The Island

Story Info
Two girls with a reputation prove it is justified.
24.9k words
4.62
6.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antipod
Antipod
38 Followers

Part One.

This is a story based around events that happened in the late 60's.

Theresa and Judith had a bit of a reputation. Jack and I wanted to know if the rumours were justified.

They we in my classes throughout high school and were best friends hanging out together at school and on weekends. The four of us were in our last year at high school. I was 18 and waiting to go to university the following year. My mate Jack was off to the Police Force eventually, but they didn't take you until you were 20. I had no idea what Judith and Theresa wanted to do, maybe hang around at school for as long as possible until they had to get a job. Judith was my age, while Theresa was the eldest of all of us due to turn 19 in a couple of months. Judith was a bubbly girl, mousy blond, long legged, blue eyed, and slim with a small bust and long legs. Theresa was the exact opposite. One of those rare creatures who just exuded sex even in the way she walked, with sultry green eyes, at least a 35 or 36 inch bust, all curves with dark shoulder length hair. She was very aware of her effect on every male who laid eyes on her.

In my town there was a lake close to the ocean surrounded by a belt of parks and trees that we all referred to as "the bush". I had grown up at the beach and when younger, when we weren't there, my mates and I would be playing at the lake or war games at "the bush".

My mate Jack and myself were determined to hook up with these two girls. They supposedly had a reputation for 'putting it out there', and we were determined to have a bit of the action. When we chatted to them at school one day, they told us they would meet us at 'the bush,' that day after school. Sure enough we met them at the place we had arranged but unfortunately, they had been joined by a friend who we knew was a bit stuck-up and it would be hard to do what we planned while she was there. This friend Fiona had a German shepherd dog with her, and Jack and I got the feeling Judith and Theresa didn't really want her hanging around either.

We were typical of the times, when sex was far from the uninhibited age we live in now. We were typical teenagers at our age, and by that, I mean an age where sex was whispered about and all a bit mysterious. If you'd 'done it' you were a bit of a hero to your mates or you were labelled as a slut in the case of a girl. Neither of us were virgins we had just had our first fucks but that's another story. We'd cop a feel here and there, pash up girls at parties and the like always chasing the main goal of trying to get laid.

I asked Judith what she wanted to do but just got an "I don't know," so I took the initiative and started kissing her. She responded to this, and we were soon pashing. Judith seemed to enjoy this and put her arms around me. "This is nice, most guys just want to feel us up or hit us up wanting us to 'do it' she giggled. Meanwhile Jack took the hint and started kissing Theresa. Fiona was looking on uncomfortably and eventually said, "Guess it's time I went," then walked away dog in tow. Judith and I continued with our pashing and as we relaxed, I pulled her into me so that I could feel her tits pushing against my chest. I was also beginning to get hard, but if Judith noticed it, she didn't seem to mind as she pulled me into her with as much pressure as I held her. We explored each other's mouths, and I darted my tongue between her lips which must have given her a bit of a fright as she momentarily stopped and looked at me before diving back in and we were soon both exploring each other's mouths. "Gawd you're a good kisser, I didn't know that could feel so nice...can we do some more... let's sit down?"

Jack and Theresa had moved up the track a bit and were already sitting on a patch of grass, I thought I saw Jack's hand on Theresa's tit. Judith and I found a bit of grass just off to one side, sat down and immediately Judith was looking at the bulge in my pants. "Can I have a look?" she giggled at me. If ever there was a time to be embarrassed, this was it, but I felt quite excited...thought 'What the hell' and knelt in front of her. She took the initiative and reached out pulling the front of my shorts towards her and looking into them. "Gawd...it looks like it's trying to get out," she laughed.

Releasing the pressure on the front of my shorts caused my cock to jerk upwards and I felt a little embarrassed but also excited to have this girl peering at my cock. Judith didn't seem in the least put off as she stared at my cock for what seemed like a long time. "It's wet on the end," she said as she released the front of my shorts.

"I know it always gets a bit wet when I get a 'hard on." A 'hard on' is what we called it when we got an erection.

"You can feel me up if you want, but can we do some more pashing?"

I put my arms around her, and we lay back on the grass, and took up where we left off. Surprisingly, I was really enjoying the kissing and Judith obviously was, as she pulled my head gently in to hers.

Now was the moment I had been waiting for and I lifted a hand to the front of Judith's dress and placed it on her breast. She made some more room between us as I started gently massaging her tit. Judith was wearing a tent type summer dress with prints of rock stars on it.

"I hardly ever wear a bra, my boobs aren't that big, but Theresa does, wait till you see her boobs, they're really nice." This was news to me. Judith had taken it for granted I was going to see Theresa's tits. Judith's dress was quite short, as were most girls in the 60's. Theresa was wearing something similar. As we broke from our pashing I glanced down and saw the dress had ridden up exposing pale blue panties, so I took the next step and laid my hand on her thigh before shifting it across to her crutch. She surprised me by opening her legs slightly, allowing me to slide two fingers down the outside of her panties and between her legs. With a jerky motion Judith opened her legs further. I gently dabbed a finger over her pussy hole, and thought I felt a slightly damp spot. Judith pashed me even harder and gave the slightest of moans.

"Just stop for a minute," she said. I took my hand away.

"What's the matter. Did I do something wrong?"

"No, I just want to talk to Theresa." She stood up and walked back on to the track calling to Theresa. I stood up and was able to adjust my cock in my pants, took a couple of moments to let it settle down and headed along the track to see the two girls walking down the track past Jack, giggling while they looked back over their shoulders at us. Jack was grinning at me and when the girls were out of earshot asked me how far I got.

"Almost got to feel her pussy".

"Smell this," said Jack as he held two fingers to my nose. I was surprised as it was quite a strong smell. It never ceased to amaze me how each girl smelt or tasted slightly different.

"What do you reckon they are talking about?"

"No idea but Judith sure likes being pashed up, that's all she wants to do, what are Theresa's tits like, Judith reckons they are something else?"

"Hell yeah, she even undid her bra for me, but I only felt them up. Haven't seen them yet."

The girls came back down the track to us still giggling, when Judith said, "We want to go sailing with you."

Jack's family was wealthy. His dad owned the local hotel and part owned several others. Their house overlooked the ocean and marina and further up the estuary they had a property with a boatshed where we kept the yacht. It was 17 foot long and Jack and I raced it with the local yacht club on Sundays as well as regattas around the city's yacht clubs where we were ranked in the top half dozen crews. At the national inter-secondary sailing champs, Jack and I had placed second and only lost by the merest of points. The school had made a big deal of this and had presented a sporting achievement award to us in front of a full assembly. We had already told the girls we couldn't meet them on Saturday as we planned to sail to an island we regularly visited when the tides and weather allowed. This was a full day's trip as we needed the high tide in the morning and afternoon to get out and back into the estuary.

"I don't know," said Jack "My old man would kill me if he found out." Jack's old man was a tough bastard, and everyone knew it. He expected only the best from his sons, and he had ripped the shit out of us on more than one occasion when we had obviously pissed around instead of taking our yacht racing seriously.

"We'll make it worth your while," grinned Theresa.

"Jack and I will have a think about it and let you know at school tomorrow."

"Please," said Judith. "It would be really cool. We will bring food."

"Maybe," said Jack.

Judith came up to me and took my hand before leading me back to our patch of grass, but we didn't sit down.

"Nobody has kissed me like that before, I really liked it... was my kissing okay?"

"Yeah ...of course it was."

"Do you want to play with my pussy...I don't mind, but could we do some more pashing?"

We started kissing while still standing. Judith shifted her legs apart. I didn't need any more invitation and lifted the front of her dress and reached down into her panties. The front of her pussy had light soft hair on it. I gently stroked my hand up and down then slowly pushed two fingers further down between her legs. Her pussy lips were slippery as I pushed a finger between them, and gently slid it up and down. Judith shuddered and opened her legs a bit wider. Now I felt her pussy hole and gently inserted a finger to the first knuckle. Sliding my finger in and out I slowly went deeper with each stroke. Judith stopped our kissing and put her head on my shoulder. "We got to go soon. That feels really nice. Everyone is really rough with Theresa and me when they cop a feel, but you are nice and gentle. You don't have a girlfriend, do you?"

"No. What do you mean by that?"

"Oh, just wondering. I'm not going with anyone, we could hang out together."

"Um... I don't know."

"I've got sore lips from kissing so much. French kissing is cool."

"Yeah... mine are a bit raw. Thanks for letting me get into your pants."

"We can try some other things if you want next time...I can play with your cock if you want, I've never made a boy cum before...have you done it before...you know stuck your cock in a girl?"

It took me a few seconds to get over what she had just asked me and before I could answer. "You can tell me... if you do, I will tell you a secret... what Theresa and I have done."

"Um.... yeah, I've had a root before. What's the secret?"

"Well.... Theresa and I have put things into each other's pussies."

"You what...What sort of things?"

She was giggling. "Tell you some other time...see if you can guess. We got to go, or I'll be in trouble. I'm on a curfew. Got home late one night and my dad went ballistic, so now I've been grounded for a month, have to be home by six. He told me while I live at home, I'll act like a lady not a whore. Can I have one more kiss?"

The girls took off and then it was Jack's turn to smell my finger before we headed home.

We both had our drivers' licences but neither of us had a car, just borrowed our mothers' when we needed to so we were walking. "Do you think we could sneak them onto the yacht?"

"Maybe, but lots of people would see us going down the creek and past the marina... what if they met us at the bottom of the estuary?"

"Better still what if we picked them up at Lincoln's Bay. There is hardly anyone ever there."

"Yeah, don't want my old man to see us.... can't wait for some more sticky finger, maybe some sticky dick." We both laughed.

"Judith wants to go with me, but I'm stuffed if I know, she sure as hell giggles a lot."

Part Two.

The next day at school the girls hit us up at recess. We told them the plan and when we would meet them. When they moaned about the early start we said, "OK don't come then." They then came back to us and promised they would be there.

"One more thing.... when you are on the yacht, you must do what you're told. Jacks the captain and what he says goes, no arguments or we will throw you over the side....do you agree?"

They grinned at each other "OK Captain," giggled Judith.

Saturday morning was clear and sunny. The tide was pushing in, so we had to paddle as well as sail against the incoming current before we cleared the estuary then sailed about a mile around to Lincoln's Bay.

"Probably won't be there I said to Jack," but as we rounded the corner of the bay there were two figures standing on the beach expectingly. I stripped off my T shirt and hopped over the side to swing the yacht around as we grounded, and the girls waded out, then Jack pulled them up and over the stern of the yacht.

"Sit in the bottom of the boat until we get underway and watch the boom or it might hit you in the head." The girls sat down grinning, but were obviously a bit nervous as Jack swung the boom to catch the wind and I scrambled over the bow as the following wind pushed us out of the bay. I trimmed the jib and main sail before Jack told the girls they could sit on the side of the yacht.

"Have you got life jackets?" Theresa asked as she looked over the side of the boat.

I had grabbed a couple of extras from my dad's boat and showed the girls where they were in the locker, then stowed their bag with them.

Both girls were wearing shorts and T shirts. With the offshore wind we gently coasted along, and they slowly relaxed and got used to the motion of the yacht.

"This is so cool...you guys are so lucky." Jack stripped off his shirt as the sun warmed up, and the girls whispered to each other then pulled off their shirts. Both were wearing bikini tops. Jack and I both stared at Theresa's blue top. Her tits not only filled it out but bulged up slightly and poked straight out. Judith was watching us and giggled as we ogled Theresa's' tits. Judith's yellow bikini top covered her small boobs but showed her nipples through the thin material. They whispered together again then both removed their shorts while trying to look as natural as possible. Jack and I were smirking at each other. Two girls in bikinis on our yacht. "Gybing," said Jack. "Duck girls." In their haste they both ended up sprawled in the bottom of the boat in a tangle of legs as Jack changed direction and the boom swung across. Jack and I cracked up.

"You did that on purpose," they both accused Jack as I pulled Judith up off Theresa.

Part Three.

Jack just smiled. "Time for beer and Crunch."

Jack and I had been pinching beer from his old man's stock since we could remember. We both liked a chocolate called 'Crunch' which with a mouthful of beer would fizz in your mouth.

I retrieved a bottle and a bar, took the top off and broke open the chocolate. The girls looked on bemused as Jack and I put a piece of chocolate in our mouths waited for it to melt then took a swig of beer.

Then I offered it to the girls and told them what to do.

"Aw that's so nice," said Theresa. "I don't like beer but it's nice like that. Can we have some more?"

I left it with them and then opened another bottle for Jack and me.

There is something about the ocean that seems to make females lose their inhibitions. Maybe it's being close to the sea where the oxygen is at its highest concentration or maybe the wind and sun, but all my life I have observed the phenomena of women losing their reservations at sea and becoming a bit daring. Theresa and Judith were no different. They were obviously feeling the effects of the beer.

"We want to take our bikini tops off," giggled Judith. "Is that alright Captain?"

We looked around. There wasn't another boat within miles. "Ok with me," Jack grinned.

"Only our boobs might get burnt so we need some suntan lotion on them." Then Judith grinned at me. "You want to do it?"

"Yeah." Judith sat in the bottom of the boat and Theresa moved over to give me room to sit next to her. Then she handed me a bottle of coconut oil. Judith unclipped her bikini top and placed it on top of the centre case. Whereas when she was lying down her tits seemed small, now that she was sitting up, they were poking out and seemed bigger. I stared at them before opening the bottle and squirting some oil on my hand. Judith's tits were pale white in contrast to her tanned skin emphasized by her tan lines. She giggled at me as I placed my hand over one breast then gently started rubbing it in. We started kissing again as I gently played with her nipple which immediately started to harden. Then I caressed her other breast and continued to rub and pull on her other nipple. Judith responded by putting her hand behind my head and pulling our lips together. After about 5 minutes Theresa said, "My turn," slipped down on the other side of me and un-hooked her top. I turned and was presented with the most beautiful pair of tits, and to this day I have never seen any better. They were firm and jutted straight out with the nipples pointing slightly upwards. I kept staring while still playing with Judith's tits.

"Told you." Said Judith. "Are you going to rub some on Theresa?" I came out of my daze, then squirted some more oil onto my hand and started on Theresa's breasts, rubbing oil on one then the other, her nipples hardening under my touch. Theresa lay back and closed her eyes. Then I felt Judith's hand on the front of my board shorts, and she gently pressed down on my already hard cock.

"Jacks turn now," said Judith. I looked at Jack who was grinning at us and he nodded towards the tiller in his hand.

'Aw hell,' I thought, 'now I have to stand up and everyone's going to see my hard dick.' So, bent over, I climbed over Theresa and swapped with Jack. Then when Jack was sitting next to Theresa, Judith slid down the side of the yacht and sat on the floorboards in front of me. Jack immediately took up where I left off, pashing Theresa and fondling her tits.

Part Four

"Can I have a go at steering?"

I looked at Jack for his 'Okay,' but he was otherwise occupied so I placed Judith's arm over mine on the tiller and started to give her instructions, but it didn't really sink in as she kept over correcting the rudder and putting us in danger of a crash gybe. "Maybe I should just hold this," she laughed and gently grabbed at my cock. I leaned over and gave her a kiss, one eye on the boat, then reached down and started playing with her tits again. She sat up beside me and I slid my hand down over the front of her bikini.

"You'll get oil on my bikini bottoms," she said, and I pulled my hand away. To my surprise she lifted her bum up and slid her Bikini pants a few inches down her thighs.

Here I was in the middle of the ocean with a topless girl who was offering me her naked pussy. Needless to say, my cock was as hard as hell. I just wished I had two hands free but slid the one I did have down over her pubes and gently slid a finger between her pussy lips then slowly rubbed it back and forth. There was enough oil from her tits on my finger that it slid smoothly between the lips. Judith spread her legs slightly although the bikini pants stopped her from spreading them very far. Reaching in further, I dabbed my finger at her pussy hole, she leaned back put her hands behind her then shuffled her backside forward as I inserted a finger into her pussy and slid it all the way in, then back and up over the little nubbin at the top of the lips. Judith groaned quietly and then gently kissed the side of my face. Slowly I built up the pace until I felt her shudder and clasp my hand between her legs with her thighs.

"Gawd... that was so good, I tingled so big." She pulled her Bikini bottom back up then glanced down at her crutch. "I'm a bit wet," she laughed.

"You what...you tingled?" I laughed. "What's that?"

Antipod
Antipod
38 Followers