Cassiopeia Gets a Job Pt. 04

Story Info
Cassiopeia wets herself and has a nice lunch with Mayra.
1.8k words
4.41
4.1k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Cassiopeia woke up, she was alone in the open kitchen-slash-living-room that made up most of the second level of her employer, Mayra's, home. It was quiet and dim, with the curtains drawn to keep the heat out. There was a note on the table next to the couch.

"Cassie,

Gone to the market. Help yourself to anything in fridge/pantry. Please don't use the stove. I'll be back around lunch time.

-May"

Predictably, Cassiopeia needed to pee again and got up to rush to the bathroom. The clock on the wall indicated it was almost noon, and it made her stomach drop as she picked up her pace through the kitchen. She half-skidded down the stairs, made easier by the blue mouse-patterned fuzzy bottoms she wore.

Having had a shower the night before, Cassiopeia didn't feel like she needed one. Her long green hair was clean, pulled back into a lazy ponytail. The top she wore wasn't fuzzy like her pants, and it was bright chartreuse, giving her suntanned face an odd yellow-greenish tint and clashing with the brilliant red irises of her eyes.

It was a relief to Cassiopeia to see the bathroom door open, and she was careful to shut the door behind her before sitting down on the toilet. She let go, releasing a high-pressure jet that splashed oddly in the bowl. Yawning, Cassiopeia looked down and realized that she was still wearing pants. She stood up and pushed them down, spraying the floor for several seconds before sitting back down.

Cassiopeia stared at the piss-soaked pants and the puddle she'd made. She wanted to get up and get rid of the mess as quickly as she could before Mayra got back home, but couldn't stop peeing. Cassiopeia sat anxiously for the next thirty seconds as her bladder drained. With it finally relieved, she realized that she felt better than she had in days: no headache, no soreness, and no tension. She paused for a long moment to close her eyes and enjoy it before standing up and using the pants to mop up the piss.

The washing machine was across from the toilet and it was open, with some clothes already in it. There was also a mop and large squeegee in the cupboard next to it, and she used them to clean up what she'd missed.

When Mayra returned, Cassiopeia had put on some day clothes; she'd figured the best way to cover for herself was to wash all the clothes she'd worn the night before, and had raced naked up the stairs to put her clothes on. It turned out she hadn't needed to hurry: Mayra didn't arrive home until close to one in the afternoon.

"Oh good, you're awake," said Mayra. She wore a light blue halter top dress that left the back open for her large blue and tan feathered wings, and her dusk-blue hair was tied into a messy but elegant bun at the top of her head. She also carried several bags of groceries and other things she'd gotten on her trip to the market. "Sorry I'm so late, I stopped to get lunch."

Cassiopeia could smell the contents of one of the bags, which Mayra separated and set on the kitchen table before putting away the groceries. Cassiopeia wasn't sure what it was, but it smelled delicious.

"Pick one of each and dig in," said Mayra. "We have a lot to talk about."

The bag on the table contained soup and sandwiches, contained securely in a box. It even had spoons, and Cassiopeia had wolfed half of her food down before Mayra settled into the chair across from her.

"I'm glad to see you've got your appetite back," Mayra commented. "I heard that you checked out of the inn yesterday. Why didn't you tell me?"

Somehow, the question didn't sap Cassiopeia's appetite like she thought it would. She did put her food down though. "I um...I don't know. I was going to uhm...camp out and go back after payday."

"And I was under the impression that the Saoirse girl was staying at the inn since she brought back your backpack, but she hasn't been staying there either," continued Mayra. "Are you sure you haven't seen her around town or anything?"

Cassiopeia told Mayra everything: the inn had been increasing its fee (their explanation had reeked of bullshit, but there wasn't much she could do about it), Cassiopeia had run out of money, she'd been hoping to camp out in the woods outside the docking yard until her next payday, and she'd never met Saoirse prior to the day before.

"And...I'm really sorry for peeing on your property," said Cassiopeia. The mention of Saoirse made Cassiopeia blush a little, but the guilt about getting caught pissing on Mayra's property made her blush more.

"Are you serious?" asked Mayra. "If I'd gone to my normal spot I would've peed right on your head. I'm the one who should be apologizing for that."

Cassiopeia's expression must've mirrored her inward confusion, because Mayra added, "You do need to go a lot, but you're courteous enough to go to the trees or duck under the walkways. Does that have anything to do with the fainting?"

"You've..." Cassiopeia's voice was suddenly small, constricted. "You've caught me before?"

"Well I don't stop and watch," snorted Mayra. "But yes, a few times. Is that why you're so nervous?"

Cassiopeia paled. "You're...are you still going to fire me?"

Mayra set down her spoon, biting her lip as though she was suppressing something. Cassiopeia feared the worst, and braced herself.

"What? Why would I do that?" said Mayra, clearly trying not to laugh. "Cassie, you've made my life so much easier in the past two weeks. I pee outside too, roughly half the time. It saves water. I could install more bathroom facilities around the yard, if that'll help. Also, there's a bathroom in my workshop. I keep the door closed in case animals get in, so you may not have seen it."

Cassiopeia noticed that her heart was pounding. She didn't know what to say next, and she needed to calm down. Her face felt hot, and she took a long drink from her water glass. It immediately made her feel like she had to pee again, but the feeling ebbed away after a few seconds.

"Do you have any plans for more permanent lodging?" asked Mayra, switching the subject. "I have a suggestion - it could take a while, but you're welcome to stay with me in the meantime."

Mayra's suggestion intrigued Cassiopeia, though it would definitely be a lot of work. They discussed it while they finished lunch, and made plans to look into it the next morning.

After lunch, Mayra had plans to work on a large rewiring project out in the docking yard, and excused herself upstairs to change into her coveralls. Cassiopeia sat awkwardly at the clean kitchen table, listening to the clunk of the front door as Mayra left. She didn't really know what to do, but her bladder had only gotten fuller in the past quarter of an hour. It wasn't urgent yet, but it would be soon.

Cassiopeia stood up and padded toward the stairwell to the first floor. She couldn't hear the washing machine anymore, but when she reached the mudroom at the base of the stairs, she heard Mayra's voice through the front door.

"Ugh, you again. What is it you actually want?" Mayra asked icily.

"Is your employee okay? Cassiopeia?" asked a familiar voice. Cassiopeia's stomach dropped and her cheeks heated up again: it was Saoirse.

"She's fine. The nurse said she needed rest, and that's what she's doing," sniffed Mayra.

Saoirse's voice was soft, seemingly unaffected by Mayra's curt tone. "Where is she staying? I'd like to check on her."

Cassiopeia's stomach did an unexpected backflip, putting enough pressure on her bladder that she sprung a leak and had to shuffle as fast as she could toward the bathroom. Beneath her skirt, her vulva was wet and twitching, though she was in such a hurry that she barely noticed as she reached the toilet.

The first burst of piss splashed loudly, echoing over the conversation outside - she'd closed the bathroom door, which made it even more difficult to hear. After a few seconds Cassiopeia clenched up, stopping her flow, and listened hard.

Mayra sighed, "Miss Sylls, I'll be honest with you: I don't trust you on my property. It's the off-season and it's Saturday. Come back and pitch your shady agenda to me during business hours, and I might give your request some brief consideration."

There was a short, charged silence, which Saoirse broke. "Alright, Miss Eneko. I'll see you on Monday. Enjoy your weekend."

Cassiopeia sat and listened to Mayra grumbling to herself while she walked away. Once she could no longer hear anyone, Cassiopeia finally released another loud jet of piss into the toilet bowl. She looked from the door to the toilet, and found that she hadn't left a trail. Sighing aloud, Cassiopeia's eyes settled on her spraying pussy. Under her thin green pubic hair, she was warm, throbbing gently, and her inner lips were full and puffed out. It felt good, and made her think of Saoirse again. Cassiopeia wasn't sure why Mayra had turned Saoirse away so curtly, but she'd come back-

The front door opened outside the bathroom, giving Cassiopeia a nasty jolt. Despite that, Cassiopeia's hand drifted between her legs. Her own light touch landed tantalizingly close to her clitoris, and she had to bite back a moan.

Outside the bathroom, Mayra called, "Cassie? Have you seen my Philips-head screwdrive-...oh there it is, never mind! Get some rest and stay hydrated, all right?" she added as the front door closed again.

As her flow finally slowed, Cassiopeia began rubbing in circles around her clitoris, tweaking the flow slightly from side to side. The circles slowly became tighter and faster. Saoirse's face popped into her head, and Cassiopeia let herself imagine that Saoirse was the one touching her, with the same intrigued expression from the day before and her catlike ears and tail twitching attentively.

Cassiopeia leaned back and sped up, letting out a small cry when she climaxed. In the throes of her orgasm, she arched her back opened her legs wide, squirting across the room while her hand worked furiously in her crotch.

"Saoirse, aaahhh," Cassiopeia gasped. She squirted several more times before she was finished.

Cassiopeia slumped forward, panting and sweating. The orgasm had been even more intense than the one she'd had two weeks before out on the overlook. The floor in front of her was soaked. She felt like she should be more concerned about it, but reminded herself that there was a squeegee in the cupboard, and she could just push it across the open tile floor to the shower drain.

Cleaning up her mess proved to be mercifully quick and easy with the right tools, and soon Cassiopeia was plodding back up the stairs. Her body was still pleasantly warm and shaky, and she fell asleep as soon as she dropped onto her bed on the couch.