Caroline's Cuckold Family Pt. 03

Story Info
Changes are coming and I have a surprise for James.
2.3k words
3.38
16.4k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at a small coffee shop by the river with Melissa when the conversation strayed away from nail varnish colours and fashion trends and onto Richard. I explained how he had offered for me to move in with him and rent out my house. I explained that I didn't think this was a good idea and after a raging row with lots of swearing on both our parts we split. I was so mad at him for giving me one days notice of a six week business trip to Australia. It was almost an aside as he just explained he had to go away. I just did not believe he only knew recently he must have seen this on the horizon but didn't think I was worth telling. I slapped him hard and told him to get lost and it was over. He rang me the next day but I ignored him. We were always very fiery in our relationship and it was something that he loved about me. This was too upsetting, I couldn't trust him if he tells me about a major trip with such short notice.

The next day he was at my door with some red roses and I invited him in. He was so apologetic and sweet that I melted and we ended up in bed. Richard is so sexy with a body that is manly and strong. After a sweaty time of him licking me and kissing my breasts and my neck and fucking me so hard we both went and had a shower together. Over coffee in the kitchen we talked about his trip and why he hadn't told me and how he acts whenever I am upset. I have a fiery personality and don't usually take any crap from men. Richard thought we could go on as friends with added bonuses without any commitment.

That was how we finally parted company with me telling him to go and not come back. I felt awful and cheap and a far too easy a lay.

Melissa understood and we made plans to meet the next week for chat and coffee.

That was six months ago and I haven't seen Richard or spoken to him. James, my darling sissy husband has been particularly attentive since Richard went. I think he hopes he can replace him in my affections. The problem for me is that I think of him as my sissy slave who does as he is told and runs the house and does his chores and that is it. It is true that I love it when he kisses and licks my pussy and when we kiss it is so nice. However, he is locked in his chastity and I am very strict about letting him out. When we were first married I let him out every month on the first Monday but that slipped and it became whenever I remembered. It has always been a strict rule that he must not ask to be released. He has to wait and not nag me or hint at it. It is a privilege for him and I know he enjoys it but I really cannot be bothered with watching all the grunting and effort and then the sticky mess. What usually happens is that I remember it is three months since his release and I tell him to come into the kitchen and I tell him he has been a good boy and he can have fifteen minutes without the CB500 chastity device. I then unlock him and he makes his stickies at my feet. If I am going out I may let him do it in the utility room whilst I am upstairs taking a shower and fixing my make-up. I then go downstairs and lock him up for another three months. If he is sensible he will thank me and go and prepare supper without a word. I have considered castration to solve the problem but I think it may be a bit too much for him.

I have been thinking about not bothering with men for a while and concentrating on my job. It is stressful being a teacher in a private school these days. I love teaching mathematics to eager young minds. They are well behaved girls in a girls only school. At home James does his chores and goes food shopping quite efficiently and when I get home I let him kiss and sniff my sweaty feet. They get so hot in my heels all day and it is bliss to have them soothed by my sissy man. I eat my supper alone as James is not allowed at the dining room table. He eats his supper in the kitchen. If I am feeling kind I may allow him to come and kneel by my feet whilst I have a coffee after having eaten. This is a massive deal for him as he spends time with me. This is a time for us to talk. I tell him of any plans I have, such as holiday ideas, and I let him contribute to the conversation. I take his ideas into account but I make the final decision. Last week he took the opportunity of suggesting it might be time to replace the washing machine as it was getting a bit old and slow. I told him to do some research on line and give me three choices and say why he thinks they are a good bet and we will discuss it next week. Sometimes he discusses the buying of cheaper things and asks for my permission to get a different washing up liquid or to renew the bathroom towels. He must never just buy stuff like that because he needs my permission. James is so sweet but he can be lazy and I have to make sure he does all his weekly chores. For example, last month he tidied my skirt and dress closet so that all the same colour or similar were together. He told me so excitedly but I was marking some homework and didn't have time but he whined so much I went up with him to see what he had done. It looked nice and neat and so I said well done and went back downstairs. He was in such a sulk because I hadn't praised him from the rooftops I had to slap him hard to get him to behave nicely. He quickly got in line and was perfectly cute for the rest of the evening.

I met Troy at a friend's house party in the country. She is an old friend from uni that I have kept in touch with. Her name is Rachel and she is Headteacher of a rural primary school. We often chat on the phone about issues around teaching and school life. I had left James at home to do some housework and to finish some lines I had given him. I got into the habit last year of punishing James by giving him 1000 lines to be completed in a certain time. This time he had given me some backchat over some trivial issue and I got him to write "I must not answer Caroline back in a a smart arse way when she gives me instructions." He knew he was in big trouble because I slapped his face really hard three times before setting him the task of lines.

I was wearing a short and strappy summer dress in yellow with pink dots that went well with my yellow heels. I was a bit concerned that it was too short and had to be very careful when sitting down. I had gone out into the extensive and beautiful garden when i realised that a handsome black man was walking towards me with two glasses of white wine in his hands.

"Hey my name is Troy and I thought you may want a drink, hope you don't mind."

I certainly didn't mind and accepted the glass. Troy is an Architect and we talked non-stop for ages. He said he had recently divorced his wife after he found her in bed with a mutual friend who was in his sixties. It was a complicated story and I must admit I didn't follow it all as I was so entranced by his lovely face and big brown eyes. I felt quite flushed as he went into great detail about his life. I did tell him snippets of my life but I left out about guys as I find that is not a welcome subject because men are essentially ego-centric and think they are the only ones in all circumstances. I did tell him about James and our arrangement as It is important not to lie about that and from experience a sissy husband can be a deal breaker. Troy was a bit confused by my marriage but it didn't stop him giving me his number and arranging a meet-up at a coffee bar one day in the coming week.

It was another six weeks after meeting up with Troy on several occasions that he finally got to come to my house and meet James. He was a little nervous but I explained that he should just treat him like a slightly stupid servant and I promised he would keep out of his way mostly.

"James darling come here. Now I told you I was meeting a very nice man called Troy and that I really like him and he has been fucking me on a regular basis recently, ok? Good boy. Now he is going to come and visit on Saturday afternoon so can you make one of your delicious syrup cakes and maybe do some of those biscuits I like. Now I don't have to tell you to behave but remember to call him "Sir" and to be quiet, ok? Good boy. Now get on with your chores. I think the master bedroom needs dusting."

One evening I was snuggling with Troy watching my favourite soap on TV when James came into the TV room looking agitated. I asked him what the problem was and he said it was near his bedtime and could he finish the ironing in the morning and change into his pyjamas. I explained to Troy that his bedtime is 9.00 pm and that he could wear his night clothes from 8.30 pm so that he was all cosy and washed for a strict bedtime. He is only allowed to be up after that time on very rare occasions, such as a birthday or when we are both out of the house together at that time. He was agitated because he was embarrassed to say that in front of Troy. He is a silly boy sometimes because Troy understood and offered to tuck him up and read a fairy story to him if he wanted. I thought that was so sweet but I thought it would be too much for poor James.

The following month Troy took me on a trip to Dublin for a week-end break. I arranged for my mother to look after James, he needs a cucksitter for obvious reasons. It was such a romantic break with lots of sightseeing and dinners by the river and lots of scream-making loving. He is so strong and sexy I love the way he takes control and slowly builds me up to sweetly enter my juicy glory. I find I enjoy lovemaking more now I am getting a bit older as I have experience of the way men differ in ability and technique. I hate to compare guys but I get that once you have gone black you never go back. I don't really know if I would go back because I love white guys too but I am enjoying Troy's attentions whilst they last. I had a feeling about this after we got back from Dublin. I didn't hear from Troy for about two weeks and was getting annoyed.

James got the brunt of my anger and once I even caned him for no other reason than that I could when he asked a stupid question. I can't even remember what the query was I just know I was angry.

Troy rang when I was in the shower and he went to voicemail. When I had dried off I got dressed in my nightie and rang him back. I decided to act as if nothing was wrong.

"Hey honey. Sorry I was in the shower. How are you?"

"I'm sorry I haven't rung before but I have been so busy and after that last night in Dublin I thought you were cooling off with me. I'm just ringing to see if you fancy a coffee tomorrow. I'll pick you up at 10.00 am as it is a Sunday."

It is true that we had a bit of a row on the last night of our holiday because I was taking an age to get my hair done. It just wouldn't do what I wanted and I got a bit tetchy with Troy. I had forgotten about that but I certainly wasn't wanting to end it over my stupid hair. I have very fine blonde hair that sometimes after a wash goes fly away and looks a bit messy. I wanted to look sexy and sophisticated but my hair wasn't co-operating at all.

We laughed about it over coffee and Troy shocked me by saying he wanted us to be together and would I marry him. He produced a beautiful diamond ring set on a white gold band. I cried and put my arms around him over the table.

"Yes yes yes of course I will marry you my darling man. Oh dear, what about James?"