All Comments on 'Casey's Fall Ch. 08'

by velcrofist

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

this chapter was not interesting at all, sorry! I have been enjoying each one until now. she shaved but still had a shadow on camera? The group pic was good, like that, the sending off to 20 emails was not needed at the time, and shows that she should just stop now . rethink where you want us to go from here. seems like you are now just adding stuff you read somewhere before. we have enjoyed your thoughts.

damiano17damiano17almost 4 years ago

This is a really nice story. It is like a mixing of some of my favorite erotica stories. The consistency of the author is amazing! A new chapter every 2 days! I hope he(or she?) can keep that tempo, because the anticipation after every chapter is quite high .

velcrofistvelcrofistalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments. I wanted the story to take place over 28 days with each chapter representing one day. Unfortunately that meant having to write in some shorter chapters with more boring aspects, but it was also an opportunity to add in details that will make more sense later.

Casey still has a lot at stake even if some of the material gets out. The blackmailer now has material on her which is far worse than just nude pictures, and he still has evidence of Jolene's crime. He also has been careful to only release material that doesn't show her face so far. Let's just say he is working to a plan. He wants to keep her motivated but he also wants to wear her down bit by bit so she gives up just enough hope to allow him to push her further, but not so much that she throws in the towel completely.

Please let me know your favourite titles or authors of similar stories, or tips on how to find them. I was inspired by a couple of older stories, in particular Those Pictures by Blzr which unfortunately was never finished and now seems to have dropped off the Internet. I'd love to read some others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
mmh ... pace picking up?

Feels like that to me. Also, have to confess to some ambiguous thoughts.

Was the blackmailer really sending photos, risking discovery thus slowly destroying his toy? Or was it just a mind fuck, with only an occasionally backuped by proof?

The tasks also escalate, with similar likely consequences. So where does the plot lead to?

If it is meant as an acceleration towards an climax it might work out all fine. Believe a plot line should have a meaningful ebb and flow ... otherwise it quick degrades into an erratic rut.

majapromajaproalmost 4 years ago
The Brave

slowly build up the tension or just having fun :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I’m really enjoying this series. However, I’m constantly having to ignore certain parts and re-create others in my mind for it all to comply with my headcannon.

For example, it is hard enough to believe that she would get involved with this blackmail for a super close little sister that she absolutely adores and feels she needs to protect, let alone an older sister she barely talks to and knows next to nothing about (seriously, are we just meant to ignore that fact that she seems to be a drug dealer?!) And now, she is just blindly following along and humiliating herself in front of both strangers and friends, crossing her fingers and hoping that the blackmailer will go away so that she can go back to her normal life, while ignoring the fact that he has already attempted to turn her into a life long nudist, and that he is currently dishing out punishment photos like a wife beater coming home after a bad day at the office. It feels like her only plan to get out of this hole is to keep digging until she hits China!

Sorry if it sounds like I’m hating the story, that’s really not the case. I just needed to get this off my chest so that I could go back to enjoying the series - and maybe highlight some areas that you can later retcon the crap out of :)

Shelscott45Shelscott45almost 3 years ago

I Disagree. Casey Needs To "Confess" what IS REALLY going on...

She needs to have someone She Trusts (Amelia) to confide in.

Just Explain and Point out to Amelia, and possibly Greg, That the Blackmailer Might Be a Cop!

(This should Stop Amelia from going to the Police.) Also, point out That THIS NEEDS to be kept

secret/private,

Casey - "If The 'Blackmailer' should find out that You (to Amelia) know, You could be in danger; possibly forced to do what I Have to do."

Shelscott45Shelscott45almost 3 years ago

I Must admit that the constant shaving is getting a bit tedious,...

(I HAVE shaved down there before,... and It had taken at least 2 days before stubble & itching to occur)

Two other options would be to "Nair" (hair remover) down there, OR

for the Blackmailer to send Casey to a Spa/Salon for a "Waxing" treatment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservelcrofist@velcrofist
434 Followers
I generally write stories with a reluctant ENF (embarrassed nude female) with public nudity & sex theme, but other things will creep in there from time to time, even a little femdom. One of the key elements of my plots is to imagine what a world would be like if certain bizarr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES