Career Moves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God, baby!" moaned Hanna louder. "Oh, God! It's so big!"

Sam and Rod traded a look that said, "If you think that is big..."

Todd continued to push his cock into his wife's ass and now he had perhaps five of his eight inches inside. Hanna's moans hovered between painful and pleasurable, Todd thought.

"Slowly pull it all out except the head," said Sam. "And then slowly push it back in. She's really loose back there after my fisting, so push it all the way in this time."

"Oh, God, baby!" cried out Hanna as she rocked her ass back to meet her husband's cock. "I feel so full, baby. It feels so good!"

"You're good," said Sam to Todd. "You can start reaming her now. But not too fast. Work up to it gradually."

Todd needed no further encouragement as he began to slowly piston in and out of his wife's tight virgin ass. Todd's cock that became even harder as he felt her tight anal muscles clamp down around him. It felt amazing.

"Oh, yeah, BABY!" cried out Hanna. "Oh, baby, it feels sooo good!"

He was picking up speed now and thrusting in and out of her with quicker strokes, bottoming out each time as their flesh slapped together.

"OH, FUCK, BABY!" screamed Hanna. "Oh, fuck my virgin ass baby! Fuck it hard! Hard! HARDER! Oh, God, please! HARDER!"

Hanna was clutching Rod's cock with both hands even harder now as she let her head rest against Rod's chest and frantically pushing back on her husband's thrusting cock. Her ass was high in the air and she was swaying her soft ass back and forth so her husband's cock would find every inch of her anal cavity.

Sam found Hanna's clit with her fingers and Hanna immediately erupted in orgasm. Hanna's ass was rocking up and down and back and forth wildly as her entire body began to spasm. Looking down, Todd could see his wife's ass quivering as her orgasm overwhelmed her.

Words were no longer coming out of Hanna's mouth, only guttural noises, grunts and animal-like growls. Hanna went on like this for five minutes as her husband relentlessly pounded his meat into her. Once again Hanna's body was a mass of sweat as she collapsed to the mattress. Todd slowly pulled out, watching his cum seep from her gaping asshole for the very first time.

Todd and Rod quickly changed places and Hanna took her husband into her mouth and began cleaning his semen covered cock and scrotum.

Hanna felt more lubricant dripping down into her gaping asshole and then Rod's large strong hands grabbing on to each of her soft ass cheeks as he spread her wide. Hanna turned her head to look lustfully in Rod's eyes and then turned back to cleaning her husband's cock.

Sam had her husband's rock-hard cock in her hands and was pointed it toward Hanna's gaping asshole. Sam had never felt his shaft so steely hard. Sam looked up into her husband's eyes and they were consumed with lust. This girl is in for it, Sam smiled wickedly to herself.

Rod pressed into Hanna's loosened asshole, stretching it farther yet as she gasped, squealing like a wounded animal.

"OH, GOD! IT'S SO BIG! IT'S SO BIG!" shrieked Hanna as her soft ass cheeks and tender thighs quivered uncontrollably as she looked back her expression full of lust.

Rod inched in mercilessly as Hanna's body quaked in a combination of agony and exquisite pleasure. Once his cock was in a couple of inches beyond the swollen bulbous head of his thick twelve-inch cock Ron showed mercy on Hanna and stopped briefly, letting her body adjust to his massive girth.

When Rod could feel Hanna's body relax slightly he continued his penetration. He could feel Hanna trembling as he pushed farther, watching as she tried to control her breathing. She was handling this much better than he anticipated. It must be the extasy Sam had given her, Rod gratefully decided.

But as he continued to inch farther in, he could hear her begin to whimper softly as he pushed deeper than her husband had been. Once he was a little over halfway in, Rod gradually pulled out so only the head of his penis was still inside. Hanna moaned a sigh of relief.

Then Rod pushed back in to where he had been and a little beyond. Now Rod heard a moan of pleasure as Hanna pushed back into him. Gripping Hanna's soft ass tightly in his hands, again he withdrew and pushed back in, giving her another inch. Hanna's moans became louder and more passionate as she continued to will Rod deeper as she willingly backed into each of his thrusts.

Once Rod was eight inches inside Hanna he began to piston in and out of her pussy, picking up speed with each thrust. Hanna moaned and squealed with each urgent thrust as she pushed her ass into the air, begging Rod to go deeper. When he was nine inches inside her he could feel where her colon curved to the left.

Rod carefully prodded into the curve, looking for the secret entrance so he could implant his long cock fully inside Hanna. As he pressed his cock forward, Hanna moaned uncomfortably as she was sure Rod could go no deeper. Then suddenly Rod found her secret passage and he drove his cock the rest of the way inside her in one fluid motion, burying himself in her middle colon.

"OH MY GOD! OH GOD!" screeched Hanna as she could feel Rod's rough pubic hair scratching against her ass. "You're all the way in! All the way in!"

Rod immediately began taking short strokes in and out of Hanna's ass, being careful not to pull out beyond the curve. With each thrust Rod would bottom out, making sure that their flesh slapped together.

"OH GOD! YOU'VE FILLED ME UP! Screamed Hanna urgently. "Oh God, I need your cock deep inside me, baby! I feel sooo full, so full!"

Rod continued to thrust deeper into Hanna than she ever thought was possible and her body was ready to explode in orgasm as her entire body felt like one huge nerve ending. Again, Hanna's body quivered and shook as the exquisite feeling of fullness enveloped her body.

Hanna arched her back and reached back to grab a handful of hair on each side of Rod's head as she nuzzled her head into his shoulder and murmured into his ear.

"Fill me baby! Fill me, with your big beautiful cock," begged Hanna. "Make my ass yours. Fuck my ass! Fuck my slut, whore ass. Make it yours. Make me your slutty little whore!"

Rod leaned back so his back was on the mattress and Hanna was on top of him as he held her in place by squeezing her lush breasts. She continued to ride his cock as he thrust up and into her.

Todd sat on the edge of the bed watching and listening to the spectacle before him. He never imagined that Hanna was capable of being such a needy, nasty little slut. Todd realized in a moment of clarity that while Hanna was still his wife, her ass and her pussy now belonged to his big dicked boss. For all intents and purposes, she was now his compliant slut, his sexual slave since only his huge cock could satisfy her now.

Sam began inching up to Hanna now and began licking and sucking her nipples as Rod continued to squeeze and knead her tits. Hanna was in heaven and in a constant state of orgasm.

"Oh God! Oh God!" cried out Hanna breathlessly, her body almost spent. Hanna was in another world as her husband Todd hovered over her as Sam spread the lips to her swollen labia apart and guiding Todd's steely shaft into her pussy.

"Ahhhhhh!" cried out Hanna as she could feel the two men inside her, each pressing their engorged muscle again the thin membrane that separated them.

As the men developed a rhythm, they alternated their thrust in and out of Hanna's pussy and ass and with each stroke in and out Hanna moaned in pleasure. Sam was sucking, licking and biting Hanna's engorged nipples once again and Hanna's senses were on overload.

Hanna's entire body began to throb as one orgasm after another swept over her body. The pleasure was so overpowering that Hanna began to shriek uncontrollably and then squeal again and again as the pleasure overpowered her senses. The overpowering pleasure swept over Hanna's body in waves until she could take no more and she passed out, just as both men's penises began to throb, pumping their loads deep into her ass and pussy.

As Hanna's body went limp, Todd withdrew and rolled over to the far corner of the bed. Sam helped Rod roll Hanna off him and laid her on her side as she curled up into a fetal position and passed out. Rod and Sam got up and headed to their master suite for a shower. When they returned, Todd had disappeared, apparently having returned to the guest room, leaving Hanna asleep on the circular bed. Sensing that Todd may be having jealousy issues, they decided to leave him alone to work them out.

Rod carried Hanna's limp body upstairs to the bed in their master suite and deposited her into the hot bath Sam had prepared. After cleansing her, Rod placed her on the bed beside Sam. Turning off the bed lamp, the Rod crawled in bed on either side of Hanna and they all fell fast asleep.

Todd was up before everyone else in the morning and showered quickly, dressing and grabbing a quick cup of coffee downstairs while he waited for his car to be pulled around. Todd left a note for Rod letting him know he was going to stop at home briefly to change and that he would be spending the day in the office getting a head start. He asked Rod to let Hanna know he would call her later.

Rod was next to get up and after putting a robe on he wandered downstairs for coffee and breakfast. He had decided to let the girls sleep in. As he sat in the breakfast nook in front of the windows that looked out on the garden, the servant brought him his coffee and Todd's note. After reading it, Rod tossed it aside. It was much as Rod expected, Todd had a bruised ego, but Rod knew from experience he would get over it.

Every other man's wife he impaled on his huge cock succumbed to worshiping it and couldn't get enough. He suspected that this would be true of Hanna as well, if the previous night was any guide. Every woman who became obsessed with his cock had a needy insecure husband to contend with for a while until they managed to boost their egos back up for them.

As his breakfast arrived, along with more coffee, Rod turned to see the two women approaching in different colored kimonos. Both were sheer and left nothing to the imagination. Hanna did not seem bothered at all that her body was exposed to the servants. That is a promising sign, though Rod.

Motioning to the servant, Rod had the servant bring him the gift box he had set aside. Just as he did, the two women sat down on either side of him.

"Where's Todd," asked Hanna.

"He ran home to change clothes," said Rod casually. "And then he is going to spend the day in the office getting an early start on things."

Rod passed Todd's note to Hanna and she quickly read it, confirming what Rod had told her.

"Is he going to stop back by and pick me up later?" asked Hanna.

"No," said Sam. "Actually, you'll be spending the next week or so here. We want to acclimate you to your new role with the company. An especially important role, I might add."

"I see," said Hanna, somewhat apprehensively.

"Oh, it will be fun!" enthused Sam. "We girls are going to go shopping with Rod's credit card and buy you an elegant and sexy new wardrobe. It will be fun. And later in the week we'll have some house guests for you and I to entertain."

"So, when will I see my husband?" inquired Hanna.

"In a week or ten days or so," said Rod. "He is going to be extremely busy getting up to speed on his new job. Even if you were at home, you would not see much of him. Besides, you have much to learn yourself."

Both Rod and Sam could see that Hanna was subdued. Sam motioned to the servant and turned to talk to Hanna.

"So, what would you like for breakfast," gushed Sam, trying to improve Hanna's mood. "Our chef is a genius. He can prepare almost anything you could ask for."

"Oh, I'm easy at breakfast," said Hanna. "Just coffee, fresh fruit and yogurt."

"That sounds good," said Sam, turning to the servant. "I'll have the same. Then we can go shopping while Rod bores himself in the study."

"Speaking of shopping, I have a little something for you," said Rod, looking at Hanna. "Come here and stand in front of me and open your robe."

Hanna hesitated and then realized it was foolish. There was little of her body that Rod had not seen or explored already. As Hanna stood in front of Rod opening her robe, Rod handed her the gift box.

"Here...it is a little gift for you to commemorate our first night together," said Rod.

Opening the red gift box Hanna immediately recognized the poem on the inner gift card:

"So sweet and delicious do I become,

when I am in bed with a man

who, I sense, loves and enjoys me,

that the pleasure I bring excels all delight,

so the knot of love, however tight

it seemed before, is tied tighter still."

--- Veronica Franco

It was her favorite poem by the most famous Renaissance courtesan, who was the subject of one of her books. How did Rod know it was her favorite poem? What other of her secrets did he know, she wondered.

"Here, let me put this on for you," said Rod, taking the box and extracting the long gold chain from inside. "Take your kimono off. You won't be needing it while you are here anyway. You will remain naked for the rest of your stay. Understood?"

"Yes," replied Hanna meekly, feeling helpless to do anything but surrender to this powerful man who held the key to she and her husband's future. But Hanna didn't deceive herself as to her own motivations. She was excited to be controlled by a dominant man who understood her most secret desires. A man who would unleash and use the courtesan she had always dreamed of being.

When Rod held the chain up, Hanna could read the lettering: "ROD'S SLUTTY LITTLE WHORE."

Rod swiftly wrapped the elegant gold belly chain around Hanna's taut waist and over her pert ass cheeks, turning it so the diamond studded letters were to the front as he branded his new prized piece of property in gold.

"You'll wear this always," said Rod, looking directly at Hanna, his expression serious and leaving no doubt that he meant "always."

Hanna's entire body shivered as the realization finally overwhelmed her, she and her alter ego Nikki had finally achieved their fantasy of becoming a courtesan, ready exploit on their considerable sexual charms.