All Comments on 'Casey's Fall Ch. 12'

by velcrofist

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Aaah, the penny drops slowly. So far a revenge thing was my best guess at the blackmailer's motivation. But now there IS indeed one to benefit from Casey's fall - Jolene. I guess she is likely the blackmailer as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

well well well I see Jolene now has a live in maid, plaything, or anything else she desires. are we going to find out this was her plan all along? was it her doing the blackmailing the whole time? but, wait! How would she know about the teachers meeting? does that mean someone at school is the blackmailer? was Jolene working with someone at school? Jolene kept the plug , does that mean Casey will be told to put it in again, maybe must wear it to school? wow, my inquiring mind is still racing...

Hopefully we will get more info over the next few chapters.

concrete666concrete666almost 4 years ago
More please!

I love where this is going, Can't wait for her to find out what Mark has been doing with the photo shoots!

concrete666concrete666almost 4 years ago
More?

I am so happy to hear you have 28 chapters. Can't wait! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very nice story

For now i enjoy this! Keep going!

majapromajaproalmost 4 years ago
sad

parents that literally disowned

I was very sad ;(

Shelscott45Shelscott45almost 3 years ago

I am about 80% positive that the Blackmailer is The School Security Guard.

(the Only question is How Long He has been working at the school?)

Jolene Is/was a former student (4 yrs ago), He could Also know her from buying her "drugs",...

(Jolene was just a "smoking gun"; THIS Whole Thing was ONLY about Casey!)

Also answers the question How the Blackmailer Knows Casey's school schedule,

and lying about the Teacher meeting (YES, I Believe it was a Lie) or at least a set-up for Casey to be caught.

Shelscott45Shelscott45almost 3 years ago

I Have ZERO Patience and Zero Tolerance for Close-minded, "Conservative", PRUDES!!

And I KNOW that There Are ALOT of Them Out There!!

What Casey's Parents, her father, did Is Wrong, and I HOPE That It comes Back to Bite Him in the ASS!!

BUT, as MOST, if Not All, Close-minded people Are BLIND to Their Own IGNORANCE,...

He will be Too Stupid to see it!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservelcrofist@velcrofist
I generally write stories with a reluctant ENF (embarrassed nude female) with public nudity & sex theme, but other things will creep in there from time to time, even a little femdom. One of the key elements of my plots is to imagine what a world would be like if certain bizarr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES