Care Package

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow. You're forward."

She shrugged, unashamed, "Gotta get the thought into you before Vi changes her mind and cock blocks me. She's protective of her big brother."

"Huh."

Meghan nodded, and not-so-subtly stretched an arm out and ran a hand down my forearm. She finished touching me, and then leaned back. "After the first time you collapsed, she was so upset. Crying herself to sleep and stuff. Just wanted to know how to help you. Thinking she was losing her brother, twice, but at the same time."

"I wasn't that great at keeping in touch." I admitted, "Still trying to make up for that. She really cried herself to sleep?"

"Stop talking about me! I can hear you, jerks!" Violet called.

Meghan leaned in and whispered, "She loves you. More than you know."

I felt nervous with her proximity. She was insanely hot, and I'd only just met her. Apparently she noticed it, grinning suddenly and moving to fully sitting in my lap.

Meghan put a finger to my lips, took another glance at the kitchen, and then kissed me.

Forward didn't begin to describe this woman.

It wasn't even a hesitant kiss, she went straight for my tongue. Holding my head roughly as she showed me exactly what her intentions were, why she'd tagged along.

"Oh, for...! Meghan! Stop making out with my brother!" Violet shouted.

The blonde laughed and spun around, but stayed in my lap, leaning back against me. "Why? It isn't like he minds. Right?"

Violet was glaring angrily, standing beside us and still holding a spatula. Before that gaze, I swallowed nervously, "This isn't my fault."

"Shuddup."

Meghan laughed, leaning back and kissing my cheek before jumping to her feet, "Suppose this means you want some help with dinner?"

"It's served." Violet said through gritted teeth.

The blonde skipped over to the table, and picked up a placesetting and came back, passing it to me. "Mind if we eat on the couch, instead?"

Violet twitched.

I sighed and looked at her pleadingly. "You're kind of a whirlwind, you know that, Meghan?"

"Totally." She grinned, coming back with her own food and sitting on one of the other seats. She waved at the couch, "I surrender the position of honour back to you, Violet."

My sister eventually sat down beside me, looking sullen and defeated. She didn't curl up like she usually would. Probably couldn't without flashing her panties, in that dress.

"So what did the Little Sister Delivery bring us today?" I tried to smooth things over.

She went bright red, and stammered weakly, "C-crispy. Lasagne. Usual crap."

"I look forward to it every time." I said honestly.

Meghan laughed at the both of us, "He's being honest, Violet. He really does like having you around. Sorry for crashing your time, but when she said she was looking for a girlfriend for you... Have I mentioned that Vi likes talking about you?"

"Oh, shit. That can't be good." I joked nervously.

Violet dug silently into her meal, glaring daggers at the blonde.

Her roommate shrugged, "Nah. All good. She's proud of you. Wouldn't dare to badmouth you. Well, apart from you apparently having terrible morning breath."

My sister froze up, food halfway to her mouth, and I turned to look at her slowly, "Wow. It must be truly awful if you've noticed it."

I couldn't actually think of a time when I had been close enough to Violet for her to notice something like that. She'd only slept over a few times... Maybe that time she'd jumped on me to wake me up? Maybe?

"I... I was already crashing on the couch. Didn't wanna seem ungrateful, so I didn't say anything." Violet mumbled nervously.

Meghan laughed, curling her legs up onto her seat and leaning on the arm rest, "You two make such a cute couple. Too bad I'll be stealing him from you."

"Don't you dare." Violet glared.

I laughed and patted my sister on the back, "Nobody's about to replace the best little sister in the world. I'm not giving up my burned food of the week. Even for someone... As forward as Meghan."

"I wanna fuck you. What's the big deal?" The blonde shrugged.

Violet shook her head, "I hate you so much. Slut."

"Might want to dial those expectations back a bit. I'm not the kind of guy to have sex on the first date." I said cautiously.

Meghan grinned at me, "Oh. So you are interested then?"

"In living through the night. The two of you clearly discussed this at length before you came over. How many of your ground rules has she broken, Vi?" I looked at my sister pointedly, knowing that she was the one who had set this up.

"Don't know what you're talking about." She mumbled.

Meghan shrugged, "All of them. Duh. How else could I tease the crap out of her? She's adorable when she's mad. So what do you guys do for fun?"

"Oh, Vi likes murdering me like a helpless puppy." I stated, waving towards the waiting game controllers. "You any good?"

"Don't play." Meghan shook her head, "Happy to watch you guys if you're finished eating."

Violet put down an empty plate, and picked up her controller, glaring at me to argue. She must like our nights together as well, if having her friend around was getting to her like this.

I had only finished half my plate, but Violet seemed to be itching for some retribution, and I felt like I owed it to her, even if it was her friend making things awkward between us.

I picked up mine with a wince, waiting for her to tell me to prepare for death.

It didn't come. Instead, I suddenly realised that even instadeath has degrees of freedom. That Violet had been taking it easy, earlier.

My character was dying before the spawn animation completed, now.

"Geeze. If you're that mad I won't go on a date with Meghan. Not like I was the one who initiated the kiss." I said, as I put down the vibrating and useless controller.

Violet continued her butchering, regardless of my involvement, "I'm not angry."

Meghan swallowed nervously, "This was all your idea. Looping me in for the double date next Saturday. If it's a problem, looks like we're both fine with giving you the space."

"Double date? What double date?"

Violet's cheek spasmed, "I was... Going to ask you. I don't trust my judgement right now. So... I was... Going to ask if maybe you and Meghan could come along. See the red flags I can't. I'm... I keep making bad choices."

Meghan put a hand to her mouth to stop herself from laughing. I glared at her, "I don't know why that's funny. I... Sure. For you, Vi."

The blonde grinned, "Oh, it's just... So cute! The way she keeps skipping around stuff she doesn't want to tell you. And you pretending to be oblivious, but so totally not."

"Tell him, and they won't find the bodies." Violet growled.

She was really in a foul mood.

If I wasn't careful then I'd end up on her shitlist, and she wouldn't talk to me properly until... Well, I'd never quite worked out how to get off that list when we were younger.

Meghan rolled her eyes, "As if I would. You know what I think about this double date."

"I don't." I raised a hand nervously. "It... Would probably not even be a real date, for us. You happy to pretend?"

She shrugged, "You're cute. And if half the things she says about you are true, I'm genuinely interested. But you really don't want to go digging when Vi says she doesn't want to talk about it."

"I've lived with her." I deadpanned, "But... I really can't work out if you're actually interested. Are you just agreeing to this to try and make Vi happy?"

Violet put down her controlled slowly, and looked over at the both of us. She took a deep breath, "You two need to... Get to know each other. I thought we'd sit around laughing and that'd happen."

I shrugged, "But...?"

"It makes me jealous. Tonight is usually my night to tease you and stuff." She shrugged and scratched at her head, "I shouldn't be. So... Um... I'm going to hide out in your bedroom. So you two can chill. 'Kay?"

"If you really have to." I shrugged, "I don't mind either way."

"I do." Violet said, taking it. She gave one last glare at her roommate, "If I come back and there are clothes everywhere... You might not have a lift home. Dating my brother. Not just jumping him. Slut."

Meghan rolled her eyes, "Yeah, yeah. Not another one night stand. He's your precious big brother. I get it, already. I'm not a total slut. Just mostly."

Violet headed down the hall, and watching her back, I couldn't help but feel like I was seeing a beaten puppy walking away in pain.

"That was... Odd." I said, unable to really put my thoughts together.

"Nah. I get it." Meghan jumped onto the spot on the couch previously occupied by my sister.

I glanced at her, "Really?"

"Yeah. But she'd kill me if I told you. Maybe literally." The blonde shrugged, "Forget that. So, boring date tropes out of the way, first. Your sister is an artist, and she and I are in the same course at uni. I'm not an artist, well, not fine arts. I'm a writer."

"Writer?"

She shrugged, "Meh. A few things published. Nothing big. Nothing of interest. Mostly I've done ghostwriting. Hired to slap someone else's name on it."

"Well, I'm not exactly a career person anymore." I tried to side-step my equivalent which was just awkwardness, "So why does Vi keep calling you... A slut? Is that a term of endearment? Normal girl teasing?"

Meghan twisted a finger around a piece of her hair. "Not exactly. I don't really go looking for one night stands or anything like that. It's just... I suppose you could call me open minded. I'm down to try most anything, once. Vi's seen too much of that first hand."

"Huh."

"Walked in on me." Meghan said pointedly. "Like... Eh... Once she walked in on me with two guys. Which was nice and awkward."

"I... Wasn't actually asking." I flushed, "I was thinking that roommates tend to be better at clearing out the house beforehand."

She grinned slowly, "Well, I was actually I was gauging your reaction. Bet you'd be up for a threesome if it were two girls, instead."

"Nope." I shook my head, "I've been there before and it wasn't fun for me. Seems like people tend to have a preference for just one of the two people. Easy to become a third wheel."

"You get left hanging?" Meghan teased.

I shook my head again, "No. I just felt really sorry for one of the girls."

The blonde frowned, scratching her head, "If it's so easy for you to get a date, why exactly did Vi need me?"

"I'm not exactly an athlete in front of a cheering crowd anymore."

"Beating a guy to a pulp actually got you girls?" Meghan said in disbelief.

I scratched my cheek, "Well, I never did that. One of the less violent kickboxing schools. But, no, I tended to pick up girls at a bar."

"Got a type?" Meghan asked excitedly.

I shrugged, "I'd like to say the more intelligent girls. But I'd be lying. I never really tried to look for anything longterm, so... If she's drinking something fun."

"Like?"

"Appletini. Bloody Mary. And the cocktails that nobody ever orders because they just sound weird." I shrugged.

Meghan smiled slowly, "Huh. Not a bad strategy. Though, I was more thinking about if you had a body type. Like maybe, blonde, reasonable cup size, etc."

"Yes, I find you hot. Your outfit, too." I laughed, "The forwardness takes a bit of getting used to, though. Do you always kiss a guy before asking him out?"

"Mostly." She shrugged, "They find it harder to turn me down. Though, I suppose you're mostly just doing this to make Vi happy. Which kinda hurts, if I'm honest."

"Not..." I frowned and took the time to think about my answer. "I'm considering dating, for Vi's sake. Yes. Because I think I'm a drag. Who wants to date someone who spends most of their day being depressed, in fucking agony, who has pretty much no work prospects? Heck, even if it were just sex... I might get too exhausted or sore before I get my partner off. Let alone me. That's not fair."

Meghan scratched at her arm nervously, "Yeah. If I can't get you off, that'd be a real buzzkill for me. Feel kind of like I was terrible. Double if I ended up actually hurting you."

"Breathing hurts me. Being touched is like being touched by a hot frying pan." I shook my head, "It isn't an option not to get hurt. I hurt, right now. If I'm doing something, it is because it is worth the pain. Something I've decided beforehand, not regretted afterwards."

She nodded sympathetically, "So when I kissed you..."

"I can still feel it. But... It was worth it. You know what you're doing. I was just surprised."

Meghan winced, "Way to make a girl feel guilty. Also makes me wonder if Violet really understands how much you do for her. I mean, she might figure you're doing nothing. But you let her sit practically on top of you."

"I don't really want her to know. Or anyone. I hate being pitied. I hate being sick. It's just, if we're going to date, you need to know some of my secrets." I shrugged.

She smiled sadly, "Of course you don't. We never want the people we love to know just how much pain we're in. You two... Always hiding."

"I do love her. She's frustrating sometimes, like tonight, but she's my sister. I always want to be there for her."

Meghan stared at me with a blank look and then nodded slowly, "Ah. Ha. Right. Well, I guess you're dumb with some stuff. Hey, what's with the lasagne? She always wants to make that for you. I kinda pressure-slash-tease her into making something else, but that's the preference."

"I missed something."

"Lasagne." Meghan refused to divulge her secrets.

I sighed heavily, "Fine. You know how Vi cannot cook?"

"Yeah. She's poisonous in the kitchen." Meghan giggled.

I shrugged, "When she first moved out of home she was even worse. Managed to burn two minute noodles. Always forgot to add water, stuff like that. So I used to come over on the weekends, and we'd cook a dinner together. To teach her. Lasagne was her end goal."

"That is the sweetest thing ever." Meghan's face split into a broad grin, "Wow. You really do care about her, don't you? Any other adventures in sweetness I can squee over?"

"Maybe..." I frowned, glancing back down the hall to make sure we weren't being spied on, "I can't do much right now, and she's being doing a bunch for me."

"Apart from you tolerating her touch, like hugging you all the time." Meghan pointed out.

I rolled my eyes, "Something that feels like doing something. So I'm... Making her a game. Building in something so she can romance most of the main characters and stuff."

"Wow." Meghan laughed, "You know how to make games?"

"Nope. Well, I did in high school. This is just me trying to learn as I go. It isn't that much harder than a spreadsheet. Just... Tedious. A lot of story writing, a lot of searching for artwork. A lot of searching to see how other people solved a problem." I shrugged, trying to make light of it.

"Can I see it?" Meghan asked excitedly.

"It's... Kinda Vi's thing."

She stuck out her lip, "Yeah, that makes sense. Can you tell me more, though?"

"I made the main character look kinda like her. As a magical girl, if you know the trope."

Meghan grinned, laughing into her hand, "That is friggin' adorable. She'll love it. Oh, but if you're going the Japanese route, then she totally has to be able to date her brother."

"Yeah... I made some prince character she can date. Made her the princess. Not totally into the brother-sister stuff, but I guess she is? Maybe?" I shrugged.

Meghan glared at me, "Huh. Yeah, that was sweet. Now it's annoying, because I really want to say something I can't. But I know you're sweet. Would you mind if I kissed you again?"

"Prefer to know the secret. But, no, I really do not have any objection to making out with you."

She laughed and then hesitated, "I shouldn't sit in your lap, right?"

I dragged her into it, smiling as I ran my hands down her back to hold her hips. "Well, it's either this, or I lie you on the couch. But I think getting caught like this is less likely to cause an epic explosion from a certain brunette."

Meghan laughed, leaning her forehead against mine, "Okay, sweet guy. Now turn some of that attention to me, now."

I didn't hesitate before I kissed her. She instantly returned it, her breathing quickening as her arms went up around my shoulders to grab at my head. Pushing into me forcefully.

I could feel her grinding her hips against me as she kissed me. Rubbing as she rotated her hips, causing me to rise to the occasion. Just like everything else, she didn't take anything slow.

Her hands travelled downwards, pulling up my tops, jumper and t-shirt, as if instinctively. I broke the kiss momentarily, "You forget Vi is like five meters away?"

"Ssh." Meghan said with irritation, "Just give me this. We're not going to end up fucking, yet."

I let her remove what I was wearing, planting her hands against my chest before she leaned back in to kiss me again. She didn't sit still, exploring my chest, tracing the lines of my tensed stomach as I bent down to kiss her.

She let out a quiet moan into my mouth.

"That's enough, freaks."

Meghan broke the kiss and rolled her eyes, "Fine. So how'd the gamer girl, go? Snoop enough in his underwear drawer?"

"Yep." Violet shocked me by not sounding sarcastic, just annoyed.

I looked over the couch, "You okay?"

She rolled her eyes, "Anyways, we should head home, Megs. Before you convince my brother to let you stay the night. You alright for maybe next Saturday as a double date? We could all come around here."

It felt awkward having this conversation with my chest bare, and my date still in my lap. Still very subtly grinding against my erect cock.

"I guess you've got everything set up. Do I still get a Little Sister Delivery for Friday, then?" I asked her.

She looked away and shrugged, "Wouldn't that be... Too much for you?"

"We'll keep it light. What about pizzas and a movie? I'll order in, you pick the movie." I suggested, trying to be clear I still cared about her.

Meghan smiled and shook her head, "You should do it, Vi. Can't let him forget you altogether, now. Hey! You and I should cook together for Saturday. Mind coming to ours for the date?"

"Sounds like fun."

Violet sighed somewhere outside of my sight, "Yeah. That sounds nice. Let's go, slut."

Meghan stood up, playfully running a hand up my shaft before winking and bouncing over to my sister. "Don't fall asleep on the couch after we're gone. You know, because you can't quite stand up."

"What did you do to him?"

"Nothing. Yet." Meghan promised.

Just giving me an excuse not to show my raging hardon to my sister. Which was highly appreciated. Especially as it didn't look like Violet had forgiven me for whatever I had done wrong earlier.

I said goodbye, and Violet left without really speaking to me. Meghan winked again from the doorway, which I didn't really get, and then I was left alone in the house.

After having two whirlwinds crash through, it felt exceptionally empty.

---------------

I opened my eyes in the bleary light of a computer screen, laptop fallen by the side of the couch. I moved it to the table as the frantic beating of the door bell continued.

Peering with strained eyes, I could just make out that it was about one in the morning.

I stumbled to the door, looking through the peephole, before opening it slowly in confusion to reveal the nervous and shifty blonde. "What. The. Hell."

"About time. It's freezing out here. Can I come in?" Meghan asked, rubbing at her bare arms. She wasn't wearing the same dress from earlier tonight.

In fact, unless I was very wrong, she was wearing Violet's qipao. Which was a little bit weird.

I stepped back from the door, "What the hell?"

She breezed into the house, and grabbed my blanket off the couch, wrapping it around her. "So... When I said don't fall asleep here, you completely ignored me?"

123456...9