer, grabbing my arm and hauling me to my feet with surprising strength. She shuffled down the hallway, before pushing me into my room.

Which was more of a mess than I remembered it from this morning. The blankets were on the floor, and the sheets were... The sheets had been changed.

Had Violet been changing my bed when she spotted me and Meghan making out?

Sweet, but unnecessary and slightly weird.

"Wanna help me out of this?" Meghan asked, excitement in her voice.

I turned to look at the black and red dress, and the way it clung to her. She turned, lifting her head and exposing a zip.

My fingers fumbled, barely grasping it and struggling to undo it. I heard Meghan speak nervously, "Shit. Should I be doing this?"

"Don't. Nearly got it." I replied as I finally managed to pull it down, revealing her skin beneath. Smooth and warm to the touch.

The dress slipped down slowly, revealing that she was wearing neither bra nor panties beneath it. No wonder she'd been freezing to death outside.

I slipped my arms around her waist from behind, leaning my chin on her shoulder, "So... A week? That's not a long time to spend together. Especially if you're trying to sneak around."

"Oh, I'm not." She giggled, "Vi will either get over it or she won't. My bet is on not. And that you'll break up with me, choosing her over me. After all, I'm just a girl you barely know."

"I get the feeling you care about as much as I do about her."

Meghan shrugged, "I do care, she's my best friend. Yeah, if she hates it then, I might dump you, too. So... Do you mind us fast-tracking this? Please?"

"What did you have in mind?"

"As much sex as is humanly possible." Meghan turned around in my arms, kissing my nose and grinning, "That and sleeping here most nights. Every night. I'll even make you breakfast."

I could feel myself twitching.

We both knew that this wouldn't be more than a casual relationship, and after everything that had been happening... That sounded great. Someone I couldn't hurt, or would hurt less, when I didn't live up to expectations.

"You don't have to do the last one. Unlike Vi, I'm a decent cook. And you should get something out of this." I smiled at her, "But, sure."

She grinned. Pushed me back to the edge of the bed silently, and sat me down. The woman immediately knelt down and began to remove my pants, and then my underwear.

Her cold hands made me flinch as they wrapped around my cock and began to play with it. She kissed at it gently, her warm breath causing a contrast in the sensations.

Her utter determination, and the way this was happening so damn quickly, was a huge turn-on.

It didn't take Meghan long to get me to begin responding, and she took advantage of it. Slipping me right into her mouth, where her tongue began to go to work.

I let out a small groan, causing her to smile, dripping a little from the corner of her mouth as she slathered all over my cock. The blonde began to bob her head, quickly fluffing me and preparing me for what she wanted.

My eyes widened as she easily took my almost full-sized length down her throat. I could see the bulge of my rod.

Meghan pulled off the cock with a loud gasp, "Well. That was fun. My turn?"

I helped her lie down on the bed, before running my hands up her smooth legs and spreading her knees. Revealing a small pink pussy, below a very well trimmed blonde bush.

I noticed that her lips was slightly red and leaned in and kissed at her gently, listening to her gasp. "I think you might have been playing with this."

"A little." She admitted.

I tasted at her, pushing my face in. I enjoyed the quiet way she moaned, so different to her forceful personality. Tiny shuddering gasps, short and pitched cries.

She tasted less sweet than some girls, not quite sour, but not the taste of someone with a perfect diet either.

My knees went numb, as the two of us were content to take the time to warm her up the right way. I don't know how long I spent there, lapping at her pussy.

Eventually, she pulled gently at my hair, and I looked up and saw her red-flushed face, and the way she was lying on the bed with a mild sort of tiredness.

I stood up, "So, time to spoon on the bed and get some sleep?"

She looked utterly crushed at the suggestion. "I... Sure. Time to curl up, though you might need a towel for your face, first."

I went with it, without planning to actually do that. "I'll clean up. Mind getting the bed ready for us?"

I took my time to wash the juices from my chin, before wandering back and climbing beneath the warm blankets. My arms went around her pulling her against me where I kissed at her neck, "You're sweet."

"I try." She said quietly.

I rearranged myself a little, pressing the head of my still hard-cock against her. I gently began to rock, pushing on her.

Meghan turned her head in surprise, "Are you just teasing me? I thought we were..."

"I was teasing you earlier. Expected you to turn down sleep, or at least ask if it was what I wanted. Turns out, you're amazing with boundaries. But..." I smiled.

Meghan spun over quickly, pushing me onto my back and swinging a leg over my hips to put her in position. She kissed me quickly, pushing her tongue inside my mouth.

As I began to respond to her kiss, I felt myself being absorbed into her textured walls as she slid down, embedding me deeply inside her cunt.

She let out a shuddering groan as she bottomed out, breathing through her nose and not stopping the kiss. I could feel her pulsing, responded to it by flexing.

The blonde broke the kiss, grinning excitedly, "Now that, feels right. Oh, I like this cock. Now... What do you say to fucking me? Need me to do most of the work?"

In response, I picked her up by her hips, sliding her halfway up me, and began to sluice in and out of her depths. Meghan moaned loudly, "Oh yes, love the way you answer. Fuck me."

Who was I to deny a lady's request?

Her breasts began to bounce as I held her tighter and began to hammer quickly into her from underneath. She looked at me in surprise, her mouth hanging open.

Meghan let out a high pitched cry every time I rammed up into her. There was a loud squishing sound with each thrust, her fluids running down me as she began to show signs of approaching her climax.

Her face reddened, and her brows furrowed, her moans growing more frantic. The walls of her pussy clutching at me tighter.

"Oh, ugh, yes... I'm... Ugh..." She tried to warn me, bucking her hips to try and get me to increase my speed.

It took all I had, but I sped up even more. Her head fell beside mine and she began a long groaning cry, unintelligible and animalistic. Fingers digging into my side.

She came violently, more violently than any girl I'd ever fucked before. Crying out into my ear as her entire body seemed to become a vice locked around me.

I was almost pushed out of her by the sheer force of her climax. Which was a new, and somewhat disturbing, experience for me.

Almost.

She took a ragged breath and collapsed lightly against me, sweat running off her forehead. She kissed my cheek, and smiled weakly, "Well... Fuck. That was amazing... Did... How are you still hard? You didn't?"

I laughed and kissed her back, "Most guys cum when you do, don't they? Wow. I can see why."

"You actually didn't." She took a deep breath, "Well... I'd offer to finish you, but I... Need a minute. I'm exhausted. Fuck, you're like a friggin' hammer."

"Eh, I'm exhausted too." I laughed softly, "Walking is now optional. So you've got that to be proud of."

She flexed her walls, grinning as I moaned, "Didn't say I was done yet. Just that I needed a minute. Not about to leave you hanging after that amazing little display."

I turned her head so that I could kiss her properly. This was less frantic than our previous ones, savouring each other, as we competed to make the other one moan without moving.

She flexed her walls, showing enough control to be able to actually massage my dick without her moving.

I might not be able to do much, but my flexing inside her sensitive post-orgasm pussy was enough to elicit a similar response out of her.

Eventually the competition began to pick up the pace again. Meghan didn't break our kiss, but she did begin to lift her hips, thrusting slowly down on me.

Grinding herself as she moaned into my mouth, before lifting up. Taking her time with each thrust, making sure the full length of me was feeling her silken depths.

It was working.

I could feel the stirring in my balls as she slowly picked up the pace. The telling signs of imminent arrival as the gorgeous blonde above me fucked me with long deliberate strokes.

Meghan slowed her pace, breaking the kiss and grinning, her dimple showing off. "Not yet. Not until you recover so you can try and break this wet pussy."

"God, you're good. More self control than I have." I kissed at her neck, "Is your plan really all night?"

"No." She said and rolled her eyes, "I just... Mmm. Wanna feel you... Pile drive me from on top."

"I love the way you talk."

Meghan leaned upright, hands braced against my chest, "Yeah. Mmm. Well, I love this... Dick. Mind if I take it home with me?"

"Probably." I smiled and avoided mentioning the obvious joke of my sister having a problem with my dick running around her house. "Prefer if this warm cunt was always here in my bed."

"Oh." Meghan grinned, face flush with pleasure as she flexed, still riding. "Something about this cunt you like?"

"Everything."

She kissed me briefly, "You say the sweetest things. Mmm. Ready to fuck me, yet? This girl really wants... You to go to town."

"Roll over."

She slipped free of me as she did as I suggested, spreading her legs and exposing her open and reddened pussy for me.

I braced myself, lining up from above her, and got ready to completely burn myself out. My cock slipped instantly back into its new home, right up to the hilt, as she grabbed my wrists and moaned raggedly. "Oooh... Shiiit."

I stole another kiss, before leaning up and taking her hands in mine. Pinning her to the bed, right as I began to thrust into her willing depths.

"Oooh... Fuck yes. That's it. Perfect. Keep... Fucking... Me." She turned from moaning into grunting as I thrusted into her, making her breasts bounce and threatening to knock her right into the headboard.

I fucked her harder, driving her slender body down into the mattress beneath us, bottoming out with each fast stroke as I went from long and hard to blistering pace.

Just like she wanted.

Her hands clutched mine, fingernails digging into the back of my hands, as she cooed and moaned. Grunting and crying out. Wordlessly begging for more. Begging for it all.

Her face was a mix of pleasure and awe as I pistoned in and out of her sheathe. The mattress began to complain as our hips struck together, her body bucking under the assault.

"Oh, fuck shit motherfuck cocksucking fuck!" The series of expletives suddenly ripped free of her mouth, a moment before I felt her close down on me.

Fully encased and close to my limit, I didn't have much of a chance.

With a heroic effort I managed to pull free. The moment the head cleared her slit I began to spray, each large spurt trailing up her and almost hitting her in the face with explosive force.

Meghan laughed, half in shock, staring at the cum covering her. "Holy shit, dude. Just... Wow."

I kissed the top of one of her breasts, and then completely collapsed. Unable to even climb onto the bed before my legs gave way, dropping me onto the ground.

She sat up in fright, "Eric? You dead?"

I raised a hand, almost like a white flag of surrender.

She took a deep breath, "Oh. Thank god. It's already going to be hard to explain this one to Violet. Let alone if I killed you."

I laughed weakly, my lungs burning, "You... Thought... You fucked me.... To death..."

"Jerk." She said, dripping cum as she knelt beside me on the ground, "I'm actually concerned. Are you okay?"

"No? I will be, though. You, on the other hand, need a shower. I might be able to crawl into bed by the time you're done." I said, looking at the pretty stars in my vision.

Meghan stroked my cheek, sounding terrified, "Not leaving you on the floor."

"Really. I'm fine. Clean up, and then we can fall asleep in each other's arms. Before Violet calls you and screams that you snuck out."

The blonde smiled, "Eh. I do that all the time."

"Right after agreeing to date her brother? She's going to accuse you of cheating."

"No." Meghan shook her head, "She's not. Swapping dress was her idea. She may have... Encouraged me. To make the most of things."

"Too much information. Did not need to know that." I shuddered.

"She just wants you to be happy. And you insisted."

"Am happy. And thoroughly fucked." I smiled up at her, "You... Are amazing. Like a friggin' bomb going off. Though, that promise about as much sex as is humanly possible..."

"Need some recovery time?" She smiled down at me.

"About a week." I said tiredly, and reached up to stroke her cheek weakly, "But I suppose you'll convince me otherwise in the morning."

"Nope." Meghan said, looking at her phone, whilst still sitting there wearing nothing except my cum. "I've only got like an hour and a half to sleep before I need to get up again. You spent way too long eating me out."

"Guess I'll do that less, then."

"Jerk." She glared, and finally stood up, only to crouch over my face again. "I could use some more..."

"How are you still frisky?" I said in amazement, but dove in anyway. Which apparently Meghan hadn't quite been expecting. She almost fell forward as she moaned, catching herself on all fours.

She shuddered over the top of me, clearly too sensitive for this to take any time at all.

She mewled loudly, before descending into frantic panting. It was amazing feeling her arch and shudder above me as her third orgasm of the night blasted through her like a freight train.

With that, there were two of us lying on the bedroom floor, frantically gasping for air.

"I... Don't think you need to warm yourself up in future."

Meghan laughed weakly, "Nope. Fuck. I don't wanna go to uni. Or work. Can't I stay here getting my brain fucked to death?"

I twisted awkwardly to kiss her cheek, "Nope. I need time to recover. But thankyou, for the morning wake up booty call. You're amazing."

"Mmm. Booty." She smiled coyly, "I need to remember to bring some lube over next time. I've got a whole 'nother hole you ignored tonight."

"Wait... You're into anal?"

Meghan laughed, "Eh. Some people are worth finding a rhythm with it. Just takes a bit more effort and prep."

I shook my head, "Not... You actually... Like anal? I mean, for me, it's awesome. For most girls, it's hell. Especially when getting used to a new partner."

"Just need to pre-stretch with some toys, and take your time." Meghan replied confidently, "If you thought you were going to be my first backdoor, I'm sorry. There's a reason people call me a slut."

"Don't call yourself that." I said disapprovingly, "Fun is fun. As long as you actually like it."

"Wouldn't be suggesting it if I didn't." Meghan said and half-staggered upright, "But... I'm going to go pass out in your shower. Call an ambulance for help if you hear a bang. I'll try and bring back a cloth for you, after."

I kissed her ankle, "Sounds perfect."

---------------

"What the hell?" My hands froze up above the keyboard, and I glanced under the table where Meghan was undoing my belt. "Eh... Feeling ignored?"

"No. Not particularly." She said, pulling my cock free and kissing at it gently, "Just thought it'd be fun to blow you. Keep typing."

Two days had passed since she'd turned up on more doorstep, and she had been true to her word. Every moment she had spare, she had initiated sex.

Her favourite, as it was turning out, was where I pretended to ignore her, and she fucked my brains out. The cracks in my roleplaying causing her the greatest pleasure.

"This... Takes actual... Concentration." I struggled as she began to bob her head.

"Mmm." She grunted, and absolutely did not slow down or stop. Despite the fact there was no way I was going to be able to write a bunch of code, even as boring and simple as this, with a girl going to town on me.

I wasn't earning anything from it, but it was still work that made me feel a bit productive. A boost to my self esteem.

Or would be, if Meghan ever stopped jumping me.

Hard to say no when a girl was bobbing her head up and down your rod. Easy to make excuses about how you could keep working later.

She paused and mumbled around my dick, "Type."

I opened a blank document and pretended to write on the keyboard, closing my eyes and groaning quietly as she resumed her rhythm. Whatever she needed to enjoy her moment.

Which was mostly aimed at making me cum in her pretty mouth.

"Oh, fuck." I gasped as she toyed with the head, her tongue tracing the folds and shapes. I could feel her proud smile without looking down, hear it in the sounds she was making.

Knowing that she had no intention of me doing anything in return for this, made it all the better. What she wanted, was for me to bust my nut in her mouth.

Nothing more or less.

Her hands were slipping as they tried to grip the base of my cock, saliva and precum foaming up as she began to ever more frantically pump away.

My breathing became more ragged as I struggled to hold on, to hold the moan.

Meghan could hear it, her own excitement relayed in just how much saliva was slipping down my length. Drooling at the prospect of what was coming.

"Oh... Shit. Shit." I cursed, "I'm..."

That was as much warning as she got.

Meghan let loose a simultaneous cough and moan as the first spurt went off like a canon in her mouth, forcing her to jerk her head back - but not far enough to actually release me.

Three more followed the first, surprising me as well as her. Considering how she was all over me, I'd expect to be beginning to get less of an explosion each time.

Meghan laughed, her mouth full.

I leaned back so I could see her, the red and happy face. She opened her mouth briefly, showing me the cum that was spilling over the edge of her tongue, uncontained.

123456...9