Cassie 03

Story Info
My little sister.
807 words
4.5
15.2k
14

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes opened finding Cassie's beautiful naked body laying next to mine I just watched her breathing, so sweet her head laying on my chest, I stroked her long reh hair softly, as the events of the week-end danced through my head. The morning sun peeking through the curtains. Cassie opened her beautiful blue eyes, "Good morning sis," she said, kissing my cheek sweetly.

Getting out of the warm bed I walked to the kitchen to make coffee and cook my little sister some breakfast. Cassie sat at the counter and I poured her a cup of hot coffee.

"Thank you, Cheryle, I've really enjoyed this week-end." Cassie said in her charming way.

"Me to baby girl, anything you want to do in the city before you have to go to the airport?" I asked, thinking maybe the art museum or shopping downtown.

"Do you have any sex toys?" Cassie inquired.

Giggling as I placed a plate of bacon and eggs in front of her. "A few" I answered with a sly grin.

"Come on, please, show me I never used any," she pleaded.

"Finish your breakfast," I said sternly.

I went to my nightstand opening the top draw retrieving my favorite toy. Walking back to the kitchen I place my princess but plug on the counter. Cassie blue eyes were huge as she looked at the sexual aid.

"I Love to put this in my tight ass when I play," I told her, "A wonderful sensory sensation."

"Will you teach me?" Cassie asked.

"If that's what you want honey," I responded.

Taking her hand leading her to the bedroom, removing her robe, I laid her naked on my king size bed. Watch yourself in the mirror, I instructed. lay on your side and bring your knee up. Handing Cassie the lube, I continued, get a generous amount on your fingers and rub you asshole.

She lubed her ass rubbing her brown flower, purring as she did, now put a finger in. She let out a sigh as she did fingering her ass her face showed her pleasure. Now some lube on the plug, continuing my instructions, ok baby girl put the plug on your asshole, go slow, push it in.

I watched as her asshole stretched to except the princess butt plug. Cassie moaned softly as the toy slowly slid in filling her ass. Her tight little ass swallowing the toy, good baby girl I coed, adjust to the feeling then roll on your back.

Look in the mirror, I instructed, see that slut with a butt plug in her ass. Moaning her hands roamed her body as she starred at her reflection. Pinching her nipples playfully, legs up bent at the knees, she seemed lost in the moment.

I watched my baby sister make love to her self like I had a thousand times. My desire growing as her hands lowered to her wet pussy. Finger her cunt her sighs and moans filling the air her cute little toes curling.

My hands drifted inside my red lace panties soaking wet from watching my little sister. Cassie was learning new pleasures I watch her moving her ass knowing the sensations the butt plug was giving her.

I raised my leg placing my foot on the bedroom bench for better access. Working my wet pussy franticly, watching Cassie, A scent of sex filling the room. Her eyes transfixed on her reflection.

I reached down turning on the vibrating function and the plug in her ass hummed to life. Cassie screamed in delight, her body bouncing, a wonderful site.

"OH MY GOD, Cheryle," Cassie yelled.

Her face distorted in pleasure, panting, moaning, sounds coming out of her I can't describe. I was feeling pretty good myself watching her, listening to her, two of my favorite fetishes, voyeurism and auralism.

Cassie screaming in orgasmic delight, her cute little body contorting, spasming, her feet curling. Sending me over the edge in my own orgasm squealing together beautiful music.

Climbing in bed with her snuggling close with my baby sister. Kissing her sweet lips tenderly, stroking her long red hair, as she caught her breath.

"That was wonderful, Cheryle, thank you," Cassie whispered sounding thoroughly satisfied.

"What are big sisters for," I replied "Let's shower baby girl we have to get you to the airport soon."

Removing the princess butt plug with a plop and a sigh we headed to the shower. Washing each other with the hot soapy water a wonderful visit by my baby sister. We dried our bodies and dressed, I helped her pack her belongings, adding special gift.

I washed and dried the butt plug returning it to the case adding a bottle of lube tucking it in her travel bag. I took her to O'Hare to catch her plane hoping I would see her again soon.