Cassiopeia Gets a Job Pt. 05

Story Info
Cassiopeia finds a place to stay and meets Saoirse again.
1.5k words
4.63
2.1k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning was cool and hazy, but Cassiopeia could tell that it wouldn't be long before it burned off. She walked on one of the raised boardwalks that crisscrossed the docking yard where she worked with her boss, Mayra. They weren't on business at the moment; it was Saturday, and they were making their way out to Mayra's workshop.

"When I said it would be a lot of work, I wasn't exaggerating," said Mayra. She wore grubby casual clothes today: a faded, heavily modified green hoodie and a long gray skirt smeared with remnants of axle grease. She'd pulled her dusk blue hair into a simple bun at the top of her head, and her tan and dark blue wings bobbed contentedly behind her as she walked. "If you want to do this, we won't be starting right away. We're going to need a lot of parts, so I would start by taking inventory on Monday."

Cassiopeia could already see the hulking metal shape behind the workshop. She wondered if she should've put some pants on to keep from scraping her knees on sharp metal, or whatever else people kept in their workshops. Her full bladder throbbed, making her suddenly glad that she wasn't wearing anything under her knee-length sundress. Aside from that, she wore her usual socks and sneakers, and had her long green hair tied up in a lazy ponytail.

Mayra approached the door to the workshop with her key, only for it to open at a slight touch. She cursed under her breath and groaned, "Oh, not again!"

Cassiopeia followed Mayra into the workshop. It was well-organized, except for a half-finished electrical project on the work table. Across from that, a small hallway led to the bathroom and a small storage area. Unlike all the other times Cassiopeia had been there, the door to the bathroom was wide open. Seeing the toilet made her antsy, and she pressed her legs together; she'd had two glasses of water since breakfast, and three cups of tea. She'd used the bathroom just before leaving, but she'd quickly found herself needing to go again.

"Is it alright if I use the bathroom?" Cassiopeia asked nervously.

Mayra stopped and peered up the short hallway at the wide-open bathroom door. "It should be okay. Let me know if you spot anything hiding in the storage area, alright?"

Not knowing what that meant, Cassiopeia nodded and hurried toward the bathroom. Having a toilet so close made her desperation that much worse, and her legs began shaking as she shut the bathroom door behind her...and heard quiet squeaks, followed by a low growl.

A pile of gray fluff sat behind the door, guarded by a larger, angry fluff. It had thick gray fur and a slightly curled bottlebrush tail. It bared its little fangs at Cassiopeia, and she opened the door again, skittering back out into the hall.

"Miss May," Cassiopeia squeaked. "There's something in the bathroom."

"I heard," sighed Mayra. "She's got her babies in there too, doesn't she?"

Cassiopeia nodded.

"You might want to pee outside - you have my explicit permission, as owner of this yard," Mayra added. "This is gonna take a while. Have a look at the ship too, while you're out there. She's a Silverling model, like mine but smaller."

Cassiopeia strode out the back door to the workshop. She stopped at the nearest tree, with just enough time to step behind it and raise her skirt. The initial burst of hot urine came out in a spray, some of it running down her leg into her shoe. Cassiopeia spread her legs and sighed, finally managing a single, pressurized stream that made a dent as it soaked into the dusty ground beneath her. She looked over her shoulder at the gutted airship behind the workshop. It didn't look as bad as Mayra had made it sound: its windows were intact, its metal hull was scuffed and only slightly dented, and though it was missing the door on the lower level, it was still hovering a few feet above the ground, with a folded step stool just below the empty doorway. It would take time, but Cassiopeia could imagine calling it home.

Cassiopeia was starting to feel good about this idea, and turned back around, massaging her neck. She didn't know why she glanced up, but when she did she looked right into a familiar pair of hazel-green eyes, and a narrow face framed by pale wavy hair and a pair of matching catlike ears: Saoirse. Saoirse's complexion was naturally ruddy, and locking eyes with Cassiopeia, it got even redder. Still in the middle of relieving herself, Cassiopeia felt her own face heat up, and her heart fluttered.

It was Saoirse who spoke first, approaching her casually. "Cassiopeia?"

"Y-yes?" Cassiopeia gulped. Hadn't Mayra told her to come back on Monday?

"You look well! How are you feeling?" Saoirse was still blushing madly, despite her light tone.

"Much better," said Cassiopeia in a small voice. She'd been unusually amorous lately, and pushed down memories of masturbating to Saoirse's face. "Wh-what are you doing here?"

Stepping up next to Cassiopeia, Saoirse unbuttoned her pants. At first, Cassiopeia thought Saoirse had a penis, but after a long moment, she recognized what it was: a renoige clitoris. Cassiopeia had only ever seen one in diagrams. Renoige - a humanoid people with fur, catlike ears, and tails - women had large clitorises, almost like hyenas, through which they urinated, copulated, and even gave birth. They were often larger than the men's penises, which were also supposedly retractable.

"You're renoige?" Cassiopeia blurted out. It was a stupid question: it had already been obvious from Saoirse's carlike ears and tail that she was at least part renoige.

"I'm half. And half human through my dad," said Saoirse, letting go. Her piss was bright yellow, and Cassiopeia tried not to stare. "And you're part human too? I would've guessed haman, just from your hair color."

"...What?" said Cassiopeia. As far as she knew, she was human.

"I can smell it. Everybody's urine smells different," Saoirse's eyes drifted downward, and she watched Cassiopeia's flow as it began to slow. Cassiopeia's heart skipped a beat. "For example, yours smells a bit more andyne than human, but you don't have wings like an andyne. Curious."

Cassiopeia wanted to say something to that, but her memory blanked out, and all she could do was drop her skirt as she finished. Saoirse was still peeing next to her, and though it was getting weird, Cassiopeia couldn't help getting turned on by it.

"So, what are you doing out here?" asked Cassiopeia. "You still haven't answered that."

Saoirse took a deep breath. "I know your employer hates me, but I'm not here to steal anything or make trouble, I swear." She looked over her shoulder at the metal hovercraft behind the shop. "Do you remember that human breedery that exploded twenty years ago?"

"I've...heard of it," said Cassiopeia. Again, she felt like she had something to say on the subject, but her memory blanked. "I don't remember where though."

"Well," Saoirse shuffled a little closer, lowering her voice. "I've been researching it for years for a book I'm writing. Long story short, one of the missing humans was smuggled out in a medical module on a small, specific model of airship." Saoirse finished peeing and shook off, letting her clitoris hang out. It had swollen to almost twice its original size. Cassiopeia couldn't tell whether Saoirse was doing that on purpose, but didn't mind.

"You mean like that one?" asked Cassiopeia, gesturing at the gutted airship behind them.

Saoirse hesitated. "Well...maybe. Can I have a look at the electrical panel inside?"

Against her better judgment, Cassiopeia let Saoirse have a look. Saoirse helped Cassiopeia into the ship using the step stool before ascending lightly behind her.

Saoirse was true to her word: a small fuse box was set into the wall next to the door, and she and took a short but thorough look at it. All but two of the dozen fuses were missing, and those two were blackened and cracked. Saoirse whipped out her notebook, briefly scribbled something down, and turned to Cassiopeia. They stared at each other for a long moment, until the door at the front of the workshop banged open. There was a loud, angry hissing noise, and Mayra's voice called, "I'll be right back, Cassie!"

"Alright!" Cassiopeia called back. It echoed in the gutted airship.

"I should probably go before she gets back," said Saoirse. "Thank you so much for your help. I'm glad you're okay, and it's been lovely seeing you again."

Before Cassiopeia could reply, Saoirse took her hand and kissed the back of it. Saoirse was gone as quickly as she appeared, and retreated silently into the trees around the docking yard.

Cassiopeia stood there, dazed, until Mayra returned, stopping right outside the door.

"Mama and her babies are all safely relocated," announced Mayra, pulling off a pair of thick leather gloves. "So, what do you think of the old girl? She's about thirty years old and the interior fuses are shot from overuse, but she hovers like a champ." Mayra patted the hull affectionately.

"Yeah," said Cassiopeia, keeping her voice even. She wanted to fix up the ship like Mayra had suggested, but she also wanted to get back soon: she was warm and wet beneath her skirt, and for once it had nothing to do with needing to pee.