Cassy's Awakening Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NO!" I yelped, before feeling a sharp tug on my collar to shut me up.

"Quiet, Bitch!" Jane ordered me, "Shut your stupid mouth, and add a finger to each of your holes -- right now!"

"Nnuuuuhh--" I groaned. It was a tight fit, but I obeyed, forcing a third finger into my tight ass hole. My cunt was easier, slurping up my digits without resistance.

It was amazing how quickly I complied with Jane's orders, I mused. One word, and I was fucking myself silly outside, in front of a stranger, with both of my hands in each of my holes...

I closed my eyes, trying to shut out the horror of the situation.

Kelli knew Stacy. They were close friends!

Surely she would tell Stacy about me.

My secret was going to get out!

"Nah, Stacy doesn't know yet," Jane answered, "I wanted to break the Bitch in a little more before I told her."

I grunted, in humiliation and pleasure. The shock of Jane's words hit me like a truck, but I was also humping my hands now, brazenly fucking myself over the dirty picnic table.

"Stacy's got a birthday coming up!" Kelli said, "That'd be a dope present!"

Jane laughed.

"Maybe!" she said, ignoring my whimpering and whining, "But first, I gotta get her good and trained. Got any ideas? I kind of want to decorate her a bit..."

I burned in shame as I felt Kelli's hand reach down and lift my face. She inspected me while I fucked myself, treating me like some sort of doll. I panted as she held my chin above the table, and I stared up at her with pitiful, sex-crazed eyes.

"Could get her a piercing," she said, "Maybe a nice nose ring, or something on the eyebrow."

I shuddered.

No -- fucking -- way!

"Yeah, that could work," Jane said, "You got something nice and shiny you could put in? I'd like something to really remind her that she belongs to me every time she looks in a mirror."

Kelli thought to herself, staring at me with pursed lips while she pondered the humiliating notion. I kept fucking myself, even increasing my tempo as they discussed my body like some sort of inanimate object.

"Yeah," she said, "I got a few that would work real well. After what Stacy's told me about this cunt, I'd be happy to give her something good and awful!"

Jane looked elated. I couldn't believe my misfortune.

My mind was becoming overwhelmed. Between the building pressure in between my legs, and the humiliation of having my body discussed like some sort of prop, it was becoming too much to bear.

The thought of Stacy -- and the rest of my colleagues -- possibly finding out about my dirty, slutty secrets -- were too much to handle.

Before now, this had still somehow seemed in control.

Sure, Jane had practically marched me naked through the mall, and I'd been exposed to any number of strangers.

But somehow, things still felt contained! I still felt that SOMEHOW, I might be able to keep the ship upright-

"You know what would look REALLY good on this sexy body," Kelli said, glancing back to my gyrating ass, "Is a tattoo."

Jane's eyes lit up. Mine did too, but not quite in the same way.

"No-" I said suddenly, "Not that!"

Jane looked displeased.

"Another finger," she said, "Add one -- now, and keep that dummy mouth of yours SHUT!"

Fuck!

I kept staring up at her, even as I complied with her order.

"Yes- uuungh- maaa'-uuugh-am!" My hand forced yet another finger up into my gaping ass, thrusting in with the others as I grunted in response.

Oh God, I was getting stuffed full. My hands were plunging in and out of my holes with abandon, unable to stop due to Jane's orders and my own slutty need to fuck myself.

Jane smiled at my contorted, confused face, and then grabbed the back of my hair yet again.

Slowly, she guided my face forwards, setting it gently onto her panties again.

Instinctively, my mouth parted, and this time, my tongue darted out, flicking at the sides of Jane's pantie line in an attempt to slip under the silky fabric.

"I've got a new tattoo gun in the back," Kelli said, thumbing towards the sex-shop door, "Quick and easy -- whatever you want, wherever you want."

"I like that idea," Jane said, "She's got a collar now, but something more permanent would be wonderful. A constant reminder of what she is."

My tongue had found its way under Jane's panties -- and I'd pulled them to the side with a gentle nip of my teeth.

I was tasting her now, wrapping my lips around her bare cunt while she discussed decorating me like some sort of toy with Kelli.

Please, Jane -- I pleaded mentally. Please, anything but a tattoo! I couldn't have something that permanent on my body! At least a piercing was something I could bare!

"You could stick something write here," I felt Kelli's finger graze the cheek of my ass as she spoke. The pink haired slut had leaned forward, and was inspecting my ass cheek as I fucked myself on the table.

"What did you say her name was...?" Kelli asked.

"Bitch," Jane responded, "At least -- today it is."

Kelli giggled.

"Well," she said, tracing her finger around in some sort of twirling motion against my jiggling ass-cheek, "You could write that right here. Sort of like this-"

I realized what she was doing. She was writing "Bitch" on my ass cheek with her finger tip, tracing out an imaginary tattoo.

"Jane!" I said, muffled into Jane's slit, completely forgetting myself in the moment and defying protocol, "You CAN'T!"

I couldn't take it any more. My mouth was still half-clamped over Jane's clit -- but the thought of allowing this conversation to go on any longer was too much for me.

I was NOT going to allow my perfect, well-toned body to be defiled in such a permanent way!

Jane moved swiftly. She wheeled off of the picnic table, bucking my face out from in between her thighs and stepping down onto the pavement in one smooth motion.

She darted around to my back side, moving with an angry swiftness that caused me to let out a yelp of fright-

"Put your hands up, Bitch!" Jane bellowed. My fingers slid out of my cunt and ass with a sickening plop, and I forced them up quickly -- above my head -

"Wait-" I begged, a fearful look on my face as I began to plead for Jane's mercy, "I'm sorry -- I just don't want a tattoo-"

Jane didn't wait for me to finish. She grabbed my hips, and lifted me up with a powerful thrust.

I shrieked, surprised and bewildered as Jane flipped me around onto my back.

I thudded down, face up, my tits jiggling comically as my perky nipples pointed straight up through my tiny top at Kelli's admiring face.

The store clerk smiled at my predicament, excited to see my punishment in action. On my back, I was forced to stare up at her, pitifully whining and attempting to escape the inevitable debasement I was to receive.

"Bad girl!" Jane said, whipping her palm down, and smacking me across my parted pussy.

"Aiii!" I let out a shrill shriek of surprise, gasping up at Kelli's grinning face.

Jane had just spanked me -- on my cunt!

"BAD -- GIRL -" Jane said, spanking me again, and again -- each time, delivering a well-aimed smack directly onto my unguarded cunt.

I tried to snap my legs shut, but Jane was between them, and she kept them forced open.

"I told you -- no more disobedience!" She said.

I let out a sob of protest as she spanked me again. Despite the sharp pain, I felt a jolt of sexual pleasure tear through my clit. Jane was aiming her smacks precise enough to leave me trembling after every impact. My horny body was already so close to the edge, the punishment I was receiving almost pushed me over.

"Kelli, I'll take you up on your offer," Jane said, "Go fire up the gun. I'll be in a moment, and we'll pick something nice and appropriate for this disobedient Bitch!"

She smacked me again, and I almost came under the watchful gaze of the smiling store clerk.

"Awesome!" Kelli said, reaching down to give my entrapped nipples a farewell squeeze.

"Don't worry," she told me, hunching down over me until our faces were merely inches apart, "I'm a great artist -- I'll make sure you get something memorable."

She kissed me -- upside down, on the lips.

I almost came. The feel of Kelli's tongue entwined with mine sent electric jolts firing every which way inside of me.

Jane smacked my pussy again, and I was forced to squeeze my eyes shut and clench my fists in an effort not to cum.

Kelli pulled back, and hopped off the table, giving me a final wink before she turned to leave.

The sexy little minx headed inside, leaving Jane and I alone in the back area.

My cunt was practically a waterfall, gushing down over the picnic table as I fought to contain myself.

"I should send that email out right now!" Jane said, smacking me again. This time, she kept her hand on my cunt, gripping me firmly as I squirmed against her.

Oh, fuck. I was about to cum. I could barely keep myself together.

"Please, ma'am," I said, "I can't -- you can't give me a tattoo -- that's too far-"

Jane squeezed my cunt. I bit my lip.

"Nuuuughhhh please-" I moaned, bucking my hips up against her palm, "Isn't all of this enough for you?! I let a store clerk eat me out... I fucked myself in public... I'm utterly humiliated!"

"You don't tell me what I can and can not do," Jane said, slowly increasing the pressure on my snatch, "I told you -- you're my Bitch. You do as I say. I was going to settle for a nice piercing today, but since you refuse to follow your Mistress' orders and be a respectful Bitch, you're going to get a nice brand -- right on your slutty little ass!"

I opened my mouth to protest, but Jane pressed down on my cunt at the same time, and all I was able to do was gasp, and see stars.

"B. I. T. C. H." Jane spelled out the word for me, letter by letter, "In big, bright letters -- right across your disobedient, bitch ass, so that you never forget what you are!"

I closed my eyes. My poor clit was practically vibrating. I was horrified by Jane's words, but couldn't keep my mind off of my impending orgasm.

"Please-" I whimpered, barely a whisper, "I can't. I'm -- I'm NOT a bitch, Jane!"

The wind felt as if it's been sucked out of me.

I couldn't believe what I'd said, but enough was enough. I couldn't allow this -- no matter how angry Jane was going to get!

She'd taken this too far -- I'd been pushed into a corner!

"If you're not a Bitch," Jane said, "Then how do you explain this?"

She tightened her grip on my cunt, squeezing my trembling lips together, and pinching them around my throbbing clit.

"Cum." she said simply.

I let loose with a guttural, animalistic grunt.

"NnnnoooOOO-" I yelled, doubling down on my protest,"I won't -- I'm not a bitch and I'm not some slut you can command to- ttoooOOahhh-"

I was bucking my hips involuntarily as I began to cum as hard as I possibly could.

Jane held my cunt, and I came against her palm, thrusting like a crazed beast as my body exploded from a day's worth of pent up arousal.

My tightly wrapped tits jiggled and shook up at the sky as I bounced on the dirty picnic table I was thrusting into Jane's hand like a filthy whore, but I couldn't stop myself!

She'd ordered me to cum, and my body was obeying her!

"You sound like a Bitch to me!" Jane said, still holding my trembling pussy, "Now, you want to re-think your attitude, and come inside with me? We better get in there before Kelli gives Stacy a call. I don't trust that girl to keep her mouth shut for long."

I felt tears streaming down my face. My tongue lapped at my lips, in ecstasy as I began to come down from my powerful orgasm.

The orgasm. Kelli. Isabella. Stacy. The collar around my neck. The ice cream that was still sticky inside my ass -- and Jane's hand on my cunt.

It was too much.

"Cum," Jane said again, once more squeezing my trembling cunt in her palm, "Again."

"UUUgh!" I gasped. I couldn't believe it. I'd just came as hard as I ever had, but Jane's words combined with her renewed pressure against my pussy had me bucking once more.

I was cumming -- again!

I moaned, loudly and obviously up at the sky as I wriggled atop the picnic table.

"Oh -- GOD-" I cried out, my tongue slipping out of my mouth and hanging down as I panted and moaned - "Oh -- fuck!"

"You see?" Jane said, smiling at my ecstasy riddled face, "You're already becoming my obedient Pet. Stop pretending you don't love this, and stop being a BITCH for once in your life!"

"I CAN'T!" I wailed, forcing myself to channel every ounce of strength I had, and sitting up on the table, "I won't! I don't care what you do -- I'm not going to submit to you like this! I'm not a Bitch, and I don't belong to you!"

My face was red, the result of two powerful orgasms combined with a hefty helping of rage and defiance.

I had to do this, I thought. I had to do this!!!

Jane scowled.

Her hand withdrew from my cunt, leaving my parted legs open and empty.

"Cassy," she said sternly, "You know the deal. You're either mine -- or you're on your own."

"Fuck you!" I shouted, "I'd rather go down in flames than let you tattoo my ass!"

I was done. My mind had snapped.

Without thinking, my hand was flying through the air.

With a sickening smack, I slapped Jane across her pretty, smug cheek -- hard as I could.

The sting rippled through my own hand as much as it must have done to her cheek.

Jane gasped, and took a step back. She looked as shocked as I did -- both of us trying to compute what I'd just done.

"Send out your email!" I said, "Do whatever you want -- I'm done!"

I hopped off the table, shivering from the adrenaline.

"Cassy, I'm warning you!" Jane said, withdrawing her phone from her purse, "This is YOUR choice -- and it always has been! If you walk away from me right now, I'll hit send, and all your dirty secrets will be exposed for the Board of Directors to see!"

I paused for a moment, locking eyes with Jane.

My knees were still weak, trembling due to the powerful orgasms I'd just had.

"You know this is what you deserve," Jane said, her thumb hovering over her phone screen, presumably ready to send the email she'd prepared, "And what's more -- you know this is where you belong."

My eyes narrowed as I glared at her.

"You belong with me," she said, "You were never meant to be an executive. You need to submit. You need someone to dominate you, and put you where you belong. You know deep down, you crave me."

I opened my mouth.

What was I about to say?

Jane's words had an effect on me. Though they were just words, I could almost feel them gripping me... winding their way up my legs, and sliding up and around my hips...

She was was wrong.

She had to be!

I wasn't what she said -- I didn't crave her, and I didn't love this!

"You're only beginning to wake up to your new world," Jane continued, "Already I can simply tell you to cum, and you practically orgasm on the spot. Even right now... I bet you're wishing I'd bend you over... and tell you to play with yourself..."

NO! I screamed internally.

Beneath me, I could feel my pussy begin to twinge. It was responding to Jane's words. My whole body was, I realized. Even though I'd just cum, I was revving up again... provoked by Jane's soft, commanding voice.

"Imagine what you could become if you fully submitted," Jane said, "If you really let me train you into the Bitch you were always meant to be. You were never meant to be an office worker, or an executive, or a goody-two-shoes princess living in a mansion all alone. You were always meant to be my little Bitch... sleeping at the foot of my bed... or licking at my cunt like a good, obedient Pet."

I was hesitating. Why was I hesitating?!

"My cute little Pussy Masseuse..." Jane said, sighing, "I'm getting tired of playing this game with you."

I winced.

I was tired too, I thought.

My body was betraying me and my mind was breaking apart. I had to end this before I actually gave in and submitted to Jane again.

"Fuck you!" I shouted at Jane, storming past her with a furious shove, "Send the email -- get me fired -- I don't care! I'm DONE!"

I grabbed Jane's purse off of the picnic table, and tore it open angrily. I fished out my things -- my phone, my credit cards, and some other personal items. I also grabbed Jane's car keys.

"This is your choice, Cassy," Jane said, not even raising her voice to stop me.

I glared at her.

"Fuck. You." I said, "I'll never be your bitch."

Then I was off, storming out through the back break-area of the sex shop directly into the parking lot.

I found Jane's car quickly, and unlocked the door with trembling hands.

Fuck Jane, I thought, as I started the engine up.

She could walk home. What did I care?

I'd slapped her, yelled at her, and told her to fuck off. There was little more I could do to enrage her, and I figured I had nothing left to lose.

She'd send her devastating email out. At least, I was almost certain that she would. I probably would, if I was her!

My life was over -- of that, there was little doubt in my mind. My humiliation would be endless, and depending how the board reacted to my illicit deeds, I'd be fired, or worse.

The thought of jail-time for my various crimes sobered me up as I drove away from the outlet mall.

Every mile I distanced myself from Jane, my worry grew.

What had I done?! Could I really go through with this, and let my life implode?!

I considered the alternative. Could I really submit fully and completely to Jane -- forever?!

No. Jane wasn't right about me. I wasn't a Slut, or a Bitch, or a Pet -- or whatever else she was trying to convince me I was.

Twenty minutes later, as I pulled into my long drive way, I fought the urge to grab my phone.

I had to resist. If I messaged her now, in an attempt to reason or debate my way out of the disaster I'd brought upon myself, I knew I'd simply capitulate again, and end up back in her clutches.

I had to stay strong. I had to prove Jane wrong about me.

No matter the cost.

---

Hope you enjoyed ;)

Lots more to come!

~M