All Comments on 'Cassie 03'

by lostopportunity

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

The series of pieces with Cassie — intensely erotic with a tender loving feel. Nicely done. As you are sexually aroused by sound (music, sounds of sex), have you thought about creating an audio piece?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

#3, just why is all I think

lostopportunitylostopportunityover 1 year agoAuthor

I hope you enjoy reading my stories but I'm offering my erotic tales for free, sharing intimate thoughts and feelings, If my spelling errors upset you don't read me again, simple, acting superior correcting small errors says more about you then me. They are not a book report constructed so every word is perfect, I have a tumbling out style writing from emotion. I love feedback even the harsh comments from the grammar police "English must be your second Language" being the most cruel/funny. What would be helpful to acknowledge though is not only are some of these rules the grammar police hold so dear incredibly capricious, they're also constantly changing. The thing that is oft overlooked is that as language changes, as it naturally does over time, the rules that govern it should change as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this continuation of the story, I hope these sisters meet again and get more and more adventurous with their anal play - ass licking 69 would be amazing. Keep up the good work slutty girl!

SeaReaderSeaReaderover 1 year ago

If you are going to share your work you have to respect your readers enough to show some care, and follow conventions if spelling and grammar. Language doesn't evolve because you are too lazy to reread your own work with a critical and thoughtful eye.

"Reh" is not a word in English. If you mean "red", then type it properly.

"But" will not replace "butt" (paragraph 9) just because you are too lazy to proofread. Show some courtesy and respect for your audience, or keep your scribbles to yourself, please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlostopportunity@lostopportunity
I hope you enjoy reading my stories as much as I enjoyed writing them while typing in the darkness of the night. Join me in my adventures into the ancient primal dance of sex, love, playfulness, perversions and fun. Exploring my body writhing in pleasure as my fingers explore ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Cassie 04 Next Part
Cassie 02 Previous Part
Cassie Series Info