Cassy's Awakening Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl," Jane smiled. She ordered me back up to attention, and I stood rigidly straight once more.

"You have five seconds to comply with any order," Jane added, "Five seconds, or I will send the draft emails I have prepared. Do you wish to test me?"

I kept my eyes straight out in front of me as Jane stared me down.

"No ma'am," I answered, remembering the instructions as to how I should respond, "This... um... Bitch... does not wish to test you."

"Let's hope not," Jane said.

Truly, I did not desire to anger her further. Her public performance in front of two strangers had thoroughly shown me how far she was willing to go. Whatever notion I'd had over her unwillingness to expose me was now gone.

Even if it humiliated her as well, Jane would blow my whole world up if I disobeyed her.

She was in control again, totally and completely.

"This is the new order of things, Bitch," Jane said, "The new order that YOU have chosen with your actions -- you understand that?"

I swallowed, and nodded.

"Yes, ma'am," I said nervously, "Bitch understands... that she's chosen this for herself... with her actions..."

"Follow me, Slut!" Jane commanded, spinning on her heels and marching towards the mall, "Let's get you properly ready for your new life!"

---

We marched through the outlet mall at a brisk pace. In my tall, awkward heels, it was a struggle to keep up with her. This, combined with the fact that I was doing my best to keep my legs parted no less than three inches while I walked, and keep my swinging tits contained inside my precarious top... made my trip through the crowded corridors not very enjoyable.

Jane kept our speed up intentionally, not giving me a moment to collect myself. Since we'd left the parking lot, she hadn't even slowed down.

People were staring. I was practically falling out of my top. It was all I could do to keep my tits from jiggling out of their confines, though it's not like the thin fabric did much to hide them anyways. My piercings were practically slicing through the material, and I heard lewd comments as I brushed past the young men and women in the corridor.

Skanky girls watched me with derision as I passed them by, and the college boys didn't even pretend not to stare at my slutty display. I could hardly blame them. I looked like a lesbian whore from an erotic movie -- chasing after Jane like she was my Mistress.

I suppose that wasn't far from the truth. In fact, it sort of WAS the truth... wasn't it?

My skirt swished and swayed as I rushed to keep pace with Jane. From time to time, I could feel it bounce up enough that the lower half of my ass MUST have been visible.

Under-boob, cleavage, the bottom of my ass hanging out, whistling strangers and leering onlookers...

It was hell, and yet still, somehow, my body was responding sexually to this humiliating march. I could feel my rock hard nipples scraping against the fabric of my top, as well as heat building between my ever-parted legs...

I was dying inside, burning up from humiliation with every step I took ; but Jane seemed entirely content with the whole situation.

"Ah, here we are," Jane said at last, as we pulled up to our apparent destination, "This should have what we need."

I looked up in disbelief at the sign of the store we'd approached.

A pet store!?

'Carl's Critterz' was on the worn out looking sign. Like every other store in this god-forsaken outlet mall, the store looked like it had been through hell.

"Come on Slut," Jane said, "You admitted you're a Bitch... so, what does a Bitch need?"

I grimaced, but didn't answer.

Jane grabbed my hand once again without warning, yanked me into the store.

The inside of the pet store stunk -- smelling of the dogs that I could hear yapping away in the back room. It was cluttered, and disorganized. There were piles of items everywhere -- hardly a professional environment... but it matched the rest of this putrid, lower-class mall.

In no short time, Jane found what she was looking for. It was the section for dogs, and upon realizing her intent, I felt a shiver run down through my spine.

"A Bitch needs a collar!" Jane said, "Don't you think, Cass?"

She flicked through the first set of collars, inspecting a few that hung in the isle.

"Well?" she asked again. Apparently her question hadn't been rhetorical.

"Um..." I wasn't sure how to respond. I knew there was really only one answer I could give, but I hardly wanted to give it.

"Yes, ma'am..." I said. Jane cleared her throat, waiting for me to realize what I'd done wrong.

Oh -- shit! In the humiliating minutes between leaving the parking lot and entering the pet store, I'd forgotten how I'd been told to respond...

"I mean... your Bitch needs a collar, ma'am..." I answered.

Oh God, it burned me to speak those words! My cheeks glowed like the sun.

"What do you think?" Jane asked, holding up two collars, "Which one does my cute-but-naughty Pet prefer?"

I whimpered at the sight of the two collars. One was thin, pink and sparkly, with rhinestones up the side. The other was thick, brutish and heavy leather.

"I... your Bitch doesn't know, ma'am..." I answered quietly, nervously glancing around as I spoke.

There were a few customers browsing through the isles, and a very large man behind the front counter (I assumed this was the 'Carl' from the store's name).

Jane was hardly keeping her voice down, and I had no doubt that people would over hear us in the small store.

"Hmm -- try this one," she said, handing me the thin, sparkling collar.

I reached out and took the collar in disbelief.

Jane actually wanted me to wear this? Here -- now?!

"One..." Jane said, "Two...."

Shit! I realized why she was counting.

Five seconds to obey!

I pulled the collar up to my neck, and wrapped it around.

"Ugh, too thin," Jane said immediately, yanking my hand back down before I'd even fastened it, "Let's try this one-"

She pushed the thick leather collar into my hand.

Once again, I held it up to my neck, feeling more humiliated than I had ever imagined possible.

"Ugh, too manly," Jane said, swatting my hand down, "This might be trickier than I thought."

Without warning, Jane took a step past me, out of the isle. She raised her hand, and called out to the man behind the counter.

"Excuse me!" she called out, "Would you be able to help us find something?"

My eyes were wide.

What was Jane doing?!

I almost slipped up and asked her what the HELL she was thinking!

The gruff looking man behind the counter sighed, slumping off of his chair and waddling towards us.

He looked irritated to have to help a customer, though upon the sight of me waiting for him in the isle, he perked up a bit. Surely, he didn't get customers like me every day...

"What you want?" He asked. His voice was gravelly and heavily accented in some sort of eastern European drawl. His eyes were fixed on me, lingering on my half-exposed chest for a moment, before trailing down to my long legs. He didn't even try to hide the fact that he was ogling my half-naked form.

"Sorry to bug you -- Carl, is it?" Jane said, "But we're looking for a special collar, and I'm hoping you can help us find JUST the right one!"

Carl grunted, keeping his eyes on me.

"Uh... what kind pet?" He asked in broken English.

Jane giggled.

"Actually," she said, "It's for THIS Pet!" she waved her hands over me, as if to show me off like some game show prize.

"My little Pet, Cassy, needs a special collar to wear when she's out and about," Jane said with a smile.

The air was sucked out of my chest.

The man stared me and Jane down, looking not half as surprised as I'd expected him to.

With a knowing grunt, he began to nod.

"Whatever you say," He said, "I no judge!"

My mouth fell open.

This fat slob was okay with this sordid behaviour! Worse -- he acted as if it were no big deal!

"You college girls - I don't get your modern games," he said, "But sale is sale -- you tell me what want, I find."

Jane squealed in delight.

"Okay! I want something thick and durable, but still sparkly. Kind of a combination of these two!"

She held up the two collars I'd tried on.

"Also -- a firm clasp," she said, stepping in front of me to discuss things. She had her back to me, treating me like I wasn't even worth acknowledging.

Carl ignored me too, now, speaking to Jane as if she spoke for me -- which she did.

"We have locking clasp," he said, "In back -- I give you. Like padlock -- you have key, does not come undone. Perfect for whatever weird games you girls play."

Jane looked ecstatic, but I crumpled in on myself in embarrassment.

"I find sparkly collar, as you describe..." he said, bending over and digging into the disorganized pile of dog collars. Before long, he emerged with almost the exact item Jane had described.

It looked as if the two collars she'd found had given birth to a third ; a thick, heavy pink leather collar... sparkled with rhinestones up the side.

Fuck! The ridiculous thing looked like it had been designed by Jane herself! How the man had found it so quickly in the disorganized pile was beyond me. It almost felt like fate.

"Oh God!" she said, "It's perfect! Cassy, bend over like a good girl, and let Mr. Carl make sure it fits!"

My eyes went wide.

"Bitch Pose!" she ordered, right in front of Carl.

I blushed. Jane and the man stared at me, expectantly.

Oh God. Sucking in my breath and steeling myself as best as I could, I bent over in the isle, in front of the store owner and Jane.

My skirt began to slide up as I lowered my top half.

I sunk my head low, pushing my ass into the air until I was in 'Bitch Pose' position.

I heard Carl let out an derisive snort, and I burned with shame.

Immediately, I felt Jane's hands on my neck, brushing my hair away from my smooth skin.

As I'd grown to expect -- my poor body began to respond immediately to the depraved treatment and public humiliation. Even with Carl's eyes on me, and my body exposed for any one to see (should they merely wander past my isle) my pussy began to dampen... and I could feel my skin tingle in aroused, confusing delight.

"Okay, let's if it fits," she said, and much to my utter horror, I felt the grizzly looking man's fat fingers on my delicate skin.

He was clipping the collar around my neck!

With a sickening snap, the fastener buckled together, and I was wearing the sparkling monstrosity, just like a dog. Or a Bitch.

"A perfect fit!" Jane gleamed, "Like Cinderella!"

My face was flushed, and once again I could do nothing but to shamefully bury my shame by staring straight down at the floor.

"I get locking clasp from back," Carl said, "Give me minute, meet at counter."

Jane was positively delighted.

"Thank you so much," she said, "Oh -- wait up! I have one more thing to ask, actually!"

She turned to me.

"Cassy, STAY!" She ordered me like a dog, "I'll be back in a second -- with a special surprise!"

I winced, knowing that she intended for me to remain in my exposed position while I waited for her to return.

Jane walked away from me, leaving me collared, with my ass up in the isle. Before she left to march off with Carl, I felt her hand slide up the crack of my ass briefly, flicking over my bare ass hole momentarily, leaving me trembling at the knees.

"Behave, Pet," she purred, "And I might give this wet little hole of yours some attention later..."

And then she wandered off, following Carl into the back room.

Fuck!

I could hear other customers around me. An isle over, someone was discussing a cat toy.

My pussy was high in the air, my skirt flipped up around my hips. If anyone even so much as glanced down this isle, they'd see my naked cunt on display!

How the fuck had Jane just left me here like this?! How long did she plan on leaving me here?!

Tears of humiliation swelled up in my eyes again. I wanted to stand up, but I couldn't force my body to obey my mind.

She'd truly broken me this time, I thought. Even though she'd walked away, I still felt her shackles around me. I was like her remote control Pet-toy, reminded at every second of who I was thanks to the thick collar around my neck.

I mentally willed Jane to return to me before anyone found me. What would I do if they did? Would I remain here, letting random strangers inspect my dripping cunt and ass?

Was I really this person now? Not an executive... not a person... but an obedient Bitch?

Oh, God.

The moment I'd had the thought, I realized my cunt was indeed dripping. My pussy was very wet by now, and in its raised position, I could feel a bead of wetness beginning to roll down the top of my thigh.

What the hell was wrong with me?!

I was exposed in public, and I was practically throbbing between my thighs!

I closed my eyes, trying to mentally bury the feeling, but it was no use. I could still feel Jane's finger, casually flicking up over my puckered ass hole.

I wanted to touch myself, I realized. My poor cunt was begging for attention. If only I could summon the strength to reach up, and give it a quick flick with my fingers...

My sordid daydreaming was interrupted by a noise in front of me.

My head snapped up, locking eyes with a woman who had just stepped into the isle.

"What the fuck are you doing?" the woman said in disbelief. She looked to be a college girl, similar in age to me.

Oh, God! I wanted to stand, but I couldn't force my muscles to comply.

The woman stared at me in utter disdain, glaring at my exposed ass -- my collar -- my blushing face -

"I- I-" I began to speak, searching for any excuse that might explain my pants-less, ass-up public display, "It's - it's a dare!"

I held my ass in the air, watching her face as she glanced over me.

She rolled her eyes as I tried to smile to prove this was simply some stupid, college dare!

"Fucking perverts..." she muttered, turning to walk out of the isle, "Can't even go into a pet store without seeing a whore these days..."

Her voice trailed off as she headed out of the store.

I blushed, but thanked all that was holy she'd left me without making more of a fuss -- or without taking pictures.

Then, without warning, powerful spank landed on my ass, causing me to yelp in surprise.

"Stand up, Slut!" Jane ordered me, and I was delighted to oblige.

She was back! Oh, thank heavens she was back!

"Damn! You're all wet!" Jane said, inspecting the hand that had just swatted my exposed pussy in the pet store isle, "God damn, Cassy, you've dribbled all over Carl's floor!"

I felt myself imploding, too overstimulated to respond properly. I eyed the hand Jane held up for me, seeing my own wetness on the palm that had spanked me.

As Jane had said, I'd dripped onto the floor as well. There was a small wet patch on the scuffed tile beneath me.

"Ma'am-" I began, forgetting my instructions not to speak out of turn, "Someone saw me! You can't just leave me alone like that!"

Jane frowned.

Without responding to what I'd just said, she reached into her purse.

She pulled out her cell phone, raised it up, and began to type something.

My eyes widened in horror.

"Wait," I begged, "I'm sorry, Ma'am. I mean, this Bitch is sorry! Please don't do what I think you're doing!"

Jane couldn't be sending her email -- could she?!

She spun the phone around to face me.

"I've scheduled the email to be sent out in a half hour," she said, "I have a password that can reset the clock. If you disobey or disappoint me one more time before now, and the time the email is scheduled to send, I'll simply let it go out. Understood?"

Oh, fuck me!

"Yes ma'am!" I answered immediately, sounding as prompt and obedient as I could, "Your Bitch understands completely, ma'am!"

Jane smiled, sliding her phone back into her purse.

"Good," she said, "Now, prove it. Bend down, and lick up that little mess you made. I don't think it's fair that we leave Carl with a messy floor."

My eyes widened in horror -- and disgust.

WHAT?!

Jane stared at me, and waited for me to comply.

One... two... three...

Shit -- she was mouthing out a count down!

Five seconds!

"I could just walk away now, Slut..." Jane said, "And let that email send itself out..."

I dropped to my knees, my breath leaving my body as I sunk down towards the floor.

This wasn't happening, I told myself. I couldn't do this!

I looked up to Jane one last time, hoping she might reconsider. She could see that I was willing to comply -- perhaps it would be enough to know that I was willing?

Nope.

Jane glared down at me, looking rather impatient.

Oh God, I thought. I was actually going to do this.

Worse -- as I considered the despicable action, I actually considered the fact that I'd brought this all on myself.

I'd broken one of Jane's rules. I'd spoken out of turn.

I'd earned this punishment.

Abandoning any hope of a way out, I sunk lower towards the floor... lowering my face to the wet tile that my stupid, slutty cunt had dribbled down on to.

And licked it.

My stomach wrenched, and my pussy twitched at the same time -- a confused mixture of revulsion and arousal as my tongue lapped out at the dirty floor.

Ugh! It was awful! The taste of myself on the floor was potent, as was the dust, and grime -

I couldn't believe I was doing this!

"Get it all," Jane said, raising up a single heel, and setting it gently on the top of my head to keep me in place.

I slid my tongue about, licking at the small wet patch I'd made... praying for mercy from Jane.

Instead of mercy, I received nothing but additional humiliation. Pressing my face to the floor with her heel, Jane leaned forward and flicked up the hem of my raised skirt yet again, exposing my ass down the length of the isle.

Her fingers cupped down over my unguarded holes, and she flicked them across my ass while I was forced to lap at the dirty pet store floor.

"See Cassy," she said, baby-talking to me as I lapped at the floor like a dutiful bitch, "It feels good to behave, doesn't it? My little bitch loves pleasing her Mistress, doesn't she?"

She held me down for almost thirty seconds, ensuring I got a long, lasting taste of my mess while gently massaging my slutty ass hole with her fingers.

I groaned down at the floor, flooded with too many emotions to process much else than the raw arousal and humiliation I was facing.

This was by far the most embarrassing, disgusting thing I'd ever done -- and yet, my body was responding to Jane's stimulation with a gusto.

I was hot, bothered, and wet as I licked the floor, moaning softly with every teasing flick I felt upon my eager ass.

"Good girl..." Jane purred, slipping a single digit into my ass hole as I began to involuntarily gyrate back up against her, "You're being such a well behaved Bitch -- you might just earn a little treat!"

I panted as Jane plunged her finger a little deeper into me.

My cunt was leaking again. I could feel a fresh dribble of moisture tumbling down my legs.

I licked at the floor a little quicker, desperate to get my mess mopped up before Jane made me cum right here in the store.

Finally, Jane released my head from under her foot, and allowed me to stand.

I let out an involuntary grunt as her hand left my ass, and to my amazement, I actually felt a pang of annoyance that she was halting the depraved act so soon!

What the absolute hell was the matter with me!

My knees wobbled... my cunt was dribbling, and my face contorted in a disgusted grimace that displayed my shame as openly as possible.

"Your Bitch is sorry for her mistake," I whimpered, earnest as could be as I apologized for my earlier transgression, "I hope you can forgive her for her stupidity."