Carol - Starting a New life Ch. 02

Story Info
A beautiful orgasm for two.
3.2k words
3.81
4.4k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We boarded the plane, holding Carol's sweet hand in mine, taking our first class seats. A nine hour twenty minute flight to Hawaii ahead of us. I love the benefits of flying first class, we don't have to wait in the long economy check-in line, we get free checked bags, and we even have an easier time getting through security; the first-class ticket means a different/shorter TSA line.

From there, we get to board the plane first, Carol and I have stowed our bags and settled in without a line of passengers crowding around us. We settled in with extra legroom, slipped of our shoes, reclined in the comfy seat, snuggling in under the complimentary blanket, we sipped chilled Champagne, life was good.

Non-stop to The Daniel K. Inouye International Airport in Honolulu on the island of O'ahu. A week ahead of us, laying on gorgeous beaches, snorkeling in the pacific ocean, scuba diving, drinking margarita's at the Hale Koa Barefoot Beach Bar. Carol laid her head on my shoulder, I stroked her beautiful, soft blonde hair.

We checked into the Royal Kona resort entering our honeymoon suite ready to perform for her pleasure only wanting to please her with. Laying on the king size bed covered in rose peddles, legs spread, exploring my hot little body, writhing in pleasure as my fingers slide through my soft neatly trimmed red pubes and disappear inside my sweet wet pussy. My juices flowing, Carol's eyes transfixed on me, waves of pleasure crashing over me, my lover, my friend and my beautiful wife.

I stripped for her with a slow sexy dance to 'tangled up in blue' and laid on the king size bed, Carol starring at my naked body my sex exposed with lust in her eyes. Just enough light to set the mood, a intimate, romantic, sharing. My hands find my breast pinching my delicate nipples caressing and massaging them. Bringing one of my small breast to my mouth I tease with it with my long tongue flicking it over my hard nipple. Taking my time letting her enjoy the show as I my hand slides down slowly over my flat stomach through my soft red pubes to my waiting wet pussy.

Rubbing softly, caressing, making love to myself, letting my fingers play with with my wet pussy lips. Inserting one, then two fingers, inside me slowly, moving, in then out, my wetness growing. My other hand following the same path to find my swollen clit rubbing it gently in circles the whole time Carol watching the scene play out. My juices making a slurping sound as my fingers thrust in then out. I am skilled at the art of fucking myself through years and years of practice.

Tingling all over, legs spread and up, knees bent, what a great view she has of my sexy body. My juices trickling down my ass crack sends shivers up my spine. I could do this for hours bringing myself to the brink, pulling back, teasing Carol. I loved bringing my fingers to my mouth tasting myself while performing for her.

Moaning, rising off the bed to meet my fingers plunging deep inside me. My body dancing with pleasure, a magnificent feeling, my scent filling the room. Slowly dropping my wet fingers down the crack of my ass to my brown flower rubbing my juices on my tight little asshole. Probing the entrance, with my black princess butt plug, gently, poking it inside my tight little asshole. Opening, stretching my tight ass swallows the butt plug sheer sensations and pleasure encompassing me.

The sounds coming out of my mouth surprises me. Something primal taking over, losing all rational control, I submit to Carol's voyeuristic desires. The idea of submitting giving my self completely over, serving only to her desire, performing at her pleasure as she rubs wet cunt.

"You dirty red headed slut!" Her voice full of lust.

"I'm yours!" I squeal, "take me, make me cum for you, watch me perform!"

My fingers wet & clean I glide my hand down over my body lingering on my breast, pinching my nipple, fingers wet from my mouth, butt plug in my ass. Lower over my flat stomach stopping briefly in my soft red pubes. So soft between my fingers I love my cute little red bush. Touching my my pussy lips gently, rubbing, enjoying the feel, performing for my wife Carol. Plunging my fingers in hard, deep, thrusting finger banging my self.

Carol squeezing her breast desire in her eyes, raising my legs, cute little toes pointing at the ceiling, tingling all over, Carol walks closer her beautiful body above my eyes, a beautiful view of her wet cunt.

"Ready to cum for you, baby!" I shout, in between moans and squeals.

"Please watch your little slut as a shattering orgasm shakes my body, my cute little toes curl, screams and moans escaping my lips," I beg.

So close, can't wait any longer, I need it. So wet, fingers diving deep. driven me to the brink, ass is so full, all my control is gone.

"I'm yours, Carol please, please, please!" Whimpering for permission, "let me have my orgasm I want to cum for you. I'm your dirty little slut, performing, ready to explode!" I scream.

"Oh my GOD!" I yell in uncontrollable Pleasure.

Kissing me sweetly, then passionately, her tongue dancing in my mouth. Our naked bodies coming together, hands, fingers, legs, feet rubbing each other. Pussies grinding together bringing the usual sexual arousal.

Intertwining in perfect delight, scissoring, legs divided a pleasurable intersection. Our wet clits colliding, rubbing, moaning, ecstasy with a purpose. The art of two women making love so beautifully inclined.

Sweet nectar flowing, fingers inside wet pussies, what an entertaining passion, a tasteful elixir. Two women on fire, the redhead and the blonde, split like scissors. Humping frantically, squeals, screams and moans, feelings building, tingling with pleasure.

Sucking her sweet toes into my mouth, sensory overload, a beautiful moment making wild passionate love with my gorgeous wife. Clits colliding, rubbing, humping, faces distorted in magnificent pleasure.

Speed increasing here comes our orgasmic delight. A great way to end a day in Hawaii with my beautiful wife. Panting like wild animals, bodies grinding and shaking, squirting her juices, a beautiful orgasm for two.

I awakened still smelling of Carol's beautiful sex scent which reminded me of love and sex. Holding her in my arms she was breathing lightly on my breast so gorgeous, warm, my beautiful wife. I didn't want to wake her I just wanted to watch her sleep a little longer.

Today we have a four-hour dolphin watch tour off the coastline of Kona and some snorkeling by the Captain Cook Monument. Carol opened her sweet eyes and smiled as we lay in the king size bed idling away the morning in paradise.

"Last night was wonderful, Cheri," Carol spoke in her low sexy voice, "I love you so much."

Noticing the time we had to hurry to catch our boat at the dock at KEAUHOU BAY, Kailua-Kona. We jumped in the shower together washing our bodies. Washing Carol's back with my soft soapy hands, reaching around washing her breast with the hot soapy water, I teased with her hard soapy nipples, taking my time, as I let my hand slide down slowly over her flat stomach through her soft blonde pubes to a soaking wet pussy.

Rubbing softly, caressing, washing, the soap so slippery, making love to each other, letting my wet soapy fingers play with with her little clit, rubbing softly. Inserting one then two fingers inside her, kissing has she returns the same things to me. Slowly moving in and out, our desire growing with each thrust. Our soapy fingers making a slurping sound as my fingers thrust in then out. The hot water, the steam, lust, mixing to make a beautiful morning.

Tingling all over with sensory pleasures, legs spread and my right foot raised on the tube, hot water trickling down my ass crack sending shivers up my spine. We could do this for hours, teasing each other. Nearing a shattering orgasm, Moaning, pulling back, moving my hips to meet her soapy slick fingers plunging into me. My body dancing with pleasure, a magnificent feeling, our scents filling the bathroom. Carol's fingers rubbing my wet soapy swollen clit as the first waves of sheer pleasure start encompassing me.

Toweling dry and putting on our matching tie dye thong bikinis, shorts, and flip flops. Out the door in a flash, into a waiting cab, an onto the boat dock. We walked Walk past the boat trailer parking toward the boat ramp. Look to our right we saw the crew checking in guests at the picnic table next to restrooms.

We checked in and made small talk with one of the guides. Ellie. a short woman, shorter then me anyway, with short black hair and the cutest dolphin tattoo. She is a naturalist which to my surprise has nothing to do with sex.

On the boat we watched the Hawaiian Spinner Dolphins play in the boats wake. Getting some great photos as the Hawaiian Spinner Dolphins leaping and spinning out of the water. Viewing the dolphins in their natural environment with Ellie explaining how to respect these intelligent creatures' boundaries. They feed in deeper waters at night, spinner dolphins come close to the Kona shore where they often interact with their boats, playing in their wake as they were now.

Ellie said the utmost respect and care was given to her aquatic friends to assure that people do not disrupt their rest, nursing and breeding behaviors. Depending on where and when they locate the dolphins there would be time for a quick snorkel at one of the many beautiful reef areas along the Kona coast line, quite possibly Kealakekua Bay.

Ellie was a naturalist, I get it, laughing to myself. Time to get wet, the crew passed out snorkel gear to us and the rest of the passengers.

"Stick with me we'll have fun" Ellie almost whisper to Carol and I.

Jumping in the warm ocean water, we snorkeled with Ellie around the reef. Seeing the Hawaiian Spinner Dolphin as they should be, wild and free! Ellie our naturalist guided us on the journey we enjoyed and I'm sure will talk about for years to come. Snorkeling the pristine reef at the Captain Cook Monument. As we searched for dolphins those, wonderful, beautiful creatures in the warm tropical waters, Ellie shared her knowledge about the Dolphin's life cycle, habitats, and behaviors. As we encountered these beautiful animals in their natural habitat. Their torpedo-shaped bodies darting smoothly through the waves, swimming and rolling in formation, like synchronized swimmers. I looked to the horizon observing a pod of dolphins off in the distance, leaping high into the air as they traveled together.

After we some spent time snorkeling viewing these beautiful dolphins we cruised the coast line looking for other marine life. Ellie pointed out sea caves, sea arches and spoke of Hawaiian History. As the boat docked Carol and I decided to ask Elie to join us for dinner. Ellie agreed to meet us at our hotel for dinner and we hugged her and thanked her for a wonderful day.

Back in our room we showered and dressed for dinner in loose flowered sundresses no panties or bras. Ellie knocked and Carol opened the door to a gorgeous little lady in an Hawaiian dress her feet in cute pink flip flops. Carol invited her into our room and I made some drinks.

We drank, chatted and munched on some appetizers I had order from room service. Carol and Ellie started kissing, as I watched my beautiful wife make out with the naturalist, my pussy said hello again. I watched their hands roam each others bodies, dresses coming off, fingering each other.

I rubbed my clit feverishly as Ellie sucked on Carol's amble breast, fingers working inside wet pussies. Getting on my knees, crawling between Ellies legs, Giving our naturalist a good licking with my long tongue. A magical night with my wonderful wife exploring our journey of sexual freedom on the big island.

Her hands in my long red hair as my tongue danced inside her wet cunt. The beautiful art of three woman exploring, playing, in a sexual primal dance driven by desire. Crawling into the king size bed three women intertwined I lost track of the orgasms has we made love well into the night.

I was awakened with Elle's cute feet in my face as the events of last night filled my head. The three of us shared a wonderful breakfast laughing and chatting before Ellie had to leave for work,

Carol and I were excited for our hike up the Diamond head trail today. a challenging climb, on the Oahu hiking trail, to reach the 760-foot summit. There are some steep sections including narrow stairs, the hike is a glimpse into the geological and military history of Diamond Head. A concrete walkway built to reduce erosion shifts to a natural tough surface about 0.2 mile up the trail with many switchbacks traversing the steep slope of the crater interior. The ascent continues up steep stairs and through a lighted 225-foot tunnel to enter the Fire Control Station completed in 1911. The Diamond Head trail itself was originally built in 1908 by the US Army, and used for many decades as part of the Fort Rugur military base. Artillery cannons, cement bunkers and an observation deck were built on the summit of the Diamond Head Crater. Today Diamond Head has been turned into a state national park.

This broad, saucer-shaped crater was formed about 300,000 years ago during a single, explosive eruption that sent ash and fine particles in the air. As these materials settled, they cemented together into a rock called tuff, creating the crater, and which is visible from the trail in the park. Most of the vegetation and birds were introduced in the late 1800s to early 1900s.

Carol and I began our hike up the Diamond Head trail on the west side of the crater, we ascended slowly up a sidewalk path, holding hands, witched turned into a switchback rock pathway with allot of loose rocks. At the first lookout, we took a moment to catch our breath and enjoy some beautiful ocean views.

The next section of our Diamond Head hike involved narrow long stairs, lots of stairs! Watching Carol's tight little ass in her brown hiking shorts has I climbed the stairs behind her was amazing. This climb up the stairs led us to a lit tunnel that we needed to pass through.

Alone inside the 225 foot tunnel we stopped again kissing sweetly for a few minutes before preceding on thru the tunnel. As we exited the tunnel, we saw a double headed painted arrow on the wall pointing two ways to the top. Turn left and it's a long path with a series of stairs leading to the top platform, turn right and it's a steep straight shot up.

The steps led us straight up to an old military bunker room with a spiral staircase leading up to the top. That's right, more stairs, The spiral staircase added another layer of mystery, sense of adventure to this amazing Oahu hike. An amazing view of the Diamond Head Crater, and the coastline leading down to the Koko Crater.

The gorgeous 360-degree views from the viewing deck was breathtaking and not just because we were out of breath from climbing all those stairs, but because of the panoramic views of Waikiki to Waianae, the vast Pacific Ocean seemed never ending, the Ko'olau Mountains, the eastern view reaching out to the Koko Head Crater. In that beautiful place on our honeymoon embracing in endless love on top or the world.

Finally back at our hotel room, her naked body glistening with her sweet sweat, we climbed into the shower together. Soaping and washing our tight little bodies, Carol dropped to her knees, the hot water tingling down my back. I starred down at her on her knees, her sweet butterfly tattoo, her wet blonde hair, she is gorgeous.

Her long tongue exploring my wet cunt, pleasure encompassing me, the sights and views of a spectacular day with the woman I love. Carol giving me the gift of another shattering orgasm, my knees weak, screaming with sounds of delight. Shaking, knees buckling, sensory delights, water, her tongue and fingers exploring.

Shipwrecks are portals to the past and they offer a unique window to a different kind of underwater world. The sunken Ship becoming part of nature covered by coral, home to many kinds of sea life. Hawaiian tropical reefs teem with diverse marine life with some of the most breathtaking dive sites on the world.

Carol and I scheduled a two tank shipwreck and reef dive, with Oahu diving, a unique dive experience offering a deep plunge to a legendary shipwreck the USS YO257. About a mile off shore, with the Diamond Head crater in the background, there rests the wreck of the YO257. This old World War II Navy ship is one of the island's most popular dive sites. The ship is resting upright at about 95ft. Holes have been cut through-out the ship making easy access to some of the interior cabins.

Between dives we enjoyed the scenic boat ride, as we sat back, relaxed and enjoyed watching the dolphins, turtles and spectacular views of Honolulu. What an exhilarating experience with the women I love.

Ending the day with a shallow dive on Oahu's enchanting natural reefs. Hawaiian sea turtles, spotted eagle rays, white and black tip reef sharks, and a vast assortment of unique tropical fish and eels swimming around us made it a diving an experience to remember.

Captain Jerry and our dive master, Val, were very knowledgeable pointing out different fish, turtles, and other points of interest. With just one other diver besides Val, it was almost like having a personal dive guide. So of course we offered to buy Val a drink after the dive boat docked.

Val had a tight little body short dark hair framed her face. The three of us walked to the Hale Koa Barefoot Beach Bar, sitting down on the spacious beachside patio at the Hale Koa Hotel, leaving us a great view of the coming sunset, as we sipped tropical cocktails.

We drank, laughed, casually flirting, well into the beautiful Hawaiian night. We were all feeling pretty good as we headed up the beach to our hotel room. Once inside the room the three of started kissing, Val's lips, Carol's lips, her hand, Carol's hand, my hand, stumbling toward the king size bed.

Falling in a a lustful heap, quickly removing our cloths, Carol and I laying on opposite sides of our live toy. Kissing and nibbling. I climbed up straddling Val's face in reverse cowgirl style and started to ride her tan face. Her mouth and tongue working like the dive master she is.

Sighing and moaning as Carol lowered slowly into Val's wet cunt. The smell of sex filling our hotel room, moans and screams drifting thru the quiet night air, my eyes filled with Carol working Val's clit her tongue deep inside my wet cunt, tingling with pleasure.

An orgasm over taking my little body, shaking uncontrollably, screaming in delight. Climbing of her face I kissed her wet mouth, tasting my own sweet pussy, watching her wither in pleasure as her own orgasm encompassed her.

Then we worked in unison pleasuring Carol working her into a frenzy of sexual pleasures. Carol's body shaking, squirming, bucking with multiple orgasms.