All Comments on 'Casting Aspersions Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More

Torch that Councilwoman Carnes' ass real good.

wonder203wonder203about 4 years ago
As usual

I wait for every chapter you put out and they are always full of twists. I believe that a good writer can make their audience feel the emotions as if they were there and you certainly do that.

Thank you and please keep writing (faster if you can :-) )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
400 Hundred Years Ago

It looks like you are outdoing yourself on this story. There are bills to pay by some previous very loyal allies. Not enough data to make a determination on the conclusion as th IC would say and as you pointed out . Keep it coming as it loooks as though thi site is way behind on your posting.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 4 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted.

The next chapter is submitted, and hopefully will be published soon.

Also, please don't complain if there's a delay of a day or two in publishing the stories. The Literotica peeps are doing an oustanding job, and this CV situation is not easy for anyone. Enjoy the stories when they do get published.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cat

I wonder if someone would bring a cat to throw off suspicion of an intruder.

Time for the Bowser alarm.

fuzzy94fuzzy94about 4 years ago
The Typical DIVERSIONARY Pregnant Feline

Now Bowser & Buddy will catch the scent of the villain, sound the alarm, chase the bad guy, allowing IC and Iron Wolf to capture them. Bowser will more than likely adopt the pregnant feline. Of course I am only wishing and probably very wrong.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Tension certainly ratcheting up here. Any significance of the cat I wonder?

chytownchytown6 months ago

*****Good chapter. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES