All Comments on 'Carol's Story Ch. 01'

by younghungblack

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Carol

I still love it

younghungblackyounghungblackover 13 years agoAuthor
Hi again Marie

I do hope you like (at least some parts of) this Carol series. She was in many ways like you are. Like you, she my being black was only part of the attraction, as was the size of my cock. The larger part, and I've heard this from several women is the attitude.

Some black men display an attitude that he simply expects a woman to give him sex, especially white ones. It is this manner of just taking what he wants that some women find extremely exciting, especially the pretty ones that have had their pick in the past and find men not very challenging in bed. So obsessed are those men to curry favor they eagerly lap away at their pussies or do anything else to get closer and satisfy them.

What Carol liked better than anything else was my attitude. She told me I could get away with things that no other man could. She hated being called a slut until I called her one. Sound familiar Marie? You too, have balked at that word.

I wonder if you'll come to admit that you would enjoy being my slut too. Mine to do with as I choose. Someone who will let yourself be used for my pleasure without regard to your own, not just because it pleases me, but because it excites you like nothing else you can remember.

Carol didn't enjoy everything I wrote for her and liked some things better than others. I imagine you will feel the same way.

Blaine

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Beautifully written

The vision of you in that chair like that - so fully exposed and vulnerable, nonchalantly allowing - insisting that Carol see you in all of your glory while she knelt there and tried so hard not to touch what she lusted after - was powerful. To be so crazed with lust and yet almost paralyzed with fear over what she was seeing but not believing - I understand that completely.

Touching your enormous penis with the experienced hand of a woman and the wondering eyes of a child, stroking your incredible manhood and watching it thicken and lengthen as she did so, and then to feel you continue to get larger in her mouth until the size of it defied belief - what a powerful image you've painted!

To be actually holding a man's cock with both hands and still be unable to take the remaining flesh in one's mouth - if it were only a story I would chalk it up to an author's vivid imagination, but I've seen it, and I'm a believer even though it seems impossible. So far removed from what I'm used to - my naive and sheltered life not allowing until now to see how such a man so incredibly well endowed could really exist in the flesh.

My heart is fluttering and if I were to attempt to stand right now I don't think my knees would hold me up. The smell that's coming up from my sex right now - pouring through my panties and slacks as if they weren't there - the scent, no the stench of a woman in heat. I swear I haven't felt like this since my early married days. My pussy is dripping wet, almost as if I soiled myself.

Can't believe I just wrote that, and also can't believe I'm not going back and getting rid of that sentence. Talking dirty. Me? Unbelievable, but you mention in your stories that you like that, right Blaine? That's for you, babe. Marie's pussy is wet just thinking about your big, beautiful black cock.

XXX

Marie (going to hell for sure now)

MarieProvostMarieProvostover 13 years ago
Oh. Almost forgot

This was definitely a five star story. In case you couldn't tell I liked it. A lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
agreed

i still love it too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
carol's feelings

I came to it my love

kellijane001kellijane001over 11 years ago
Wow !

Reminds me of me ... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
yes

speaking to me still - carol

SubforgirlsandmenSubforgirlsandmenover 8 years ago
Others

I would love to have you meet my wife and I. I think she'd like you and if you forced me to kneel before you and suck you to cumming that she would avoid me and she would submit to you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My 52 yr old bbc HOTWIFE

My mature white wife loves to orally worship huge uncut black cock.Especially studs half her age. Sucking them licking them rimming them for prolonged periods of time. Often taking two heavy loads of hot cum from them swallowing every single drop. Black cock never softens. It only gets harder she claims. I have to believe her. I have seen for myself. She loves for me to watch her. Really turns her on sucking and getting expertly fucked at the hands of her black stallion. A total bbc slut. She cannot get enough uncut black horsecock. A true size queen to say the least. Great story and well described.

Carol84210Carol84210about 1 year ago

It feels so real. Wanting to be treated like that? I can understand that, your explanation at the start of these comments is accurate i think. It works for me. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, plausible bet probably happens all the time with men. I met a young black man lounging around the pool with my two boys on a trip to Disney. I spent an hour talking with him while watching my boys making a fuss in the pool. My husband arrived back from a round of golf and collected the kids; they were headed back into park, they kissed me and left. I looked over at my young friend and said, " I guess that just leaves the two of us." Something just clicked in my brain making me horny, an hour later this 38yo white mom was sitting on his nice black cock. It would have been a good bet with my girlfriends.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hot. I always loved looking at a man as he took in all of my nakedness with his eyes, it's like savoring a nice scotch and memory of its consumption years later. It's the way my first black lover, a 48yo blue collar worker looked at me, a 22yo white coed, naked on his couch one evening, thoughts for years to come, he was hung, girth, thoughts of how he fucked me that weekend in a small beach bungalow, always for the two of us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous