Career Moves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam moved over to Hanna and laid next to her, letting her thigh cover Hanna's lower stomach. The two women looked into each other's eyes and exchanged their own knowing smiles. Both women's faces were dripping sweat and had cum spilling down from either side of their mouths. Sam licked Hanna's face clean and then Hanna returned the favor.

Sam raised up slightly on her elbow and looked down at Hanna intently. "We're going to make love to each other now. Would you like that?"

Hanna stared into Sam's eyes and almost imperceptibly shook her head yes. This is all so new and exciting, Hanna thought as she replied, "Yes, very much."

Sam lowered her head and Hanna opened her mouth wide as the two women used their lips and tongues to explore each other's mouths. Hanna spread her legs wide as she felt Sam's fingers entering her wet pussy. Sam guided Hanna's hand to her own pussy and both women rocked their hips as they began to pleasure each other.

Todd had recovered and rolled over on his side to watch his wife make love to a woman for the first time. He could already feel his cock stirring to life again and he began to stroke it. Rod was on the other side of the bed and was also stroking his cock as he watched the women.

The two women had rolled over onto their sides as they kissed and pleasured each other with their fingers, but now Sam pushed Hanna over onto her back and reversed positions to straddle her face as she lowered her pussy to Hanna's lips, rubbing her wet pussy all over Hanna's face.

"You've never tasted another woman, have you baby?" asked Sam gently as she continued to wet Hanna's face with her pussy.

"No," said Hanna excitedly as she raised her head to kiss Sam's wet crack before allowing her lips and tongue to search for her first clit, Sam aiding her by rocking her hips slightly until Hanna found her target. Sam now leaned forward and buried her head between Hanna's legs as both women rocked their hips and began to moan.

Todd watched in rapt fascination as his wife and Sam came multiple times as they rocked back and forth and rolled around the bed, sometimes on their sides at other times with one or the other on top, but always with their needy clits in each other's mouths as they came again and again.

Finally exhausted the two women rested with their heads on each other's thighs as they laid on their sides, their arms wrapped around each other.

After a few minutes Rod got up and started feeling around under the corner of the mattress for something before finally retrieving it. It was a small bottle and Rod squeezed some of its content onto his fingers before tossing it to Todd who looked at the label. It was silicone lube.

"We may as well get both girls lubed up now," said Rod. "You can take care of Sam and I'll take care of your wife.

"Sure," nodded Todd as he moved over to kneel behind Sam.

"Have you ever done this before?" asked Rod.

"Actually no," replied Todd in embarrassment.

"Squeeze some on the middle and index fingers of the hand you're going to use and glide them inside Samantha's ass.

As Todd slid his slick fingers inside the crack to Sam's shapely ass she sighed.

"Ummm, that feels good baby," sighed Sam sexily.

Sam reached down with her hands and spread her cheeks wide apart as she lifted her ass up in the air to meet Todd's fingers.

"Use some more lube and ream me out good baby," murmured Sam. "I'll spread wide and you can drip some more right inside."

Sam used her hands to expose her anal cavity and Todd dripped the lube deep inside her.

"That's good baby," sighed Sam who was almost fully alert now. "Now you can fuck my ass as hard as you want. Are you going to like that baby? Will I be your first?"

"Yes," replied Todd sheepishly, ashamed that he was such a neophyte.

"I'm glad I can be your first," cooed Sam. "That makes it special."

"Toss me the lube," said Rod, growing impatient.

"Roll her over on her stomach," ordered Rod, to no one in particular.

"Roll over on your stomach baby," cooed Sam as she leaned over and kissed the drowsy Hanna on the cheek. "That's a girl."

Hanna was still in a dreamlike state as she did what Sam asked, not really alert yet.

"Let me spread you wide apart so Rod can lube you baby," said Sam as she reached down and spread the soft cheeks of Hanna's ass apart, only to have Hanna tighten the muscles in her firm cheeks shut and bat away Sam's hands.

"No, NO!" exclaimed Hanna suddenly alert and her voice adamant. "No, I don't want that."

"Baby, we've got to lube you," said Sam softly. "Let's just get this over with."

"No, no. Never," exclaimed Hanna emphatically, forgetting what she had promised not that long ago. "I don't want anything in there. It's nasty."

"But you said you wanted it," said Todd adamantly as Hanna gave him a nasty look.

"That's right, you said you wanted it," agreed Rod, sounding angry now. "Were you just trying to be a miserable little prick tease, you lying, slutty little whore?"

"I, I changed my mind," said Hanna frantically. "It, it will hurt. And I don't want that."

"Hurt or no hurt, you're going to get lubed," growled Rod. "And you're going to take it up the ass from both your husband and I...maybe both of us at the same time."

"Oh God NO!" cried out Hanna. "You'll tear me apart. Please, oh please, don't do that."

Hanna was crying hysterically now and trying to ball herself up into a fetal position.

"No, no, no," sobbed Hanna. "Please. No."

"Just do as you are told," barked Rod. "Now get up on all fours and spread your legs. NOW!" Rod slapped Hanna's right ass cheek relentlessly until she began to comply.

"OK, OK," wept Hanna. "I'm doing it, I'm doing it."

Once Hanna was on all fours Rod grabbed Hanna's right wrist and pulled it behind her back as he reached down and grabbed her ankle with the other hand.

"Todd, grab her other ankle and wrist," ordered Rod. "We'll let Samantha do the honors."

Hanna was whimpering now as Sam moved in behind her. She struggled to get loose, but the two men had her tightly within their grasp.

Sam looked over at her husband and nodded. She knew what to do. Sam dripped some lube down into the top of Hanna's crack and let it ooze down into her anus. Then she poured lube over her entire hand as Hanna looked back at her in horror, not sure what was going to happen next.

"Spread your legs farther apart, baby," purred Sam as she pushed her index and middle finger inside Hanna's anus.

"Oh God, Oh God!" panted Hanna.

"Loosen your ass muscles for me baby," said Sam calmly. "Don't make this harder than it has to be."

"Oh please, no, no, no," cried out Hanna hysterically. "No, pleeeaaaseeee NO! I'm begging you. I'm begging you!"

"Just do as you are told," boomed Rod as he reached down and trapped Hanna's ankle between his thigh and lower calf as he leaned back on them, freeing his hand.

"She's still fighting me," said Sam. "She won't loosen her ass up."

Suddenly Hanna heard the loud crack and felt the searing pain as Rod slapped her ass cheek as hard as he could, leaving a huge red welt the shape of his hand.

"Open up Nikki," growled Rod, emphasizing the word 'Nikki' in a way that invested it with other meaning.

Hanna began to whimper like a baby as she continued to hold her ass muscled tight.

"Let Sam lube you, baby," said Todd, growing exasperated with his wife. "You're the one who said you dreamed of being Nikki. You're the one who said you wanted to be a courtesan."

"Please, no, no, no," begged Hanna. "I don't want to be Nikki. I just want you to take me home. Take me home now. Pleeeaaseeee!"

"It's too late for that," said Todd pointedly. "You already signed up for this. Now loosen your ass up for Sam. NOW!"

Todd had watched what Rod had done and now he trapped Hanna's other ankle between his own thigh and calf, freeing his hand to slap her ass as well.

When Todd unleashed his initial blow Hanna lurched in pain as she cried out. That blow was soon followed by another blow on her other cheek from Rod. Back and forth they went, "crack, crack crack" until Hanna was wailing uncontrollably. But still she wouldn't relent.

Now Rod moved his attention to Hanna's breast and slapped it, leaving a welt, then her ass again. Todd followed suit and he too began to slap both her breast and ass from the other side as she wailed even louder.

"If you want the pain to stop, loosen your ass," shouted Rod. "Loosen your precious ass and the pain will go away. This is so unnecessary. One way or the other we're going to fuck your ass tonight, my stubborn little courtesan. So, quit fighting it."

Hanna was crying so hard now that she was starting to hyperventilate, and she was becoming lightheaded. Finally, Hanna just gave out and slumped forward as the two men continued to hold her upright by the wrists which were pulled behind her back.

Sam could feel Hanna's muscles relax as Hanna slumped forward with her head resting on the bed. Slowly her sobs receded and changed to moans as Sam was finally able to get her middle and index fingers all the way into Hanna's soon to be well lubed rectum.

First with two fingers and then with three, Sam began to stretch out Hanna's anal cavity as she dripped more and more lube inside. All the fight was gone from Hanna now and when Sam added the fourth finger there was little resistance. Hanna only lurched forward a bit as she was stretched further.

When Sam folded her thumb behind the other four fingers and applied more pressure as she began to push her hand inside Hanna, she let out a deep groan.

"Oh God, Oh God. Please, no," whimpered Hanna halfheartedly.

With each stroke Sam made in and out, Hanna's muscles began to relax and accept the hand that was penetrating deep into her anus. Hanna continued to moan softly as Sam reamed her with her full hand up to the wrist bone.

The two men had released Hanna's wrists and ankles now as her body continued to slump forward with her head resting on the bed.

"Lift her up on her elbows," said Rod as the two men raised her body up.

Rod poised his cock in front of Hanna's mouth as she looked up, her eyes glazed over. Hanna opened her mouth passively and took Rod's cock inside as he used his free hand to push it into the back of her mouth and then down her throat. After fucking her face for a while, Rod stepped back and let Todd take his place.

The two men continued to take turns as Sam relentlessly stretched out Hanna's anus with her hand and wrist. Finally, Sam clenched her fist inside Hanna's anus and started to drive her arm deeper into Hanna's anal canal.

"OH GOD!" cried out Hanna as the men traded places. After that, Hanna simply began making animal sounds, like the whimpering cries of an animal about to be devoured alive.

With her fist closed, Sam was reaming Hanna's ass relentlessly in a piston like motion, filling her anal cavity with half her forearm, and with each thrust Hanna let out another mournful cry.

At the same time, the two men continued to alternate, taking turns fucking Hanna's face as sweat poured down her forehead and tears from her eyes. Hanna's hair was matted against her face as sweat dripped from every pore in her body.

"None of this would have had to happen if you had done what you were told and let Sam lube you," said Rod sternly as he finally pushed the full length of his penis down Hanna's throat and could feel her nose pressed against his pubic hair. "You brought this on yourself by being so stubborn."

To emphasize his point, Rod held his cock in place for several moments inside Hanna's throat until her body began to shake as she struggled to breath. When Hanna's muted screams became frantic, Rod pulled out and she coughed and rasped for air.

"From now on you will be a good little courtesan and do as you are told," demanded Rod pointedly as he slapped her right breast. "Won't you?"

"If not, now you know what will happen," continued Rod, slapping Hanna's other breast.

Rod alternated slapping Hanna's breasts as he delivered the rest of his message.

"Do...Exactly...As...You...Are...Told!" With each word, Rod delivered another slap to one of Hanna's breasts.

"Do you understand NOW?" growled Rod as he grabbed Hanna's chin in his grip and forced her gaze toward his as he looked down at her.

Hanna looked up at Rod with a blank stare on her face as she slowly nodded her head yes.

"Yes, yes. I understand," whimpered Hanna. All the fight was gone out of her. "I'll be a good girl. I promise."

"I don't want a good girl," barked Rod as he slapped each of Hanna's already enflamed breasts again. "I want an obedient slut, a compliant and dutiful courtesan."

"Yes, YES," whimpered Hanna more loudly. "I'll be your obedient slut, your courtesan. Please, just don't hit me anymore. PLEASE!"

The entire time Rod was driving his point home, slap by slap, Todd was becoming more excited as he watched his wife being dominated by another man. Once Rod was finished, Todd grabbed Hanna by the hair, thrusting his cock into her mouth and began fucking her face with long deep strokes, gradually picking up the pace as he felt the cum welling up in his balls.

Todd could barely hold back now as he slowed his pace, trying to prolong his pleasure. He drove his cock deep into the back of his wife's throat one last time before frantically face fucking her even harder as his penis began to throb. With each thrust into his wife's throat, Todd watched as Sam's arm disappear into Hanna's ass as his sex crazed wife began pushing back against it. His now eager wife was actually enjoying it and trying to take Sam's arm deeper inside her. It was just too much for Todd, watching what willing slut his wife had become. Todd blasted his load into his wife's throat, and she swallowed as quickly as she could, with only a trickle spilling out of either corner of her mouth as Todd finally pulled out his flagging penis.

Right after Todd pulled out, Sam pulled her arm from Hanna's ass and it made a huge popping noise as Hanna let out a relieved groan and collapsed on the bed, curling up into a fetal position as she began to weep softly.

Sam looked over at the two men as they sat on either side of Hanna's limp body and made eye contact with each of them before she spoke.

"I'm going to go wash up and bring back some aloe lotion for Hanna's welts," said Sam. "Why don't you let her rest for a while."

"Of course," replied Rod as he made eye contact with Sam. Turning to Todd, both men nodded their heads in agreement to let Hanna rest for a while.

As Sam ran a moist towel across Hanna's body, she barely stirred. The last several hours had been both stressful and strenuous for Hanna. Given a chance to rest for a moment, Hanna immediately drifted off. Sam finished running the moist towel across Hanna's body wiping away the dried sweat and body fluids, then picked up the bottle of aloe and rubbed the lotion into the red welts on Hanna's ass, noticing the bruises that were already forming.

"Turn her over so I can do her breasts," asked Sam. "You guys got a little carried away, didn't you?"

"Better to break her in right," said Rod, defensively.

"OK?" said Sam, making it sound like more of a question. "But these may not be gone for a few days. I thought you wanted Hanna and I to entertain the two Japanese businessmen you have coming in later this week."

"Yeah, I do," lamented Rod. "You're right."

"Lift her head a bit," asked Sam. "If she drinks this, things will go easier."

"What's that?" asked Todd, sounding somewhat concerned.

"It's just a crushed up extasy pill," said Sam. "It will relax her."

"And what's this about the businessmen?" continued Todd, not entirely sure what they were talking about, although he had his suspicions.

"The two businessmen that are flying in from Japan will be my house guests for a couple of days," said Rod. "Hanna and Sam will be their companions while they are here."

"Oh, OK," said Todd quietly, knowing not to complain, since that was the deal. "What time should I drop Hanna off each day?"

"It won't be necessary," said Sam. "Hanna will be staying here for a week or so, while we acclimate her to her new responsibilities."

"You're going to be busy moving into your new office anyway," interjected Rod. "And you can spend more time getting accustomed to your new job and you won't have to worry about leaving your wife at home alone."

"Fine," said Todd. "I look forward to getting a leg up."

"Good man," said Rod. "I think this will work out all the way around."

"And I can take Hanna shopping and help her buy a new wardrobe," added Sam, enthusiastically. "She's going to need a more glamorous and sexier ensemble."

"Good luck getting her to wear sexy stuff in public," said Todd, amused at the idea.

"She'll wear whatever I tell her to," said Rod, curtly. "You may as well bag up the clothes she has at home and give them to Goodwill. She won't be needing them anymore. Sam will be picking her clothing from now on."

"I think she is starting to wake up," said Sam as she slid down next to Hanna and began kissing her on the lips, ears and neck, and letting her index finger find Hanna's clit as she stretched her body and opened her legs, rocking her ass upward to meet Sam's finger.

"Mmmm," moaned Hanna, groggily, "That feels good. I fall asleep. How long?"

"You've been out for about forty-five minutes," whispered Sam as she kissed Hanna's ear and nibbled on her earlobe. "Are you ready to play again?"

Sam had Hanna's clit between her thumb and index finger as she tenderly kneaded it. Hanna lifted her ass off the mattress and began rocking her hips up and down and swaying her ass from side to side, as she greedily craved the attention of Sam's gentle fingers.

Hanna could feel the men's hands on her as well, as they rolled her over on her stomach. She didn't resist this time.

"Is it going to hurt?" asked Hanna, looking sideways toward Sam, dreamy eyed as the crushed pill took effect.

"Only a little, just at first, baby," whispered Sam, as Hanna felt the men lifting her up to her knees with her ass in the air.

The men gently nudged Hanna's legs wider apart and Sam continued to kiss Hanna's neck and ear, kneading her breasts as they swayed below her.

Hanna opened her eyes and smiled dreamily at Rod as he wiped the precum on the end of his penis across her lips, inviting her to take him into her mouth, which she happily did, grasping his prodigious cock in both hands.

Todd was behind Hanna now and was extremely excited that he was going to own his wife's tight virgin ass at long last. Rod, on the other hand, was not thrilled that he wouldn't do the honors, but Sam had convinced him that it would be better if she took in the smaller of the two penises first.

Sam grabbed Todd's stiff cock and guided it toward his wife's virgin asshole.

"Now remember, don't get carried away and ram it in," warned Sam. "Take it slow. Just an inch at a time. And when you are in four or five inches, back out slowly and then push it back in again a little further. Keep doing that until you bottom out inside her."

"OK," said Todd, excited and breathing hard.

"Once her moans sound as though she is enjoying it, and she is pushing back into your cock, then you can start reaming her in earnest," instructed Sam. "But always leave a couple of inches inside before you push back into her."

As Todd pushed the bulbous head of his cock into his wife, she groaned, and her ass cheeks quivered. Rod's cock escaped Hanna's mouth as she cried out, but she continued to massage it with both hands as she worshipfully rubbed her face against his shaft, occasionally kissing and licking his shaft and his balls.

"Oh, God, baby," moaned Hanna, "You feel so big inside me."

Encouraged by Hanna's reaction, Todd pressed further into Hanna's ass a couple of inches.