Cassiel's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she got back on all fours on the bed Cassie said, "I like feeling you all the way inside of me like you were before. Get back over here lover!"

"Hmm-hm, gladly!" he said with a grin. Cassie pulled a pillow close and put her large tits on the pillow. "No pillow. I'm going to want to grab them," he said with a growl.

"Oooooh! I'd like that!" she said, biting her lower lip. She pushed the pillow away and placed her hands on the bed. Her slim, athletic arms flexed and held her in place. Charles ran his cock up and down her slit again as he had done before and pushed it in, teasing her with only part of his length. Cassie tried to thrust back and take him all but Charles enjoyed the tease. She did not. She wanted cock right now. He used his strength to stop her thrusts as much as he could but when she was intent on something she found a way. On his fifth tease she got past his defenses and sucked him all the way in.

"Ahhhh!" they both said in slightly different variations. Now that he was inside of her he didn't have a reason to stop. He grabbed her firm and fleshy hips and pounded her heart shaped ass with everything he had. He knew she could take it. One thing about his woman was her body could and wanted to take a pounding. She didn't hide it. She encouraged it. It was times like this that he didn't feel like sharing her.

He reached down as promised and squeezed her DD sized tits. They were larger than his hands and he loved it. After getting the handfuls he wanted he pushed her shoulders down firmly. She snatched the pillow and put it under her. He lifted one leg up on the bed and slid his engorged cock in and out watching her pussy grip his cock as it left and give in as he pushed. He loved the visual and the simple thought that he was inside her body with his.

He pulled her in close, convulsed and erupted inside her canal, coating the walls. He pumped and roared with his deep voice getting balls deep with each thrust. He wailed and writhed as he came. Jay noticed that she didn't seem to come. Maybe she did before when Jay was daydreaming. Charles leaned forward and rested on her back still inside her as he started to deflate. He slid of her soft body on to her back and she reached down and held her hand over her slit as best she could. His cum leaked out of her noticeably. Her face grimaced. Jay could tell she didn't like it and thought it odd. Angels usually loved orgasmic fluids.

She ran to the bathroom to clean up as Charles caught his breath and dragged himself to the head of the bed. She came and joined him. He cuddled into her arms and she stroked his hair. He looked like he was going to fall asleep. Jay decided to wait until Charles fell asleep so he could talk to Cassie alone.

Charles sucked her tit a brief moment then said, "I'm so happy you straight on shot your pussy with your own arrow that night."

Jay shifted into their phase with a "What the Fuck?!"

Charles and Cassie jumped with a start. Oscar licked his nuts.

Charles fell out of bed and got to his feet, backing towards the bathroom door, afraid. His only experience with angels was with Cassie and she was incredible. Now he had this tall man of an angel with his wings spread out and a really big dick swinging between his legs. He had read story of avenging angels. The question he couldn't answer was, "Did they avenge people's ass holes?" He did NOT want to find out right now.

Jay quickly tapped an arrow on a truth potion and shot Charles in the stomach. He followed it up with an arrow laced with suggestion. Charles calmed down noticeably.

"Have a seat, Charles," Jay said. He looked at Cassie. She seemed really happy to be with this guy for having accidentally bullseyeing her pink eye. Charles sat down where he was standing a moment ago. "Get in bed, Charles - next to Cassie."

Charles happily got into bed with Cassie. Cassie was a little afraid.

"Are you here to kill me?" she asked Jay.

"What? Why would anyone want to kill you?" he asked.

"I don't know. No one came to see what happened to me. I know that we are watched. I wondered why no one came to find out. I thought maybe Cupid was mad and wanted me dead so word didn't get out that angels could leave his mountain. We all know how controlling he is."

Jay said, "I get how controlling he is. That's true, but he's not a killer. At least, I don't see it." He finally answered her question, "No. I'm not here to kill you. I want to find out how it happened and what the experiences was like."

"Oh. Well, it's really, really painful and messy. Your wings dry up and break off in pieces. It's not a pretty sight. Luckily I kept my figure and looks. I'm glad about that. This figure," she said pointing down to her body, "gets lots of looks and action. I do love that." She looked over at Charles. "I just don't love him. He hasn't made me come once. Others have, but he hasn't."

"So how did the change happen? How did you shoot yourself? What did you shoot yourself with? I was told angels are immune to the potions. Nobody up there knows as far as I can tell."

"Well," she began sheepishly. "Charles here was falling out of love with a really nice girl. She had the potential of being a deep blue but he was borderline pink or red all the time. He had a workaholic mentality and treated her like an object. They were having sex and I had enough of him. I was furious with the way he was treating her. I turned and flew away four times before my anger got to me. I strung a Cupid's arrow into my bow because it has a stronger effect..." she stopped.

"A Cupid's arrow?" he asked incredulously. "How did you get that?"

"Oh, I meant a regular arrow. You know down here they think all cherubim are actually Cupid." Jay pulled out an arrow and tapped it on the truth potion. He didn't even shoot her. He walked over and dinked her on the foot with it sitting next to her in the process.

"How did you get the Cupid's arrow?" he asked again.

"Cupid gave it to me."

"Why did Cupid give it to you?"

"He likes to give one of his arrows to the angels that do favors for him."

"You mean he gave you one of his arrows to shut you up for sleeping with him?"

"Yes."

Jay hit her again with the truth arrow. Obviously he didn't give her enough with the tap of the arrow previously. She had told a half truth back there. Jay knew that Cupid would not want the truth getting out that he was sleeping with any cherubim other than an elder. He would lose his sway with the 7 who were all an inbred and incestuous lot in Jay's opinion. This made sense.

"So, how did you shoot yourself?" he asked.

"I was so angry, when I turned to shoot him I aimed at a reflection of him which was a reflection from another mirror which was a reflection of another. Charles liked the mirrors to keep moving slightly while having sex so my arrow bounced around a few times and finally hit me right up my pussy. I was a total horn dog for him after that."

Jay clenched his fist. He was right from the beginning. It was a ricochet. Not that it made any of this easier to take in, but he enjoyed being right immensely. He calmed down right before high fiving himself.

Jay pieced a few things together while he thought. Quietly, he said, "So you didn't do this out of love. Do you want to even be a human?" Cassie broke down crying. She didn't bring her hands up to he face. She just let the tears roll down her check. They dripped onto her tits and rolled off to the side.

"No," she said quietly. "People poop." She cried some more and whispered almost inaudibly, "a lot...."

Jay understood. Bowels made sense now. However, Jay would gladly manage that if it meant getting away from Cupid and his faschist regime.

"Cassie, thank you. Now I know what I'm up against." He removed his robe. "I want to be human. Will you help me do that?"

Cassie looked at him and the tears slowed to a stop. She composed herself. "I would very much like that. I'll have someone to understand me more here on Earth. Thank you. I don't even know your name."

"Wow. I went all this time thinking all angels knew all the angels. I knew them all except for one." Jay froze. "Wait, Raz had a Cupid's arrow. That means Raz slept with Cupid too."

"Who is Raz?" Cassie asked.

"I am!" Raz phased into view. A golden Cupid's arrow in his bow pointing at Jay. His dick pointed up. He must have been playing with himself. It was enormous. At least 18 inches in length and 9 inches around. It was not that big in the armory.

Jay gasped. "You're the imp!" Cassie jumped and hid a bit behind Jay on the bed.

"Ha ha ha ha! Yes! I am the imp! The imp that felled the great mountain! By now the mountain is full of little imps running around because of me!" He bent down and gave himself a quick in and out BJ, flashing a maniacal grin after he came back up. His angelic features were corroding into his hideous former self. He seemed to be getting shorter and shorter. His wings moved in closer to his body.

"I found a way to become an angel! After centuries of experimenting and failing I and a fellow imp stumbled onto the secret! But I'm finding it doesn't last. I thought fucking more angels would keep me as one like it does for you all but that didn't work! So, here I am on Earth. You guys were my ticket here. 8 billion humans to fuck and suck and fuck! Ha ha ha ha ha!"

Jay stood and reached for his bow and quiver. He was able to get to it quickly and fire off a Smoothie shot which would have struck Raz in the sternum except that his dick was now in the way. Nothing happened.

"I guess I'm still immune!" Raz released his bow and the golden arrow struck Jay in the wing. He felt his muscles slow in their response to his mental commands. "How's that Roofie feel there Jay? I know you don't feel horny from it, but I do!" Raz beat his meat swiftly and smacked his own head with it as imps loved to do. "I'm gonna turn you into my own personal bitch then Ima fuck your dog Cassie!"

"No!" Cassie screamed. Raz opened the door and Oscar came in. He ran up to Raz and smelled him. Raz pushed his dick down towards the dog and waggled it while Cassie looked on in horror. "You'll kill him! What has he done?!"

"Oh......nothing!" Raz said mischievously. "Yet!" He shrunk another six inches in a quick snap.

Jay struggled to stay standing. He reached for the vials, trying to open them. He had a fleeting thought that he would throw the entire content at Raz as a last ditch effort. He only succeeded in dropping the contents of a single vial to the floor. He didn't even know which one. He staggered a few steps away and collapsed in a heap on the ground unconscious.

Cassie was terrified. She pulled into a defensive position.

"Don't go anywhere toots," Raz said in a gruff and gravely voice. He had two little nubs for wings and was about a foot and a half tall. His cock was now about two feet long. He held it over his shoulder as he dragged the bow with him. He was still part angel, but that wouldn't last much longer. He made his way over to Charles and said, "May I make a suggestion?"

"Sure," said Charles.

"Try laying on your stomach on the ground over here." He pointed the floor.

"Ok!" said Charles. He complied with a smile.

"Thanks for prepping him for me!" he hollered over his shoulder to Cassie. "This is going to hurt him a lot more than you!" With that he dropped the bow and used what must have been years of experience to drop his long cock into place and shimmy into Charles' asshole. Charles grunted and groaned in pain as he was violated from behind. "Oh man! I'm sorry to take his cherry! I know you wanted his pooper!"

Cassie was in shock. She couldn't think of anything to do. She couldn't think at all. Oscar couldn't think either. He just found a pool of liquid on the carpet and licked it. Then he licked it some more. Then his ears started burning and the sound in the room went silent and all he could see was a tunnel visioned image of the most beautiful creature he'd ever seen. His tongue dropped further out of his mouth and his penis came out of its sheath. Cassie fainted as she heard Charles scream in pain and saw his body turn an ashen gray and start shrinking in size.

Chapter 07

Jay came to. He was still crumpled on the ground. His head was still spinning. He felt a tongue on his face. He strained to open his eyes. It was Oscar. The last thing he remembered was the danger he was in. He shot up to a sitting position but had to steady himself. His reflexes were still shot. The room was spinning. He was seeing double.

He was on the side of the bed near the door. He looked back to the bed and saw Cassie's blond hair in a heap on the bed. She was asleep, passed out or dead. Knowing what imps do he thought she must be passed out. He couldn't see the other side of the bed where Charles was. He picked up Oscar to try and stop his eyes from seeing double. The room spun as he did so he closed them and exhaled slowly trying to get his bearings. He couldn't hear the imp any more. He felt Oscar lick his foot. Confused, Jay opened one eye and saw a dog down by his foot licking it. It looked like Oscar. He switched eyes and looked at the dog in his hands. It looked like Oscar too. However the hand he was using to support Oscar's hind quarters held a huge ball sac. Startled, Jay dropped the dog. That was a human sized ball sac.

He watched the two dogs greet each other with an ass sniff and the dog he just dropped then tripped over its huge dick as it tried to turn and walk away. Its dick was dragging behind it about 10 inches. It was way out of proportion. The poor little guy did a scorpion and smacked the back of his head with his hind feet as he arched forward. It yelped and cried in pain as it fell. It had a hard time getting up without tripping back over its dick again.

Jay didn't know what to make of it. His memory started to come back. He stood up and checked Cassie. She was breathing. Out of the corner of his eye he saw the imp. It was sitting in the corner where Charles was. Its eyes were wide open and it was smiling but he wasn't saying or doing anything. Jay looked around, found his bow and his sash of vials. He tapped an arrow on Roofie and held it ready to shoot. The imp still didn't move.

"Raz!" he yelled towards it. "Is that you?"

"No," it said.

Jay didn't expect that. He thought Raz was playing games. "Sure it is." He put the arrow back and quickly grabbed another and prepped it with truth potion. He shot it in its big ol' dick. "What is your real name, Raz? Who are you?"

"My real name is Charles. I'm an investment banker." Jay's jaw dropped. The imp fucked Charles at some point! There are two dogs. What the hell happened? He went to walk around to the imp for a better angle and stepped in something wet. There was a vial next to the small puddle. He picked up the vial. 'Lust'.

He looked back at the dogs who were taking turns trying to mount each other. Two dogs, he thought. What happened?

Just as he was about to try and rethink it one more time, five angels phased into view. It was Michael, three of his finest and Bare. Jay looked up shocked and confused still.

"Oh!" she said, tears coming down her face. "You're alive and an angel still!" She ran to him and hugged him.

Michael walked over to the imp, drawing his sword.

"Wait," said Jay. "That imp was a human. That's not the imp named Raz." Michael looked over at Jay with a look demanding an explanation. "I shot him with the truth arrow. Ask him."

Michael pointed his sword at the imp's stomach. "What is your name, imp?"

"I am Charles."

"Were you truly a human before?"

"I was."

Michael pondered how to proceed. He continued shortly. "Do you know where Raz the imp is?"

"No."

Jay separated from Bare and sat down next to Cassie for a better view and to rest. He was still tired. He absentmindedly stroked Cassie's hair. They'd been through a lot. Bare watched him and was shocked. She kept quiet and hid her feelings.

"You need to be more specific. Imp, did you see what happened to the imp named Raz?" Jay asked.

"No."

"Fuck me. Just kill him," said Jay massaging his temples.

"I didn't see but I heard!" the imp shouted. It obviously wanted to live.

"Tell us what you heard," Michael said calmly.

"I was being ravaged. It was horrible! Raz, the imp was tearing me open then I heard him grunt and yelp in pain. It seems yonder pup mounted him and wouldn't let him go. We were a train of cars from hell. Raz couldn't move. He was pinned. Now there are two dogs."

Bare spoke, taking her eyes of Jay stroking Cassie's hair. "The dog turned him into a dog. He must have still been an angel to some degree."

"So it's true," said Jay. "Angels can turn into other creatures. Wait..." the wheels started spinning in Jay's head. Things were clicking again. "If an angel must achieve orgasm to change species, then Raz...." he looked around not wanting to finish the sentence.

Michael looked disgusted. Of course, he always looked disgusted. He looked to Bare. She looked disgusted too. Ok, good. Jay didn't misthink this. Now he was disgusted.

"First Cassie and now Raz. Why did you hide that from me? You knew how much I wanted out." Jay looked at her with soft anger. He felt betrayed.

Michael interrupted. "We're taking this imp and that dog. We'll see you back at the stone tonight?"

"Yes," Bare said quietly. The four other angels phased out of sight.

Jay and Bare faced each other awkwardly. Neither knew what to say to the other to make things right.

"I'm sorry Jay," she said.

"You're sorry. Great." He thought he knew her. Centuries together. His greatest friend and lover lied to him. She at least hid the truth.

"I know you may not ever forgive me, but I am deeply sorry." Large tears fell from her eyes and she turned away from him. Her body shook as she quietly tried to control her sadness.

"Why, Bare, why? Why did you withhold after all we've been through?"

"Really, Jay? You can't figure that out? Maybe I was wrong about you then! You didn't know me well enough to fuck me in the ass right and now you don't know me well enough to know I don't want to lose you!" She stood there and a quiet fury. She felt it was her turn to be mad. "You and your wild hair to leave the mountain. Me not good enough to keep you there! How do you think that makes me feel? Did you ever consider that?"

Jay teared up and held back choking sobs of his own. "Did I....did I ever consider?!?" he stammered. "Of course! I lost sleep for night after night after night! My spirit was being crushed every day I had to be under Cupid's control! He and that damned stone! He and those damned elders! You were the only light for me up there! I tried to ask you to come with me and you would have none of it. Turn the tables, Bare. How do you think I felt that you wouldn't come with me?"

Bare's lower lip quivered as she fell into his arms sobbing. They were both taking short, interrupted breaths from their tears. The great release of emotions was cathartic though. They both calmed down and breathed more regularly.

"That's what I always wanted," they heard. They turned in their dysfunctional embrace and saw Cassie sitting up in the bed with red, puffy eyes. She either had been crying from the ordeal with Raz or was crying with emotion over their exchange. Jay smiled at her.

"Bare, have you met Cassie?"

"Of course, I..."

Jay interrupted. "It was a joke."

Bare pulled back and looked at Jay. "I miss your stupid jokes." She licked his cheek and he closed his eyes in the warmth of the memories of hundreds of thousands of times she had done that. She pulled his cheek into her mouth and sucked on it slightly.

"Holy shit, Bare. You just did something new and unexpected." Jay was trying to get them back to somewhere loving.