All Comments on 'Casino Plot Ch. 08'

by mcfbridge

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
another good one!

I like your stories I've read them all just wish you had more time to write. I'm glad you put in another chapter but you didn't finish this round like you normally do so i'm a little disappointed that i have to wait to read the rest but i'm also anxious for the next chapter. keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
fantastic

fantastic followup and imagination. Really enjoyed it. looking forward to more tales of this series.....and any new ones after that you may take up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I'm really glad you are writing again, your stories are by far my favorite.

I especially enjoy your well written spanking scenes and would love to see more of them, especially if they were more severe.

I hope you will be able to write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thank you

I'm also glad to see you are back writing again. Please continue as I tend to read your stories over and over again. I love them. Welcome back!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
finally

waited a long time for this chapter, was a little let down though. Im still waiting for Lee Kwan to get a good assfucking

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Cyber slave

That just really gets me. Perhaps when I'm bolder, I'll contact you...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Welcome back

I'm so glad you're back, I really like the Ruth and Billy arc, it feels so dirty and great. I think my favorite parts of this entire casino series are when janice has to talk with dick in her mouth in such a sub fashion, and when janice and connie talk on the phone while getting plowed. So hot, please don't take such a long hiatus again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great series

I can't wait to read chapter 9 in 2018

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
One of the best authors I love to read

I guess I kind of wrote a too long comment in chapter 7 but some good things did come out in chapter 8. At least a couple will get full pensions and resign. Not too sure if Lee is going to like becoming a plaything for Major Perez. The twins are definitely not going to like being assistants to General Dwight. I wrote about using bicycles but your idea of the track and assorted accessories were spot on. A bit sadistic on the part of Janice causing so much additional pain at the end. Ruth and Lee really were smacked down and Janice just left them in heaps (how so considerate). Can't wait to keep reading how the rest of the day will go for the women (it will not be good for any of them, I just hope not too sadistic). But this is a fantastic set of ideas and how to extend punishments way beyond expectations. You are one of the half dozen very articulate authors I have read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermcfbridge@mcfbridge
Nice Southern boy with your basic warped and perverted imagination.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES