Career Moves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've always wanted a man to dominate you, to make you do all the things you secretly dreamed of; the things you fantasize about when you are laying in the dark, when you are writing your lusty erotic novels. Don't you Hanna?" hissed Rod into Hanna's ear as he circled it with his tongue. "You want me to dominate you, to ravish your body. Don't you Hanna? Don't you?"

"No, NO!" blurted Hanna, as fear gripped her, making her have second thoughts. "I'm a good girl. I don't want those things."

Rod wrapped his left arm around Hanna and pulled her tight against him as he thrust two of his fingers inside Hanna's slick pussy.

"That's not what your body is saying," whispered Rod into Hanna's ear. "Your pussy is gushing, and I can feel how hard your nipples are against my chest. Your body wants it. You want it. Be honest with yourself."

Suddenly Rod removed his fingers from Hanna's wet pussy and thrust them into her mouth.

"Suck my fingers my little courtesan," demanded Rod. "Smell and taste how much you want it. Your body doesn't lie. You just lie to yourself. You want it. Admit it. Admit it!"

"Yes, yes! I want it!" gasped Hanna in surrender as Rod crushed her breasts in the vice like grip of his strong hands.

"There now, that wasn't so hard," said Rod calmly as he stroked Hanna's back with one hand and tenderly found her clit with the middle and index finger of his other hand, "was it Hanna?"

"No," whispered Hanna breathlessly as Rod now kissed her forehead, eyes and cheeks.

"Tonight, Samantha is going to be Todd's dutiful wife and do whatever he asked her," whispered Rod as he pulled Hanna closer to him, continuing to stroke her back and knead her soft ass as he massaged her swollen clit. Rod licked and kissed Hanna's ear as she unconsciously hugged Rod close to her.

Hanna's body was still shaking, and her breathing was shallow, and she became lightheaded. Hanna was both frightened and excited by the large man who towered over her and who was relentlessly bending her to his will. Todd had never tried to dominate Hanna and she was finding the experience perversely and deliciously exciting.

"Are you going to be my dutiful wife tonight Hanna?" asked Rod as he pinched one of her nipples between his thumb and index finger and pressing harder and harder until she responded.

"Yes, yes," panted Hanna. "I'll do whatever you want, anything! Just, just please don't hurt me. Please!"

"That's a good little courtesan," replied Rod. Now disrobe me."

As she stepped back, Hanna's hands were shaking as she unbuttoned Rod's shirt and let it slip to the floor. She was surprised at the mass of curly black hair on Rod's chest. It matched the curly and unruly black hair on his head and his full beard, she thought to herself. Knowing that Rodrigo was from an old Cuban family reinforced her impression that this impressive Latin man looked every bit like the conquistador from whom he descended.

"Now kneel down and remove my pants," demanded Rod. When Hanna hesitated, Rod used his hands to push her to her knees and swatted her breast again. Hanna felt a surge of excitement at being manhandled by this powerful man.

"Do as you are told," growled Rod as Hanna let out a low yelp.

As Hanna lowered Rod's pants, she looked over to see if her husband had heard her yelp, but he was preoccupied as Sam rocked back and forth on top of him. Hanna was positive he couldn't hear her over their own constant moaning with their flesh slapping together as Sam began to ride her husband hard.

With Rod's pants on the floor now, Hanna turned back around and gasped once again as she contemplated the size of Rod's manhood. It was twice as long as Todd's and much thicker too; it was about the circumference of a beer can. The uncircumcised penis wasn't even erect yet, Hanna thought to herself with alarm.

Rod looked down at Hanna knowingly. He could see the concern in her eyes, and he watched as her body began to tremble slightly.

"Don't worry baby, you'll take all of it," said Rod in his rumbling voice. "And you'll love it. You won't be able to get enough."

Rod had his fingers laced through Hanna's hair and had her head firmly in his grip as he lifted her to stand straight up on her knees. As he did so, he pressed Hanna's head into his cock and balls, and she struggled to push away.

"No, no!" protested Hanna, even as she became more aroused. "I don't do that. Not even for my husband."

"Well, tonight I am your husband," growled Rod as he dug his fingers into her hair, pulling it hard. "And you'll damn well do it for me!"

Hanna was whining in protest as she moved her head back and forth, trying to avoid contact with the head of Rod's penis. "No, no, please. I don't do that. I've never done that. Not for anyone."

Rod was holding Hanna's head with only his left hand now. Suddenly Hanna could feel the pain coursing through her body as Rod slapped her breast hard with his right hand, making a loud cracking noise. This was followed by another and another. Hanna's excitement ratcheted up a few more notches as Rod fed her fantasy of being ravished unwillingly by a powerful man such as Rod.

"Suck my cock Nikki," seethed Rod as he leaned over and whispered into Hanna's ear. After several harsher slaps to Hanna's breast and pulling and twisting her nipple, Hanna finally relented and dutifully began to lick the length of Rod's penis and suck his balls into her mouth, kneading them with her tongue. Tears streamed from Hanna's eyes and she whimpered softly as her tongue and lips obediently explored his penis, which was a new and uncomfortable experience for Hanna. Yet at the same time, Hanna could feel her sex juices streaming down her thighs as her perceived nastiness of what she was doing aroused her even further.

Finally, when Rod thought all the fight was gone from Hanna, he used his right hand to poise the head of his growing cock in front of Hanna's mouth as she looked up at him hovering over her. With tears continuing to roll from her eyes as she sobbed quietly, Hanna surrendered, slipping Rod's penis between her lips as he stretched her mouth wide with his enormous muscle. Hanna's entire body was throbbing with passion.

Rod's hands were back on either side of Hanna's head now and his fingers were laced through her matted hair as beads of sweat covered her body. Slowly, Rod pushed his shaft deeper and deeper into Hanna's mouth as she vainly used her hands to push against Rod's thighs. Occasionally Rod would pull out briefly to let Hanna catch a breath, but soon he would be driving himself deeper into the back of her mouth and eventually down her throat.

Hanna's desperate pleas and her frantic whining were drowned out by the massive appendage that filled her mouth and throat. Finally, after some time, Hanna learned when she could breathe on the backstrokes and Rod relentlessly pushed his cock deeper into her throat. Finally, Hanna's body was limp from exhaustion and Rod was fucking her face at will.

When Rod could feel his muscle begin to pulsate, he leaned forward once again and whispered into Hanna's ear. "Don't you dare spill a drop, my little courtesan. You swallow it all if you know what's good for you."

Hanna's eyes got wide as she realized what was about to happen as Rod's penis began to throb inside her mouth and throat. Gulping as hard as she could she tried desperately to swallow all of Rod's semen, even as she wanted to gag. What little semen escaped Hanna's mouth was coating Rod's pubic hair, penis and scrotum.

"Lick it clean," ordered Rod as Hanna knelt on the floor in front of him desperately gasping for air. Hanna submissively gazed up at Rod, the utter defeat apparent in her eyes as she compliantly did as she was told. But at the same time, she felt a surge of warmth, knowing that she had surrendered herself to Rod's overpowering will.

"You did good for a novice," said Rod in a soothing voice, surprising Hanna as she cautiously looked up at him again as he stroked her cheek. As he smiled at her, Rod nodded toward his wife and her husband. Sam was still riding Todd hard and judging from his groans and the frantic way he was bucking up into Sam, he was about to cum.

"Look at them. I doubt your husband even noticed me slapping your tits around and abusing your nipples. He paid absolutely no attention to me forcing you to do fellatio for the first time," said Rod derisively. "He didn't even notice that you took me all the way down your throat just like as a whore would. He has no idea what a lusty creature he married. Does he Nikki?"

"Does he?" growled Rod again as he slapped one breast and then the other before grabbing each of Hanna's nipples as he twisted and squeezed them.

"Please no, no more," whimpered Hanna, the sharp pain still coursing through her breasts as the words rushed from her mouth. "No, he doesn't know. He doesn't know. He wasn't watching."

"That's right. He doesn't know what a slutty little whore you can be, when you are properly motivated, does he?" prodded Rod. "But you know, don't you? Say it! Tell me what you are!"

"Yes! Yes!" whimpered Hanna.

"That's not good enough," growled Rod as he pinched and twisted Hanna's left nipple. "Say the words. Tell me you are my slut and a whore. Say it!"

"Yes! Yes!" whimpered Hanna frantically. "I'm your slut and whore. I'm your slutty little whore. Oh God, please. I'll do anything...everything you ask. Just don't hurt me. Please! Pleeaasssse!"

As Rod released his grip on her tormented nipple, Hanna wrapped her arms around Rod's upper leg and clutched her body against him, her head rubbing against his thigh as she kissed and licked his scrotum and the bottom of his shaft. "Please don't hurt me anymore. Please! I'll be your wife tonight. I'll be your whore! I'll obey you. I'll do whatever you want."

"Get up," ordered Rod, grabbing Hanna's hair and pulling her to her feet.

Wrapping his arm around Hanna, he pulled her tightly against him as he grasped her soft ass cheek and led her toward the bed. Hanna had her arms wrapped around Rod and her head submissively against his chest. They stood at the edge of the bed watching Sam and Todd, their movements were becoming more urgent as they neared release. They had thrashed around all over the bed in their frantic lovemaking and were now in the middle, their bodies slamming into each other as they got closer to orgasm.

"Stroke my cock, my little courtesan," demanded Rod as Hanna began to knead and stroke the already reviving muscle as Hanna kept her head buried in the mass of hair on Rod's chest.

"That's enough for now Samantha," announced Rod loudly as Sam rolled off of Todd and knelt in front of him, looking over at her husband and then making eye contact with Hanna, a knowing smile on her face.

"I was just telling your wife what a lucky man you are, Todd," said Rod in a conversational voice. "She's can be a real little slut when she wants to be. It didn't take much encouragement for her to suck my cock all the way down her throat and drain me."

Todd lay in bed, breathing hard. Somewhat disoriented after Sam rolled off him, leaving him frustratingly on the edge of orgasm. A look of bewilderment was on Todd's face as he turned to look at his wife, whose head was buried in Rod's chest as her hand stroked his penis and she clung to him worshipfully.

"I was surprised when she told me she's never sucked your cock," said Rod. "For a novice she did really well and she really seemed to enjoy it. Didn't you, my little courtesan?"

"Yes," said Hanna, barely loud enough to hear as Rod encouraged her by grabbing her soft ass in his vice like grip.

"I don't think your husband could hear you. Don't be shy, my little slut," said Rod, his voice remaining conversational. "Tell him how much you like sucking cock. Go ahead and tell him."

"I really like sucking cock," parroted Hanna submissively as Rod dug his fingers into her ass for encouragement.

Hanna glanced over at her husband out of the corner of her eye as she kept her head planted against Rod's hairy chest, stroking his penis. Sadness filled Hanna's face as she watched her husband stroke his erect penis as he watched her, a look of lust filling his face. Hanna broke eye contact with her husband and her entire body blushed red in humiliation as she realized her husband was aroused not only by Rod calling her a slut but making her submissively behave like one.

"Your slut wife really likes being my little whore, don't you baby?" said Rod as he dug his fingers into Hanna's soft ass once again.

Completely humiliated, Hanna glanced over again at her husband again as he continued to stroke his penis. Hanna still saw the lust on her husband's face after Rod had called her both a slut and a whore. Suddenly Hanna's face was no longer blushing in shame, it was red with anger at her husband as he enjoyed watching her being used by another man, used like a whoring slut.

"I really like your big cock," said Hanna loudly as she turned her head to look defiantly at her husband and then worshipfully up at Rod. "I like having you use me like a slut. I like being your whore."

Rod and Sam exchanged a knowing smile, they had pierced the bond between Hanna and her husband. Now she was on her way to becoming their new pliable toy.

"You can't wait for me to fill your pussy, can you my little slut?" asked Rod, knowing Hanna would say anything he asked her to now.

"I can't wait to have your big cock filling me," said Hanna as she slid down to her knees and began licking and kissing Rod's hardening shaft and hairy scrotum worshipfully. "I want you to fuck me hard, really hard."

Hanna occasionally made eye contact with her husband as she used her hands and mouth to worship Rod's growing penis. Todd continued to stroke his own penis as he watched his wife submit to Rod, occasionally making direct eye contact with her, his eyes filled with ever growing lust as she leered back at him.

"I'll bet you never realized just what a little slut and whore your wife could be?" asked Rod. "Did you Todd?"

"No. Never," replied Todd softly, so absorbed in watching his wife, he didn't realize he had let his thoughts escape his lips. The two words only served to enrage Hanna further.

"You like being a little slut, don't you Hanna?" asked Rod, as he led her on. "You want to be my filthy little whore and do all the nasty things I ask you to do. Don't you my little courtesan?"

"I want to do all the nasty things you ask me to do," replied Hanna with passion in her voice now, no longer slavishly parroting Rod's words. Suddenly Hanna was full of excitement because she knew it was true. She was ready to surrender herself, to fully submit to the powerful man who had cowed her into submission and forced her to confront her long repressed desires.

"I've taken your virgin mouth my slutty little whore," said Rod as he looked down at Hanna intently. "Are you ready to have me take your virgin ass too?"

Rod could feel Hanna's body suddenly tense up as she looked up at him wide eyed. Without losing eye contact Hanna rose straight up on her knees and cast her eyes downward for a moment, her hands trembling as they circled Rod's stiff shaft. Looking up into Rod's eyes once again Hanna's words tumbled from her mouth, almost involuntarily.

"Yes, I want you to take my body in every way," the words gushed out of Hanna's mouth impulsively, just to spite Todd, more than anything. "I want you to take me again and again. I want you to fill all my holes with your big cock and your hot cum."

Hanna maintained eye contact with Rod for just another moment and then lowered her head as she took his fully erect penis into her mouth and bobbed up and down on it, using her hands to stroke his shaft and knead his balls. Hanna snuck a look at her husband every so often, just to make sure he could see just how much of a slut she could be for Rod. And just what he had missed all these years since he hadn't been man enough to take it for himself.

"That's my good little courtesan," said Rod as he stroked her cheek with his right hand as he looked over to Todd and smiled.

"I don't want to be selfish with your attention my little courtesan, now that you have revealed your inner slut," said Rod as he looked at Todd and smiled again.

"Finish your husband off. Suck him dry, just like you did me," ordered Rod. "Sam won't mind. She doesn't want to have a sloppy pussy yet anyway. Especially since you are going to make love and eat each other out when you are done with your husband. Isn't that right Samantha?"

"Yes, that's right. I can't wait to have her head between my legs," purred Sam.

"Do as you are told," said Rod forcefully as he grabbed a handful of Hanna's hair and lifted her head from his penis. "Go show your husband what a talented little cocksucker you've become."

Hanna got to her feet and submissively made eye contact with Rod briefly before lowering her eyes as she moved toward her husband. As she crawled to the center of the bed and between her husband's legs she gradually looked up and made eye contact. Todd's eyes were as full of lust as hers were blank and emotionless.

Kneeling between her husband's legs, Hanna lowered her head without ever loosing eye contact with him as she sucked his smaller penis into her mouth and all the way to the base as Todd moaned loudly.

Hanna easily took all of Todd's penis into her mouth and throat and began bobbing up and down on it as she kneaded and massaged his balls.

"Oh yeah, that's it," moaned Todd excitedly. "That's right suck it hard, harder baby. Oh God, baby! You do it so good."

Todd had his hands on either side of Hanna's head and pushed her nose into his pubic hair as he fucked his wife's face for the first time.

"That's right suck me hard baby," ordered Todd. "Suck me dry, my little slut."

Tears were rolling down Hanna's eyes as she listened to her husband. The word stung more coming from her husband's mouth rather than Rod's, yet it was just as true. She really was a little slut now as she urged her husband's cock to spew his load into her mouth for the first time in their marriage.

"That's right slut. Make me cum," panted Todd as he pushed his cock into his wife's throat. "Before the night is over, I'm going to take your ass too. I should have done that a long time ago. From now on I'm going to treat you like the needy little slut you are, since that's what you seem to like."

"You'll have her ass tonight," agreed Rod forcefully in his gravelly voice as he stood near the bed taking everything in. "As a matter of fact, I'll take her pussy at the same time you take her ass. We'll sandwich the horny little slut between us and completely fill her."

This seemed to fill Todd with even more excitement as he pounded his cock into his wife's face. Hanna's body went limp and she began to shake as the frightening thought of having both men inside her at the same time filled her with both dread and anticipation.

But at just that moment Hanna had a jolt of pleasure course through her body as she felt a pair of soft warm lips and a tongue begin to suck and tease her clit. Even though her mouth was full, her sensuous and pleasured moan found everyone's ear. Hanna's anxiety gave way to unimaginable pleasure as she felt a mouth teasing her clit.

Both Todd and Hanna were moaning loudly now as each of them focused on the lips and tongues that were driving them toward orgasms. Finally, as each of them thrashed their asses up and down feverishly they both came, waves of pleasure consuming them.

When Todd was finished shooting his load Hanna rolled over on her back, trying to catch her breath. Sam released Hanna's clit from her mouth and Hanna looked down as Sam replaced her between Todd's legs, cleaning him with her own tongue and lips as he lay there motionless.