Casting Couch

Story Info
Helen visits the casting couch - does she get the part?
3.5k words
4.02
7.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dirtyguys
dirtyguys
15 Followers

In the early 50's, it was a different world for attractive aspiring young actresses wanting to get into the business. Talent and looks were not enough. Instead girls had to be willing to meet movie producers on their own terms, and bend to their will. Not all the girls minded - in fact some of them enjoyed the experience. This is a fictional story about two such young girls who experienced the casting couch first hand.

Helen was an attractive brunette from the mid west. She had come to Los Angeles to try her luck in the acting world. It's not that she was unaware of what happened behind the closed doors of agencies in the town. She had ambition and the looks to make things happen for her. She wasn't interested in being involved in the seedy underworld of stripping or other roles in clubs or the prostitution scene - far from it. She wanted to make her mark as a legitimate actress. But she knew it might take some unconventional work on her part to get her foot on the ladder. Beside, let's face it - she enjoyed sex. In fact she loved it. In particular she liked cum. She couldn't explain why but since she lost her virginity she always welcomed cum into her vagina, or on her face. Particularly on her face or in her mouth. She'd acquired a liking for the salty, slippery taste of cum from the beginning. Now, at 23, she was in her prime. She had a perfect body, with medium sized pert breasts, a flat stomach and a tight little bottom which she regarded as her best feature. Her vulva was a man's dream - tight outer lips with small inner lips, a sensitive clitoris and a tight vagina which gripped penises and practically begged them to ejaculate into her.

She had an appointment with Mark, a movie producer with offices off the 405 for a movie that was scheduled to be shot in a few weeks. She dressed simply for the meeting - a silk blouse, short but loose skirt, white underwear and sandals. She kept makeup to a minimum - her skin was pale, smooth and perfect - a little lip gloss and she was good to go. She showed up a few minutes early and sat in reception. It was a simply furnished places with a few people coming and going through the office. Shortly she was ushered into Mark's office. He closed the door.

There was a desk, a book case, a nice carpet and there it was - a couch. Mark was a good looking masculine man in his early thirties. He was dressed in a shirt and brown slacks. He eyed Helen up and down - she didn't miss the cues. He sat in an easy chair across the room and had her sit on the couch and asked her if she'd had any past acting experience. Indeed this wasn't her first gig and Helen had a feeling where this was going, and what it would take to secure this role. So she played along.

"Yes, I did a scene in a movie a few weeks ago in fact," she said. "It was only a small part, but the director needed an attractive girl to pretend to give the main actor oral sex. He asked me if I would mind kneeling between his legs and they would film his face and then a long shot from behind where the audience would see me from behind with my face buried in his lap. Helen had played other scenes where her face would be seen but she decided to describe this role to Mark for good reason - she wanted to see how he'd react.

"Really" Mark replied. "That's an interesting scene - you didn't mind?" "No I really didn't Mark" she said. "All I had to do was kneel there with my face in his lap for about an hour while they filmed various parts of the scene - for pretty good money."

"So how did it go?" Mark asked. "Well..." Helen replied, "I was kneeling down and doing what I was asked, bobbing my head up and down, when I noticed his trousers in his lap was not so flat any more, I would see a distinct bulge appear. In fact there was quite a tent. I had my hands on his upper thighs and my face was touching his pants. I could feel this hardness with my lips and cheeks. The film crew couldn't see this, because my face was in the way and they were behind me."

Mark stood up with his head cocked to one side listening intently. He perched himself on the edge of the chair. "So what happened next?" he inquired. Helen could tell she had his attention.

"Well, I glanced up at him and his eyes were kind of wide and his breathing rate had increased. I slyly took my right hand and felt for his zipper, taking care that the film crew didn't see me. Slowly and quietly I pulled the zipper down, with my face still buried in his crotch. I could smell his arousal. Once the zipper was down his pants opened up and to my surprise he wasn't wearing any underpants. I could see the shaft of an erect penis right in front of my eyes. It was angled to one side but there it was - an inch from my lips, a hard shaft nestled in a bed of pubic hair. I could see the top of his testicles too."

Mark stood up and stepped a few feet towards Helen as she sat on the couch. Helen wasn't unaware of what was going through Mark's mind. His trousers showed a clear sign of his arousal - a large tent had appeared starting at his crotch and ending in a large bulge just under his belt. She lowered her head and continued to talk.

"So I stuck out my tongue and licked that exposed shaft. My face was between his zipper. I shifted my hand and hooked my finger behind the shaft and in one move, his erect penis popped out and I slipped the engorged head into my mouth. The directors were getting their money's worth. Now I was sucking off their star for real and his face and breathing reflected it."

Mark could resist no longer. He pulled his trousers open and lowered his underpants down his thighs, exposing his now erect penis and testicles to Helen, though her face was still lowered. His penis was large and fat, with a big mushroom head and veins running up the shaft. His heavy testicles hung beneath his erect penis full of sperm, ready to deliver a large load. It had been three days since Mark had last ejaculated into a young lady's vagina. He had an attractive and shy slim 18 year old blonde visit him for casting. She was wearing a sun dress which, when she stepped into his office he quickly pulled off, then he removed her bra and pulled her panties down her slim legs revealing a tight little pussy with a trace of fair pubic hair. He had led her over to the couch with his hand cupping one cheek of her boy-like bottom.

His trousers had tented outward with an erection as he walked her to the couch and she could clearly see a bulge. She knew what was going to happen to her - her friends had told her, and she knew that she was about to get fucked. Her young pussy glistened wetly at the prospect. He laid her naked body down on the couch and pulled out that penis, taking his trousers and underpants off. She opened her legs and he had laid on top of her in the missionary position. In one stroke he had pushed his fat cock head past her labia into her vagina and then his hips thrust back and forth a few times as he invaded her cunt. She moaned as he thrust his cock in and out of her body with his naked buttocks pumping up and down until he felt that familiar tingling sensation in his penis he got when fucking young girls in his office, building to orgasm. With one last push into her vagina, his penis had pulsed and his balls had emptied their load deep into her cunt. His penis spat hot cum into her tight little vagina while she wrapped her legs around his buttocks. She had felt the hot pulsing of the cum spurts inside her vagina as he blew his load from his full balls and plastered his cum all over her vagina walls.

Three days later his big balls were full of sperm again as Helen talked to him. He had a foreskin which he pulled back over the big flared ridge of his glans, exposing a tight little piss slit. He pulled his foreskin back over the flared glans and started to masturbate, easing the foreskin back and forth over the head, masturbating at Helen, just standing in front of her, listening to her words and looking down her blouse and up her skirt where he could see the inside of her pale slim thighs and lacy panties barely covering her now wet cunt.

"So I licked the head of his penis, and tasted a sweet clear fluid which was leaking freely from the opening at the top of his penis." Helen explained. "I kept bobbing my head up and down, letting my lips slide down the erect shaft of his cock. My nose was buried in his pubic hair and he was beginning to move his hips with me. I pressed down on the top of his thighs and I knew this wouldn't last much longer. His penis was straining inside my mouth and I could feel it getting harder."

Helen then raised her head. While she had been talking, Mark had stepped closer while he'd been masturbating. The flared tip of Mark's hard penis with the menacing little slit was now inches from her face. Mark's testicles had drawn up tightly against the base of his rock hard penis. Helen continued talking while looking straight at Mark's cock head. It was as if she was talking to it directly, instead of to Mark, like it had its own personality.

"So I continued sucking, running my tongue up the lower side of his penis, feeling the lower ridge of his glans with my tongue. His breathing became labored and then I felt him tense up - his buttocks rose off the chair a bit and his cock head jammed its way into my throat. Then he made a quiet grunt and I felt a pulse, pulse pulse sensation in my mouth as an enormous load of sperm dumped into my mouth. Instinctively I pulled back a bit and the cock head accidentally slipped out of my mouth over my lips. Unfortunately he wasn't done ejaculating and and an entire rope of cum shot out over my face. I felt it drape over my nose and up my forehead and into my hair. I slipped his cock back into my mouth until I had drained his balls. Then I placed his penis back into his pants and quietly zipped him up. In the meantime I swallowed...and felt the slimy sperm slide down my throat."

"But now I had to get up. I shrugged and just decided to just deal with it. I got up and walked past the film crew with evidence of his cum splattered all over my face. I walked past them with thick white cum running down my face as they stared at me with their jaws dropped. I walked into the ladies room and looked at myself in the mirror. I wiped most of the cum off my face with my index finger and lifted the front of my dress. I slipped my wet cum covered finger into my cunt and fingered myself to a wrenching orgasm with his cum now coating my clitoris and labia. What do you think of that?" she asked.

Mark felt a hot fizzing sensation in his penis. He was past the point of no return as he prepared to ejaculate. Mark pulled back on his foreskin one last time and his hips bucked forward towards Helen's face. The purple engorged flared head of his cock was right in front of Helen's eyes which widened in fear as she anticipated what was about to happen. The little piss slit was just an inch away from Helen's nose, trembling as his glans became rock hard. Helen was looking in fear right at the end of Mark's rock hard penis. Suddenly it erupted. Mark's buttocks clenched and he felt the fizzing sensation give way to a strong pulsing sensation at the base of his balls and around his anus. Cum started flying out of his penis, and splatted randomly over her beautiful clear face. Spurt after spurt shot onto her face, over her nose, on her forehead and then into her partly opened mouth. Helen could taste Mark's cum and he grunted and finished by pushing his wet cock head briefly between her lips. Helen smiled - she knew this was what was necessary to become Mark's client.

Then she got off the couch and turned around, leaning on the seat of the couch, and lifted her short skirt up so Mark could see her panties. She slipped her panties down her thighs revealing her naked bottom to Mark. She had a tight bottom with slim hips and a tight little crack between her buttocks and a gap between her slim thighs where you could make out her labia. Mark wiped his wet cock all over her buttocks, leaving a trail of cum across the naked cheeks of her buttocks. She pulled the cheeks of her bottom open so he could see her puckered tight anus. While his wet cock was still hard, he pressed the flared head of his penis against the little hole of her anus, and the sphincter gave way so that the head slipped in. Slowly he impaled his hard cock into her anus until his thighs were resting against her naked buttocks.

Helen groaned as Mark grasped her slim waist and began to fuck her anus, his testicles rhythmically slapping against her soaking wet cunt. Helen's tits swayed inside her white bra as her nipples grazed the fabric as Mark continued to fuck her in the ass. Mark was capable of multiple orgasms - his balls began to tighten again as the cum boiled ready to spurt out again, this time deep into her naked anus. Mark grunted, his hips bucked, and he slammed his hips into her buttocks. His cock pulsed another load into Helen. She felt the pulsing of the cum spurting out into her insides as Mark satisfied himself inside her anus. Mark gazed down at his pubic hair nestled right up against the crack of her buttocks with his cock impaled inside her as his balls emptied their load of hot white sperm.

Now Helen had Mark's cum dripping off her face and leaking out of her ass hole into the tight slit of her cunt. She turned around and faced Mark and lifted up her skirt so he could see her wet pussy slit, his cum stains on her blouse and his sperm running down the insides of her pale thighs.

This was too much for Mark who started masturbating again. Helen sat back on the couch and opened her legs, exposing her naked, wet cunt to Mark as he pulled his foreskin up and down over the erect shaft of his penis. Helen pulled the lips of her pussy apart, exposing the hot clitoris. Mark knelt down between her legs and looked straight at her little clitoris and masturbated while he looked straight at her cunt. Helen looked at him masturbating with his cum still dripping off her face. Mark looked straight into her eyes as he feverishly masturbated to her hot cum covered body. Soon his balls began to tighten up against the base of his cock and he felt his hips bucking, and he started making guttural feral sounds as he looked at her face. He lost control once more and sperm flew out of his erect penis and splattered forcefully all over her wet cunt lips. The tip of his glans slid between her cunt slit as his cum spat from the little piss slit out all over her pubic hair. Now she was really covered in his cum. It was all over her face, dripping over her blouse, all over her naked buttocks, down the inside of her legs, and her cunt was also smothered in his wet white hot cum.

This girl was a fucking mess at this stage. Helen shrugged and thought well she may as well take off the rest of her clothes - so she took off her blouse and undid her bra letting them drop to the floor, revealing her naked, exposed breasts and the hard nipples. She stood there completely naked in front of Mark with cum dripping all over her face and her cunt.

Mark wondered what to do next. He told Helen to just wait there a moment. He opened his door slightly and called out. Moments later two new men strolled into the office. They stepped into his office and looked at Helen's naked cum covered body.

Bulges quickly began to appear under their trousers, and she stood there completely naked with her arms on her hips looking at them. They undid their trousers, pulled their underpants down and revealed their large erect penises. For a few minutes they stood there masturbating while they looked at Helen's slim naked body while she looked them in the eyes, her legs slightly open and her hands on her hips. The men were shifting their eyes from her pubic mound to her naked tits and exposed nipples, to her face and then back to her cunt, as they masturbated to her body. One of them went round behind her and kneeled down with his face right behind her naked bottom, masturbating to her buttocks looking at the slit between her legs and her little brown tight wrinkled anus. His face was inches from the crack of her buttocks as he masturbated to her bottom, stroking his foreskin up and down over the wet hard flared head of his penis, which by now was leaking clear fluid from his piss slit. Then the other one of them told Helen to sit back on the chair and open her legs wide. She immediately complied, revealing her wet, cum covered cunt to him. He pulled his foreskin back and thrust his cock between her wet, grasping pussy lips. As he thrust his hot cock into Helen, the other guy continued masturbating furiously right in front of her face. She took his hard erect cock into her mouth with Mark's cum all over her lips and cheeks she sucked on his cock.

Soon both men started to breathe heavily and their erect cocks were ramming into Helen ready to ejaculate. One guy had now grabbed Helen's head and had shoved his cock down her throat while the other guy grabbed her naked hips and jammed his penis up her cunt so his pubic hair mashed against her clit. His naked buttocks pumped in and out between her legs. They both grunted and with groans, their hips bucked and they blew their hot loads of white cum into Helen at the same time.

Helen gagged as cum leaked out of her mouth and her cunt, spilling around her buttocks. Helen staggered to her feet, absolutely drenched in the three men's cum. It ran out of her mouth, over her tits and down her flat stomach into her cunt slit. It was smeared all over her naked bottom. Mark told her to get on her knees and the three men stood around her and started to masturbate with the head of their cocks just inches from her cum covered face. The three men pulled their foreskins up and down as Helen looked at their little slits of their penises, knowing what was going to spurt out, one more time. As each man masturbated to her naked cum covered body, she watched their testicles slowly tighten up against the base of their penises as their cock heads inched closer to her face.

As the men masturbated to her naked body, they started to breathe heavily, and their hips started bucking, and their buttocks all started clenching. All three of them pulled their foreskins back, and their penis heads jutted at her face. At the same time cum spurted out of all three penises at once. It splattered forcefully all over her face one last time as each man groaned in satisfaction.

Helen knew she had landed the part. Oh, how times have changed...

dirtyguys
dirtyguys
15 Followers