Carol's Fateful Decision Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unbelievable, I will have my dream come true to see my mother nude!" JJ thought

" I will be able to touch my mother intimately." Billy believed internally.

"I never thought of my mother as a sexual being. Just mom! Will I be embarrassed to see my mother nude? Is this right?" Eric felt.

"Wow, my fantasy will become reality!" Tommy assumed.

The doctor gave Jon: speculums, a stethoscope, and other related instruments to perform the exams on Carol.

After the video was done Jon asked. "Carol, would you want to give our son's a demonstration tonight on how we perform the exam?"

Carol red with embarrassment down to her belly button asked. "What do you think guys? Do you want to watch an exam tonight on your mother?"

They didn't want to look too excited, so they hedged. "It's up to you mom; we don't want you to be embarrassed." Tommy said and the other boys agreed.

Jon knew that Carol has a problem with decisions, so he instructed Carol. "Remove your dress and we will examine you."

"Okay I guess there is no time like the present." Carol stated, relieved she didn't have to decide remove her dress. Jon made the decision for her to strip nude in front of her sons.

The boys were in awe of their mother:

"Mom, you're beautiful!" JJ stated in excitement and reverence.

"Mom, you look like your in your forties." Tommy stated with respect.

"Mom, keep up the physical training it is doing wonders for your figure." Bill stated with admiration.

"Mom, you look better nude that dressed." Eric respectfully stated.

Carol was on top of the world her boys admired her naked body. "I wish I let my boys see me naked a long time ago. Some of our moral viewpoints are archaic that our parents drummed into our heads." Carol thought as she basks in the glory of her womanhood. "I am naked in front of the men I hold dearest in this world. I feel free!" She continued in thought with a big smile on her face.

"Carol, we are going to perform the basis well woman exam on you in front of our sons." Jon, stated and this broke Carol out of her daydream.

Jon and Walt performed: a breast exam, a bimanual exam, and a speculum exam as the boys watched. They didn't give Carol a rectal exam, that will be for another time.

The boys watched in amazement, with pride, and boners, when they saw their mother nude for the first time. She stood with her breast exposed, head held high as she gazed from one of her sons to the other, while they were shown the breast exam. "I can see the admiration in all my son's eyes and their excitement was evident." Carol thought as she eyed each of them.

"Now we will perform a pelvic exam on your mother." Jon stated as he directed his wife to the exam chair. Walter helped Carol put her feet on the stirrups and he adjusted them so she was totally exposed to all present.

Carol reluctantly assumed the pelvic exam position. "The breast exam is one thing but now I have no secrets left to remain mysterious to my offspring." Carol thought as she assumed the vulnerable position for the exam.

The exam position gave Carol son's a never before view of their mothers honey pot. They could see her engorged vaginal lips, that were opened ready to receive a cock. The moisture was on her pussy lips and the boys have been with enough women to recognize the scent that permeated the room when Carol spread her legs. Her pheromones where heavy in the air that surrounded their nude mother. The boys were sexually stimulated by the view they received to say the least! The speculum exam was the last to be performed, Walter inserted the instrument in Carol's pussy and opened up her vagina to her cervix. The boys stepped closer to get a good view of their mother's manhole.

After the exam was complete, Carol was still in the pelvic exam position and gave no thought to take a less exposed stance. She asked.

"What do you think guys; will I make a good medical model?"

"Mom it should be illegal for you to wear clothes." JJ stated and everyone agreed.

"So, my nudity won't scar you for life then?" Carol inquired hesitantly.

"No mom, but you raised the bar so high for us to find a suitable mate, that's why we aren't married yet. We can't find anyone as wonderful, beautiful, and caring as you to marry." Eric said with devotion, and everyone in the room agreed with his assessment of Carol's virtues.

Walter helped Carol off the exam chair, and she went to each of her son's and gave them a hug. "I want all four of you to help me feel comfortable being a Medical Model. I hope you don't have a problem with this?" She asked her sons, as she also went to hug Jon and Walter.

"Mom it will be our pleasure to help you." Bill answered with all of his brothers in agreement.

"Is anyone hungry it is after six PM?" Walter asked.

Everyone agreed that it was dinner time. "Make up an order and I will buy." Walter stated.

Carol still nude found paper and a pen to gather the order, She called Roasted Garlic, ordered the meals and asked that it be delivered. Carol gave them the address.

The boys were curious: "Mom can we talk to you alone for a minute?"

"Sure, what's up?" Carol asked as they walked into another part of the family room. Jon and Walter walked upstairs to the Den to await the food delivery.

"We want to know what the relationship is between you, Walter and Dad?" JJ asked.

"We are good friends, he has spent many nights here as you may remember. I needed help to become a confident medical model. When the doctor told me I needed other people around while I was nude to get over my conservative nature and not be embarrassed to be nude in public. Walter was the first person we thought of." Carol went on to tell her sons the reason she wants to become a medical model.

She could see that her sons' heads spun with the information she gave them. TMI we are on information overload all her boys agreed.

Carol started up the stairs:

"Mom here is your dress." Eric stated as he tried to hand it to her.

"I don't need that my dear."

"You're going to remain nude?" Tommy asked with curiosity.

"Yes, my dear come upstairs and watch the fun." Their nude mother answered mysteriously.

When Carol arrived in the den she asked. "Walter, you have the money?"

"Yes, Carol, are you going to do a number on the poor doordash driver?"

"I'm afraid so."

"Boys your mother has come out of her shell. Don't think ill of her. I love the new improved Carol Hopkin! Take up a seat in view of the front door and watch the fun." Jon directed.

The doorbell rang, just as the group took their places in view of the front door. Carol took the money to the confusion of her sons. She went to the door, swung it open wide and stood there in the doorway proudly nude. The delivery driver looked out to the side when he heard the door open and didn't notice the 'naked lady' at first.

"I have an order for Carol." He said, as he looked at the slip.

"That's me." Carol said just as he looked up and saw naked breasts. She proceeded to turn around in front of the surprised young men. "Oopp's, I dropped the money!" She giggled then proceeded to spread her legs for balance, bent at the waist, and gave the surprised young man a visual of her open pussy and back door as she picked up the wad of cash.

The Doordash driver then looked into the house and stated with surprise. "Tommy Hopkin is that you?"

Tommy red faced walked to the door to pick up the order. "Yes, this is my parents house." He divulged nervously before he thought better of his answer.

Now it was Carol's turn to be embarrassed. "The young man knows our son! I just showed him my pussy and everything."

Jon in a panic said to the Delivery man. "I think you need to come in so we can explain."

The young man walked into the house like a zombie, lopsided smile on his face and said. "That is the best tip I have ever had Mrs. Hopkin."

"Let me explain." Carol stated in a panic, and she went through why she was naked and about being a medical model. "This is our secret right!"

"No one will believe me anyway. Tommy, you have a very sexy mom and beautiful also you lucky guys." The delivery man said as he turned and walked out the door. He pinched himself to see if it was a dream.

"To think we are the wild ones." Bill stated with a laugh, and everyone joined in. The stressful situation dealt with.

The seven of them sat at the breakfast bar to eat. Carol still nude and the boys tried to keep a respectful gaze toward their mother. They tried to look from her neck up, when she spoke to them, but it was not to be. The boys needed to look at the whole package that was their mother. Up until now they didn't realize what a hoty, she was.

"We will clean up." The boys said to the disbelief of their mother.

"I see being on your own has some good that came of it. You never volunteered to clean up when you were home."

"We have more respect what you did for us presently, Mom." Eric said.

Carol stayed on the bar stool she had to spread her legs for balance and being nude that gave all the men a view of her box. The boys took advantage of their mother's exposure to memorize every hair on her mound and the color of her moist slit.

All rights reserved, do not post to reading list, copy, reuse, distribute, or publish this work anywhere else. Copyright 2022 to 2032, Tonyma70 at Literotica

12