Careful What You Wish For - Day 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boys kept rotating positions and once they had filled one of Joan's holes, they stepped back to recover. Now that all boys had come at least once and most twice already, they slowed down the pace a bit. But at any time two boys kept fucking Joan in different combinations of her pussy, ass and mouth!

"OWWWW FUCK YESSSSS.......do it.....do it to me.....keep fucking me like this all night.....fuck me so hard I can't walk tomorrow!"

Cumload after cumload kept being deposited in Joan's mouth, cunt and ass. After what seemed an eternity to Joan, but what had been just over two hours in which she had been fucked continuously, the boys had no cum left. One by one the boys took a shower and got dressed.

Ana walked around the room and cleaned it up. She had been recording the whole session again and knew the recording contained some of the best orgy material she had ever seen!

Joan lay on the bed, cum oozing from her mouth, cunt and ass! She felt completely exhausted! Sometime during the fucking, someone had managed to remove her dress. Her body was covered in sweat and bodily fluids! Her hair was a mess. She felt dizzy from all the panting, but she had a big smile on her face. Never in her life had she been so sexually satisfied as today! She had come more times than she could remember! Her pussy and ass were agape and sore from all the fucking, but she loved the feeling of having been so utterly thoroughly fucked! She rolled to the side of the bed, but couldn't stand on her legs anymore! She got up from the bed supported by Ulan and stumbled into the bathroom. She took a shower and put her dress on. When she came back into the room, all the boys stood there in a semi-circle and applauded her!

"OMG guys, this looks just like one of those porn gangbang scenes", she laughed.

She walked up to the first boy on her right and kissed him deep with a lot of tongue.

"Thank you so much for this wonderful experience....and your delicious cum", she said with a wink.

All the boys laughed and cheered! She stepped in front of the next boy and kissed him. The boy grabbed her ass and she laughed. She continued along the semi-circle and kissed each boy. Some held her longer and made out with her, kissing her long and deep. One boy grabbed one of her tits when he kissed her and another stuck his hand between her legs, slowly rubbing her pussy while they kissed for what seemed forever. Finally, she came to Ulan and kissed him long and deep.

"Thank you so much for another unforgettable experience!", she said, looking into his eyes.

He smiled at her.

"You're welcome, Joan."

The boys took her by the hand and they all left the room as a group. As they walked to the elevator, Joan was pulled in a playful manner by some of the guys, who then kissed her again on her lips, slipping their tongues into her mouth. Joan laughed and kissed each of them back as deep as she could. She still felt horny! She was pulled by one of the boys behind her and had to turn around to kiss him. While she kissed the boy, she saw a room door open further down the corridor and a man and a woman emerged. Joan was pulled by another boy and with a laugh she ended kissing the boy and turned around and continued towards the elevators.

**********

Mia stepped out of the room and Dan followed her. They just had spent two hours fucking and talking and Dan had proved to be a nice change from most of the men she met in her work. He was single, good looking and although he had an average dick, he certainly knew how to use it! And he had licked her so well, she had actually come! He had turned out to be a real gentleman! On top of all the carnal pleasure, she got well paid too! 'Not bad for a weekday evening!', she thought.

Mia immediately noticed the large group of people further down the corridor towards the elevators and tried to determine what was going on. As they approached the slow-moving group, she saw that the group moved so slowly, because they were passing a woman between them and kissing her long and deep on the mouth. As the woman turned to kiss a boy behind her, Mia recognized her with a shock. It was Joan, Allie's mom!! Mia immediately stopped and took her telephone from her bag. She quickly took a couple of high-res pictures of Joan kissing the boy. Then she turned around and kissed another boy. Mia took more pictures. 'WTF is Allie's mom doing here with these boys?', she thought. They were the same age as her daughter Allie and Mia! Then she recognized one of the boys! 'That's Ulan from our English class', she thought. Holy fuck, what's going on here? She stayed behind Dan as they walked towards the elevators. She didn't want Allie's mom to see her, because she would obviously recognize her daughter's best friend! She saw a water fountain and an ice machine in a cove in the wall.

"Oh Dan, I'm going to drink some water here, please continue, don't wait for me. Thanks for a lovely time and I hope you will contact me again some time", she said.

"Sure Izzy! Bye!", he replied, quickly glancing over his shoulder to Mia. Mia frowned at Dan's hasty goodbye. Maybe not such a gentleman after all, she thought and stepped into the cove.

**********

As Mia and Dan approached the group, Dan saw the same thing Mia had seen. A woman being passed from boy to boy and kissed by each of them. But somehow the woman looked vaguely familiar to him. As they got closer, he thought he recognized her. Wasn't that the wife of his colleague Chris'? He'd seen her with Chris at the last office Xmas party. He couldn't remember her name anymore, but she sure looked like her! Shit, his office was right next to that of Chris! He hastened his pace to catch up with the group. He heard Izzy tell him she was going to drink some water and that he should continue. He didn't hear much of the rest she said. He turned his head and said 'bye' to her. He had to catch up with that group, so he could ride with them in the same elevator. Just as the group stepped into the elevator, Dan caught up with them and stepped in. He wiggled his way to the back and stood in a corner observing the scene in front of him. He took out his telephone and started recording a video. He pretended to look on the phone's screen and if none of the other people looked at him, he quickly raised the phone to record what was going on in front of him. Chris' wife stood in the middle of the large elevator with all the boys in a circle around her. He could clearly see her turning her head from boy to boy and kissing them on the lips. He clearly saw their tongues swirling around! A boy behind her, wrapped his arms around her and started kneading her breasts! She leaned back against him and wrapped her arm backwards behind his head and moaned! Then the boy standing in front of Dan moved aside to get a better view and Dan saw that the boy standing in front of her, had his hand under her skirt and between her legs! 'Holy fuck, what's going on here?', Dan thought. It was a short trip downstairs and once the doors opened, the group piled out and walked out the hotel. Dan followed and quickly got into his car. He looked at the video he had recorded. The image was jumping up and down, but he could clearly see Chris' wife kissing the boys, the boobies grabbing and the pussy rubbing! Holy shit, this was his lucky day! He could use this material to compromise Chris and prevent him from becoming partner! 'Maybe they will instead pick me as partner!', Dan thought. He started the car and drove home.

**********

Once outside the hotel, the boys disappeared in all directions and Joan was left standing in front of the large rotating doors of the hotel entrance. With the cool summer wind in her face, she smiled and walked to her car. She opened the door and got in. She started the car and wondered where she would go after this fuck of a lifetime. I had better go home, before Chris suspects anything', she thought. Then it hit her like a lightning bolt! 'OMG, CHRIS!', she thought. She was supposed to meet him at Maxim's! She quickly looked on her watch. It was already 7 pm! She was already an hour late and still had to drive there! She switched her phone back on and immediately the messages started pouring in. Chris and Allie had each tried to reach her multiple times! FUCK...FUCK...FUCK! She realized she had screwed up big time! She felt a liquid slowly run out of her pussy. FUCK! She was still oozing cum! She automatically felt between her legs. When she hit her bare pussy, she realized with a shock that she wasn't wearing the leather panties she had gotten from Chris as a gift for tonight! One of the boys probably took it as a souvenir! OMG, how was she going to explain she wasn't wearing his gift? Joan felt her world caving in! There was no way she was going to come up with an excuse for being so late, not answering Chris' and Allie's messages and not wearing the panties Chris had given her! She started her car and drove as fast as she dared to Maxime's.

**********

Allie heard Chris' car turn into the driveway and rushed to meet him at the front door. She opened the front door and Chris walked in and took her in his arms. He kissed her long and deep.

"It's over Allie", he said.

Allie's heart missed several beats and she looked desperate! What was he saying, was it all over between her and Chris? But he had just kissed her! Chris saw the expression on her face and realized he hadn't been clear about what he meant to tell her.

"Don't worry baby, I didn't mean us, we're good! I mean it's over between your mom and me! This is as much as I'm going to take from that bitch! I don't know what she's up to or where she is, but I have enough of being treated like a nobody!"

He sounded angry and Allie thought he had all the right in the world to feel that way, after what her mom did to him tonight! But for Allie this felt like another gift from her mom to her! 'Keep it up mom and soon he's all mine!', she thought. She took Chris' hand and guided him to the couch.

**********

Joan arrived at Maxime's and parked her car. She ran in and asked the waiter seating the guests for the table of Mr. Johnson. The man looked at his papers.

"I'm very sorry, but Mr. Johnson has cancelled the reservation about half an hour ago and has left.", the man informed her.

"He has waited for more than an hour", the man added flatly.

Joan left the restaurant and walked back to her car. She knew she probably just put the final nail in the coffin of her marriage. Tears started rolling down her cheeks. She got in the car and started howling! She repeatedly hit the steering wheel with both her hands and screamed her lungs out! FUCK...FUCK...FUCK!! When she calmed down a bit, she took her phone and selected Caitlin's number.

"Hey girl, what mess have you gotten yourself in tonight?", she heard Caitlin say with a sad tone.

"Can you please do me a huge favor? Can you cover for me tonight? If anybody calls, please tell them I was with you all afternoon and evening, please?", Joan begged.

"Too late girl. Allie has already called here to ask if you were here and about 10 minutes ago Chris was here at the door. We told them both the same, that we had no idea where you were. They both seemed pretty pissed off Joan, what have you done?"

"I've made a really bad mistake", Joan answered softly.

There was no way out anymore, she had to go home and face Chris and Allie. She desperately tried to think of a plausible story that would explain all three major issues she would have to explain. But she couldn't! She knew she was in big trouble. She started her car and drove home.

**********

Allie was watching TV and hadn't heard her mom's car turn into the driveway. Suddenly the front door opened and her mother came in.

"Hi Allie, how are you?", her mother asked hesitantly.

Allie exploded!

"WTF MOM? HOW AM I? I've been sweeping up the mess you have left in your wake tonight! I've had your husband here, crying his eyes out because you stood him up! What the fuck is wrong with you, mom?! He invites you for a nice dinner, gives you a wonderful gift to show you he still wants you and you just don't show up? We called and messaged you the whole evening! Nothing! Have you any idea what you have done to him, how you have hurt him? SHIT MOM, you really suck!"

"ALLIE, I'M YOUR MOTHER, I'LL NOT HAVE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT", Joan tried.

"Too late mom and I don't give a shit!", Allie said disgusted and turned back to watch TV.

"Where's Chris, upstairs?", Joan asked.

Allie looked at her mother angrily.

"No mom, your husband has packed a bag and has left the house. From what he told me, I'm pretty sure he won't be back anytime soon!"

Joan looked at Allie with wide-open eyes. 'Oh my god', he has already left!', she thought. She started crying again.

"I'm so sorry Allie!"

"Too late mom! And where the hell have you been anyway?"

"I've been...ummm....driving, to think", Joan said softly.

"Yeah, sure mom! You think I'm stupid, mom? I've found your leather skirt and tank top the other day, all covered in lube and cum! So, who are you fucking, mom? Because that's about the only scenario that makes any sense to me and your husband at the moment!"

Joan almost panicked when she heard Chris and Allie suspected she had been cheating!

"NO! That's not true! Chris is my husband and I love him and will never cheat on him", she said with a shaky voice. Allie looked at her mom with disgust and turned her head back to watch TV.

She didn't tell her mother that Chris had told her where he would be staying for a couple of nights and that they would stay in contact.

"I love you more than I can put into words and I'll come back for you, Allie!", he had promised her.

Hearing Chris' words, Allie knew she had won Chris' heart and that he was hers now! She felt like she could fly! They had kissed passionately and he had left the house with a small bag, filled with some clothes.

**********

Joan couldn't stop crying. It was clear to her that she didn't have to count on much sympathy from Allie. She couldn't even blame her. She had probably not only destroyed her own marriage, but also made sure that Allie no longer had a stepfather! She went upstairs, undressed and went to bed. Once she lay down, she noticed how sore her pussy and ass still felt! When she touched her pussy, she still felt a little cum oozing out. Those boys had really filled her up! She stuck two fingers in her cunt and scooped up some of the remaining cum. She brought her fingers to her mouth and licked her fingers. Then she stuck her fingers in her mouth and used her tongue and lips to clean them! 'That cum tastes so fucking good!', she thought and shivered. She kept scooping cum out of her pussy and cleaning her fingers in her mouth! Her mind floated back to that insanely hot gangbang in the hotel! She relived every moment of it! Soon, she wasn't even aware anymore that she was scooping cum out of her pussy and eating it. After a while she stopped and fell asleep. Her mind had completely repressed everything that had happened after her gangbang!

**********

When her mother had disappeared upstairs, Allie had locked the front door and switched off the lights and went to bed. Lying in bed she called Chris.

"Hey baby", Chris answered the phone.

"Mom came home and asked me how I was doing, like everything was fucking normal, can you believe that shit? I told her what I thought of her and we had a sort of fight. Then she went upstairs. I think she went to bed. Did she call you?"

"No."

"I miss you so badly now! I have the feeling I'm in the middle of you two and getting hit from both sides!"

"I know baby and it's not fair! I promise you this will all be over soon. I've already spoken to a friend of mine at the office who knows a good divorce lawyer. I'll call him tomorrow. Hang in there baby, it soon will be over and we can be together!"

Hearing him say that he wanted to be together with her, made Allie smile.

"I love you so much and want to make you happy again, Chris", she said softly.

"I know you do baby! Every time we're together you already make me happy and you make me feel the luckiest man on Earth, knowing that you love me."

"Don't you forget that! I love you so much, it scares me to death sometimes. I don't think I would be able to recover if you broke my heart", Allie confessed.

"That will never happen Allie! You are the love of my life and I will never leave you!"

Allie smiled when she heard Chris' words.

"I'm going to sleep now, because I have to be up early tomorrow. Good night baby!", she said.

"Good night baby, talk to you tomorrow!"

[To be continued...]

12