Casino Royale Ch. 03

Story Info
The competitive lap dancing begins.
1.6k words
4.29
2.4k
3

Part 3 of the 21 part series

Updated 04/20/2024
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James Blonde strode confidently into the halls of the Casino Royale in Monte Carlo, her long blonde hair styled wavy for added effect. She was completely naked except for a pair of high heels, but the room temperature was higher specifically for the lap dance competition. Her beautiful face, athletically toned body, and long lean legs drew attention as she made her way through the hordes of men to her designated lap-dancing leather couch. Seated on one end of the couch was Vesperman, her MI6 assistant who was posing as her bouncer.

Several couches away, enemy agent Le Chin Fei was busy fixing her lipstick as she prepared to get her first lap dance customer. Blonde noticed her drop her lipstick a few times, indicating to her that she was nervous.

Blonde herself was a little on edge as she felt different wearing a female condom, but deemed it necessary as she didn't know how far she would have to go to win this, despite the rules clearly stating no sex allowed. However, customers were allowed to touch the strippers, except for the loins, and the Casino Royale did have an adequate number of bouncers in the competition hall to prevent rowdy customers from harming the performers.

Soon the bell went off, and a large crowd of men entered the hall, forming lines in front of each stripper's couch. Blonde's first customer was a man young enough to be a college student, likely staying in Monte Carlo with his parents. She quickly sat him on the couch, put a towel over his lap, and ran her finger down the center of his shirt and over the front of his pants.

Instinctively, the man thrust his hips forward and she could see a large bulge in her towel. She then straddled him, wrapped her arms around his head, forced his face onto her breasts, and began grinding back and forth along his hips. Despite his pants and her towel between them, she could feel his tip against her slit and got shivers of pleasure from it. Eager to earn her pay, she began gyrating her hips in a circular motion on his lap, forcing his erection up so she could rub the underside of his glans with her labia. She knew from experience this would be a successful maneuver, and her customer did not disappoint, as he involuntarily bucked his hips up into her several times. Recognizing the response she quickly got off him and removed the towel to see a wet spot in his pants. Smiling, the man got up, gave two thousand Euros to Vesperman, and left with a napkin covering his accident.

The next bloke Blond received was a tall, muscular, and wealthy African man who wore glasses but walked with the timidity of a shy girl. Afraid he would be too timid to become aroused, she began tenderly kissing him to soothe his fears and placed his hands on her breasts. As he played with her breasts, she reached down and stroked the front of his pants until she felt his penis getting hard underneath. She then spun around and cupped his hands around her breasts, put her towel on his lap, sat on his groin, and twerked her buttocks to slide up and down his phallus. As Blonde did this, she looked over at Le Chin Fei who had just finished with one customer and was now rubbing her breasts in the face of a tiny meek Asian man.

Feeling threatened, Blonde increased the intensity of her grinding and guided her customer's hands all over her body, but was unsuccessful in stimulating him to ejaculation. So she had to complete the entire song before she was eligible to get paid, though he paid two thousand euros for the twerking, she was afraid she was falling behind Le Chin Fei.

Blonde knew she needed a strategy to beat Le Chin Fei, or else she would have completely whored herself for nothing. She reasoned that the more alpha-looking males would likely not be easily satisfied as they likely had more women to relieve themselves with, so she decided to focus on the weaker, meeker beta males, whom she thought she could grind to ejaculation before a song finished. If she could get two lap dances in per song, she may be able to win the competition.

Confident in her strategy, she quickly scanned the area for desperate, less confident, and uglier beta males. Scanning two trying to pick a stripper, she rushed over, grabbed the two, and brought them to the front of her line. Luckily the other patrons in her line did not get upset; probably because they thought the same as Blonde.

Forcing the first beta male onto the couch, she quickly straddled him and rubbed her loins aggressively on the tower over his groin. Just as she suspected, the man was unable to control himself and convulsively bucked his hips up, pushing his hardness against her, as he involuntarily ejaculated. Humiliated, he paid her a generous three thousand euros before rushing out, hiding the wet spot in his pants with the towel.

The second beta swallowed nervously as Blonde threw him onto the couch, lying helplessly on his back. Placing her towel over his crotch, she again straddled him, placed his hands on her breasts, and began gyrating on his loins. She slid his hands down her firm, toned upper torso, and he immediately responded by thrusting up desperately against her, yearning to enter her love tunnel. Smiling, she got up, helped him off the couch, and received two thousand euros for her quick lap dance.

At this point the banker went from stripper couch to stripper couch, collecting and counting all the euros and credit card receipts of each contestant, then entering the data into his smartphone. Above them, the screens displayed each contestant's number and the amount of money they raised. To Blonde's horror, she was in third place at two hundred and five thousand euros, whereas Le Chin Fei had already raised three hundred thousand euros. Though far short of the money she needed to pay off China's spy agency, Blonde wasn't taking enough money away from the clientele to defund Le Chin Fei.

Blonde's next customer was a hulking, muscular, tall, and very handsome bodybuilder, likely of Hispanic descent; he did not look like an easily excitable virgin by any means. Regardless, she stepped up to the challenge, sat him down, and put a towel over his groin. Straddling him, she buried his face in her breasts, allowing her to rub her crotch viciously against his hardness. She also looked over her shoulder at Le Chin Fei: she had three men sitting on the couch, her face buried in the pelvis of one, her pelvis rubbing against the man in the middle's groin, while her feet aggressively rubbed the crotch of the third man. Blonde focused on manipulating her client's erection with her grinding, but was unable to trigger an ejaculation, forcing her to spend the entire ten minutes with him; at least she was not as slutty as her opponent, she mused in self-pity.

Ashamed at her lack of resourcefulness and refusing to surrender, Blonde grabbed her next three customers. She needed to get into second place if she wanted to remain lap dancing for the remainder of the competition. She copied Le Chin Fei's sluttiness by burying her face in the groin of one, her hands in the groin of another, and her feet in the last. She felt uncomfortable with their hardness poking at her face, hands, and feet, but she had better control this way and rubbed them to orgasm, completing the dances before the ten minutes were up.

It was time for the last dance of the night. Blonde saw Le Chin Fei busy with a tall, handsome Italian man who insisted she service only him for this dance. She frustratedly sat on his lap, back facing him, and vigorously rubbed her buttocks into his pelvis. The man rotated his groin in alignment with her twerking but seemed to be in full control and was not ejaculating any time soon.

Blonde then saw her next customer: a tall, sexy ebony woman who looked like a supermodel. She sat down on the couch and spread her legs, put the towel over her crotch, then scissored her customer with her legs and began grinding her crotch against hers. Both Blonde and her customer were enjoying this as they were both breathing heavily, but the customer played with her nipples to get her attention.

"I'm Felicity Leiter. But please call me Felix," she said between gasps of pleasure.

"Blonde. James Blonde," Blonde replied politely.

"For you, Miss Blonde," Felix said, passing her an envelope, then breaking the scissoring to get up and leave.

Blonde opened the envelope. It read:

The CIA thanks MI6 for its assistance. We are here to help. Please accept our EUR 150,000 contribution. Tell us what you need. Sincerely, Felicity Leiter.

Blonde, still resting spread-eagled on the couch, breathed a sigh of relief. Seeing Le Chin Fei head to the bathroom, she fixed her female condom while catching up with Felix Leiter.

"Thanks," Blonde stammered between breaths.

"You're very welcome. And thanks for the amazing lap dance," replied Felix politely.

"Felix, I need the CIA to route Le Chin Fei's customers to me first."

Felix nodded politely, shook hands with Blonde, gave her a wink, and quickly exited the Casino Royale.

Blonde looked over her shoulder at the screens, where she was now second place at just EUR 380,000. Le Chin Fei was first place at EUR 480,000, which was still far shy of the amount she needed to settle her debts. Now that Blonde had qualified to lap dance for tomorrow, she would make sure that her opponent would never reach the required amount.