Castlevania AOS: Champions' Respite

Story Info
In Aria of Sorrow, a succubus bathes deep in the castle.
3k words
5
2.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Streti
Streti
2 Followers

The warm tingles of Virgin Mary's reinvigorating blessing still coursed in Soma's veins. He mashed a beam-firing skeleton with his majestic Balmung sword, hopped over the abomination and bashed it again, already turning on his heels as the bones clattered behind him. He approached yet again a dark passage beckoning him, similar to a countless number before it, and hopped onto the entranceway boldly.

Pleasant smells wafted into his nose, a flowery fragrance combined with a feeling of steam in the air, the smell of a bath. Indeed, he was not surprised when he came upon the bath, but what he saw he had not expected. In the water, there was a succubus. The creature was completely nude, her form womanly and lustable. It didn't look like she had noticed him, with her gaze down, and he observed from the darkness of the entrance, his eyes focusing first on her gray hair, which extended into large batlike wings behind. Where the hair ended and the wings began, it was impossible to tell.

As Soma's eyes shifted focus and went down her wet body, from breasts to stomach and lower, he noticed she didn't have hair anywhere else. His hand was firmly on the handle of the Balmung... but the succubus didn't seem dangerous. He could feel the heat in his head and the hardness in his pants, and then she raised her head, meeting his gaze, and he gulped.

"Come here," she cooed sultrily. Her eyes were determined, and there was no doubt of what she was determined of getting. Soma's head was dizzy. As if flying in a soap bubble, a thought of Mina floated into his mind, but he couldn't quite make sense of it, and the bubble burst. He was burning with lust, and without a second thought he stepped out of the shadows, let go of the Balmung and proceeded to undress. He threw the coat off behind him, and heard it clattering and clanking with the arsenal hidden in the pockets.

The impatient succubus jumped up to him and pressed herself unto him, making his clothes wet as her wet hungry lips pressed onto his neck. She wasn't very helpful in his undressing, but he didn't mind when he got his black shirt out of his pants and was instantly met with her mouth on his stomach. Off went the shirt, and back up came the temptress, her inhuman eyes and mouth dripping honey lust.

"You have a power," she whispered to him, but he didn't understand what she meant, he was just trying to unbuckle his belt and get out of his jeans with a hot wet body squirming all over him.

Their mouths were locked in a frenzied kiss, her breasts and hard nipples pressing on his chest, and off came his jeans, falling into a lump around his legs, his cock jutting hard between their bodies. Soma stepped forward and forced the temptress to back down into the bath. That just happened to put her face on level with his masculine member, and her eager mouth dived around it, surprising Soma thoroughly. She didn't suck like a pro, she sucked like something else altogether, and the young man was completely helpless as the succubus worked on him.

As the demonic lips and mouth served his need, Soma let his eyes wander around the bath room. The steaming water was pouring down from an opening near the ceiling, shaped like a Greek cross held by twin Cupids, the statues watching the bath in their angel-like innocence. Looking back at the sensual demoness, he could feel his precum trickling out, but it was nothing compared to the wetness of her mouth. And the way she handled his balls. He couldn't believe he was holding his hands on hair that turned into wings. His head swooped in an arch, to the emerald-colored plating of the side walls and the stool on the other side of the bath, on which a black cape lay.

'I need to have that,' Soma suddenly thought, looking at the cape. He just loved collecting any trinket that wasn't nailed down.

"Ohh!" he moaned.

Her tongue was running up the underside of his shaft, and then she nabbed her ballsack in her mouth by one nut and stroked his pole rapidly. Sex-happy blood was coursing through his body and his pressure was building quickly, too quickly to even stop at his breakup point, and he just climbed and climbed even though he should have been coming already, and when it happened, he just exploded, his sperm flying in proud arcs, splashing on her hair, but then she rose to meet the spewing member, and Soma's seed burst in strands on the succubus' face, all over her chest and on the round planes of her busts.

Almost reduced to shambles, Soma looked down after he had calmed, and his squinting eyes saw the beauty splattered with sperm taking him back in her mouth, sucking the rest of his seed out of his cock. Trails of cum were running, dripping and drooping down her face, and sticking nastily in her hair. Nevertheless, he wasn't going soft at all, still feeling hard and horny even in his exhaustion. Just like the luscious creature wanted.

Seeking the briefest respite in his weariness and the conflicting sensations of his body, Soma sat down. But with a hunger in her eyes, the insatiable succubus rose back up from the bath, and sat in Soma's lap, guiding his cock into her wet, bare vagina. As his manhood plunged into the depths of the succubus' hot flesh, Soma's mind flared with sexual pleasure. She kissed him, her face and mouth sloppy from his cum, and pressed her spooge-covered tits unto his chest. Then she started a not so gentle rocking, and Soma could only enjoy it, his hands resting on the full buttocks of the shedevil.

His mind simply melted in the furnace of pleasure, swimming in his red hot blood. Something about the castle. Her skin felt so good, soft and wet and hot under his fingers, the smell of the bath and still, his seed, in the air, her lusty mouth kissing him, him her, a rubber duck in the bath, his burning pole erect in the tight moist embrace of her cove. His ass on the stone slab, it was starting to feel sore. So he lifted her up with more strength he knew he had, and proceeded into the bath, thinking of taking her from behind.

The warm water welcomed his legs, but there was a splash and he was staring at another one, had she just emerged out of the clear water? Just like the gray-haired one, so curvaceous, lustable, only her hair and wings and eyes red instead of gray. Water dripping off the other succubus' naked body, she blew him a kiss and he was enchanted, proceeding directly for her with his cock pointing straight ahead.

The fresh pair of hungry lips engulfed his. "I'm Lilith."

A body pressed unto him from behind and the devil he already knew nibbled his ear. "And I'm Eve."

Soma's hands trailed Lilith's pliable frame, up her sides onto her breasts, down her stomach, and then he turned her around, bending her over the stone slab of the bath. To ease his access, Lilith spread her wings to the sides. From behind, their size was really imposing, but Soma had something other on his mind. The position put the temptress' full ass into his focus, with her anus invitingly in sight. Without much thought, Soma positioned his cockhead at her anal opening, and thrust in, and Lilith immediately wailed in pleasure like Soma had never heard before, sending shivers down his spine and intensifying his sexual intoxication. Eve climbed to the other side of Lilith and sat in front of her, her dripping pussy in the immediate range of Lilith's mouth. Eve looked at her kin with pure lust, but Soma couldn't see the look that Lilith had when she looked back up. He could see her lowering her head back for a session of clamdiving, and it fascinated Soma immeasurably, even when his hard meat was moving back and forth in Lilith's willing ass.

'Black cape? What? What?' echoed dully somewhere in the back of Soma's thoughts.

His eyes sank into Eve's piercing gaze, she was playing with her tits, pushing them together, her skin glistening, taking a finger into her mouth, starting to twitch slightly as Lilith worked her cunt relentlessly. He was getting worked too, her ass was perfectly tight and clean, these creatures were really made for sex. Soma leaned over her and extended his arm around and back to her snatch, rubbing her and then plunging two fingers into the wet folds as he thrust into her tight butt.

Eve started looking strange as her moans heightened, but Soma was too dizzy to consider anything except his immediate pleasure. He was just taking his cock out when she came, spectacularly. Her eyes flamed and her chin thrust up, a broken wail erupting out of her mouth and echoing in the room, and Soma could see she was pressing Lilith desperately into her flesh.

Suddenly, the ethereal heat pounding in his body increased tenfold, and he could feel his cock tensing abruptly, even though he was stroking it only lightly, and a sudden orgasm struck him. Intense pleasures sprung from nothing in his body, and another load spewed from his cock, long thick strands shooting out slowly but powerfully, covering Lilith with ease and having no trouble even flying over her, laying on the just spent Eve. The wonderfully agonized Soma was holding onto Lilith's waist for support as he came, while the two demon women were enjoying his cum raining on them.

Reeling, Soma felt as if his whole essence had been spent, and it could have been easy to believe that, seeing the white coating on Lilith's back, hair and ass, dripping down her sides. Her long red hair had been amply soaked with cum, and a couple of strings were trailing down her forehead. However, it didn't look like much fewer slimy strands had spilled all over Eve. White milk was dripping down from her face to full tits, already marked with cum, some trailing the curve of her left breast, and trickling down her skin.

Eve laughed a deep sultry laugh, and was followed by Lilith's lighter and higher-pitched laugh. The succubus seemed to be coming to from her orgasm, and the other shedemon climbed up to the slab, starting to lick Eve's cummy skin, but mostly focusing on smearing the substance all over. Soon, Eve's skin was glistening even more than before with the cum, and Soma could feel that his rod was already hardening again. They moved around, and Eve scooped Soma's cum from Lilith's back to smear it all over the red-haired succubus' face, mouth and tits, while taking care to put some of Soma's thick spooge into her own mouth also.

Drained of his seed, yet he was already aching for more, and the creatures were ready to provide. Eve got to him first, taking his sloppy manhood into her mouth, and Lilith followed, giving him a cummy kiss and caressing his upper body. She wrapped her leg around him, and he got the hint, lifting her to his lap and on top of his proudly standing member. With a pleasant wet noise, his cock sank into her, and they started copulating again, their wet and sweaty bodies pressed together. Meanwhile, Eve was going around them, placing kisses on their skin. She was content with that until Lilith wrapped herself tightly around Soma, their loins still moving together, and started moving her wings.

Soma felt lifting power, which did not come only from Lilith, but seemed to be taking hold of his whole body, and in a second he noticed that his legs were starting to rise up from the water. With the pair now floating, Lilith's upper body was also detaching from him, though her legs were still tightly around him. Slowly, Soma was being turned into a horizontal position, with the succubus Lilith still riding him upright, the wing extensions of her red hair flapping gently, far more gently than supporting their mass would have afforded.

He was just getting comfortable with the new situation when Eve's pussy landed on his mouth, dripping wet. Soma didn't have much choice but to breathe through his nose, inhaling her scent, and start lapping at her lips and tongue with his own.

She gave a look to Soma that seemed to be saying, "Yeah. Good boy."

He only loved it, it all felt so wonderful, she tasted good and he loved having a mouth full of pussy, and Lilith was riding him good, the threesome floating in air like the Cupids on the wall. He relished having her female flesh all over his mouth and face, her supple thighs looking and feeling so full around his face. He lapped her soft folds with hunger, and drank her juice thirstily, tasting the succubus' zesty excitement all over his tongue.

Eventually, he concentrated on her clitoris, drawing pleased sighs from the succubus. Slathering her clit in a daze, he was feeling hornier, stronger and more eager than ever. But as Soma sucked and licked the nub, eventually the succubus withdrew from his mouth, even though he would have gone longer.

Eve floated off Soma and turned to face Lilith as she kept churning his cock. The red-haired succubus looked up at the other female demoness, a curious expression on those slightly inhuman features.

'Why are they looking at each other like that? Don't they do this all the time? I wish I could, uh...' Soma wondered, losing the trail of thought.

Lilith's expression changed into a coy seductive look, and even in his haze, Soma could see what was happening. Eve pressed her dripping wet, full pussy lips onto the tender mouth of the other succubus. All the while, she steadily fucked his prick in the embrace of her folds, and the group started spinning in the air again. He was turning upright, Lilith was soon floating horizontally, lapping her eagerly. Eve's nether lips and Lilith's ravenous tongue was like an axis around which she was rotating around. All the spinning and rotating was making Soma dizzy, and he found that he was now supposed to be doing the moving. He didn't know how it was possible with his feet floating up in the air, but he managed to give some thrust, and Lilith moved her pelvis back against him.

Eve really enjoyed what Lilith's mouth was doing to her, moaning and closing her eyes again and again, which gave the impression of two dark stars twinkling amidst the shine of her beautiful face. He felt like he could have fucked them for all eternity, there seemed to be no end in sight for neither his bliss nor his stamina, and he was already starting to see and feel the signs he was about to make Lilith come.

'But...'

She was a beautiful as a woman could ever be, her face and body flushed, and the look in her eyes must have been hazy lust and temporary love, the wetness of her cove and the ripples of her stomach were witness to that. Then she came, and for some reason, Soma's head twitched forcefully, while the succubus arched her back in the air and clasped Soma into her with her legs and the pulsating squeezes of her vaginal muscles, Eve's folds still over her lips, muffling her sounds. Soma's lust enflamed, and his eyes met Eve's, flashing somehow in pace with his heart, his feelings, and he felt himself separated from Lilith's dripping cavern, his cock resting at her bare mound. Eve tensed, and sprang free from Lilith's mouth, taking a hand to her pussy to frig herself as if possessed. Almost instantly, she started squirting copiously, covering Lilith's face with her pussy juice, and somehow that triggered Soma as well, who went into a mindblowing orgasm.

One with everything, Soma felt like he would burst out of the limits of his body, his whole frame arched in the air. There was only point on his body which seemed strong enough, ejaculating his seed in long archs into the air, covering Lilith's body together with Eve, squirting her female fluids all over the other succubus. It was ecstasy and anguish at the same time, and felt like he was being drained empty, his mind wracked by a jolt perhaps too hard.

Her naked body spent and floating between them, the red-haired succubus was getting a very wet shower. Human cum and succubus squirt were mixing all over her body, her skin a cummy mess here and lewdly wet there as Soma and Eve came over her. Random strands of jizz splattered on her thighs, and splotches of sticky seed were all over her ample chest. Her heaving busts were plastered with semen glazing, and the red of her nipples accentuated the white spew.

Eve's squirting orgasm was almost as unstoppable as Soma's. The succubus frigged herself in a frenzy and sprayed her pussy fluids all over Lilith's upper body, mostly in and around her mouth, but the clear female squirt was also trailing down her cheeks and neck, and splashing on Lilith's full tits and slightly round stomach. It was a raunchy display of male and female sexual release on her wettened and glistening skin, with white highlights of Soma's thick spooge.

But as her orgasm ended, even Eve's control of the physical world lapsed, and suddenly Soma felt himself falling, even though he didn't care. With a splash, they dropped into the bath, and Soma's head thudded softly on the floor of the bath.

'What?'

Soma saw the water above him, and bolted up. He was feeling hollow and exhausted, tired and soulless. His spirit seemed empty, and seeing the two succubi writhing in the water, realization struck. He jumped over them, nabbed the black cloak and jumped back again, scrambling for his gear. Grasping his belongings and running naked out of the bath, Soma never looked back, jumping over the beam skeleton, making his way back to Virgin Mary.

Streti
Streti
2 Followers