Cassy's Awakening Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pink-haired girl shrugged, and nodded.

"Sure," she said, "I ain't got nothing else going on."

I looked around the shop. The other customers were only paying me half-a-mind. A few were looking my way. They tried to be coy about it, but I locked eyes with a few... blushing intensely every time I realized they were staring.

"Take off your top, Bitch" Jane ordered me, "It's ruined anyways."

I reached up to unbutton my top, but Jane stopped me.

"Actually, I'll do it-" she said, grabbing at the one button that held my shirt together. She ripped it hard, tearing the button from the shirt with a sharp tug.

My tits practically exploded from my top.

"Oh wow," The store clerk said, smiling at my jiggling, bouncing breasts, "Right! I remember these -- I pierced these last week, didn't I?"

Aha! I felt a honest-to-goodness swell of pride that she'd remembered my tits. It was a strange sensation -- pride at such a nonsensical, slutty thing...

But... fuck it. I needed a little something to go on.

She reached out without any trepidation, and brazenly took one of my nipples in her fingers.

"Ahh-" I let out an involuntary groan as she inspected my naked nipple while Jane pulled the remnants of my shirt off of my body.

I was topless in the store now, completely bare above the belt -- except for my collar, I suppose.

"Damn, I almost didn't recognize her... but I've been thinking about these all week," The girl said, giving my other nipple an appraising brush with her hand. "They're like... the best tits I've ever seen!"

"Thank you," I said. The words just came out without prompting, and Jane laughed.

"I'm Kelli, by the way," The pink haired store clerk continued to speak to Jane -- not to me -- even while she was dutifully inspecting my ever-hardening nipples.

"Nice to meet you officially, Kelli," Jane said with a knowing smile on her lips She turned to me next, finally addressing me again.

"Arms up, Slut -- let's try your new top on!"

I sighed, but complied. I raised my arms, breathing a little heavier as the girl -- Kelli - continued to fondle my nipples without reservation.

"Up we go-" Jane said, reaching up and sliding the tiny top over my raised hands, "Gonna be a squeeze, so might wanna suck in for a second!"

She pulled the shirt down over my head, barely managing to get it over my face. The stupid top was as tiny as could be -- there was no way it was going to fit around my considerably sized breasts! It almost suffocated me, pressing over my mouth and nose as it was.

That didn't seem to be deterring Jane, however. She wrenched the top down, pulling it around my shoulders with determination.

The stoned store clerk had gone from curiously inspecting my nipples, to idly playing with them as she watched Jane struggle with the top. I felt the heat rising between my thighs. My pussy was wet again (Not that it had ever stopped being wet!) and I could feel both of my slutty holes twitching in aroused anticipation as the pink haired slut teased my naked tits.

Involuntarily, I pressed my chest out for her... presenting my breasts for her in front of whatever prying eyes may have been peering at us.

"You wanna help?" Jane asked Kelli, a smirk on her face as she watched the dazed girl snap to attention.

"Oh, shit," she said, "That's right -- sorry- got a bit lost for a second..."

Jane laughed, and the pink-haired girl let go of my tits and joined Jane's effort to yank the tiny top down around my ballooning chest.

"Sorry," The girl said to Jane again, shaking her head as she struggled to stretch the cheap material across my reluctant tits, "I'm a little high right now..."

No, duh!

Jane was barely holding in a laugh. She continued to fight with the top, and for a moment, I thought she might give up.

The fabric was stretched to the max, and I could hear tiny tearing sounds as she inched it lower and lower. This top was, as the store clerk had said earlier, a gag gift -- meant to jokingly toss on over a t shirt at a party, and then discard. It wasn't a real piece of clothing! No respectable person could think so!

"Suck in those tits!" Jane ordered me, through grit teeth.

I complied, wriggling as the two women fought to dress me.

I sucked in as much as I could, knowing there would be no way they'd be able to -

THUNK.

The shirt shifted down, and with a furious final tug, Jane yanked it down over my tits.

"Fuck!" I let out a gasp, trying to breath out in the tiny top, "I mean-"

Jane smiled, enjoying my startled breaking of the rules.

My tits were compressed in the top, fighting to stretch out the fabric to the absolute limit.

My nipples were enveloped by the tube top, which practically vacuum sealed itself around them.

I could barely breath in the tight, tiny bit of fabric, and my poor breasts looked like they might just explode through the material. The word "Slut" was stretched wide, making the word barely readable (Though don't worry, it no doubt would be legible enough to get the point across...)

"That top looks like it's melted on..." Kelli the store clerk smiled sleepily, reaching up to touch my nipples yet again, this time through the thin top, "Like melted white chocolate..."

Damn -- how high WAS this little tart?!

"Chocolate, huh?" Jane asked her, "Sounds like someone's got a bit of the munchies on their mind."

"Mmm... I do..." the clerk said, squeezing my tits, enjoying the way I breathed in response, "They look so tasty... I just wanna squeeze em till they pop..."

I blushed. I felt a pang of arousal rising up inside of me as the woman massaged my tightly wrapped tits.

I wanted her to squeeze them, I thought. I almost wished she'd lean in, and wrap those blue-stained lips around my perky nipple...

"Damn," Jane laughed, "Where do I get some of what you've had?"

The girl's eyes lit up.

"I got a little more," she said, "And I can take my break any time..."

Jane's smile lit up in a mischievous, devilish way that struck fear into my heart.

"Lead the way, cutie," she said.

I shot Jane a worrisome look. Was she really going to get high with this little minx?! Now?!

"Hey-" Kelli called out suddenly to the couple of customers still perusing the isles, "I'm takin' my break now. So if you wanna buy anything, you're just gonna have to wait!"

Damn. This girl was the epitome of unprofessional!

There was a few grumbles and groans from the shoppers, and a couple of dirty looks tossed my way as well.

I sunk my head, following Jane, who followed Kelli though the isles.

She led Jane and I through the store, behind the counter, and through a musty smelling room in the back. I was filled with trepidation.

I didn't know what was about to happen, but surely Jane was not about to let this golden opportunity to fuck with me pass her by. Kelli was still focused on my tits, reaching back to give them a squeeze almost every chance she got, and I could practically see the plans forming in Jane's mind with every pinch and twist against my suffocating nipple.

My body was still lit up from all of the stimulation, and I found my mind beginning to wander accordingly.

I inspected Kelli as we walked through the back of the store, watching her hips wriggle as she walked.

She was cute at least, I thought. If I had to let someone fondle me, it could have been worse...

I wondered if Jane's plans would include the reverse as well. Would I be allowed to slide my hands up the cute clerk's tight, stripped top... and return the affection to her own nipples...?

Would she let -- I mean, make -- us fuck?

The pretty store clerk opened the back door for us, and we emerged outside -- in a back storage lot of some sort.

"Fuck," The girl sighed, searching around for something, "Where's my lighter?"

Jane found it. It was on a dingy looking picnic table -- clearly a break spot for the staff of the sex shop. The three of us clustered around the table, and Kelli grabbed her lighter.

"Must have forgot it out here..." The girl said, and lit up what I could only assume was a joint.

Naturally, I'd never partaken in any such thing -- but I was hip enough to know what I was seeing!

"Here ya go," she said, passing the 'blunt' to Jane. Jane took it like a pro, breathing in and exhaling into the crisp afternoon air. She tried to pass it back to Kelli, but to my surprise, the pink haired doll refused.

"I'm already blitzed enough," she said, "If I have any more, I'm not gonna be able to finish my shift!"

Jane giggled.

"Besides," Kelli added, "I've still got a hella case of the munchies... and all I can think about now is chocolate..."

She gave my nipple another glance, and reached to to cup it once more. Evidently, she understood that I was fare game. She could touch me however she wished, and I wouldn't resist.

In fact, I found myself reflexively arching my back again, thrusting out my tits subtly for the cute little clerk...

"You still got the munchies?" Jane asked, enjoying the sight of the punk girl fondling my tits under the crisp afternoon sun.

"Yeah..." Kelli girl let out a long sigh of acknowledgement, glazing over as she massaged my breasts with her hands.

"Well, I don't have any white chocolate," Jane said, "But how do you feel about... Vanilla ice cream?" My eyes opened wide.

"Mmm... damn..." The girl licked her lips, "I'm more of a chocolate girl -- but I'd eat fuckin' strawberry right now if we had it."

Jane laughed, and then, raised her hand to snap at me.

"Bitch," she said, pointing at the dirty picnic table, "Come here and bend over! Now!"

I let out a groan of protest. We were outside again, and I was nervous. Even though it was technically the most privacy we'd had since we'd arrived, the last thing I wanted to do was expose myself out here!

Nevertheless, I had no choice but to obey.

Jane and the clerk watched me awkwardly strut over to them, straining to move smoothly in my overly tight top. I bent down, lowering my chest onto the break table, until my poor tits were smashed onto the dirty surface.

"Aw, damn," The clerk said, admiring my now exposed, bare ass, "She's got one hell of a sexy body!"

Jane smiled, as if SHE'D been the one complemented.

My legs still felt sticky -- remnants of the stuffing I'd received earlier.

"Why don't you have a taste?" Jane said, reaching across the table and yanking my skirt even further up over my hips, "I think you'll find she has a rather... unique flavour..."

Jane continued to casually take another drag from her joint. As if to debase me even further, she picked up the ash tray from the table, and placed it on my back. I heard her flick a bit of ash into it, and kept my tits pressed down into the table -- intent on not letting the ash tray topple off of me.

"Fuck... you sure it's okay?" The girl asked, stunned at what was transpiring, "I mean -- she looks fuckin' delicious... I'm not gonna lie..."

I couldn't believe how nonchalant the girl was, given the lewd situation she was staring down.

Was she actually considering giving my ass a taste?! Was she into this sort of thing?!

"What do you think, Bitch?" Jane asked me, flicking some more ash into the tray on my back, "You wanna show this little lady how good you taste?"

I blushed, burying my face down onto the dusty table.

I did want to show her, of course. It was abhorrent, craving such a thing out in public... but my poor body was pushed to the limit, and I needed some sort of relief.

The sexy store clerk had me good and riled up already, and now that my cunt was out and exposed to the woman, I just had to feel her sexy lips on my body...

"Yes ma'am!" I murmured into the table, "Please have a taste, if you waaAAh-"

I wrenched up my torso, almost spilling the ashtray before Jane caught me, and pressed me back down.

There was a tongue in my ass crack!

I tried to look around, but Jane held me in position -- keeping the ash tray steady on my back. I couldn't see the pink haired clerk.

But I could feel her! She had knelt down, and stuck her tongue against my-

"Aaah-" I squealed, automatically pushing my legs further apart as I felt the girl's sexy, wet tongue sliding up the crack of my exposed ass.

"Holy shit!" The girl exclaimed behind me, "Is that- it tastes just like vanilla!"

Jane laughed.

"Surprise!" she said, "My little Bitch only aims to please -- and she had quite the flavourful experience earlier. I figured there might still be some lingering taste!""

I grunted as the girl returned to my ass, slipping her tongue over my unguarded hole, and eagerly tasting the remnants of my earlier excursion.

"Aauuugh-" I moaned out loud, feeling my eyes roll back into my skull as the peppy little slut dug her mouth up against my hole.

She was kissing and licking my parted ass with abandon. A stranger -- that's what we were, even if she'd pierced my tits -- was eating out my ass like she was my lover!

I was stunned at how brazen she was. Shaking on the table as she went to town between my thighs, my body began to convulse in ecstatic delight, completely giving in to the wonderful feeling of her hot mouth.

"Fuck, she's delicious..." The girl said, poking up for air just long enough to speak briefly, "This is like, the best work-break I've ever had..."

I grunted, bucking my hips against the girl's lips as they re-applied themselves over my stimulated ass hole.

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself," Jane said, catching my humiliated gaze for a moment as I writhed under Kelli's aggressive, hammering tongue, "I can tell my Bitch is loving this as well.

I was drooling onto the dirty picnic table, whimpering soft moans of arousal as I gyrated my ass back onto Kelli's lips..

She was lapping down at my cunt, licking long strokes up my dribbling clit. Every time she finished a lap, she'd give me a final peck on my ass hole.

It was divine.

From hole to hole she went, sliding her expert tongue deeper with every flick...

"Heads up, Bitch," Jane said, climbing up onto the table in front of me. She crouched down, spreading her legs over each side of the table, and lifting up her own skirt.

"Let's see some multi tasking," she said, "Put that Bitchy mouth of yours to work."

I stared up at Jane's white, soft panties. There was a small wet patch on the front. Clearly, Jane was turned on by what she was witnessing... and despite myself, I felt a pang of pleasure knowing I'd pleased my Mistress.

"Yes ma'am," I gasped, panting as I spoke, "Bitch will put her mouth to- ahhh-!"

Jane had grabbed the back of my collar, and wrenched my neck up.

"C'mon," she goaded me on, "Your mouth is for pleasure now, not for speaking! Get to work, Slut!"

She lifted my head, and wriggled forward, until I was tucked snugly in between her parted thighs.

"Lick-" Jane said, and I complied immediately.

My own tongue slipped from my lips, darting directly into Jane's divinely presented pussy.

I bucked against Kelli's mouth while I began to devour Jane's clit through the soft, silky fabric of her panties. I was suckling it in as I'd done with her fingers earlier.

"Oohh," Jane said, "That feels good -- you're really redeeming yourself from earlier, Bitch!"

I moaned into Jane's cunt, wrapping my lips around her mound and sucking her inside of my mouth.

"What- mmfph- what did she do earlier?" Kelli was asking from behind me, in between her feverish devouring of my ass and slit.

"She was a naughty girl," Jane answered, relaxing as I lovingly tended to her pussy on the table, "She was rude to coworker of ours, and she forgot what she really was -- a Bitch."

"Uhuh," Kelli answered, rather disinterested as she jammed her tongue through the tight opening of my ass, straight into me -

I shuddered, and Jane wrenched up on my collar, keeping me secure in between her legs. I felt like cumming... and could have, if I'd been allowed to. But I didn't dare let myself orgasm without permission...

"Where do you work?" Kelli asked.

No! She shouldn't be asking that!

As I suckled tenderly at Jane, I prayed that she'd remain discreet about our position at-

"Illuminate Media," Jane answered without reservation, "It's a tech company, we make-"

"Oh yeah, I know that place," Kelli answered, "I got a friend who works there. Stacy Nelson. She's a secretary."

The blood drained from my cheeks.

"No fucking way-" Jane said, and before I could respond, I felt my face pressed extra hard in between her snatch.

I couldn't breath, let alone speak. Jane gripped my collar, forcing me down while she laughed in amazement.

"Stacy Nelson is OUR receptionist!" Jane exclaimed, "You know her?! What a small world!"

I felt the blood draining from my face, even as I continued to feel myself push closer to the edge of a powerful orgasm.

"Yeah, small world for sure! She's like, one of my best friends! Do you know her boss?" Kelli asked, pulling herself excitedly out of my ass for a moment, "She works for some prissy bitch-"

"Oh, I know her well!" Jane said, "And you do too, actually!"

I couldn't take it any longer. I forced myself up -- pressing my palms hard on the table and wrenching myself from Jane's grip.

"Jane-" I begged, "I mean -- ma'am- please don't!"

Jane laughed, amazingly letting me pull myself away from her without resisting.

"This is Stacy's boss," Jane said, and I nearly collapsed off of the table, "Or at least, she used to be. Cassandra Riley."

Kelli looked like she might explode at the news.

"No way..." she said, shaking her head, "I feel like I'm way too fucking high for this right now... Stacy said her boss was some stuck up bitch..."

Jane laughed hysterically. Before I could respond, she'd grabbed me by the collar again, and tugged me back down onto the table, lined up with her cunt once more.

"She's stuck up, all right," Jane said, enjoying my shocked discomfort, "But you can train anyone if you know how to do it... and Cassy here's got one hell of an Achilles heel. She's an absolute Slut."

I moaned. Despite the shame I was feeling, I was still twitching with arousal. I could still feel Kelli's breath on my ass, and I found myself wishing she'd just plunge down in again, and eat my poor little hole till I came.

"Cassy, get your ass up!" Jane ordered me, "Get those fingers to work -- I want to show Stacy's friend how well you can edge."

Tears swelled in my eyes.

No! I couldn't!

"Please," I begged Kelli as my hands reluctantly made their way behind my exposed ass, "Please, you can't tell Stacy about this-"

Jane tugged on my collar, and I yelped.

"One more word, Bitch," she said, "And you'll be in serious trouble!"

I whimpered a pathetic cry, and forced my hands to get to work. Feeling the slick wetness of Kelli's mouth still lingering on me, I slid one finger straight into my overstimulated, waiting ass. The other hand slipped down, flicking up in between my poor cunt... and plunging into my wet hole.

"Stacy's actually the reason we're here at the mall today," Jane said, as I gasped at the feel of my own exertions, "Cassy tried to blame her for her own incompetence -- a real BITCH move. So I took her here to remind her of her place. Stacy doesn't know about any of this, of course. Not yet, anyways."

Kelli hopped up next to Jane, sitting next to her in front of me and taking a drag from the joint.

"Well -- good," she said, "Stacy's told me all about this cunt. A real stick up her ass!"

I groaned. I didn't have a stick up my ass!

I did, however, have my fingers up there right now -- and I was beginning to lose myself as I fucked my tight hole harder and harder while the two women idly watched.

"So what, Stacy's boss is like, your slave?" Kelli asked. The pink haired girl continued to bewilder me with her casual attitude towards all of this, "And Stacy doesn't even know?"