All Comments on 'Carry On Cruising Pt. 03'

by Emilymcplugger

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Publius68Publius687 months ago

These are so much fun.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Can't wait for the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Truly you are a monster! Once again you have subjected your readers to a severe edging. This time you withhold the secret of how three sets of desires are to be sated. And, if that is not distressing enough, what is this talk of the next chapter being the penultimate one? You promised six yet now it is to be only five? A wicked author indeed!

5 stars for a delightful episode. Especially creative were the parallel fantasies of M and M. Tandem fantasies, inside a fantasy cruise, inside an erotic fantasy story. Nicely done. Thank you for sharing. You are one of the most enjoyable writers here on Lit. Creatively lighthearted and playfully erotic, your stories always have an engaging charm that bears a distinctive signature.

amritaloveramritalover7 months ago

Vey nice story. Please keep it going.

RuthMRuthM7 months ago

Can’t wait for the next episode I’ve decided to read this story with out my knickers on has they where getting wet l so want to go on that cruise

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmilymcplugger@Emilymcplugger
Writing a story just as a one-off, maybe. Or maybe two. We’ll see. Well, we did see. We’re two stories done and two collections of short parody songs in POETRY. Next it was my oft-promised story of a virus/mind-control/reluctance/seduction/erotic horror/Sci-Fi story…The...