Casus Belli Ch. 03: Road to Ruin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sounded uncertain, "I won't be able to see your face, I don't want to suffocate you..."

She chuckled softly, "Don't worry, if I think I'm going to die from something other than pleasure I'll have your balls close by to get your attention... I'll pull you back by them if I start running out of air." And with that she opened wide and took him inside her mouth again. He groaned, and then his hips moved down and forward, pushing the head along her tongue, deep inside her mouth. She watched his balls close, and then he hit the back of her throat, and she gagged loudly. He pulled back immediately, and she grabbed his balls with one hand, stopping him before he pulled all the way out.

"Are you okay," his voice sounded concerned.

She had her mouth full of cockhead, but her fingers held his scrotum, so she simply pulled him back towards her face. He pushed slowly in, and she gagged again, but as he tried to move back she held him inside by his balls. She swallowed frantically, and down her throat he went. She guided him in and out by his balls a couple of times, matching her breathing with his strokes. He moaned loudly every time she took him inside, and it felt so good, pleasuring him this way. She let go of his balls and reached up with both hands, grabbing his hips.

He slowly fucked her mouth, but his balls stopped short of her nose, as she hadn't been able to guide him in deeper while holding them. As he pushed inside again she waited for him to stop his inward stroke, and then she tightened her grip on his hips and pulled him closer, until her nose was buried tight against his scrotum, and the root of his cock was pressing against her chin. His taste, and his scent, were everywhere, and she moaned loud around the buried cock. She guided him like this for a couple more strokes, and then she let go, and concentrated on the feeling of his cock stretching her throat.

He stopped for a moment at the end of every outgoing stroke, and she used the short pause to breathe through her nose, and to reward him by licking the sensitive pre-cum oozing head. And then, once he was comfortable in his rhythm, she felt his hot breath on her aching pussy. His tongue delved inside her wet opening, and then it slid up between her slick labia towards her still throbbing clit, but this time he didn't stop short. He sucked her exposed little pleasure knob into his mouth, and then his tongue did all kinds of unspeakable things to it; she wailed around his cock as pleasure surged up her spine. He matched the movement of his tongue to that of his cock, reaching her center of pleasure at the end of every upward stroke, and sucking and nibbling at her little knob every time she lapped at his big one.

It didn't take long for the small waves of pleasure to build into a massive cresting wave, and she screamed around his stroking cock as she came. He let go of her clit, and she felt him suck her entire juice squirting pussy inside his hot mouth as he buried his cock up to his balls inside hers. The feeling was incredible, and then it slowly abated, and he renewed the fucking he was giving her. Same rhythm, same technique, and soon she was cumming again, wailing around his cock again. This time however, he didn't let go of her clit, but kept driving her on.

Her orgasm deepened while she felt him speed up, and then his cock started to swell. Her brain exploded, and so did his balls. She could feel them shudder as his scrotum contracted against her nose and she screamed her pleasure around his swollen pulsing cock as she felt a hot glob of semen shoot straight down her stretched throat. He rose and his second ejaculation filled her mouth, before his cock pushed it down her wide open gullet. And all the time his lips were torturing her clit. Her thighs had closed around his head, and were crushing him, but she had no control. And neither had he, she realized, as he slammed his squirting cock down her throat once more.

Running out of seed was what finally stopped him, and she gasped for air as he rose from her throat, but he didn't stop abusing her clit. She howled with pleasure, and he silenced her with his softening cock. Her thighs let go of his head as the pleasure simply became too much, and she felt his hands forcing her wide open as he let go of her clit and sucked her squirting pussy inside his mouth again, his tongue lapping at her sensitive opening. She shook, arching rhythmically beneath him, and then, finally, he let go. The lips left her burning core, and the softened cock slipped out of her gasping mouth. She coughed, and then she felt what had to be sperm drip from her nose.

***

The next thing Cassandra noticed was hands coming down next to her shoulders, and a concerned face hovering above hers, "Fuck, that was intense, are you okay?"

She reached up and pulled his face down to hers, and then she kissed him like there was no tomorrow. He answered the kiss and their tongues danced for an eternity, until they both ran out of breath. She gasped for air, and so did he. "That was incredible," he blurted out, and then, "Didn't I hurt you?

She shook her head, "Yes..., I mean no... When I let go of you, I was cumming so hard it hurt. But you not letting off, I felt so owned by you, and it felt so good at the same time."

He blushed, "Owned by me?"

She nodded slowly, "Yes, and it felt incredible." He frowned, and she swallowed, "I'm the Kangess now, and everyone has to bow for me, you included." She smiled softly, "It felt good having my man control me for a change... I loved being beneath you, with you deciding how fast and deep to take me." She smiled softly, "After I stopped controlling you that is."

He kissed her lips, "I didn't know how deep I could go without hurting you..."

She kissed him back, "I know, and please don't think your concern isn't appreciated. But after we are married, after you have deflowered me, finally, I want you to take your pleasure with me as you see fit. Once I have been 'broken in', I want you to decide what happens in the bedchamber. How often we do it, when we do it, the position you'll take me in. I want you to be the Kang inside the bedchamber..."

Brando lowered himself on his side next to her, his eyes locked with hers, and he smiled softly, "Alright, I get it. You don't want me to turn into a Kangess' lap-dog."

She nodded, "Exactly, I want a man in my bedchamber. Someone who demands respect, and acts if he doesn't get it." He reached out and hugged her close, their cheeks touched as she melted into him, "It was incredible Brando. It was the best sex I ever had," she whispered in his ear while he gently caressed her.

"That goes for me too Cassy. None of those 'ladies' I have been with before I met you ever gave me pleasure even close to what you gave me tonight, thank you my love," he whispered back.

He lifted his head and put his lips on hers, and then they kissed once again. It was a long kiss, and a very loving one. When their lips finally parted again she placed her cheek against his again, "This was the first time you really fucked me," she whispered into his ear, "The first time any man fucked me. It doesn't matter it was just my throat, I'll never forget it." They were naked on top the covers, and with the frenzied lovemaking over she started to feel cold. "I'm getting cold..." she informed him.

He smiled, and then he guided her beneath the covers. When they were both beneath them she turned in the arms that were holding her. He pulled her back against him, spooning her, and the warmth of his body engulfed her. She felt her muscles relax and moaned softly in his embrace. "Sleep well, my love," he whispered into her ear, curling himself protectively around her. She moaned softly in response, she was already halfway to dreamland. Cassandra indeed slept well that night.

***To be Continued***

Copyright (c) 2021 Banbeck, All Rights Reserved.

This work may not be published whether for fee or free without this copyright.