Care Package

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed the bed, looking back at me with her purple eyes, "I know. I want this. More than anything else in the world. Please. I am literally begging you. Please."

I pushed gently into her backdoor. Her hands grabbed the bed firmly, and I heard her bite and groan into the pillow. She gritted through it as I ever so slowly pushed the head of my cock all the way in.

As her entrance closed firmly behind the head I stopped. Violet breathed a sigh of relief, breathing hard, "Oh... Fuck!"

"This is goddamn tight." I swallowed, feeling the texture of her asshole and the incredible feeling of being tightly held on all sides. Ridiculously tight.

Violet gasped, "You're... Barely inside... I... I'm going to cum."

I'd never had a girl enjoy it that much on the first time. She was either a miracle, or that chrome heart was a miracle, or some combination of the both.

"Do it." I replied, "Rub yourself, as I lean here, inside your ass."

"Way ahead of you." Violet said breathlessly, "K-keep going. Just a little bit. Slowly."

I felt her frantic hand entering her twat below me, shaking the bed as she brought herself towards her orgasm. Somehow tightening her already incredible asshole.

I eased in a little further, grunting as I did. I felt her third orgasm of the night shuddering through her, listened to her crying out. Moaning for me.

I paused again, leaning on my hands and feeling sweat drip from my forehead. Knowing that she was beneath me, my gorgeous sister, giving herself up to me.

Violet moaned quietly, "Oh, fucking fuck. This is so much better than that stupid toy. Oh. I like it. I fucking like having you inside my ass."

"This is pretty much heaven from my side." I replied.

"'Course it is. You're inside your dirty little sister's taint." Violet said, "But... Fuck! More. I need more. Gently. Still sensitive as shit."

She was getting easier to move in, adapting to my cock. This time I didn't stop until I was all the way inside, pressing up against her.

Still inside, I leaned down and kissed at the nape of her neck. "Tell me you love it."

"I fucking love it." Violet replied, and moaned, "Oh, my brother's cock in my ass. My fingers inside my pussy. Oh, I want it. I want you to fuck me. Fuck my virgin ass."

I slowly withdrew a half inch, causing her to bite the pillow and moan again. Her hands grabbing the bed as tightly as she could.

Then I pushed it back inside, snug against her.

"Motherfuck!" Violet yelled, "Eugh! I'm... Going to cum!"

I did it again, and then as she began to cum, I picked a low and slow pace. My cock ever slowly withdrawing, and ever slowly pushing back inside her.

She moaned and grunted, sound obscured by the pillow she had shoved inside her own mouth. Panting for her brother to fuck her tight little asshole.

Giving her last first to me.

Becoming mine.

I pressed myself down against her, arms going under her to grip against her crushed chest, her softness. My voice grunting in her ear with each deliberate thrust inside her.

Every time she came even close to an orgasm, her impossibly tight ass gripped me even tighter. The insane texture of her ass igniting every sensitive nerve along my shaft's length.

"Oh, fuck!" Violet moaned loudly, "Oh, oh don't you ever cum? Come on. Please. Fuck. Cum. Inside me."

I was not far off, considering the incredible sensations. "Tell me you want me to cum inside your ass."

"Oh, fuck me. Fuck my ass, brother." Violet gasped, "Fuck me until you cum. Fill up my ass. Cum inside me. Please. Fuck, yes."

I grunted as I pressed my forehead between her shoulder blades, my cock welling up. Violet groaned and clutched tightly at the bed, her asshole tightening as a shuddering orgasm passed through her cunt, separated from me by a thin wall.

The cum exploded from me, all the sexual frustration between us turning into a violent flood as I repeatedly spurt deep inside her. Violet continued to moan and groan with each blast, holding onto the bed.

I collapsed onto her, breathing hard, still buried deep inside her.

Never wanting to leave her.

Violet laughed weakly, "Well. That was unexpected."

"You're amazing." I kissed her cheek.

She took a deep breath, "That was amazing. And not a mistake. Don't you dare think it's a mistake."

I rolled over slowly, pulling my semi-hard cock out of her ass with a pop and flood of cum, before collapsing beside her. "Disagree. That was a mistake... Mind if we repeat that mistake in the morning?"

"Eugh. Talk about an ungodly amount of cum. Yes, I'd mind." She breathed hard, "I don't think I'll be sitting down tomorrow. So you can't fuck my ass, again."

"Oh."

"So, it'll have to be my pussy." Violet said firmly.

I smiled and turned my head to kiss her, briefly sucking on her tongue. "I think I'm okay with that."

She returned the kiss, and then stopped to catch her breath again. "You better be. If you think you can take this back, you got another thing coming."

"I think that'd be you. Seriously, how many times can you cum? That was crazy. No girl, not a one, I have ever been with can cum that much."

Violet laughed sheepishly, "New personal record? I... I'm going to the bathroom. Can you walk, at all?"

"Nope."

She kissed me, this time from above, "I'll bring a towel back to clean you up, then. Mind if I wake you up early with a blowjob? I want you. All day. To myself."

"I guess we're going to find out how much stamina I have."

"Yep." Violet laughed.

---------------

Guilt and self-loathing hit in the morning when I looked over and saw the brunette draped over me. Even though she was smiling broadly in her sleep, or maybe because of it.

What the fuck had I done?

I glared over at the reason I had woken - my phone buzzing from a call. From someone I didn't particularly want to talk to right now.

If I didn't, though, it might wake up Violet. Force me to have an even more awkward conversation about how I was fucking trash and should never have laid a hand on her.

"What do you want?" I hissed quietly.

Meghan's voice came back laughing, "So, she did stay the night. Did you do it? What I told you to?"

"What you told me to?" I played dumb, watching Violet carefully for any signs she'd woken up.

"Fucked her." Meghan said crassly, "She might be your sister, but she is fucking hot, and she loves you. She ran out of here crying, after we had a heart-to-heart. About what that game of yours meant. And I helped her put the buttplug in. So. Did you fuck her?"

"That would have been a mistake."

"So, you did." Meghan replied knowingly, "And you're regretting it, you total dicknut. I ought to cut open your ballsack."

"Ow." I was taken aback by the fierce and disturbingly vivid imagery.

"You screwed her, dude. You don't get to take that back. This is where you follow through." Meghan was irritated, "Look, I know you're bad at hints. So... Forget she's your sister. Just show her you know how to love a girl, and not just break her pussy. Don't be a slut, like me."

"Don't say that about yourself." I said, out of habit.

"I tried to help my friend seduce her brother. Then I fucked him to try and help her move on from him. Then I tried to help her screw him herself, again." Meghan said nonchalantly, "I think I get to call myself a slut. Besides, slutty girls are fun."

A tired hand reached over and took the phone out of my hand. I winced as I saw Violet was awake, she listened for a moment, nodding, "Aha. So... Megs. Guess who? Also, fuck off. I want some time alone with my boyfriend before you try and steal him back."

With that, she hung up, clearly not having heard our conversation. Hopefully.

Violet tossed the phone behind her onto the ground, and then grinned and slid up my chest to plant a kiss on my cheek. My morning wood sung like it was a piece of wire being plucked.

Her hand reached down to toy with it, as she smiled at me, "Guessing you still think last night was a mistake."

"Y-yes." I struggled to maintain my composure, using the skills that Meghan had taught me to keep a straight face. "It was. We -"

"Shut up." Violet said gently, smiling at me sweetly, "You promised me. So now, we're going to make a second mistake. You still can't have my ass, yet. I'm sore. So it has to be my pussy."

"That's a bad idea." I said firmly.

She rolled her eyes, "I don't care, Eric! If this is all I'm going to ever be able to get from you, before you dump me, then I'm taking it. I just... One time. Tell me that you love me. Be my boyfriend. One last time."

I knew that even listening to her was a mistake. That Violet was exactly who I would choose to date, if she wasn't the girl that I had grown up with.

I had been inside her.

Taken something incredibly intimate from her. Stolen it from her, like she had stolen from me. Except, we weren't even. I knew what I was doing, and she was half-blinded by...

Who was I kidding?

We were both thinking adults. We both knew what we were doing. We had both made completely unforgivable mistakes. Now, the only worse thing either of us could do was to keep going down the same road.

"I love you. This is a bad idea."

Violet's cheek spasmed, "Should have woken you up with the fucking blowjob. You fucking... God, I hate you, right now."

"I... I'm not trying to reject you. I'm not trying to hurt you. Last night was a mistake. I can never be your boyfriend. I can never marry you, like you want."

She sneered, "So he does listen, sometimes. Just never when I want. Why do you hate me so much?"

"You? Never. Myself? Most of the time." I took a deep breath, "Can you honestly say last night wasn't a mistake? What if our parents find out? What if someone tells the police? End up in therapy, or worse."

That got her attention.

Violet's face fell, "Oh."

"Can't tell me it isn't an option."

She dropped her chin onto my chest, "No. Way to kill the mood, Romeo. You... Always have to think everything through, don't you? Jerk."

"I didn't last night, and now because of that I might not be able to protect you. You might get hurt because of me in a way you can't come back from." I insisted.

Violet's eyes welled up, "Can you at least admit it? That... I'm desirable? More than just a fuck."

"I wouldn't have touched your ass if you were just a fuck. You are absolutely amazing and kind and special." I said slowly, spelling out each characteristic with sincerity, "Cursed to love someone useless, that the world won't let you have, maybe. But, I said it before. I love you, Vi."

A tear dripped down her cheek, "You're not rejecting me because you hate me?"

"No." I wiped at it with my thumb, "I'm rejecting you because I do love you. And it's the best way to keep you safe."

She bit her lip, "Then... Why not one last? It's not like we're going to end up in worse shit. I'm naked, in your bed."

"Because you and I both know we wouldn't be able to stop, if we did."

"Then don't!" Violet sobbed.

My heart broke. Shattered into thousands of pieces at her open appeal. A willingness to accept all the consequences, the good with the bad. A desperation that said she would never be whole again.

A reminder that I would never be whole without her.

"I..." Words were becoming pointless. She knew what she wanted. She knew what I wanted. We both knew what was the right choice. We were both hurting.

So, I did what I always did. What we both always did when we were faced with pain.

I ran away from it.

"You had a plan. Meghan mentioned it. Something about months to a kiss. Tell me where it was going? Please?"

Violet smiled sadly, "Nowhere. I climbed into your bed because I wanted more. Didn't have basic self control."

"And you got punished for it. Now, do I need to go find the chrome heart to get a straight answer out of you?" I teased lightly.

Her face went white, "No! I mean... You felt nice. It didn't. Uncomfortable. Crazy prefer your dick."

I shrugged.

Violet pouted slightly, and then leaned her head to the side, listening to my chest. "I... I don't know where I was going. I like the idea of you being my brother. You like the idea of me being a woman. I guess I was just trying to get you to ignore the first one."

"With video games, and sex toys."

She smiled slowly, "Yup. Eventually... Well, the heart plug wasn't the only toy. There was one for you, a girl's ass. Which I was maybe going to send to you when I went away for the weekend."

"And just hope I'd use?"

She shrugged, "I figured... You'd use it eventually. But even if you didn't and took it as a joke, it'd plant the idea of anal in your head. Associated with me."

"Well, I really need to rewrite the romance in the game I made you, then. Maybe turn the princess magical girl into some kind of chess player." I mused.

"Don't you dare."

I blinked, "Wait... What?"

"I played it." Violet took a deep breath, "After you gave it to me. I played all of it. Every ending, every secret. Even the sad ones. I played it, cried, and replayed. That's... Pretty much all I did. Play it and cry."

"And... Masturbate?"

She shook her head, "Nope. Meghan walked in on me bawling with a scene of you screwing me in pixel art. I think that's when she made the decision that I had to talk to you, no matter what."

"Shit."

Violet shrugged, "At least I have memories of the real thing, now."

"I wish it could work."

She smiled sadly, tracing a finger across my chest, "I hate that I know that you're right. I really, really do. All I want is you. Forever."

"I love my little care package. Another perfect gift of the perfect Little Sister Delivery Service." I flirted with her, despite the danger.

"But you suck. Why did you have to go and develop self control?" Violet pouted.

I shrugged, "It's a pain thing."

Her hand stopped idly moving, "Oh, shit. I'm sorry. I forgot."

"I can't say it was pain free. But it was you, touching me. And I don't want to ever be separate. I don't. I just... Can't see how we can win this fight." I sighed heavily.

Violet looked at me in concern, "That's weird. I don't remember you ever backing down. Not once. You started off sparring, and you sucked. Got your ass handed to you, and not the way I gave you mine."

"This isn't a sparring match."

She smiled coyly, "Sure it is. Life's the undefeated champion. We're just the other contestants. Why can't we take it on? Just because it's in a higher weight class."

"You will not win me over by inspiring me with my stupid and entrenched competitiveness."

Violet grinned, "Not even if I have an idea?"

"Oh, shit."

She shrugged, "I... You and I, alone, can't do this. You're right. Which is why you need to think outside the box. You were already dating Meghan."

"Who has feelings for me. I'm not making her my beard. That wouldn't be fair to her." I insisted.

Violet pouted, "Aw. There goes that idea."

"She did... However... Sort of push me to fuck you. And then to romance you." My own mind had started ticking over, "And you're an artist. Mostly known for her landscapes, right?"

Her purple eyes sparkled, "Spotted a weakness, brother? Ready to land that punch?"

"You've noticed I don't really work, right?"

"Sure. But you got disabled." She shrugged.

I gave a small nod, "I did. When I was at the highest competition level in the country. Which means that I also had insurance, to pay out what I was expected to earn. I put it into a pension-trust type thing, so I'm provided for."

"Not following you."

I rolled my eyes, "Means that I'm set. Not comfortably, but minimum-wage-y, for life. Good enough to... Maybe... Buy a little rotting shack in the bush."

"Where I can come and paint." Violet said quietly, "Every weekend."

I laughed softly, "I was more thinking you'd only leave when you had to for an art show. After you finish your degree, of course. Take a while to get something like that renovated to fit what I need. My doctor would love the idea."

"Are you saying... You've changed your mind? You'll run away with me?" Violet asked, breathing hard, "You can't take it back. Not again."

"I'm saying that we've got the start of a plan. Not enough details." I said cautiously.

Her fingernails scratched me as her hands tightened, "I need a straight answer. Before I break."

"We can't get married. Not ever." I said firmly, "But... If you help me think things through... Maybe we can elope."

She kissed me quickly, desperately.

I felt her heart fluttering against my chest, as she tried to confirm that I meant it.

I entwined my tongue with hers.

She relaxed against me, arms pushing against the mattress to go behind my back and interlock her fingers.

Violet broke the kiss, smiling at me excitedly, "Now, then. I think you owe me something. Think of it as sealing the deal, if you have to. But I want this."

"Tell me what you want."

She grinned, pressing her forehead against mine, "Oh, you love it when I do, don't you? When I beg."

"Unambiguiness is sexy."

She touched our noses together, grinning happily as she shifted in the bed to straddling me. "No, you're sexy. What I want is to be full of you. You came in my ass last night. Claimed it. Now, I want you to claim my pussy. Please. I want... Everything. You. Me."

With the heat of her naked cunt already brushing up against me, I knew what my answer was going to be.

I still had to push the boundaries. "You know we won't be able to do this all the time? It will take a while before we can be together."

"Oh, shut up and fuck me, already!" Violet snapped.

"Yes, ma'am." I registered her annoyance, and placed my hands against her hips. Gently pushing up my cock behind her, which slipped and bumped at the wrong entrance.

She reached underneath awkwardly to grasp and redirect me, "Oi. I said not today. You can get that again when I don't wince every time I put pressure on it."

"Really?"

Violet smiled as she rubbed me against her other entrance, "Yes. I liked it. Is that really so surprising?"

"For your first time? Kinda."

"Mmm." She shivered, closing her eyes, "Talk later. Fucking now. I want this inside..."

She broke off as she thrust down onto me, burying the cock in one quick movement, right up to the hilt inside her. "Ugh. Me."

It wasn't the insane tightness of her ass, and it was silky rather than the amazing textures. However, her pussy was still a mind-bending experience.

"Oh god." I grunted.

Violet let out a small whimper, and I looked up at her in fright, only to see her cheeks reddening and a sheepish smile. "You're... Filling. Shuddup."

I pulled her chin down to kiss her briefly, "So that's one of your sexy sounds. I wonder what others I can get out of you."

With that, I began to slide in and out of her. Holding her hips as I began to actually fuck my sister, knowing I didn't need to be as gentle as I had inside her ass.

Every time I bottomed out, our hips clashing together, she let out a tiny and quiet yip, as if she was trying to hold back from something louder.

Inspiring me to try harder, push her over that edge.

"Oh, sh-sh-shit." Violet gasped, "You're... Going to make me... Cum. I'm fuckin' going... To cum... On my... Brother's cock!"

I pulled her down against me as I continued the same pace, whispering into her ear, "Tell me you love it."

"I do!" She gasped loudly, "Oh, fuck. I love you. I love you. I love the way you fuck me."

I held her tightly, keeping the same pace and angle, beginning to sweat from the effort. Listening her to moan and groan in my ear.

"Motherfuck!" She yelled loudly, deafening me as the came. The orgasm raging through her entire body in waves that made her back arch, her cunt turning into a vice on each crescendo.

I slowed down, enough that I could gently kiss at her cheek.

Violet grinned, face flushed. "Oh, fuck. I love you."

1...456789