All Comments on 'Carpe Diem Ch. 01'

by lennythelion

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I quite liked this

Sexy and hot with a nice amount of teaseing thrown in.

don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
Wild and without concern for STD or Pregnancy?

Barebacked sex between strangers....What a way to get pregnant or an STD, or both!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Poor ol' Don

Poor ol' Don (below) reads stories such as this one and shows his concern for fictional characters by worrying about STDs and pregnancy. Perhaps his compassionate soul would be better shielded by stories in the Romance category, though even there he might not be spared from tales of risky behavior.

<br /><br />

Don reminds me of readers who read stories in the BDSM category and complain about the bondage and discipline portrayed or read stories in the Incest category and complain about the incest portrayed.

<br /><br />

I suspect that, in his youth, Don was appalled by the poor example of parenting presented by the child abuse in "Hansel and Gretel" and the predatory behavior of the wolf in "Little Red Riding Hood" (who wasn't planning to eat the girl in a way that would bring her a climax). Still, he kept reading such nasty stories. He just can't help himself. Poor fellow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous