All Comments on 'Casey's Fall Ch. 22'

by velcrofist

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5 stars again

Love this chapter. I enjoyed the confrontation with Mrs. Daly. I like how Amelia was there for her. I loved How Greg was there to protect her. Want to see more help from those two. I also loved the way Jolene took control with the practicing with and for the bat. I want to see more of that control, Jolene having Casey try things and as soon as she gets off Jolene makes her start over.

majapromajaproalmost 4 years ago
moving forward

I hope she stays innocent forever :)

Shelscott45Shelscott45almost 3 years ago

"The edge between the real Casey and porn star Casey was starting to blur. Real Casey used to protest loudly in the forefront of her mind, shouting at her that being naked was shameful, and having orgasms in front of people was wrong.

Now she just seemed to passively lurk in the background, just enough to remind her that she was still there, and make her feel guilty and constantly ashamed. "

Yes! This Is/was her parents doing! "Moral Brainwashing" THIS IS The REAL CRIME!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservelcrofist@velcrofist
I generally write stories with a reluctant ENF (embarrassed nude female) with public nudity & sex theme, but other things will creep in there from time to time, even a little femdom. One of the key elements of my plots is to imagine what a world would be like if certain bizarr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES