Career Moves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," said Hanna shyly as she made eye contact with them briefly. "You're all wonderful musicians. I can't believe how effortlessly you mirrored my movements. Thank you."

"Good night, young lady," said the duduk player as the rest of the musicians bid her a good night as well before moving off, knowing she was embarrassed by her condition.

Once the musicians were gone, Sam spoke up.

"Let me show you to your room, where you can shower and rest for a few minutes." Said Sam. "I'll come and get you in an hour and we will resume then. Follow me."

Hanna walked silently to the guest room, speaking to neither Sam or her husband. She was overwhelmed with a sense of shame for what she had done, and for what she was becoming. Neither Todd nor Sam spoke as well, sensing her distress. And besides, there was nothing to say. Ultimately, she would have to resolve things in her own mind.

Hanna stared blankly at herself in the bathroom mirror, her face expressionless. Taking a deep breath to steady herself, she began applying her makeup, and trying to restrain her growing anxiety. Her hands were no longer shaking as she successfully blocked out the images that had been filling her head in anticipation of how the rest of the evening would play out.

She had stood in the shower minutes ago, letting the soothing warm water stream down her body and hoping it would calm her. As she stood under the pulsating showerhead with her eyes closed Hanna had jumped from one rationalization to another trying to justify in her own mind what she had done and was about to do.

"I'm doing this for us, for both of us," Hanna tried to convince herself. It wasn't like she was cheating, since both she and her husband Todd would be doing it together, she tried to convince herself. And they would be in the same room, she rationalized. And besides, they had mutually agreed to do it, she tried to convince herself again and again.

After all, Todd would be with Samantha and she would be with Rod. They would be swapping sex partners, but in the same room. This was her final justification, her acceptable excuse. She and Todd were in this together, she told herself. After all, Todd was going to allow his boss to use her in God knows how many ways in exchange for a promotion, and she was going along with it for his sake.

Hanna realized she really didn't have much choice. If Todd was going to get the coveted promotion that would change their lives significantly, she would have to surrender all to Rod. Rodrigo Cienfuego was the owner of the company her husband worked for; and Rod and Sam were rich and privileged and they almost always got what they wanted. At the moment what they wanted was her and her husband's promotion was riding on it.

Hanna glanced through the open door and saw her husband sitting on the edge of the bed, sheepishly watching and waiting for her. He had showered before her and was already wearing the matching black silk pajama shirt and shorts that had been laid out for him on the bed in the guest room.

Hanna had carried the sheer white teddy and the matching panties that had been laid out for her into the bathroom with her when it was her turn to shower. The teddy still had the Victoria's Secret tag on it and Hanna snipped it off with the tiny scissors in the vanity drawer. As she laid them out on the end of the marble counter Hanna saw that the teddy was open at the front and tied with a bow between the breasts and that the panties tied with bows on each hip.

It was clear to Hanna that Rod wanted to unwrap her like a birthday present. What was not clear to Hanna was what Rod planned on doing with his present once it was unwrapped; and Hanna's heart pounded faster as her mind again raced to contemplate the erotic possibilities. It was the anxiety of not knowing what Rod would demand of her that fed Hanna's fear and anxiety.

As she turned to finish her makeup and begin brushing out her hair, Hanna was painfully aware that she and Todd's sex life had been strictly vanilla up to now.

They were both from devout Catholic families. Neither Hanna or Todd were regular church goers. They would go to mass with one or the other of their parents on major holidays such as Easter or Christmas, but neither of them was particularly religious. But their upbringing had molded their attitudes toward sex informed their inhibitions.

Consequently, their intimacy had consisted primarily of heavy kissing and sex in the missionary position. They only had sex doggy style once and it made Hanna self-conscious and uncomfortable. Before tonight, neither of them had ever even considered performing oral sex on the other, or if they had, they were too embarrassed to tell the other.

They had both been virgins when they were married, having had few temptations in the restrictive environment of the Catholic schools and university they attended. Heir shyness and naivete had been shattered over the last few hours. Hanna realized that her previously secret alter ego had been exposed and she was now the more libidinous Nikki than the shy Hanna.

Hanna's hands began to tremble again as she thought about Rod. He was the polar opposite of her husband. Todd was quiet and considerate and was tender in their heretofore vanilla love making. It seemed obvious to Hanna that Rod would be forceful and aggressive, maybe even rough, and take what he wanted from her. The thought of what Rod might make Hanna do consumed her with fear, yet strangely, it also excited her; and to Hanna, that was even more alarming.

Looking down, Hanna could see how rigid her nipples had become as her breasts heaved in and out as she fixated on what Rod might make her do. She could feel the tingling warmth between her legs as her slick inner moistness began to stream down the inside of her thighs. Hanna blushed and was overcome with shame, overwhelmed with guilt about her current state of arousal as she fantasized about having Rod take her yet again. Yes, fantasize, Hanna grudgingly admitted to herself; she was fantasizing about sex with a man other than her husband.

Hanna turned from the counter to face the full-length mirror on the wall behind her, Hanna's vanity seizing control of her momentarily. Hanna took stock of her naked body in the mirror. She knew she was pretty, maybe even beautiful, if her husband was to be believed. But how did she measure up against Samantha, her vanity asked. Sam had the body of a fashion model, which she had once been, and a pair of magnificent breasts which were the best money could buy. She was tall, tanned and blonde with dazzling blue seductive eyes.

How did she really compare to Sam, Hanna wondered? She knew Todd hadn't been able to take his eyes off of Sam at dinner in her skimpy and revealing dress, and certainly not after she knelt between his legs naked, swallowing his cock. But Rod hadn't been able to take his eyes or his hands off of her either, Hanna reassured herself.

For some reason Hanna thought back to the company's Christmas party four months earlier, when she originally met her husband's boss. Rod had been shameless in the way he had mentally undressed her and made no effort to disguise his interest as she stood there with her eyes shyly downcast, blushing as he devoured her body, leering at her.

As Hanna looked at her well-toned and curvaceous body in the mirror, she was comforted by the fact that she made her twice weekly trips to the gym and had maintained her all over tan in the booth there. Her body was fit and lean, Hanna reassured herself.

Taking inventory of herself, Hanna recognized that her body was much different than Sam's. Where Sam was sleek and elegant, almost statuesque, Hanna's body was lush, her flawless velvety skin radiant. Hanna knew she had curves in all the right places and large, full, natural breasts that men lusted after. Hanna finished combing out her shoulder length auburn hair and gave herself the once over one last time.

Turning toward the door, Hanna smiled weakly at her husband as she pulled it almost shut, too embarrassed to have him watch her wipe the streams of moisture dripping from the aroused wet gash between her legs. Finally, Hanna slipped on the flimsy panties and tied the bows at her hips before donning the teddy and tightening the bow between her breasts.

When Hanna closed the door, leaving it slightly ajar, Todd returned to thinking about the conversation he and Rod had when Hanna was with Sam, preparing herself for her Salome dance. At that point, Todd had still no absorbed what Hanna had admitted about her alter ego Nikki, nor did he grasp just how much more sexually adventurous his wife dreamed of becoming.

On one level, Todd was having a hard time coming to grips with the fact that Hanna would hide this side of her from him. It made his feel betrayed. On the other hand, this new side of Hanna excited him to no end. The part of him that felt betrayed now wanted to grab her by the hair, slap her around and treat her like the whorish sex object she apparently aspired to be.

As Hanna opened the door and stepped into the bedroom, Todd stood to meet her. As he did so, he looked at her in her sexy outfit and resolved to give Hanna her secret wish and use her like the slutty whore she fantasized about. From now on, at least when it came to sex, he'd be fucking her alter ego Nikki, not his angelic wife Hanna.

"You look beautiful babe," said Todd warmly, not yet able to bring himself to talk to her as though she was Nikki. At the moment, Todd's warm reassuring words were music to Hanna's ears.

None the less, Hanna's voice was shaky when she replied, "I feel so absolutely naked."

"Are you sure you can do this?" asked Todd, wondering if Hanna would back out or whether Nikki would step forward and adventurously complete the coming foursome.

"Yes, yes. I have to. We have to," replied Hanna, trying to convey a sense of resolve.

"I know babe, we..." Todd started to say as he heard a knock at the door. Both their hearts skipped a beat before Todd said, "Yes, come in."

It was Sam. As she strode into the room both Hanna and Todd's eyes got big as they took in Sam's nearly naked body once again, only now in a fully lit room. She was wearing a full-length lavender Robe, but it was so sheer that she might as well have been naked. Sam's long slender legs met at her bare pussy with her swollen labia glistening through the sheer material. Her firm breasts jutted out from her chest and the gown hung from her erect nipples. Sam's hair was up in a bun now and her long slender neck accentuated her sleek, sculpted body.

"Sorry to barge in on you" said Sam, "But I thought I would let you know that Rod is tied up on the phone. He shouldn't be much longer."

"Oh, ah, that's OK," stammered Todd as he couldn't take his eyes off of Sam, who smiled back at him seductively, her eyes inviting him to take a closer look before she turned her attention to Hanna.

"Hanna! You are absolutely stunning," gushed Sam as she approached. Taking Hanna by the hand she pulled her to her feet. "Turn around and let me have a look see. You're gorgeous."

"Thank you," said Hanna in a soft embarrassed voice. "You are very beautiful too."

Sam had both of Hanna's hands now and pulled her toward her. At five foot eleven, Sam towered over the five six Hanna and as Hanna looked up to make eye contact, she wasn't ready as Sam kissed her full on the lips and pulled her into a tight embrace.

"You look good enough to eat," said Sam in a husky voice, loud enough for Todd to hear, before leaning in and seductively whispering in Hanna's ear, "and I think I may do just that a little later."

Sam had licked Hanna's ear as she whispered, and Hanna was now flushed a scarlet shade of red. Sam just continued to flash a wicked smile until Hanna averted her eyes in embarrassment.

"Rather than wait here for Rod to get off his call," began Sam, "why don't I take you on down to our playroom and you can wait there. I'm sure he won't be more than a few minutes."

Not waiting for an answer, Sam had Hanna's hand and was leading her out the door and down the hallway as Todd followed behind. When they reached the end of the hallway, the double doors of the master bedroom were straight ahead. But off to the right was a stairway leading to a lower level that Todd and Hanna hadn't noticed until just then.

Sam had her arm around Hanna's waist now as she steered her toward the stairway and down the steps.

"I hope you like our playroom," whispered Sam into Hanna's ear. "This is where we entertain all our special guests."

Sam was licking Hanna's ear again and had allowed her hand to ride up and cup Hanna's right breast, giving it a gentle squeeze. Sam could feel Hanna's body stiffen, but it didn't deter her as she continued to knead Hanna's soft breast and leaned in to whisper in her ear again.

"No wonder Rod selected you over the other candidates' wives," gasped Sam, her husky voice betraying her arousal. "You are just delectable. I'm sure we are going to enjoy each other's bodies."

They had just reached the door to the playroom at the foot of the stairs as Sam finished whispering and Hanna's breathing became shallow and her heart pounded inside her chest at the thought of what Sam was suggesting. The blood was rushing to Hanna's head, making her slightly dizzy. The realization crystalized in Hanna's mind at that moment that she would be having sex with another woman.

Hanna's body was almost limp now as Sam led her through the door and sat her down on the edge of the circular bed in the nearly dark room. Only the light from the hallway lit the room.

"Todd, come sit next to your wife," said Sam as she took his hand and led him to the bed. Before he could sit down, Sam wrapped her arms around his waist and drew him into a kiss as she parted his lips with her tongue and drove it deep inside his mouth.

Todd gasped as Sam continued to force her tongue deep into his mouth while grasping his erect penis in one hand and kneading his balls with the other as she maneuvered him to a sitting position close to his wife.

"There now, you get comfy and I'll be right back," purred Sam. "I promise."

Sam turned her attention to Hanna, who was sitting there in a daze as she stared down at her husband's swollen penis, which was protruding from his shorts.

Sam lifted Hanna's head with her index finger to Hanna's chin and the two women made eye contact as Sam leaned forward and drove her tongue into Hanna's mouth and let her tongue slither snakelike down Hanna's throat in a long passionate kiss as she held Hanna's head in place with her left hand and mauled her left breast with her right. Hanna struggled at first, but eventually relented, letting her own tongue begin to explore Sam's mouth as well.

Having punctured Hanna's inhibitions, Sam abruptly broke off the kiss and stood up, looking down at the aroused pair sitting on the edge of the bed and concluded neither of them were going to bolt and run. If they were going to bolt, they would have done so upstairs earlier.

Both were breathing heavily, and Todd's penis was as rock hard as Hanna's pussy was sopping wet. The musky smell of Hanna's wetness was already filling the room.

"Let me go see how Rod is doing and I'll be right back," said Sam. "It shouldn't be..."

"It shouldn't be any longer," interjected Rod, who had just come in the room, closing the door behind him and cloaking the room in near darkness.

Rod walked up to his wife and pecked her on the lips as he wrapped his right arm around her waist and pulled her to him.

"Have you been keeping our guests entertained?" asked Rod

"Of course, Rodrigo," replied Sam. "We've just been waiting on you."

"Well, I'm sorry to have kept you waiting," said Rod, looking back and forth between the couple in the almost total darkness. Business, you know."

"Certainly," said Todd weakly.

"Of course," echoed Hanna in a near whisper.

As they talked, Sam moved over to the bed and let her gown slip off her shoulders to the floor. Sliding in behind Todd, Sam wrapped her arms around him from behind and began nibbling on his ear and kissing and licking his neck as she began to unbutton his silk shirt. Sam enjoyed unwrapping presents.

Hanna's gaze was now firmly on Rod as he stood directly in front of her, only able to make out his form. But she could feel his eyes searing into hers, even in the near darkness. Gradually the overhead pin lights began to illuminate the bed and Hanna could see the remote in Rod's hand as he increased the lighting, before backing it off just a bit, creating an almost candlelit effect with the pink hued overhead lighting.

Now Hanna could clearly see the burgundy colored spread on the bed beneath her and she saw that the walls and ceiling were completely covered in mirrors with no other furniture in the room besides the circular bed. Looking at the mirror straight ahead of her, she could see that both her husband and Sam were completely naked now and Sam had her husband's face buried between her breasts as she knelt next to him stroking his penis with her right hand while he fingered her pussy as she spread her legs wide apart. Their moaning was the only sound in the room.

Hanna's attention was drawn back to Rod as he moved toward her and held out his hands.

"Stand up," said Rod in a low rumbling voice meant only for her to hear. Hanna recognized immediately that it wasn't a request, it was an order. Hanna knew from what Todd had told her and from what she had seen so far that Rod was accustomed to giving orders and having them followed without question. Stunned and intimidated by Rod's tone, Hanna instinctively did as she was ordered and found herself facing Rod, who towered over her by at about a foot.

Rod led Hanna away from the bed to a darkened corner of the room, away from the dim glow of the pin lights over the bed. Hanna was thoroughly intimidated by the huge man. She found him both intimidating and exciting at the same time. At six four he loomed over her and his large, broad shouldered frame was topped by a huge bearded head from which his gravelly voice emanated.

"Turn around for me," ordered Rod. "I want to see the rest of you."

As Hanna slowly turned around Rod grasped the ends of the bow at Hanna's bodice and the teddy fell away to her shoulders exposing her breasts. Hanna instinctively reached up to catch it and cover herself.

"Let it fall to the floor," ordered Rod as he grasped her wrists and pulled them down to her sides as the skimpy clothing fell to the floor. "Stay still and only do what I tell you. Understand?"

When Hanna didn't respond immediately Rod again asked, "Understand?" But now in a harsher tone.

"Yes, yes," blurted Hanna nervously, her body trembling.

"Undo the bows on your panties," ordered Rod. "I want to see your beautiful snatch. That's a girl. Good girl. Look how beautiful you are...and wet too! Todd is a really lucky man. But tonight, I'm the lucky man. Right Hanna?"

As Rod spoke his hands were stroking and exploring Hanna's body. When Hanna failed to respond to Rod's question, he slapped her right breast sharply with his finger and her body jerked, more in surprise than in pain.

"Right Hanna?" Rod repeated.

"Yes, yes," whimpered Hanna, startled at being slapped.

"Your pussy is dripping," said Rod leaning forward and whispering into Hanna's ear. "I can smell how much you want me. You really want me, don't you Hanna?"

"Don't you?" repeated Rod as he slapped her breast with his full hand now. "Don't you?"

"Yes, yes. I want you!" blurted Hanna, her anxiety growing.

"You want me to take you in all the ways your husband is too timid to do?" demanded Rod. "Don't you Hanna?"

"Yes, yes," whimpered Hanna, baring her soul, as Rod slapped one breast and then the other several times until she had finally answered.