All Comments on 'Casey's Rise Ch. 08'

by velcrofist

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow Excellent Again

Good Chapter well laid out. I loved the length and the speed you are posting this story. Thank you. You are a insomniacs dream. I wake up every other night and look forward to opening up another chapter of Casey s adventure. Keep up the great work now that there is an opportunity at the resort to explore all fetishes that the group desires. Thanks again and I look forward to your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Makes for a perfect summer read. At 36+°c it is nice imagining the nudist thing, though summer is short here, and personal youth and beauty levels might be sub par.

Regarding challenges - what about 3-4 months of winter season?

velcrofistvelcrofistover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks! Ahh yes, winter...

While I was picturing a seaside town in a tropical setting where winters are mild, it could be interesting to explore a cold snap. Shoes, gloves and beanies would be ok, and while they'd toughen up to the elements somewhat after a while, it still wouldn't be enough for anything seriously cold. I expect they'd just need to stay indoors and rely on Greg and other clothed people to run any errands, or perhaps see-through coats made of special fabric could be introduced, or maybe a high tech drug for the girls attending the college. If I can think of a storyline for a third instalment I might just have to include some winter I think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
To the Crescent

Another homer hit outta the park ! You continue to ‘crest’ my excitement and interest and I thank you for that ! Oh , and you’ve got my wife all giddy too , and soon it’ll be giddy-up time , and for that I double thank you!!! Lol Super well written , btw !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservelcrofist@velcrofist
I generally write stories with a reluctant ENF (embarrassed nude female) with public nudity & sex theme, but other things will creep in there from time to time, even a little femdom. One of the key elements of my plots is to imagine what a world would be like if certain bizarr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES