Career Moves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice detective work," admitted Hanna grudgingly as she suddenly began to stroke Rod's stiff muscle more sensuously than before, quietly surrendering to the inevitable, and to her own growing desires. "It's actually kind of nice to have someone I can talk to about this part of my work."

"I enjoy it was well. But what I will enjoy even more is experiencing your courtesan alter ego in bed," declared Rod triumphantly, before adding, "and then later sharing you with my friends and clients...much to our mutual benefit."

Hanna's heart skipped a beat as the reality of the situation gripped her. She was about to become the flesh and blood equivalent of the erotic characters she fantasized about and breathed life into in her erotic novels.

"You know, I've written about all of this, and yes, I've dreamed about it," said Hanna, apprehensively. "But I haven't done most of it. That was my alter ego, not me."

"Before the night is over you will," said Rod earnestly as he took Hanna's head between his huge hands and kissed her on the lips for the first time, "you and Nikki will be one and the same."

Hanna returned Rod's kiss, signaling her surrender.

"It looks like your husband and my wife are just about done," said Rod as he looked over at them. Todd's moans had intensified, and Sam was bobbing up and down on him furiously. "When they are done, it's your turn to show your commitment."

Hanna's eyes got wide and her body began to tremble as she stared directly at Rod, trying to figure out what he would do next.

"Don't worry, it's none of what you are conjuring up with your fertile and lascivious imagination," laughed Rod as he smiled wickedly.

"What then?" asked Hanna, confused and curious.

"You said you had been a professional dancer," said Rod. "Isn't that right?"

"Yes, of course. Briefly," replied Hanna.

"You also wrote a rather lurid erotic novel about Salome as well," continued Rod. "You described her dance in far more lurid detail than I have ever seen it depicted in a movie or on the stage."

"And?" asked Hanna when Rod paused without completing his thought.

"And I want you to perform that dance for me now," said Rod as he watched Hanna's eyes grow large. "I want you to perform the dance as Salome did, in the certain knowledge that what you and your husband futures rests on the results of your performance. You can't hold anything back."

"Oh my God!" gasped Hanna. "I don't know if I can do that. It is one thing to write about it, it is another to actually do it. Oh God! It's so erotic, so sexually explicit."

"Yes, it is those things and it is also feral," whispered Rod into Hanna's ear, as he licked it sensuously. "There is a raw animal sexuality to the way you described the dance that is compelling. That's what I want to see. That's what I have to see, if your husband is to get his promotion."

Hanna was becoming more anxious by the moment at the thought of having to duplicate the dance she had described in her novel. Yes, the dance was erotic, the moves were provocatively sexual and yes, as Rod had said, the dance was feral in its animal lust. Hanna tried to summon the strength to beg Rod not to make her do it. But just as she started to speak, Todd loudly cried out as his orgasm grabbed hold of him.

Looking over at her husband, he was frantically grinding his hips and thrusting his cock in and out of Sam's mouth as he grabbed handfuls of her hair in each of his hands. Finally, exploding into Sam's throat, she expertly used her hands and mouth to drain him before licking and cleaning his spent penis.

"As you can both see, my wife is an excellent courtesan as well," announced Rod proudly.

Todd just sank back on the loveseat, spent. Hanna and Sam made eye contact and Sam smiled as she licked Todd's semen from the corners of her mouth.

"Well, exciting news, Todd," said Rod. "Your talented wife has agreed to entertain us with a dance. Haven't you Nikki?"

"Yes, I guess," replied Hanna with a sigh. "If that is what you want."

"Oh, yes," replied Rod, his voice enthusiastic. "I'm looking forward to it."

"I'm not sure I can do this on the spur of the moment," said Hanna, desperately looking for an excuse to get out of it.

"Come now," encouraged Rod, "you wrote about the dance of the seven veils at length, and in such intricate and lurid detail..."

"But I don't have the right costume," interrupted Hanna, hoping she had found her out.

"Not to worry," said Rod. "In anticipation of this evening I rented Salome's outfit from the costume warehouse in Studio City. It's the same one Jessica Chastain wore in the movie."

Hanna realized that Rod wasn't going to take no for an answer and capitulated, "OK, then, where do I change."

As Hanna got to her feet, she was warming to the idea. Hanna had seen Al Pacino and Chastain in the most recent film depiction of the dance and she remembered thinking at the time that she could choreograph it better. That, in fact, was the inspiration for the way she described the dance in her own novel. The thought of stripping away the very same veils that Jessica Chastain had worn excited Hanna. Hanna was drawn out of her reverie by the sound of Rod's voice.

"Wonderful! Follow Sam and she will help you get changed," said Rod, leering at Hanna mischievously. "In the meantime, Todd and I will get comfortable and move to our small sitting room. It is a more intimate location for your dance."

Hanna followed Sam to a large powder room designed to accommodate multiple women at one of their dinner parties. As they walked into the spacious well-lit room, Hanna saw the veils arrayed on the marble counter.

As Hanna sorted through the sheer veils trying to figure out how to put them on, Sam solved her dilemma for her.

"The lady at the costume warehouse showed me how to put it on," said Sam. "I'll help you get into the veils."

"Thanks, I think," said Hanna nervously.

"You're welcome," replied Sam, laughing. "But it will be up to you to get out of them. Now get your clothes off and throw them on the counter."

Hanna looked over at Sam and was surprised to see that she had already stripped naked.

"What are we going to use for music?" asked Hanna as Sam began to layer the veils on her naked body.

"Don't worry about it," replied Sam. "Rod hired musicians to accompany you. They will speed up and slow down, mirroring your dance movements. When you are ready for your wild, frenzied finale, just nod to them."

"Oh, God!" gasped Hanna. "I'm going to have to do this in front of a bunch of horny musicians."

"Afraid so," said Sam. "Besides, it will be good practice for you. You're eventually going to be naked in front of a lot more people than them."

A chill ran up and down Hanna's spine as she absorbed the implications of what Sam just said. The implication had been there in the earlier conversation, but now she had to confront is as an explicit fact. Hanna shuddered one more time and turned to Sam.

Hanna stood in front of the mirror for a few moments, experimenting with the veils, just to see how difficult they would be to shed as she danced. They seemed to peel away effortlessly. "Nice costume design," Hanna thought to herself.

"Are you ready to dance for Herod, Salome?" asked Sam as she put her arms around Hanna, cupping her breasts through the veils. "The king awaits."

Taking Hanna by the hand, Sam lead Hanna into the foyer and past the area where they had been sitting earlier to a small dark sitting room, lit only by a few flickering candles. As they walked into the room, they could see that the only furniture were large overstuffed pillows on the floor of a middle eastern design. The pillows were sitting atop a massive Persian rug. The air was thick with the smell of a musky incense.

The pillows were arrayed at the edges of the rug, leaving a large open space in the middle, where she was presumably to dance. Her husband and Rod had already taken a seat on two of the overstuffed pillows to her right and Sam quickly joined them, sitting beside Hanna's husband Todd. Both men were completely naked now and their penises were erect in anticipation of Hanna's erotic dance.

The four musicians were sitting on pillow to Hanna's left. As she looked at them, their eyes were devouring her body. All of the musicians had olive complexions and appeared to be middle eastern. Their exotic costumes looked like they were right from 1001 Arabian Nights.

The musician to Hanna's the far left had a suz, a mandolin-like middle eastern string instrument. The next had a long wooden instrument that looked like a cross between a flute and a clarinet or a really long, thick oboe. Then came the percussionist, with various odd drums arrayed in front of him.

And finally, there was the musician holding a really strange looking wooden instrument, that Hanna recognized as an Armenian duduk, a melancholy sounding wind instrument that would lend an overpoweringly sexy and sultry air to the ensemble. Oddly, for some reason Hanna remembered that it was made of apricot wood, something she had learned while she was researching her novel about Salome.

Hanna stood at the edge of the carpet, hesitating for a moment and taking a last few breaths. The musicians looked up at her eagerly, waiting for her cue. They were excited to see her shed her veils, Hanna thought to herself ruefully.

Having finally mustered her courage, Hanna nodded to the musicians to begin playing. Hanna was immediately struck by what fine musicians they were. The erotic and evocative melody they played would be perfect to dance to. Slinking sexily to the middle of the carpet, Hanna theatrically raised her hands above her head and allowed her body to undulate to the music. Moving her hands even higher above her head, she used them to softly caress each of her arms over and over again as she swayed her hips back and forth sensuously, turning to wave her beautiful ass seductively just inches from Rod's face.

Now Hanna supplemented the side to side motion of her rolling hips with an undulating movement as she turned and thrust her pussy out, tantalizing Rod as she allowed it to come within an inch of his lips. As she did so, the musicians took their cue and increased their tempo slightly as they repeated the melody again and again.

Hanna bent her body forward, thrusting her long hair in Rod's face before tiptoeing backwards. Straightening up, Hanna thrashed her head back and forth, making her hair fly in all directions as she ran her hands seductively up her chest, caressing her breasts, then her upper chest and then finally her slender neck.

In one quick motion, Hanna tore the veil from her face and tossed it at Rod as her body undulated to the music and she began shaking her breasts back and forth provocatively beneath the thin veils.

Once again, the musicians quickened the tempo as Hanna nodded to them and her dancing became far more agitated as the movements of her hips and breasts became more exaggerating and even more sexual.

The next veil to go was the large outer one that encircled her chest and lower body. It flew away and fluttered to the floor as she spun several times in the middle of the carpet. Once it was gone the music reached an even more frantic tempo as she danced around the carpet, alternately thrusting her breasts and pussy out as she caressed them with her fingers.

Provocatively, Hanna did the splits with her long legs directly in front of Rod and then, as she rose back to her feet, she ripped the veil from her right leg, exposing her supple thigh and calf. Hanna did the splits again and the veil disappeared from her other leg. Apparent to everyone now were the beads of vaginal juice that were provocatively streaming down Hanna's inner thighs.

The music was getting really fast now, and Hanna's body gyrated with reckless abandon as she matched the tempo of the music. Hanna's dance took on the air of a striptease as she teased at tearing away the veils that covered her breasts as she kneaded and played with them. Moving closer to Rod with her body undulated to the music, she grabbed Rod's head and buried it between her breasts briefly, before tiptoeing backwards again, a sultry lustful look on her face as her arousal became even more apparent to everyone.

Rolling her hips and thrusting out her pussy like a belly dancer, Hanna bounced on her feet and allowed her body to shake all over, her breasts violently flopping up and down as she ripped the veil from her left and then her right breast. Once again, she slinked toward Rod seductively as she planted Rod's head between her sexily ornamented bare breasts. As Rod eagerly reached up to grab them, once again she tiptoed backwards, teasing him.

The tempo of the music once again ratcheted up and Hanna began spinning her body to the increased tempo and dancing around the carpet in a circle, stopping every few steps to thrust her breasts out and shake them back and forth and up and down. At the same time, she was stretching herself upward with her hands over her head as she spread her legs wide and thrust her pussy out provocatively. Then she bent at the waist, thrusting her ass in the air, spreading the cheeks of her ass wide apart, letting everyone see her quivering brown star.

Hanna danced around the room multiple times and with each circuit, the music's tempo increased yet again. On each turn she stopped in front of Sam, then her husband and then the musicians as she presented her breasts, pussy and ass to them.

When finally she was in front of Rod, Hanna nodded to the musicians and the music achieved a frenetic tempo as Hanna's body began to tremble and then shake wildly as she spread her legs wide apart offering her pussy to Rod before sinking to the carpet leaning back and shaking her bare breasts from side to side.

Hanna toyed with the one remaining veil that covered her pussy and ass, teasing Rod. Her hands were sensuously running up and down her inner thighs now as she thrust her pussy provocatively in the air with her legs spread wide apart. Each time Hanna caressed her thighs they teased closer to her wet pussy.

Kneeling on the carpet in front of Rod with her legs splayed wide apart, Hanna leaned all the way backward until her head was on the carpet as well, with her hair fanned out around her head. It was apparent to everyone now that Hanna was completely aroused and caught up in her own erotic fantasy as her body began to shake uncontrollably, her hips thrusting up and down and her breasts swaying as her chest heaved in and out. Finally, desperately, Hanna ripped off the final veil and flung it into Rod's face, exposing her sopping pussy to Rod and the others.

As Hanna's hips thrust in the air with her legs spread wide, her fingers found her pussy and she began pleasuring herself with abandon as she raised and lowered to ass, no longer caring who was watching. Hanna was a slave to her own urgent needs and the orgasm that was welling inside her. Sensing she was very close, Hanna quickly rose to her feet and rushed forward to rub her wet pussy to Rod's lips as he lapped at her swollen labia with his tongue.

Again, she teased him by stepping away momentarily before spinning around and moving back into his face once again as she bent all the way backward and used her hands to spread the lips to her wet pink pussy wide apart. Rod thrust his tongue inside her and she let out a pleasured moan. Not done yet, Hanna spun around to face away from Rod as she began to lap dance in front of Rod, tantalizing him as she swayed her ass in his face and began to slide her bare backside up and down his chest as she reached down and grabbed his throbbing penis.

Hanna continued to tease and torture Rod as she let her wet pussy touch the head of his penis before lifting away. As she swayed her hips back and forth, she let the moist flesh of her pussy brush against the throbbing orb at the top of Rod's penis for a little longer each time.

As Rod anguished, waiting for Hanna to sink her pussy on his needy cock, Hanna was no less aroused and when Hanna could wait no more, she thrust her ass backwards onto Rod's rigid cock and bounced her ass up and down slowly sensuously before she felt him pressed hard against her cervix, deep inside her. Hanna cried out as she immediately began to orgasm on Rod's long, thick cock.

Rod had both of Hanna's breasts in his big hands and he was kneading them ferociously as he began to thrust his hips into her. In no time, Rod had lifted Hanna up and turned her around, so her head and upper body were draped across the overstuffed pillow as he began to plough his huge cock into her with reckless abandon. She was crying out now, moaning with each thrust.

"Oh, yes! Fuck me baby!" cried out Hanna, just as the characters in her novels had done.

"Oh, baby, fuck me hard!" squealed Hanna. "Deeper, deeper, baby, with your great big beautiful cock. Fill my hot pussy, baby. Deeper! DEEPER!"

Hanna's husband Todd sat beside Sam, mouth agape, as he watched his wife lose all inhibition. This was a side of Hanna he had never seen but dreamed of. The evening had been full of surprises for Todd, and he found the new Hanna a thrilling revelation. Twice already, Sam had to relieve Todd's aching cock as she took two of his loads. Sam was not even sure if Todd noticed, he was watching his wife's lusty gyrations so intently, mouth agape.

Rod continued to plough into Hanna's pussy and she continued to thrust her ass back into him, frantically swaying her hips back and forth as she tried to make Rod's huge tool find every crevice of her hot, tight tunnel.

Hanna and Rod had found their rhythm and they were building toward their own crescendo as the musicians continued to play their sultry and erotic music. Finally, Hanna could feel Rod's thick muscle begin to throb inside her and that set her over the edge, crying out as she frantically swayed her hips and pushed back into Rod's cock as he started to gush inside her.

Rod roared as he emptied his balls inside Hanna, and she could feel Rod's warm sperm splashing against her cervix and her body felt warm all over as goosebumps covered her flesh from head to toe.

Once Rod was spent, he began withdrawing his cock from Hanna and it made a popping noise as he withdrew it from her tight hole. Standing up, Rod looked down at Hanna and was pleased to see she was still arching her ass into the air, vainly trying to capture his cock once again. Yes! She definitely has the potential to actually become one of the courtesans she writes about, thought Rod. All it was going to take was a little training.

Standing up, Rod turned to Sam, who was sucking Todd to his third orgasm. "Sam, when you are quite through, show Todd and Hanna to their room so they can shower and rest for awhile. I'm heading up to shower myself. Tell them to join us in an hour."

Raising her head from Todd's cock briefly, Sam answered Rod before returning to the task at hand, "as soon as I'm done here, then I'll join you."

Rod walked away leaving Sam to finish Todd off and Hanna sprawled on top of the large pillow, her legs splayed wide apart with her own juices and Rod's sperm oozing out of her pussy and onto the carpet.

"Time to get up, baby," said Todd as he and Sam helped her up.

Once she was on her feet, Hanna could feel Rod's sperm and her own juices running down the inside of her thighs. As she turned around, she saw the musicians looking right at her, their faces filled with a mixture of lust and awe. Hanna turned red from head to toe as she averted her eyes and vainly tried to cover her breasts and pussy with her hands.

Sensing her discomfort, one of the musicians spoke up.

"You danced beautifully young lady," complimented the oldest of the men, who had been playing the duduk. "We'd be honored to perform with you anytime. You're very beautiful and a most talented dancer."