Caribbean Passion Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right." She looked at her surroundings. "Well, I think you'll be fine. Now, you and I need to get a routine together to show Dave."

"Cool. Let's do it."

"We'll spend an hour here figuring it out for you and me. Then later, we'll have to include Estella."

"Oh, right. I dance with her, too?"

"You'll dance with both of us."

"Kind of like a threesome."

Carmen smiled. "Well, yeah. That's one way of putting it; but, actually, you'll dance with her separately for part of the song, then finish with either her or me. You can choose because I think the ending will be the same whomever your partner is."

"Uh-huh."

"So let's do an hour here. Then we'll see what we can come up with when Estella's included."

"Right," said Pablo. "Let's do it."

For the next hour, they experimented with various steps and routines, trying different music, different themes, until they felt a routine was coming together. All the while, Carmen took advantage of the opportunities the session gave her to showcase her physical assets to Pablo, deliberately giving him ample chance to see her body in action -- sinuous, seductive, beguiling, womanly, alternating between sexual confidence and submissiveness as two sides of the same coin.

Pablo wasn't stupid. He knew what she was doing. He knew she was available, that she was making an offer. Did he want it?

He didn't know much about her background -- and did it even matter? Yet he could still admire her for how far she had got in life at this moment. He imagined her perhaps overcoming some negative beginnings in life to reach this point. He for one could relate to that. She knew what she wanted when she saw it and wasn't afraid to reach out and grab it. For that, he could give her respect, and with his respect came his desire. As the session went on, his desire increased, her seductive wiles became more attractive, his willingness to discover what was on offer more urgent, his desire to reward her with pleasure more insistent.

Finally, the time was over. They needed to get out of the Rendezvous, since too many passengers were now boarding the ship and some curious souls had wandered in to hear the music and watch them practising. Those people had broken their sense of passion before they had wanted it to end, so Pablo decided that this was as good a time as any to bring the rehearsal to an end.

Carmen returned to the back of the lounge to turn off the music.

Pablo turned to the handful of passengers who had shown up and said, "Thanks, guys, for watching but this was just a rehearsal. Hopefully, you'll see us in action soon."

"Will you be performing on this cruise?" asked one man, expectantly.

"Maybe," replied Pablo. "Our routine needs to get approved by the boss before you can see it."

"Well, I hope he says yes," said the man. "You two were great!"

"Thanks. Me, too," remarked Pablo. "See you around."

With that, Carmen, who now stood beside him, took his arm and the two of them walked out to a ripple of applause.

Heading downstairs, Pablo remarked to Carmen, "Well, that was a good sign. They seemed to like it."

"Yeah! I think Dave will be OK, too."

"Awesome."

They headed down to First Deck and to Carmen's cabin. "Let's see if Estella's here," said Carmen. She unlocked the door and went inside. The cabin was empty. "Well, what do you know? She's not here."

Pablo looked at her. "Fancy that."

"Yeah, I guess she went onshore. Oh, well, she'll be back later. Come inside and we'll discuss our routine more."

"Right," remarked Pablo.

Twenty minutes later, Carmen had Pablo pushing her up against the wardrobe door. He ran his finger through her lustrous hair, raining down kisses upon her plump lips, his tongue urgent, darting inside her mouth, making contact with her tongue. She groaned as he broke contact, kissed her passionately on the forehead, raked his fingers through her hair once more, then nibbled her earlobe. She felt his lips graze her cheek, before hearing herself moan as he planted a kiss on the sensitive side of her neck. Moving back, his eyes roved over her body. His hands grasped her waist, feeling her flesh, moving up towards her bustline. Then he landed another kiss on her lips, his right hand cupping her breast. Carmen moaned, her need to feel his wanting growing stronger, the delicious feel of his hand as it cupped the soft flesh beneath the material of her dress. Her nipples hardened as she imagined his powerful, muscled chest beneath his shirt. Pablo felt the inviting, warm flesh of her breast in his palm. It inflamed him, so much so his other hand rose up to engulf its twin. His kissed her collarbone and the expanse of skin beneath, as his hands hungrily explored her aroused flesh. Suddenly, he needed to see them. He pulled the shoulder straps of her dress down around her upper arms. It stayed up, inflaming him further as he realised her breasts were responsible. He growled his desire, as Carmen wriggled her torso, her hands pulling down the dress to reveal her bra. He noticed the bra straps weren't in contact with her skin but remained taut from the top of the bra cup to the shoulder, another thing he'd only ever seen in movies, never in real life. Pablo lost control. He grabbed the straps, pulling them down her shoulders to her arms, as Carmen reached behind her and undid the clasp. Finally, they were free, and her magnificent breasts were revealed. Pablo feverishly buried his face between them, kneading them, feeling them. The hard nipples, the wide areolae, the smooth, soft, creamy skin, all were for him. His mouth engulfed her nipple, causing Carmen to gasp. Breathless, she moaned as his hands roved over her breasts, enjoying their fullness, bringing her to the familiar pleasure she had always got from them, the thirst of her need rising, building, as she wiggled her hips. The dress fell to the floor. Suddenly, Pablo picked her up bodily. She cried out as he threw her over her shoulder in a fireman's lift, took three steps towards her bed, then bent forwards, sending her tumbling onto the sheets. He unbuttoned his jeans, ripping them off. His manhood sprang out, urgent, needy. Carmen's eyes widened as she took in his thick, veined member, it's eight-inch length crowned with a straining, dark pink head. Looking higher, she drank in his large, wide pecs, deep, carved six-pack and strong, sinewed biceps, his powerful forearms and the intense, wanting passion in his now-fiery eyes. He moved forward, his swollen cock moving slightly as he neared. Instantly, she needed it. Her hands grabbed his buttocks as her mouth made contact with the head. Pablo breathed out as he watched the sensitive head pass her red lips and sink into her warm mouth. Carmen's hands raked down his lower back as she welcomed him into her moth, her tongue swirling around the head as she took him deeper. His cock was so thick -- she revelled in its size as she withdrew, then pulled him in deeper. She loved the submission, yet the power and dominance as she gave him pleasure. Slowly, she increased the pace, her hands cupping his balls, then one hand encircled his shaft as she stroked him. The her hands grasped the back of his legs, the feeling of his toned thighs turning her desire into a roaring flame. She could feel his pleasure intensifying as he grabbed the back of her head, wanting more. She let him have it for three more strokes, before suddenly removing him from her mouth.

She wanted to feel his chest against her. "I want you," she said, her voice hoarse with desire. Her hands grabbed his back and pulled him on top of her. She rained kisses down on his chest. She couldn't enough of his pecs, his abs, the V-line that led between his legs. Pablo's hands, too, roved over her gorgeous breasts, the creamy skin of her waist, lower to her abdomen.

"I need you inside me," cried Carmen, her pussy demanding to be satisfied. She was wet, dripping.

She felt Pablo's hands grab the elastic of her panties, then suddenly whip them down her legs in one movement. "Not yet," he said. "It's your turn to receive."

Suddenly his mouth was on her pussy, She gasped as his eager tongue parted her folds and hungrily lapped up her wetness, the tip of his tongue maddeningly slowly, making its way up from the fourchette to the head of her clitoris. The sudden direct touch to the glans dazzled her with its tingling, but before she could think, his tongue was exploring her labia, up and down, back and forth. The tip darted into her entrance, before returning to lick the folds of her clitoral hood. She let out a groan, then his mouth was on her, his lips engulfing the now-swollen nub, his head bobbing back and forth as Pablo milked every ounce of pleasure from the sensitive tip.

Carmen breathed heavily, her torso undulating widely, her full breasts flushing red, becoming even fuller, her nipples deliciously, painfully taut, as her wave began to build. She opened her eyes to better see his muscled chest, those abs, those pecs, then closed them as the wave rose higher, beckoning her, calling her. Her mind succumbed, her body acquiesced, as a powerful wave of pleasure gripped her body, her orgasm roaring through her frame, her voice crying out in pleasure, as the wave went on and on, further and further.

As they began to subside, her eyes suddenly shot open as his fingers unexpectedly delved into her, curling upwards, pumping the spot. Another wave exploded from her, stronger than the first, powerful, overwhelming. Her body bucked, her legs thrashed wildly, as the muscles in her pussy pushed his fingers out of her. Her mind, frozen by the intensity, blanked and she was blown away.

She felt his hands on his hips. Her body was drenched in sweat, as she felt the head of his cock tease her pussy. He kept this up for a few seconds, causing a huge, grasping, overwhelming need grip her like she had never felt before.

"PLEASE," Carmen cried. A second -- then another -- then his cock plunged deep inside her, her walls responding, slick, slippery, his head making contact with the back, then withdrawing, only to plunge deep inside again, milking her pussy, causing the most delicious waves to rise up within her, up her chest, her swollen breasts straining, aching. Then another thrust, then another, still another, his speed quickening, his body tensing, her engorged labia welcoming him in. Carmen had never been so wet in her life, yet she needed friction, her liquid pleasure increasing with every stroke, gliding ever upwards on her pleasure spiral.

Pablo went wild, pounding her pussy. The flames of his desire leapt up, fed by the sight of her gorgeous breasts, her slick, sweat-soaked torso, her undulating flesh. He pounded her pussy, revelling in the sensation, marvelling at WOMAN, his face determined, his mission to give her pleasure, his only goal to grant her satisfaction.

Then, she exploded once again, her body thrashing wildly, as another orgasm ripped through her. He felt the pressure building, his balls boiling, his heart racing and he threw his head back as his orgasm roared through his body, spurts of liquid fire erupting inside her. Wave after wave flowed through him as he unleashed his load inside her. Finally, the two of the them collapsed in a heap on the bed, their pleasure subsiding, their breath panting, satisfied, their fierce desires spent.

Just then, there was a knock at the door. "Hi, it's Estella," said a voice.

12