All Comments on 'Casey's Fall Ch. 04'

by velcrofist

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I have really enjoyed this story so far. The photo shoot is something that is new to these type of stories. I think I need to hear more about her sister if no more than checking that Casey is doing okay, and what the blackmailer is making her do. Maybe Jolene Is the Blackmailer, hmmm I like the party idea she should do more in front of both friends and enemies.

velcrofistvelcrofistabout 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks! Jolene will be back in the story soon. I was going to write in a few phone calls but I had too much going on with Casey already and wanted to focus on her without adding detail that wouldn't really factor into where the story was going. I figured the sisters don't really have a close enough relationship to warrant daily contact so Jolene would be more likely to wait for Casey to contact her if she was having any troubles. In the meantime Casey is trying to shield Jolene from what is really happening so as not to worry her when she can't do anything to help anyway, so she's not picking up the phone either. That will change soon though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The shaving scene...

Holy fuck the shaving part was so hot.

Loved what Casey thought about it the whole time and her reaction after... Need much more of this type of thing where her appearance is altered this way. Fucking hot.

The rest was excellent too.

majapromajaproalmost 4 years ago
building

one step at a time, building up. Well done :)

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
Is Casey mentally retarded?

I mean, she hasn't DEMANDED of Mark and Gillian who her so-called Manager is. She hasn't asked what the photo sessions are for and what will happen with the photos. The paid for Hair dresser. WHO paid for the hair makeover/massage etc. She goes on line and takes video cam of her naked and masterbating etc and hasn't asked Why and What will happen to the video. All the pics she sends through??? What will happen with them? Even a complete moron could see that her parents getting a "prize weekend" is questionable. But from Casey??? Nothing. Plus, her bitch sister has got off scott free. Why? Casey truly is retarded.

imperfectionistimperfectionistover 3 years ago

So glad she finally had to shave. I loved that part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservelcrofist@velcrofist
I generally write stories with a reluctant ENF (embarrassed nude female) with public nudity & sex theme, but other things will creep in there from time to time, even a little femdom. One of the key elements of my plots is to imagine what a world would be like if certain bizarr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES