Career Moves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the huge entrance door swung open Todd could see that the house formed a presidio like square with a huge courtyard in the center. As Todd looked through the open doors, he could see the large interior courtyard with another fountain. The entire courtyard was paved with the same red tiles as the pathway.

Todd could also see that the rear portion of the building had paned glass French style doors located below each of the windows on the second floor. There were additional doors on the portions of the building that formed the two sides of the lower floor, connecting the front and back.

As Rod and Sam approached, Todd moved around the car to open the door for his wife, but Sam intercepted him and hugged him as she kissed him on the lips.

"Welcome," purred Sam as she took Todd's hand and let him toward the interior courtyard.

"How nice you could come," said Rod, helping Hanna from the car as his eyes began to devour her once again. Only this time Rod was taking a mental inventory of the changes in Hanna's appearance, making sure that she had submitted herself fully to all of his instructions.

"As I told Samantha," said Rod, never letting his eyes veer from Hanna's body, "I so looked forward to seeing more of you, after our last visit."

Hanna made eye contact with Rod only briefly before averting her eyes downward again submissively.

"Thank you for inviting us," said Hanna softly and weakly. "And thank you for the lovely dress and jewelry. I hope you like how they look on me."

Now Hanna looked up, her eyes questioning, almost defiant.

"Your beauty surpasses my wildest dreams," said Rod softly in his low gravelly voice. "Welcome to my home."

Much to Hanna's surprise and relief, Rod extended his arm like a gentleman and escorted her inside, telling her about the house as they went.

"It looks like it has been here for hundreds of years," said Hanna as they finally walked into the foyer on the opposite side of the courtyard.

"Yes, it does," replied Rod cordially. "But this is Hollywood, so it was actually built in the 1920s. It does resemble our family home back in Cuba, however. That's what caught my eye originally and drew me to it."

"You were lucky it was on the market," said Hanna, relieved to be making small talk.

"Oh, luck had nothing to do with it," responded Rod, a thin smile crossing his face as he trapped Hanna's eyes for a moment. "As they say here in Hollywood, I made the owner an offer he couldn't refuse."

Hanna maintained eye contact with Rod briefly and then quickly lowered her eyes once again. Rod had made his point. He gets what he wants and will not take no for an answer.

After that, the evening moved along rather quickly. They drank Champagne to toast Todd's impending promotion as they were tray served appetizers in yet another foyer that connected the dining room with the great room beyond. A large fire blazed in the huge stone fireplace in the great room beyond.

Dinner was served to them as they occupied the center chairs on either side of the long banquet table which seated sixty people. Sam and Todd sat on one side and Rod and Hanna on the other, with Hanna directly across from Sam. The seating configuration left no doubt 'who was with who' tonight.

One course arrived after another in the six-course meal and with each a new wine was served. Throughout the meal the conversation progressed with Rod and Todd doing most of the talking. The conversation centered around business, but Rod would occasionally ask personal questions of each of them and relate personal experiences, as did Sam. By the time dessert was being served, both couples had a good idea of one another's personal and educational backgrounds, as well as personal interests.

It came as no surprise to learn that Rod was a Wharton MBA or that Samantha was a successful New York fashion model before she married Rod. What did surprise Hanna was how well-read Rod appeared to be as he peppered Hanna with knowledgeable questions once she revealed that she had majored in literature. Unlike her husband, Rod seemed fascinated that she was an increasingly successful writer with several magazine articles and a half dozen steamy romance novels to her credit.

Sam, on the other hand, was interested with Hanna's short-lived career as a professional dancer after she graduated from college. Flirting with a dancing career was something they both shared in common.

Hanna had taken dancing lessons for many years and continued to do so throughout college. Although she enjoyed dancing and was reasonably good during her short-lived professional career as a dancer, she didn't like the gypsy lifestyle and writing quickly became a more stable and fulfilling career choice.

Todd had been uncharacteristically humble when talking about his MBA from the Anderson School at UCLA and instead focused on his steady record of success at his previous employer, before joining Rod's company. Like a lot of men, Todd's outside interests consisted mostly of sports, subjects with which Rod expressed only a moderate interest, other than boxing and basketball. Rod did perk up when Todd discussed his extensive travel and living around the world as the son of a career diplomat. Rod was particularly impressed with Todd's multiple languages.

As dessert was cleared, Rod stood, and Hanna took his arm as he led her to the great room with Todd and Sam following behind. Rod positioned himself with Hanna next to him on a loveseat in front of the fireplace with Samantha and Todd sitting in the other loveseat across from them. Rod signaled the butler and the three sets of doors leading into the great room were closed, leaving the four of them alone in the cavernous space with only the warmth and sound of the blazing fire.

Rod made eye contact with his wife Sam, who nodded affirmatively and then with Todd as his eyes narrowed and a serious expression filled his face. Hanna's body stiffened as Rod reached over her shoulders with his left arm and allowed his hand to cup and gently squeeze the side of her bare breast as he drew her body closer to him. Rod never took his eyes off Todd, looking for his reaction. Rod nodded his head as he looked Todd in the eye. Todd's face remained passively expressionless.

Both Rod and Samantha watched amusedly as Hanna and Todd exchanged glances, acknowledging that they were entering uncharted territory.

"As you can imagine, ours is a multibillion-dollar business," began Rod. "And those who we entrust with managing our company, along with their spouses, must earn our complete trust. Do you both understand?"

"Yes, of course," replied Todd and Hanna, almost in unison. Both sounded nervous.

"Of course, you will say that," said Rod, "but do you REALLY understand? Are you really ready to make that total commitment?"

"I think so," offered Todd eagerly.

"And you?" asked Rod as he looked down at Hanna, whose eyes submissively rose to meet his.

"Yes," sighed Hanna softly as she placed her hand high on Rod's inner thigh demonstrating her understanding and submission.

"Sam and I certainly hope you are both up to the task," said Rod warmly as he maintained eye contact with Hanna. "We have high hopes and expectations for both of you. That is why I am going to ask you both many more questions that you may find obtrusive and highly personal, yet necessary for us to make our final judgement about both of you and your suitability. Then we will move forward to the final stage of this process when we insist that you demonstrate your commitment quite literally, rather than figurately. Do you understand?"

Hanna and Todd traded glances back and forth and then each of them made eye contact with Rod and Sam before returning their gaze to each other. Todd's expression was embarrassed and apprehensive and Hanna's expression was emotionless.

"Yes, we understand," said Hanna so softly that Todd had to strain to hear her as she looked away from him and up at Rod. When Hanna buried her head in the side of Rod's chest and rubbed her cheek against it, her answer was unequivocally obvious.

"I know we are all going to get on together very well," said Sam, joining the conversation and trying to break the tension in the air. "You are both such lovely and intelligent people."

Hanna kept her head on Rod's chest but glanced across at Sam as she spoke. Sam was running her hand up and down Todd's inner thigh all the way up to the crotch where she would give it a squeeze on each upward stroke.

Sam had shifted sideways on the loveseat now and was facing Todd as she stroked the back of his neck with her other hand. The long slit on the side of her own flimsy gown had fallen open and both her legs and ass were completely on display, as was the moist swollen labia of her bare pussy because of the way she was sitting.

Embarrassed, Hanna could not bring herself to make eye contact with her husband and instead made eye contact with Sam whose eyes were increasingly full of lust.

"Well then, Hanna, how old were you when you first had sex with a boy?" asked Rod suddenly.

"What?" asked Hanna, caught off guard.

"You heard me," chided Rod. "How old were you the first time you had sex with a boy or a man?"

"On my wedding night," replied Hanna. "Todd has been my one and only partner."

"That's impressive dear," interjected Sam. "As beautiful as you are, I would have thought you would have an extensive list of lovers."

"And you, Todd?" asked Rod.

"Nineteen," replied Todd. "My uncle took me to a brothel when he visited us in Amsterdam, when my father was stationed there."

"And how many after that?" asked Rod.

"A few," replied Todd. "I don't remember exactly. A dozen, more or less."

"How do you feel about that Hanna?" asked Rod as he kneaded Hanna's breast a little more intently.

"We talked about it," replied Hanna evenly. "I knew he had been with other girls and women and he knew I was a virgin. It was no big deal."

"Really?" asked Sam incredulously.

"No," replied Hanna. "I had a really sheltered Catholic upbringing and attended Catholic schools and a Catholic women's college. There really wasn't much of an opportunity in that regard. There just were not any opportunities and I didn't seek it out. My mother and older sister convinced me to save myself for marriage, so I did."

"You are a fortunate man in today's world, Todd," said Rod earnestly. "To have such an unblemished flower. You really are a lucky man."

"Yes, I am," replied Todd, hoping Hanna would make eye contact, but she did not.

"Fortunately," continued Rod, "that eliminates a bunch of other questions and we can proceed."

"I take it then, that neither of you have had relations with members of the same sex,' said Rod. "Correct?"

"No," replied both Hanna and Todd decisively.

"Neither of you have engaged in ménage à trois then?"

Again, the answer was an embarrassed no from both Hanna and Todd.

"Would you like to?" asked Rod.

Neither Hanna nor Todd responded immediately.

"I guess," answered Todd hesitantly. "It's something we've talked about in bed, but we've never pursued it."

"And how about you Hanna?" asked Rod. "How do you feel about that?"

"When we talked about it in bed, it was just a fantasy," said Hanna defensively. "It was a fantasy; it wasn't really serious."

"So, you do fantasize about being with other men," prodded Rod. "Maybe even other women."

Hanna remained quiet.

"Well?" asked Rod as he squeezed Hanna's breast again, this time firmly enough to make her flinch slightly.

"Yeah, but it was just fantasy," said Hanna defensively once again. "It's not anything I would really do."

"What if I told you it would be something expected of you," said Rod. "Both you and Todd. Would that change your mind?"

"I love my husband and I'll do whatever I have to, to support him," replied Hanna earnestly.

"I'm so happy to hear that," said Rod as he resumed gently kneading Hanna's breast. "The people in our most important positions must be totally committed to achieving their goals and use whatever resources they have, even their bodies, to achieve success. We are dealing with deals worth tens, sometime hundreds, of millions of dollars and our business partners can be very demanding and in need of persuasion."

"Are you willing to make that commitment Hanna?" asked Rod. "I'm asking you, because it is usually a much easier question for our men to answer."

"I don't know," said Hanna nervously, "I think so."

"So, if a deal were hanging in the balance, you would be willing to do whatever was necessary to support Todd?" prodded Rod. "You'd be willing to have sex with another man or with a woman, or multiple partners; perform fellatio, cunnilingus, anal sex. Is that what you are saying?"

"I've never done some of those things," gasped Hanna, as she quietly began weeping. "I guess I could learn."

"I have no doubt you can, and you will," said Rod as he kissed Hanna's ear and whispered to her. "Unzip my trousers, take out my penis and stroke it as we continue."

Without looking up or moving her head from Rod's chest, she used the hand that was already resting on Rod's thigh to unzip his pants and unleash his penis. Hanna tentatively began stroking it slowly and affectionately.

"You see Hanna, you must learn to do anything and everything you are asked without question," said Rod as he continued to knead Hanna's breast. "You have passed your initial test."

Rod looked over at Todd who watched his wife intently as she stroked his penis. It was apparent from Todd's flushed appearance that he was aroused, his own penis tenting inside his trousers.

"Look at your husband Hanna," whispered Rod to Hanna. "Look how aroused he is watching his beautiful wife pleasure another man. When you were in bed, did he ever fantasize to you about watching you with another man and tell you how much it excited him?"

"Yes," whispered Hanna nervously.

"Did it excite you to?" asked Rod. "Did it make you reach orgasm as you fantasized about it?"

"Yes," whimpered Hanna as she squeezed Rod's penis more intently. Rod could feel Hanna's heart beating faster as she snuggled even more closely to him, her body shivering.

"Do you think you can be as committed to your husband as my wife is to me?" asked Rod.

"I think so," replied Hanna as she momentarily looked up and made eye contact with Rod before resting her head back on his chest.

"Let me show you what that kind of commitment looks like," said Rod. "Samantha, please disrobe and perform fellatio on Todd so Hanna can watch and learn. She's never performed fellatio before."

Immediately, Hanna looked over at Sam as she stood up and let her dress drop to the floor. Other than the dress, Sam was already naked. Sam finished helping Todd remove his jacket and assisted him in removing his pants before kneeling between his legs and taking his penis in her hands as she began to stroke it, getting it fully hard, before making it disappear inside her mouth as her head rhythmically bobbed up and down.

"Watch how Sam uses her lips, tongue and mouth to make love to your husband's cock," said Rod. "Do you find it exciting to watch another woman pleasure your husband?"

"Yes," whimpered Hanna, as she squeezed Rod's growing penis instinctively.

"All of this is new to you, isn't it?" queried Rod.

Hanna shook her head yes against Rod's chest.

"You know nothing about having illicit sex with other men or with a woman, or multiple partners; you know nothing about fellatio, cunnilingus, anal sex or participating in a ménage à trois, do you Hanna?"

Again, Hanna shook her head yes against Rod's chest as she listened to her husband's groans of pleasure from the other loveseat.

"No, pure Hanna knows nothing of these things," whispered Rod before hissing. "But you do, don't you Nikki?"

Rod could feel Hanna's body stiffen at the mention of the name. Hanna's head immediately popped up as she made eye contact with Rod, her eyes suddenly full of fear.

"You know Hanna, or should I say Nikki, we do a pretty thorough background check on our potential senior execs and their spouses," said Rod calmly. "Did you really think we wouldn't find out about your pen name, your nom de plume?"

Hanna was sitting upright now, even as she continued to stroke Rod's penis and looking back and forth between Rod, Sam and her husband.

"What's he talking about babe?" asked Todd, drawn back from the edge of orgasm by the unexpected turn in the conversation.

"I, I write under a pen name sometimes," replied Hanna defensively. "Many authors do that."

"Wow, I don't think you ever told me that," remarked Todd as he continued to be distracted by Sam's talented lips, mouth and tongue.

"Tell your husband about the other kind of novels you write under your pen name," insisted Rod as he squeezed Hanna's breast so tightly her body shuddered.

"They're just other romance novels," said Hanna, "Just a little racier, that's all."

"Oh, you are too modest, Hanna," retorted Rod. "Although I guess I'm addressing Nikki now, actually. This is so confusing."

"I don't understand," stammered Todd as he tried to focus on his impending orgasm, even as he also tried to follow Rod and his wife's odd conversation.

"It's really very simple Todd," replied Rod. "Your wife writes lurid erotic novels about all the things she professes to know nothing about. Her novels seem to be almost exclusively about famous paramours in history who have used their bodies to get what they want. Women like Delilah and Salome from the Bible, Cleopatra and the most infamous courtesans of French and Italian history."

"Please stop Rod," beseeched Hanna. "Nikki was meant to be my secret, my alter ego. I never meant for anyone to know about Nikki. Nikki was meant to be very private and personal. Please, please stop. I beg you!"

"You should be proud of your alter ego, as you call it," reacted Rod, his voice quieter and meant only to be heard by Hanna now. "I checked your numbers. Your erotic novels outsell you romance novels three to one and the articles you write for sex magazines have an avid and loyal following."

Todd was moaning loudly now as he approached orgasm and was oblivious to his wife's continued conversation with Rod, as was Sam who focused on making Todd explode in her mouth.

"Look at your husband," said Rod derisively as he nodded in Todd and Sam's direction. "He could care less about your alter ego. All he cares about at the moment is his orgasm. He has no idea what an incredibly lustful creature he is married to."

"I've tried to keep Nikki a secret from him. I was too embarrassed to reveal that side of me to him," confessed Hanna as she began using both hands to stroke Rod's penis. Hanna's own excitement was growing as her husband groaned louder and she saw Sam's efforts become more ardent. Hanna felt Rod's prodigious penis growing and stiffening in her hands. "Can't we quit talking about Nikki?"

"Of course, but on one condition," replied Rod. "You allow me to become the patron of your courtesan alter ego. I want you to be my Veronica and Paola all rolled into one. I want Hanna to become Nikki."

"Is that how you figured it out?" asked Hanna, trying to avoid a direct answer. "The names?"

"Yes, that and your income," replied Rod, content for now to pursue the conversation. "Your personal income didn't match your book sales under your real name. It didn't take our investigator long to figure out that you were also the erotic writer Nikki Francassa, since you share the same publisher."

"How did you figure out the name, the way I combined them?" asked Hanna, continuing to try and buy time as she tried to prepare herself for what she now knew was coming.

"Once I found your article about the 16th century Venetian courtesan mother and daughter duo, Paola Francassa and Veronica Franco, it was easy to see how you had combined the names and used the nickname for Veronica, Nikki," said Rod proudly.