Cassy's Awakening Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm... good girl... that's what I wanted to hear" Jane said softly, and with the two fingers that were already jammed into the ice cream, she scooped a gooey blob up, and held it in front of my mouth.

"Be gentle, Bitch!" she said, increasing her finger-fucking below, "No teeth!"

I was past succumbing to her touch. Instinctively, I parted my mouth, and wrapped my lips around Jane's sticky fingers, obediently allowing her to feed me the glob of desert.

"Mmmph-" I felt a surge of pleasure shoot through me as I suckled at her digits, slurping the blob of ice cream off of them as she continued to finger my cunt.

"Mmm... my little Bitch likes her ice cream, doesn't she?" Jane said, popping her fingers out of my suckling mouth and digging into the ice cream again.

As she dug into the ice cream, she mimicked the action with her hands beneath me -- slipping past my dribbling cunt and digging into my wet hole.

Once more, she scooped out a messy blob of ice cream, and once more, I instinctively wrapped my lips around her fingers and eagerly suckled away.

The fingers entering my cunt had increased their pressure. She was slurping in and out of me now. I could hear the slick sounds of my dribbling cunt every time she jammed her fingers deep inside of me-

"Uumpp-" I sucked in Jane's fingers again, tasting a fresh blob of ice cream. I was riding her fingers while I slurped the ice cream, scoop by scoop.

"Your bitch likes her ice cream," I panted in between mouth fulls of ice cream, riding Jane's finger like a slut in heat.

Around the corner of the hall, I could hear excited chatter from passing shoppers. We were only a few yards away from dozens of people -- separated only by the bend in the hallway.

If anyone decided to head to the wash rooms -- or came out of them, I thought -- they'd encounter us.

The thought of being caught somehow increased my desire.

Once again, I felt like an utter slut. I knew I was truly enjoying this treatment, no matter how much I intellectually abhorred it.

"You like this, you little Slut?" Jane said, pumping her fingers in and out of my pussy and mouth. What she did with one hand, she did with the other... and when I suckled at her fingers with my mouth, she responded by thrusting her other hand up into my twitching pussy.

When I sucked on her finger, it was like I was sucking on my own cunt.

"Uhuh," I grunted, feeling myself gush down onto the bench. Dribbles of ice cream were also spilling down from my mouth, mixed with drool. Jane was no longer being gentle with her 'feeding'. She was scooping little bits of ice cream, and sloppily jamming them into my eager mouth.

For my part, I was practically gagging on her digits, eagerly inhaling them every time they came near, humping her hand beneath my thighs every time she fed me.

My shirt was wet, I could tell. My tits were being splashed by the melting ice cream.

I didn't care.

"Does Bitch want to cum?" she asked me.

I nodded eagerly.

My poor pussy was on the edge, squeezing Jane's fingers desperately as she worked me.

"Bark for it," she said, "Like you did for the ice cream girls!"

I moaned, loving the feeling of my cunt clenching around Jane's fingers.

"Woof!" I said, somewhat jumbled sounding as I still had half of my mouth full with melted, creamy ice cream- "Woof, woof! Please let your Bitch cum, Mistress -- woof woof!"

Jane laughed at my obvious attempts to obtain some release.

I wrapped my tongue around her fingers, erotically playing with them inside my mouth as I mashed my pussy down against her on the bench.

I was so close...

"Sorry, Cass," she said, sliding her fingers out of my reluctant cunt, "You've not earned that reward quite yet."

I sighed, feeling desperate for release. I bobbed my mouth back and forth on Jane's fingers, gobbling them down as if I was giving her hand a blowjob, hoping to change her mind... but she left my poor throbbing pussy empty anyways.

"Besides," Jane asked, "I bet your ass needs attention, too!"

My eyes widened.

YES!

I murmured a sloppy, eager approval of Jane's statement.

"Yes ma'am," I panted, letting a ball of creamy drool spill from my mouth and splatter down onto my tits as I enthusiastically begged my Mistress for more attention, "Your Bitch's ass needs attention!"

My ass was craving stimulation. I'd learned days ago that I was more than capable of cumming just from having my ass played with, so I raised my hips slightly on Jane's lap, to encourage her to have at me.

"Let's get a little bit of lube," Jane said, reaching her pussy-juice soaked fingers up to the remaining ice cream in the cone.

She dug her messy, wet fingers into the cone, scooping up a considerable chunk of ice cream, before lowering her hand once more... bringing it under my hips.

"UUGH-" I immediately felt the cold, startling feel of the ice cream touch my ass.

It was humiliating realizing what Jane was about to do -- but I was beyond caring about such things in this moment.

"Spread, Bitch!" Jane ordered, "And shuffle forward -- I don't want to get any mess on my skirt!"

I jumped to obey, whisking my hands back down around my hips, and grabbing at my already parted ass.

I wrenched my cheeks apart over Jane's lap, pulling until my ass hole was as wide and exposed as I could make it, hovering over the edge of the bench in between Jane's parted legs.

My mouth was full of Jane's fingers again as I felt the glob of ice cream below me plop up against my ass hole.

It was freezing, but felt amazing against my trembling hole.

Jane barely paused, sliding her fingers up into my ass and shoving the blob of ice cream into me.

"There you go..." she purred, "That's a good Bitch..."

She shlucked her finger in and out of my ass, pumping it into me. I could feel the creamy ice cream slurping around -- I could hear it gobbing with every plunge into me.

"Open wide," Jane said, "Here comes the rest..."

I opened my mouth, and Jane shoved the final blob of ice cream into my mouth.

She plunged it in with her fingers, causing me to gag as I rode the fingers below me with my slick ass-

"Umphhh-" I groaned, spit roasted in between Jane's two hands, feeling my body begin to reach the point of no return, "Ma'am -- I'm going to-"

"Cum?" Jane said, "You better not. And remember, I want to hear what you are when you speak to me!"

"Ugh!" I was dying. My poor ass was stuffed full with Jane's fingers. I couldn't even tell how many she had inside of me. The ice cream had made me slick enough that she could have probably slid her whole hand up inside me -- and for all I knew, she had!

"Please, Ma'am," I begged, "This Bitch needs to cum!"

Jane's hands slid out from my holes.

No!

I gasped, trying to lurch forward and catch her retreating fingers with my mouth.

"Sorry, Cass," Jane laughed at my desperation, "Bitches don't cum unless they're told to. You're a Bitch, aren't you?"

I was panting. My poor ass was still gaping, and I was gripping it open with my hands.

She'd stopped so soon! This was torturous!

"Yes, ma'am!" I said, tears of desperation in my eyes, "I'm a Bitch, and I don't cum unless I'm allowed!"

Jane smiled, and kissed me on the cheek.

"Good girl," she said, taking the dishevelled ice cream cone from my hands. The ice cream was gone, but the cone remained, slick with melted cream -- and a little bit of my own drool and wetness.

"Now, let's finish up your treat, and get going, mkay?" she said, "It's getting late, and we have a few more errands to run before we head out."

I opened my mouth, expecting Jane to feed me the cone, but she didn't.

Instead, she lowered the cone.

"Keep that bitch-ass of yours spread," she said, "And lean forward."

My cheeks went white.

"But-" I protested, "I thought you wanted me to finish eating-"

"Bitches need to feed all of their holes," Jane giggled, bumping me up with her hips.

Confused, and a little weary of what I suspected Jane had in mind, I stood up in front of her, bending down so that my ass was wide and open in front of her.

"Keep your hands on your ass," Jane said, waiting for me to comply, "Get into your 'Bitch Pose' and make sure that hungry little hole stays wide open!"

I gasped.

Without warning, I felt the tip of the ice cream cone poke up against my ass hole.

I clamped my hands behind me, parting my ass as per Jane's order to assume the 'Bitch Pose'.

"Open wide!" Jane said, affecting a mocking, baby-speak tone, "Here comes the airplane!"

I closed my eyes.

This couldn't be happening, I thought. I could still hear the noise of shoppers just around the corner.

Staring at the dirty floor of the hallway, I braced myself for what I knew was coming.

"In she goes!" Jane said, and I felt the tip of the ice cream cone begin to slide up into my hole.

Oh god! It was cold, and rough -- and hard! My poor ass gave way, letting Jane slide the cone inside of me without resistance. The tip was small, but as the cone widened, I became more stretched.

"Uuugh-" I grit my teeth, "Ma'am -- please -- I'm begging you -- this Bitch is begging you!"

"No begging," Jane said nonchalantly, increasing the pressure against my ass, "Good bitches just open wide and accept their meals."

I grunted. Jane was really forcing the cone into me now. I could hear it breaking apart -- it was soft from the ice cream, and my ass was far too tight to take it as a whole.

"Yum, yum!" Jane said, shoving the cone mercilessly inside me. She mashed it in, shoving it in bit by bit, straight into my ass, "Does my Bitch like her treat?"

I grunted, feeling myself stuffed up slowly but surely.

"Yes-" I managed to answer, somehow, "Your Bitch likes her treat-"

Jane was plunging her finger into me now, shoving the remnants of the cone good and deep inside my ass. It was humiliating as could be. I was dripping with cream, cum and sweat from the shameful excursion...

"You must have been really hungry," she said, "You gobbled up the whole thing!"

There were tears tumbling down my cheek. Partially due to humiliation, and partially due to the ungodly amount of arousal I was containing.

I could feel the mashed up cone, crammed inside of me, and it was causing my body to twitch and spasm with delight.

I hated how good it felt, but I couldn't deny that my body was absolutely loving the feeling of being so stuffed.

"Stand," Jane said, and I complied, releasing my ass and standing erect.

"Good god," she exclaimed, turning me around, "You've RUINED your shirt!"

I looked down, whimpering at the sight of my white top. It was utterly splattered in ice cream -- completely a mess.

So was the bench, I might add. Jane had avoided the mess -- thanks in part to my diligent efforts to keep her clean.

"C'mon," Jane said, holding up her two hands, "Lick these clean, and then go tidy yourself up."

I let out an exasperated whimper, leaning forward to take Jane's fingers into my mouth once more.

I could feel a blob of ice cream, slipping out of my ass as I bent over, and I could taste myself on Jane's coated fingers as I slurped them into my mouth.

It was the second time today I wanted to gag, but my mind was focused on pushing through this at any cost.

How was I going to fix my appearance, I wondered? There was no way I could walk through the mall like this. There were bits of cone and melted ice cream slurping out of my ass and trailing down my legs... and my shirt was practically soaked in mess.

I finished Jane's fingers as best I could, suckling them until they were practically spotless.

"We've got three minutes before your little email gets sent out," Jane nodded to the washroom, "Fix yourself up in the washroom, and meet me in the main corridor again. Hurry, Bitch -- I'll reset the clock when you're done."

I was off.

I practically exploded into the washroom, desperate to tidy myself up in time to prevent Jane's email from automatically sending.

There was nobody in the washroom, thank God.

Cleaning myself was not a delicate affair. I was forced to dig the remnants of the ice cream cone from my ass, one finger at a time. I didn't have the time for grace, I just got as much out as I could, letting it splatter onto the floor, before furiously wiping down my legs and hands with a paper towel.

For the first time in a while, I was able to see myself in a mirror.

I looked horrendous.

In fact, I could barely recognize myself.

My shirt was destroyed -- there was nothing I would be able to do about it, I knew. My makeup was askew, running down my sweaty cheeks, and my hair was ruffled beyond repair.

I looked like I'd just been fucked senseless. I had been, of course.

Nevertheless, I was on the clock.

I did my best to fix my face with the paper towel, scraping off the traces of ice cream on my legs, arms and chest. My thighs and ass were still sticky -- there was no helping that. I smelled like vanilla, I thought... though I suppose that wasn't SO bad... all things considered

.

Finished with my hurried task, I raced out of the messy, half-destroyed washroom to meet Jane.

"Thirty seconds left," Jane said, already holding her phone out as I approached, "You made it just in time! Consider the clock reset, Bitch!"

I panted from my exertions, having practically sprinted from the washroom, into the main corridor.

I heard a scoff nearby, and looked up in horror as a man leered openly at my chest.

My tits were out -- not literally, of course, as my shirt was still buttoned up around them -- but my soaked shirt was sheer enough that my nipples were visible.

"Poor Cassy," Jane said, "You look like a wreck."

People were staring at me as they passed. How we hadn't been accosted by mall security was beyond me. Surely I looked obscene enough to be breaking some law!

"Please, ma'am..." I risked punishment for the chance to beg again, "I'm so humiliated..."

Jane nodded.

"You shouldn't be," she said, "You look great to me."

She reached up, and flicked at my collar.

"But you're right -- you could use a new look," she said, waving for me to follow her.

I complied immediately, grateful beyond measure that she hadn't leashed me this time.

Once more, we were whisking through the mall. This time, I caused more than a few stares. People were pointing now, commenting loudly on my obscene look.

I thought I caught a few cameras going off, and prayed none of them had captured my face. If any of this got out... I'd be ruined, regardless of Jane's email!

Still -- Jane marched onward, entirely unphased by what I would have assumed would be humiliating for her as well. She simply didn't care what people thought, I mused. Though that was easier when you were wearing clothes that didn't show off your pointy, pierced tits to every hoodlum and geezer you passed by...

"Remember this place?" Jane said, as we approached a familiar store, "It's your favourite shopping destination!"

I swallowed nervously.

The sex shop.

We'd visited this store last weekend, when Jane had purchased me a now well-used strap-on dildo.

"Slutty little Bitch that you are, I bet they'll have the perfect new look for you," Jane said, but I wasn't listening.

I practically raced inside of the store.

Humiliating and foreboding as it may be to enter such a store, the sex shop at least had blacked-out windows.

I was safe in here from the prying eyes of the common-folk!

"You're an eager beaver!" Jane quipped, following me into the store, "I like the enthusiasm, Bitch!"

As we made our way into the sex shop, I began to sulk, realizing immediately that the store was NOT as empty as it had been last time.

There were a few customers in the isles, and a few glanced idly to me as the entrance bell jingled.

Still -- it was better than in the main hall! Plus, these customers were probably perverted weirdos themselves, I thought (Who else would come into a store like this?!). So perhaps they'd be less judgmental of my slutty, fresh-fucked look.

"Excuse me, miss -- would you be able to help us with something?" Jane said, pulling me by the hand over to counter. The same girl as last weekend was behind the register -- the punk looking burnout with the pink hair. This time, she was wearing blue lipstick as well, completing her clownish hot-topic look.

"My Pet's made a mess of her outfit," Jane said, waving her hand across my practically bare chest, "We need to get something new for her to wear. Do you have anything that might work?"

The pink-haired girl looked up, staring up at us through her heavy bangs and jet-black, caked on eye shadow. She looked bored as always, despite the lurid sight of my pierced, visible nipples before her.

"Uh, yeah," she said, clearly a hint of red in her stoned, glazed eyes, "Lemme show you..."

Jeez! I swear, it was like she didn't even recognize me! That was rather insulting, seeing as she'd pierced my tits only a week ago...

Even to a burnt out druggie, I would have hoped my breasts were at least a LITTLE memorable...

The clerk stood up, and walked around the counter, brushing past me with a quick glance at my see-through top. I swore I saw a smile on her blue lips, and I frowned in response.

She led us into one of the isles, waving towards a wall of various lingerie outfits.

"You looking for like... undies and stuff?" the pink haired clerk asked Jane, ignoring me entirely. Clearly, she understood the situation enough to know who was in charge of who. I was a Pet -- not to be spoken to. Was this sort of thing normal in a place like this?! I had no idea...

"Oh, no," Jane said, shaking her head, "She's not allowed to wear panties. I just need something to cover up her tits, lest she show the whole mall those perky little nipples."

The girl nodded. I was in awe of how cavalier she was over the whole situation.

Surely though, she'd seen a lot working in a place like this. Bondage, fetishes... she must be used to it.

Nevertheless, it was humiliating being treated like a mindless doll by the two women. They were acting as if I wasn't even here, speaking about me as if I was some distant object of discussion.

"Well, we don't have much in that regard," the store clerk said, "Maybe some bachelorette party stuff."

She led us towards a new section, filled with the aforementioned items. On the way towards the new isle, we were forced to pass by a couple of shoppers.

The shoppers stopped what they were doing (which seemed to be inspecting a novelty line of butt plugs) to stare at me with wide, lusty eyes... and once more I hung my head in shame, wishing I could vanish.

"Oh, perfect," Jane said, ignoring the onlookers and grabbing a couple of items from the wall. She held up a tube top -- possibly the tiniest, most ridiculous piece of clothing I'd ever seen.

It was white, with pink rhinestones on the front. The stones spelled out the word "SLUT" in bold, garish letters.

"Oh yeah," The pink haired girl smiled dozily, "But that's kind of a gag-gift. I don't think people actually wear it."

Jane grinned devilishly. I felt a shudder of terror.

"My little Bitch would LOVE to wear this!" She gleamed, "Wouldn't you, Love?"

I blushed. The tube top dangled in Jane's hands. It looked more like a belt than a top, truth be told.

"I... would love to wear that..." I answered, correcting myself at once : "I mean, this Bitch would love to wear that."

The pink-haired girl barely responded to my nonsensical statement.

"Just need to find the right size," Jane said, peeking through a few similar tops on the wall, "Something extra-extra small..."

She found what she was looking for, pulling out the smallest top she could find.

"Can you help me?" she asked the clerk, "It's gonna be a tight fit."