Cas and Dean

Story Info
Cas and Dean vs. a monster with a taste for virgin flesh.
1.6k words
4.48
4.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cas and Dean rushed into the dingy cabin and Dean slammed the door behind them. The monster outside howled it's rage, but couldn't penetrate the structure. "We should be safe in here," Dean said, leaning against the door which was inscribed with arcane symbols. "This is one of Bobby's cabins; the whole thing is demon-proofed."

Cas stumbled into the dim room and pulled off his trench coat which hung in tatters from his shoulders. "We may be safe inside," he said. "But we will have to leave eventually."

"What's it after anyway?" Dean grumbled, lifting the dirty curtain from the window to see the beast prowling outside in the dark.

"Me, probably," Cas replied, sinking down onto the couch.

"You?" Dean asked. "These things like the taste of Angel or something?"

"Virgins," Cas mumbled.

"Excuse me," Dean said, turning to face the fallen angel on the sofa. "You said virgins? As in...virgins?"

"Yes," Cas replied, lifting his head to fix Dean with his dark blue gaze. "This creature lives on the flesh of the pure, and since this body was remade..." his voice trailed off.

"Okay," Dean rumbled, shaking his head. "I guess we've ganked weirder monsters. So how do we kill it?"

"An olive stake through the heart," Cas replied.

Dean looked incredulous. "Olivewood? We're in Minnesota for Christ sakes. Where are we supposed to find an olive tree?"

Cas shrugged.

The two men scoured the small cabin, which took all of ten minutes, but there was no olive to be found. "Alright," Dean said. I'll call Sam and see if he can bring us what we need." He flipped open his phone and held it aloft, searching for a signal. "Damnit! No service." He sank down on the couch again, as another tremor shook the walls, the beast trying to gain entry. "Too bad you lost your angel mojo and can't zap us outa here...What do we do now?" Dean asked in frustration. "Will it go away eventually?"

"I doubt it," Cas replied. "Now that it has the scent, it will wait for us to come out."

"So what do we do? We can't stay here forever, there isn't even any booze in this place."

"Well," Castiel said, avoiding Dean's eyes. "The monster wants virgin flesh, and if I wasn't a virgin..."

Dean sprang up from the couch and started pacing the small room. "No. No way, Cas. I see where you're going with this and my answer is no."

"It might be the only way, Dean."

"We'll go out and fight it," the bigger man said, still pacing. "Olive or no, we'll try to make a run for it."

"You saw the beast," Cas replied. "It will tear us apart before we make it out of the clearing. We don't even have any weapons."

Dean ran his hands through his short brown hair, his green eyes a little wild.

"This is the only way," Cas said, staring steadily at Dean from where he sat on the sagging couch.

Dean breathed out a long breath, "Ok," he said. "But we NEVER tell anyone, you got that?" He jabbed his finger at the angel, who nodded. "And I get to be top."

::

Dean stood in the center of the small room, listening to the monster outside and shaking his shoulders out like he was preparing for a fight. Cas rose from the couch and approached him slowly. "I...I've never done this before," Cas mumbled, his deep voice soft and his eyes shy.

"Of course you haven't," Dean growled, "that's our problem!" he sighed, when he saw the angel drop his eyes sadly. "Look, I'm sorry Cas, but this is just weird for me. I guess I've never done this either."

"What would you do with a woman?" Castiel asked, raising his eyes again.

"I guess I'd kiss her," Dean mumbled. The angel raised his face expectantly and Dean sighed again. He reached his big hands out to grasp the angel by the shoulders before leaning forward to press his lips against Cas's. Dean resisted the urge to pull away immediately, and closed his eyes. The sensation wasn't unpleasant, and he kissed him again, more firmly and opened his lips. Cas stood like a statue.

"Alright, I'm gonna need some reciprocation here, pal," Dean said, breaking away.

"As I said," Cas replied. "I've never done this before."

Alright," Dean sighed. "Do what I do, but like a mirror, OK?"

Cas nodded, and Dean leaned forward again. This time when he kissed him, the angel tilted his head and opened his lips, his movements following and mirroring Dean's. Their lips and tongues danced together and Dean felt his cock stirring in spite of himself. When they broke apart again, he was breathing heavily.

"Good," Dean said.

"What's next?" the angel asked, his face slightly flushed, his deep eyes drinking in Dean's face.

"Well, if you were a chick... I guess I'd start taking your clothes off and...touching you."

"Alright," Castiel replied, moving towards Dean again. He ran his hands up the taller man's chest, his long fingers brushing against the demon's-head amulet that Dean always wore. He slowly unbuttoned Dean's shirt, and Dean raised shaking fingers to do the same.

Within moments, both men stood shirtless, looking at each other. Cas raised a hand and laid it on the scar on Dean's shoulder, a scar that fit his hand perfectly, since it was Cas's hand which had burned him. Dean shivered when their skin made contact.

"We have a bond, you and I," Cas said softly. "Since the day I raised you from perdition our fates have been linked."

Dean nodded; he felt like he knew this was true, even though it was the first time he had heard it voiced. His skin felt heated where Cas touched him, and he raised his own hands to run over the angel's unblemished skin. Cas stepped closer, trembling, and tilted his face up to kiss Dean again.

The two men clung together as the beast howled outside. Their hands caressed each other's skin and Dean could feel himself rising to mirror the bulge he could feel in Cas's slacks. "What's next," the angel moaned, his face pressed to Dean's neck, his breath coming in ragged gasps.

"Next I'd want to taste you," Dean rumbled. He pulled away to look into Cas's eyes, large and luminous with a mixture of fear and anticipation. Dean sank to his knees slowly, and undid Cas's pants, still holding his eyes. Dean grasped Castiel's hard cock in his strong, calloused hand and the angel gasped, instinctively thrusting forward into his grip.

Without thinking about it too much, Dean leaned forward and took the tip of Cas's penis into his mouth. It was rock hard and silky smooth on his tongue, and Dean pushed his mouth up and down on Cas's shaft. The angel moaned above him, flexing his fingers in Dean's hair.

The monster outside the cabin roared and redoubled its efforts to get inside, pounding the spell-reinforced walls and growling furiously, as if it could tell its prize was being corrupted.

Dean pulled his lips away and Cas stared down at him, open mouthed. "That was... I've never..." he stuttered.

"Don't mention it," Dean smiled, then frowned. "Seriously—never mention it."

Dean stood and Cas's hands immediately went to work on his belt buckle, freeing his cock from his jeans at last. Dean groaned when Cas wrapped his hand around him, and Dean had to steady himself with a hand on the angel's shoulder. "Mm, yeah," he moaned against Cas's hair. "Just like that."

Cas rubbed and jerked him slowly, resting his head against the taller man's broad chest and staring mesmerized at Dean's tool in his hand. Dean's skin tingled, and he was surprised to feel himself approaching orgasm. "You ready for this?" he rumbled.

The angel nodded, looking at Dean almost pleadingly.

Both men pushed their pants down and kicked them off, standing naked in the middle of the room.

They looked at each other, unsure for a moment, until Dean grabbed the angel's hand and led him over to the couch. Dean sat down and pulled Cas down on top of him, straddling his open legs. Dean looked up at the angel, who was shaking slightly and caressed his chest soothingly.

"Are you sure?" Dean asked.

"Yes," the angel replied breathlessly. "I want this."

Still holding Cas's eyes, Dean spit in his own palm and lubed up his achingly hard cock, positioning it at Cas's hole as he sank slowly down. Cas screwed his eyes up in a wince of pain and whimpered slightly as Dean's cockhead stretched his virgin hole.

"Shh, there you go...gently," Dean murmured, supporting Cas's weight with his hands on the smaller man's hips. Breathing shallowly, Cas sank the rest of the way down, Dean's tool disappearing inside him at last.

The two men's eyes met and Cas raised himself up and sank back down with a moan, fucking himself slowly on Dean's cock. Dean felt like his nerves were on fire, his tool wrapped tight in the velvety warmth of Cas's body. He thrust up a little as Cas sank down on him again, and the angel gasped, his cock jumping between them.

Dean wrapped a hand around Cas's cock as the angel fucked himself harder, bobbing on Dean's member and shuddering each time his cockhead brushed against Cas's prostate.

"I'm...I'm..." The angel whined through gritted teeth.

"I know," Dean murmured, caressing Cas's face and pulling him in for a kiss. "Come for me, baby."

Cas kissed him back fiercely, grinding himself on Dean's cock as the bigger man thrust into him. Cas pulled back from the kiss and cried out, looking down in surprise as his cock spewed forth shot after shot of creamy white cum onto Dean's chest.

At the sight, Dean's own cock convulsed and he trembled, shooting ropes of cum deep inside the angel's hole.

As the two men lay together, panting and sweating on the couch, they became aware of the silence around them. The beast was gone.