Cassiopeia Gets a Job Pt. 03

Story Info
Cassiopeia takes a shower and has an unexpected crush.
1.7k words
4.67
2.7k
1
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassiopeia woke to a bright light in her eyes, which withdrew as soon as she sat up. She was groggy with a tension headache beginning to tighten in her temples, and she needed to pee again, but that wasn't surprising. She'd been prone to stress-related fainting since she was a teenager, and had dealt with those symptoms before.

"Cassiopeia?" said an unfamiliar voice. "How do you feel?"

Cassiopeia looked up. She was in Mayra's living room, and her eyes found the figure of a squat human woman in her mid-fifties, wearing a blue nurse's uniform underneath a long jacket covered in pockets. The nurse had Cassiopeia's wrist in one of her hands, taking her pulse, and the penlight in the other. Mayra stood behind the nurse, looking concerned.

After a quick, intense round of questioning the nurse concluded that Cassiopeia didn't have heat stroke and that she should visit the nurse's station in the town below for some tests.

"Come by any time, we're never busy in this backwater," said the nurse, jotting down the nurse station's information on a spare notebook page before departing. Mayra escorted the nurse to the front door, thanking her profusely for coming on such short notice. The sky outside was dimming, which meant she'd been out for several hours.

The front door shut downstairs, and Mayra came back up. She stopped in the doorway and stared at Cassiopeia for a long moment. Cassiopeia pressed her legs together: she would be desperate to empty her bladder soon, but remembered that she'd gotten caught peeing on Mayra's property. Mayra owned and ran the sprawling airship docking yard where Cassiopeia had been working for only the past two weeks. It wasn't the quickest she'd ever lost a job, she thought dourly, but it was the one she'd most regret losing.

"I'm so sorry, Miss May," Cassiopeia blurted out suddenly. It occurred to her that she didn't have an excuse other than "I didn't think you'd catch me" and she felt her face redden.

"There's nothing to be sorry for, Cassie. It's not your fault that girl got into the yard," replied Mayra. She looked tired; her blue and tan feathered wings were slightly scruffy, and her dusky blue hair was slowly escaping her high bun. "Would you like anything? A glass of water? Some food?"

Before Cassiopeia could ask, Mayra had poured her a glass of water from the kitchen sink. Cassiopeia accepted it almost without thinking and drank the whole thing in two gulps. It made her need to pee even more, but also cleared her head a little and slightly dulled the post-fainting headache she had coming on. Twisting as she pressed her legs together harder, she thanked Mayra for the water and said, "That...girl?"

"Sreersha or whatever her name was," said Mayra.

Cassiopeia's brain was fuzzy, but after a few seconds it came back to her. "The one with the cat ears?"

"Yes," replied Mayra, her wings puffing out slightly. "What did she do to you? Did she hurt you? Did she give you drugs?!"

"...No? I just walked her to your workshop," said Cassiopeia. She stifled a yawn at the cost of a small, warm leak between her legs. She couldn't press her legs together any harder, and just barely managed to stop it.

A shrewd look crossed Mayra's face. "I believe you. Did she ask for anything strange?"

"Only about the junked airship she was looking for," said Cassiopeia. Mayra took her glass and refilled it in the kitchen. Seeing and hearing running water didn't help things.

Mayra paused, turning off the tap. "Huh...Would you like anything to eat?" she asked.

"Thanks, but I'm not really hungry," said Cassiopeia. "I never am after I um...you know."

"I understand," said Mayra. "I didn't know this was such a regular thing. At some point we're going to have to talk about this, but you've been through enough today. I'd like it if you stayed here tonight, or if you want to go back to the inn we can use one of the smaller hover platforms."

Cassiopeia gulped, not wanting to tell Mayra that she didn't have enough money for the inn. She had no idea why Mayra wanted to wait to talk about catching her peeing, but was grateful to have somewhere to stay for the night. It gave Cassiopeia the nerve to ask to use the bathroom. Mayra not only said yes, but let her use the shower.

Cassiopeia closed and locked the door to the bathroom, and spotted herself in the mirror. She was paler than usual despite the tan she'd built up working in the sun, making her striking crimson eyes seem brighter. Her long green hair was half out of its braid, and her dress was smeared with dust and dirt.

Taking off her dress, Cassiopeia plodded over to the shower. Mayra had told her to let the water warm up for a few seconds, but Cassiopeia had decided she was imposing enough on Mayra's generosity and turned the lever to the lowest heat setting. Her urethra was burning, and her vulva was warm and swollen. The door was locked, and she was just starting to relax-

Knock knock knock.

Cassiopeia's blood ran cold for a split second, and she couldn't help the hot trickle of urine already running down her thigh.

"Cassie?" Mayra called through the door. "The guest towels are in the cupboard next to the tub."

The flow down Cassiopeia's legs was only picking up, and she watched it for a few seconds before replying, "Th-thanks-"

"There's some clothes in there too," said Mayra. "They're too short on me, so I haven't modified them. If they fit you can have them."

"Thanks," Cassiopeia gasped out, wedging her hands between her legs. She was trying too hard to clench up that she didn't hear the next thing Mayra said. She didn't even have time to respond: Mayra's footsteps retreated back upstairs.

Finally sure she was alone and unable to hold back any longer, Cassiopeia spread her legs and let fly. Reaching down to control the resulting spray, her hand brushed her inner thigh. The light touch sent a tingle up her spine. It felt nice, but not as good as it had before with her headache to dampen it. She achieved a brief arch under the shower, and as it slowed she gave her clitoris a gentle tweak.

Cassiopeia stepped under the shower and gave herself a lukewarm rinse. It didn't take long, but when she was almost done her bladder had relaxed and she needed to pee again. Cassiopeia decided to enjoy it this time and squatted over the drain. The clear piss was hard to see under the shower, and some of it ran down her leg, hot against the cool water. It felt nice, and though her head was still throbbing a little, Cassiopeia felt the inclination to touch herself. Cupping one hand and using it to splash the piss back onto her pussy, she paused to enjoy the warm tingles that ran up her back and down her thighs.

"You're already saving hot water, this is okay," Cassiopeia told herself breathlessly under the din of the shower. She spread her feet, lightly stimulating her clitoris with one hand and reaching down with the other to slide a finger into her vagina, then two. She wished she had her vibrator, but that was with her personal belongings in her backpack, stowed away near the entrance to the docking yard. It didn't really matter, she thought as she worked away at herself. The Inn had had almost no privacy (which was why it was so cheap) and she hadn't had an opportunity to relieve any sexual tension since just after her job interview.

Guilt over getting caught peeing on her boss's property started to creep in again. Saoirse's face came into Cassiopeia's mind, unbidden. She didn't have the look of abject horror that Cassiopeia had expected, but a kind of bemused surprise. It was so clear that Cassiopeia had to pause and blink a few times to affirm that she was, indeed, still alone in the bathroom.

As Cassiopeia continued, Saoirse's face faded back into her mind. Saoirse's calm, steady look of intrigue and attentive white-furred ears made Cassiopeia's stomach flutter, and sent more tingles up her belly. She gave a soft, involuntary moan and came suddenly, doubling over and squirting hard down her thighs. Each contraction threatened to throw off her balance, and when the last big one finally ebbed away, Cassiopeia sank carefully to the floor. She felt warm, shivery, and even a little hungry, but most of all she just wanted to lie down on the warm tile and fall asleep-

Knockknockknock

Cassiopeia's heart skipped a beat and she sat up, wide awake. The knock had been muffled, and she could tell that it was someone at the front door, just outside the bathroom. It was late, and Cassiopeia listened curiously as Mayra's footsteps descended the stairs into the adjacent front room. The front door opened, and though Cassiopeia couldn't hear what they were saying over the shower, she could hear Mayra's curt tone. Another voice answered: Saoirse. Although she knew Saoirse couldn't see her, Cassiopeia couldn't help blushing furiously. Saoirse's voice was quieter, and after a terse reply from Mayra, the front door closed heavily.

Cassiopeia, now wide awake but still a little shaky, stood up and started to rinse herself off. A soft but not entirely unexpected knock came at the bathroom door.

"Cassie?" called Mayra's voice. "No rush, but that Saoirse girl just dropped off your backpack."

Cassiopeia sat down at the kitchen table, and Mayra slid a bowl of ramen in front of her. The kitchen table was next to a large ovular window, and the sky outside was dark. A glance at the clock confirmed that it was almost half-past ten at night.

"So...are you sure you don't know that cat girl?" asked Mayra, sitting down with her own bowl of ramen. Curiously, the mention of Saoirse made Cassiopeia's stomach do a backflip.

"I've never met her before today," said Cassiopeia, feeling another blush come on. She tried to act casual as she picked up the fork next to her ramen and started eating.

"I see," said Mayra with a small, wry half-smile. "I believe you. I'm just being careful." The rest of the conversation was lighter; Mayra spoke at length about her various projects in the yard. Cassiopeia listened contentedly until she started getting sleepy again, and went back to the couch. After making sure Cassiopeia was okay, Mayra said good night and ascended the stairs to her bedroom, leaving one of the kitchen lights on.