All Comments on 'Cassy's Awakening Ch. 08'

by midnight_on_mars

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

YES! I've been following this story , going back to the beginning and catching up, and I absolutely love the turn of events in this chapter. Waht a fabulous plot twist, and one that I've been hoping for for the last couple of chapters. :) Thanks so much for this story and for sharing your talent.

Dalmatian16Dalmatian16over 1 year ago
wow

Naughty Naughty Cassy. you’ve made it worse by yourself.

can’t wait for next update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am glad she walked away but at the same time I wanted her to submit, the reason I wanted her to walk away is because i believe tats and piercings tend to ruin a story. I always down star a story when they are inserted into it. I did not bare for the ice cream scene at all, I can't get pass that even though this is fiction someone's fantasy; that we are talking about professional adult women here so the degradation and humiliation must be more of adult nature and not of a jr. high bully which is what the ice cream scene felt like. I hope Cass finds she needs to be controlled by Jane I also hope somehow that includes Stacey being in charge of her as well. I could see Cass under Stacey's desk licking toes to cunt while stacey answer phones and greets guest. Hope to see what goes from here real soon.

Pappasleaze!

shankinauthorshankinauthorover 1 year ago

I hope she gets it all back and turns the tables lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cassy not the smartest thing you’ve done…….. once Jane finds you

please keep updates coming

Dalmatian16Dalmatian16over 1 year ago

Cassy just made the biggest mistake of her life Jane needs to reconfirm that she’s in charge. please continue.

Hope you manage an update before Christmas

goliadmikegoliadmikeover 1 year ago

That was an interesting plot twist. I can’t wait for more.

kajkellikajkelliover 1 year ago

Great chapter, so f-ing hot. Not convinced this is a real break, just not sure where it will go. High 5 for a great job.

Qwer12Qwer12over 1 year ago
The Breakdown

Another fun and wild chapter in a story that does not fail to entertain us. These kids just have such fun in their little adventure. Waiting to see how this breakdown unfolds and who is taken to the next level of smut and submission. Thanks for you time to write and publish. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Have grown to hate this story did not even bother to read most of it. Not sure why Jane is any better than Cassie. It would be nice if Cassie learned her lesson about being nice to other people and then turned the tables on Jane and exposed her for the evil person she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

also die Geschichte muss unbedingt weitergehen, bitte eine Fortsetzung und Jane sollte Cassie endgültig versklaven mit Nasenring, Ringe an Ihrer Muschi, Sie wird als Lesbennutte an andere Verliehen und eine richtige Firmenschlampe die nackt dienen muss

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The ending of this story made it for me. If you wrote it as her getting the tattoo then really nothing can develop it would just be more of the same and would just turn into 'how much can one person be tortured'.

Also always found it odd that Jane was so willing to hit send on an email that would implicit her in aggrieved sexual assault and racketeering because the punishment is far worse than embezzlement (which to be fair carries decades of prison time).

Also putting all that aside if she did hit send I dont know how harsh a judge would be on cass, she has the money for an extremely good layer who would claim she's been sexually tortured and prostituted against her will. If anything she'd end up writing a book.

But then again this whole story is completely fictional and you can pretty much write the world as you see fit

Solus_TSolus_Tover 1 year ago

I absolutely love this story and can't wait for chapter 9.

The ice cream cone up the ass was very hot and I hope the story and training gets increasingly more raunchy and debased.

I'd just suggest her tattoo be slut and not bitch, also have her ass hole tattooed and or just above her pussy with a few more piercings added, and I think Stacy's little feet might fit up sluts holes nicely at some point amongst other things.

Adrian18255Adrian18255about 1 year ago

wow, so she fights back, but we all know what is really ging to happen. I love this story, 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermidnight_on_mars@midnight_on_mars
I love writing, drawing, and creating NSFW content, and my aim is to do more and more, as long as there is demand! Want to help me out while I write more stories? Here you go! : https://www.patreon.com/midnight_on_mars

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES