Cassy's Awakening Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mouth tasted stale. I wanted to gag. But my desire to please Jane was greater than my displeasure, I knew. My ass was still twitching with desire, and I found myself feeling empty without her finger inside of me.

"Let's go pay for your new collar," Jane said, enjoying my confused discomfort. Both of us were aware that I'd learned my lesson in spades. I'd been reprimanded for my insolent tone earlier, and wouldn't soon be repeating it...

So now we were back on track, ready to continue doing whatever Jane desired.

She yanked me by the hand, leading me to the counter, where the fat, balding store owner was waiting.

As promised, he'd procured a locking mechanism for the collar. It was a tiny padlock. Pink -- just like the collar itself.

But he'd also returned with a second surprise. In his hand was a brass, engraved name tag.

On it was one word : "Bitch"

There was also a leash on the counter, I noticed. A thick, sturdy, menacing leash.

"You like it?" Jane asked me. I gulped nervously, eyeing the humiliating name tag with concern. "It says "BITCH" on one side, and "PRINCESS" on the other! So we can flip it -- depending on your behaviour!"

I grimaced.

"Well, it doesn't really matter what you think," she said, "Bend over the counter, let's get it on you!"

Without even considering who might be behind me, or watching at me from around the store, I bent over the front counter, leaning forward until my tits were firmly pressed against the scratched up plastic surface.

Click!

Jane snapped the name tag around my collar first, and then followed with the lock. She clipped tiny padlock into place around the two clasp rings, and snapped it shut.

I was now a bitch, with a collar.

My mind was blank -- stunned into stupidity by my predicament.

"Perfect!" Jane said, yanking me back up into a standing position and admiring her handiwork, "You look absolutely, positively perfect."

I blushed. The collar was heavy around my neck. The name tag jingled as I moved. It was impossible to ignore, and would be the first thing anyone noticed when they looked my way.

Obviously, Jane had clipped it so that the "BITCH" engraving was facing outwards. I was, of course, still being punished for earlier.

Worst of all, my pussy twitched with every little jingle. It was as if my sordid, depraved subconscious was wired to the collar.

"Pay the man," Jane said, tossing a credit card onto the counter. I realized, much to my chagrin, that it was my card.

Jane had all of my things in her purse. It made sense that she would make me pay for this monstrosity.

I picked up the card as Carl began to ring things up.

Behind me, I felt Jane's hand snake its way up under my skirt.

"Ahh-" I let out a soft moan as her fingers slipped their way back into the crack of my parted ass. Without realizing I'd been doing it, I'd been following Jane's order to keep my legs spread open. Three inches at all times ; now I understood why Jane had wanted me to perform such a task. It gave her easy access to my ass and cunt.

"Ten dollar," Carl said, handing me the payment machine, "Plus five for custom name tag, and five for lock."

Twenty dollars.

I sighed, swiping in my card as I felt Jane's fingers exploring further up my ass crack...

A tip option popped up on the machine.

"Make sure you offer Carl a good tip," Jane said. As she spoke, her finger began to trace its way around the outside perimeter of my ass hole, "He went out of his way to engrave your name tag, and you DID make an awful mess on his floor earlier."

Carl cocked an eye, not quite understanding Jane's comment -- thank God.

"Nuugh-" I grunted, as the tip of Jane's finger poked against my ass.

I could still taste the horrible, dusty taste of the floor in my mouth... a reminder of what reluctance could mean. But it also reminded me of Jane's fingers on me -- up me -- and how much my body was craving such treatment.

I brought up the tip menu, and punched the two-dollar option.

"That's not very generous!" Jane said, and I felt her finger punch its way through my tight hole. "I might even think you're not very grateful for your Bitch collar, Slut!"

"Ahh!" I groaned, feeling her knuckle wriggle its way up my ass.

Carl grunted in amusement, a rough smile giving way to the fact that he was enjoying Jane's actions.

Of course he was, I thought! He was watching a sexy young woman get her ass fingered in front of him! I don't know what he thought he was seeing. Perhaps some depraved college initiation game?

Whatever it was, he apparently wasn't the type to look a gift horse in the mouth!

"Sorry ma'am!" I said, shaking at the knees as Jane continued to thrust her finger into my poor ass, "I'll change it- nnnuuugh---"

I changed the tip option to twenty dollars, my flustered fingers shaking as I pushed the buttons.

"Not enough," Jane said, and her finger slid up another knuckle, "Show Carl how thankful you are for your Bitch collar, Cassy. Add a zero to that tip!"

Ugh! Two hundred dollars?!

I could feel my cheeks flushing with desire. Despite the fact that the dumpy, dirty man behind the counter was ogling me, Jane's finger was halfway up my ass -- and it felt divine.

I even went so far as to stick my ass out for her -- instinctively attempting to let her plunge even deeper into my tight hole.

Trembling, I reached out to add a zero to the tip.

Fuck it -- whatever it cost to end this and get me OUT of this store!

Just as I pressed the button, however, Jane jammed her finger as deep as it could go into my ass, causing me to jolt unexpectedly in ecstasy.

"Ffffuuuu-" My mouth fell open into a pant, and as I pressed the button, I hit it TWICE.

I'd added two zeroes to the tip. Two thousand dollars.

"Perfect!" Jane said, grabbing at my ass with the rest of her hand while her finger remained thoroughly lodged inside of me, "That's more like it, Bitch!"

I grunted. She was practically fucking me in the store now, while Carl -- and God knows who else -- watched.

I had to get out of here!

Ignoring the fact that I was about to pay over two thousand dollars for a dog collar, I hastily typed in my PIN, and hit "OK".

Carl looked absolutely beside himself with happiness -- and I could hardly blame him. My mouth was hanging open, a mixture of panting and desperation as Jane continued to stimulate my eager ass.

"Receipt?" he asked.

"Naw," Jane said, sliding her finger out of my ass and wiping it on the hem of my skirt, "She won't be returning this any time soon."

And then we were off again.

Jane fastened the heavy leash to my collar, and gave me a firm, commanding tug.

She pulled me by the collar, leading me out of the store as I whimpered pathetically in utter humiliation.

"I must say, you're starting to make up for this morning," Jane said, "Anything else you feel like doing, Slut?"

I winced.

"Um..." I hesitated, nervously, "Ma'am... do you think -- uh, maybe I could... rinse my mouth out...?"

Jane laughed.

"I guess so!" She said, "But only because I don't want to have to kiss those dirty lips of yours!"

Jane yanked me across the hall.

We were in the main corridor of the mall, surrounded by shoppers. I could feel eyes burning into me -- strangers ogling me, and staring curiously at my collar and leash.

We definitely looked like some sort of BDSM couple, I thought. Jane wasn't even making an effort to hide the fact that she was yanking a collared slut through the mall.

"Well," Jane yanked my collar as we arrived at our new destination, "Here you go, Slut!"

Right!

We'd landed in front of a water fountain.

I didn't hesitate. Bending over -- keeping my knees locked and straight as I knew Jane would want, I slurped up a mouthful of cool, refreshing water -- and swished it around in my mouth.

"Pleh-" I spit it out, repeating the action again for good measure.

Jane could barely contain her giggling as I rinsed and spit, but I hardly cared. My ass would no doubt be exposed right now, and my stupid leash was tucked up in between my cleavage, leading back towards Jane -- but my only priority was washing the filthy taste from my mouth.

Mercifully, Jane let me take as long as I needed before tugging my leash and standing me up again.

"Please, ma'am," I began to speak, but Jane cut me off with a full, open mouthed kiss.

"Mmm-" I moaned into her, feeling her tongue dart out and explore my mouth.

"Mmm- Mistress-" I pulled back, pathetically pleading with my Mistress, "Please take me -- I mean, your Bitch -- home. You've made your point. I'm so humiliated! I'll never misbehave again!"

Jane laughed.

"Oh, Cassy," she cooed, "We can't leave yet! You've barely begun your re-training!"

She paused for a moment, as if remembering something important. She pulled her phone out of her purse.

"Ten minutes left," she said, "But I think I'll reset the timer now, since you've been so good."

She poked at her screen a few times, and then re-pocketed the device.

"It's reset! Thirty minutes till it sends," she reminded me -- quite needlessly, I might add, "Better keep behaving, Bitch!"

I slumped. The defeated movement caused my name tag to jangle against my collarbone.

A couple of older shoppers sneered at me and Jane as they passed by. Jane ignored them, but I had to look away in horror.

"Let's get you a treat," Jane said, snapping her fingers for me to follow her, "I forgot you haven't had lunch yet, and you've earned a little something. Plus, my little pet must be famished!"

I hurried after her, trying to close the distance as much as possible, as if it was somehow possible to hide from the world around me if I tucked close enough in behind her. At the least, I didn't want to have the leash trailing too long between us. Every shopper we passed who noticed the perverted pet-store items made my cheeks burn red.

Jane was leading me towards the food court, I could tell. Admittedly, I was hungry... but with all that was happening, I hardly needed to eat. Adrenaline alone could have kept me going for hours longer at this point.

"There you go," Jane exclaimed, waving to a store in the distance, "Ice cream -- a perfect treat for a perfect Pet!"

She was pointing across the food court to an ice cream stand in the corner, "Go order your favourite flavour. One scoop -- in a cone, and bring it back over here."

She reached up to my neck, and released the leash from my collar.

I didn't hesitate. I knew there was no point. If Jane wanted me to eat an ice cream, I'd be eating an ice cream. I'd eat a whole bucket of ice cream if it meant I could get out of here with even one shred of my dignity in tact!

Without delay, I darted through the food court, ignoring the lingering eyes of dining patrons as I brushed past them.

My tits were jiggling under my thin shirt, my collar was clanking about, and my short skirt was no doubt flicking up over my bare ass -- but I shut out the humiliation, focusing on my shameful task with the intent to compete it as quickly as possible.

I approached the counter of the ice cream shop, nervously stepping up to place my order.

There were no other patrons here, though behind me, the court was crowded.

The moment I approached the counter, a young woman who looked to be roughly my own age stepped up, wearing a stripped uniform and dorky little hat.

"Welcome to Robin's Ice Cream shop," she said apathetically before noticing me -- and my unique attire.

"Holy shit!" she smiled and covered her mouth in amusement as I approached her, "Hey Spencer, come check out this piece of work!"

Another girl appeared, a second employee, dressed in the same dorky Ice Cream outfit. She, too, immediately began to laugh.

"What the absolute fuck?!" she gasped, staring brazenly at my collar and barely-held-together shirt, "Is this some sort of prank?"

My cheeks burned.

"Um... I'd just like to order a scoop of vanilla," I said, trying to sound professional and nonchalant,"In a cone."

The girls laughed.

"She's wearing a collar!" one of them said, pointing out the obvious.

"It says BITCH!" The other observed. They were clearly a bright pair.

"One vanilla, coming up, BITCH!" The first girl said, turning away to fetch my order.

The other leaned over the counter, staring at me.

"So are you like, a whore?" she asked me, and I blushed.

"No!" I responded, indignantly, "I -- this is -- a dare!"

I remembered my earlier excuse. Surely it would hold up now!

"Uh-huh," she said, clearly disbelieving my lie, "Sure. Well, whatever you say. That'll be five bucks, Bitch -- but I'll knock a buck off if you bark for it!"

My face went white.

SHIT!

Jane hadn't given me my credit card to pay for this!

"Oh -- um-" I spun around, searching for Jane in the crowd, "Shit -- I forgot my, uh- my money-"

The other girl reappeared at the counter, a cone of vanilla ice cream in her hand, exactly as I had ordered.

"Did you just say you forgot your MONEY?" she asked, looking incredulous.

"I -- my friend has my purse-" I spun back to the pair, looking horrified, "I -- she's around here somewhere-"

"Uh-huh," the girl holding the cone sighed, "Sure she is."

"Please," I said, "Let me go find her-"

"Hell, no!" The girl snapped, "You're just going to take off, and then I'll have wasted all of this ice cream! This was funny at first, but our manager will be pissed if he finds out we wasted ice cream!"

She turned to her friend.

"Call security or something," she said.

"No!" I promised them, dreading the thought of security getting involved right now, "I swear -- I'll be right back-"

"Just give her the cone," the second girl sighed, rolling her eyes, "If she's dumb enough to forget how to pay for ice cream, she deserves a little charity."

My face lit up. Yes!

"Ugh -- maybe you're right," The cone-holding girl said, "She does look pretty stupid."

I didn't even care that they were calling me stupid, or dumb. I just wanted that ice cream cone.

"Well -- you gotta pay with something," The girl said, and my expression drooped, "Show us your tits or something. Jiggle 'em around a bit, and you can have the cone."

My mouth fell open.

"I-" I began, "I can't!"

The girl shrugged.

"Then no cone. Spencer, call security." She began to turn away, much to my utter horror.

"Wait!" I exclaimed, watching her cock her head back towards me, "I'm -- I'm sorry! Okay -- fine-"

I reached up to my shirt, grasping at the final button that held it together.

Fuck it! I had so little left to lose, what did I care if I had to show my tits to these two women! They clearly didn't care about me -- they were only fucking with me because they could.

The court was crowded behind me, but we were tucked into a corner -- offering a little bit of privacy, at least.

I snapped the single button that held my top together undone, and let my shirt spring open before the two stunned women.

"Oh, shit!" One of the girls gasped as my tits spilled out in front of them, "I was just kidding -- I didn't think you'd do it!"

The hell she didn't, I thought!

"Please," I begged, reaching up and cupping my pierced tits in my hands, "I need that cone -- please let me have it!"

I squeezed my tits together, and then let them spring apart.

Shaking my chest, I jiggled my breasts for the two girls. My collar was jangling, and my nipples looked like rocks between my hefty piercings, but I didn't care.

I wanted that cone!

"Damn!" The girl holding the cone said, "Okay, Bitch! I guess you earned this!"

She reached out and handed me the cone -- but her friend stopped her.

"Bark, too!" Her friend added, a devilish smile on her face, "We're gonna get in trouble for this later, so you gotta make it worthwhile now."

I blushed, praying nobody was watching the sordid display. The food court behind me was packed -- surely there were some eyes on me.

"Woof!" I said, my cheeks redder and redder with every second I was exposed, "Woof -- woof!"

I jiggled my naked tits again, clanging the collar as I barked for them.

The girls laughed, and the one holding the cone held it out for me again.

"What a fuckin' freak," she said, handing me my ice cream.

Yes! I took it without hesitation.

"Thank you!" I said, exasperated as I struggled to re-button my shirt with my free hand, "Oh my god -- thank you so much!"

I was ecstatic.

The girls laughed as I practically bounced away from the booth.

To hell with them, I thought! I got my cone! I won! Jane would be so pleased!

It took me a few moments to re-find Jane in the crowd. She was sitting at a table against the far wall, patiently waiting for my return.

"Got it!" I said, presenting the cone to her as if I'd just come back with an Olympic medal, "Just as you asked, ma'am!"

I felt delighted. I felt like I deserved a reward of some sort. If I was really Jane's bitch, surely I deserved a pat on the head at the least.

Jane smiled.

"I saw," she said, "That was some show you gave them."

I actually smiled.

"Thank you, ma'am!" I said, still feeling on top of the world.

What the hell was wrong with me?! All I'd done was purchase an ice cream cone, for God's sake. Was I so far gone that was actually proud of myself for shaking my tits like I had, and barking like an animal?

"Come," Jane said, standing up to lead me once again. I followed her, carrying my ice cream, unsure where we were headed. I'd thought we would be staying in the food court, but Jane led me down a small hallway that jutted out from the main mall corridor.

The hallway led to the washrooms, but we didn't go that far. Instead, Jane found a semi-private bench, just around the corner from the prying eyes of the crowded main hall.

She sat down, and motioned for me to join her, and I was happy to oblige.

"No-" she said, catching me as I tried to sit next to her, "Sit on my lap and I'll feed you your treat, Bitch!"

I groaned. I should have expected this, I thought.

I spun around, and lowered my bare ass down onto Jane's lap.

"Looks yummy," Jane said, snaking her arm around my waist, and tugging up the front of my skirt, "I guess I should have figured a basic bitch like you would order Vanilla, huh?"

I let out a soft sigh as Jane's hand twisted up the front of my skirt. She found my bare pussy quickly enough, swatting my thighs apart before cupping it completely.

I moaned in soft delight, pushing my legs wider still.

Jane knew exactly how to touch me, I thought. Her warm fingers felt godly against my soaked cunt... and I didn't even care about the fact that we were still in public.

We had a moment of privacy, and I wanted my little clit played with... so I was happy to comply with whatever Jane wanted to do right now!

"Now, let's get my little Bitch fed..." she said, and reached her free arm up around me, "Hold your treat steady. I'll scoop it into your mouth for you."

I held the cone out in front of me as instructed, and I was startled when Jane dug two of her fingers into the softening ice cream.

"Yummy..." Jane said, one hand in the ice cream and the other gyrating slowly against my naked cunt. "I bet my little Bitch is very eager for her ice cream..."

"OH God..." I moaned, pushing my legs as wide to the sides as I could manage, "Uuungh-"

Jane's fingers slipped in between my soaked labia, flicking over my clit in small, gentle circles. I spread myself as wide as I could on her lap, pushing my ass down into her thighs as she dug deeper into my twitching little hole.

I leaned back against her, feeling her ample chest press against my back as I waited for her to begin to feed me my ice cream.

"Bitch is eager for her ice cream!" I said, rather unexpectedly, as Jane's finger began to push its way up into my cunt.