Casus Belli Ch. 10: The Pack's Harem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Voices in the private hallway drew everyone's attention, then the doors opened and Denora and the girls came in, immediately followed by Yakha and Durgat. The girls were carrying bottles of wine, but Yakha was carrying a small keg beneath his arm, and Durgat was carrying a larger keg marked 'Boganon' with both hands. While the girls put the bottles down on the large dining table, Yakha placed the two frames he was carrying beneath his other arm on the low tables, and then he put down the small keg on the smallest one. Once he had put it down the markings on it became visible: it turned out to be Kurgun Fireborg.

Durgat then put the ale keg down on the other frame, by which time the girls had offloaded their bottles, and were heading for the couches. The girls already on the couches disentangled themselves from the males, and sat up. "Please, don't get uncomfortable on our accord," Denora remarked with a chuckle. The three girls whom it concerned blushed, and then, with a guilty look on their faces, they snuggled up against the males again. Yakha sat down on the couch next to Kurgan, and then he made this beckoning sign at Polly, before patting his lap. Polly blushed, but she still moved over to him, and then sat down sideways on his lap as requested.

Yakha put his arms around the petite blonde, and hugged her, while Durgat led Moiga towards the opposite couch, and pulled her onto his lap as he sat himself down next to Kasho. This left Denora, who moved over to where Batul was sitting. The big orc looked embarrassed as she sat down next to him. Denora reached out with her left hand, and the tips of her fingers traced the ugly scar on his face. "I have a scar too," she whispered, "but mine is on the inside." The big orc blinked, and then he reached out to her, and pulled her close against him. Cassandra had been observing it all, and as the girls seemed able to cope with the situation she started to feel a little better about it.

Bashuk was caressing her back. "They're going to be okay," he whispered into her ear, indicating he had guessed her thoughts. She slowly nodded, expecting for him to set things in motion regarding the 'ceremony' now, but he didn't. They just sat for a while, and watched the girls getting ever more at ease with the males. Denora finally broke the silence that had fallen. "Would you like something to drink?" she asked Batul. The big orc nodded. "Beer?" she asked next. That got her a big smile. She rose slowly, and then checked with the rest of the group, "Anyone else fancy something to drink?" More nodding and smiling resulted. "Beer for all you males?" she asked next.

Polly slipped from Yakha's lap as the males confirmed beer would be fine with them, and then Moiga followed suit. Cassandra watched Denora starting to fill mugs with dark Boganon ale from the keg, which Moiga and Polly then served to the males. When Moiga appeared with a mug in front of Bashuk the pretty brunette hesitated. The Warlord just grinned in response, and then he reached out and took the mug from her. Denora, in the meantime, had opened one of the bottles, but going by the heavy glasses she was filling it wasn't, as Cassandra had presumed earlier, wine she was pouring. Lorasian brandy! The girls were going for some liquid courage it seemed...

Moiga served Syldan a glass, and then Polly turned up in front of her with one, looking at Bashuk pleadingly. The huge orc frowned, and then he sighed and nodded. Cassandra accepted the glass gingerly, and then she looked up at Bashuk, who smiled softly at her. "You have had a tough day, and it isn't over yet," he said, "just don't get used to being spoiled like this." She swallowed, wondering what he could have in store for her requiring some liquid courage, and felt her sphincter tightening. As she sipped at her brandy the males took big gulps of their beer and by the time she had emptied her glass the males were already on their third mug.

The Ceremony

Once the girls had all put down their empty glasses Bashuk addressed them, "Time for tonight's ceremony ladies..." The ladies in question looked anxious. "We start with the most important part," Bashuk continued, "you get up in order of seniority, and then you face us all and swear your fealty to Bashuk's pack and to the Nigawan orc tribe. Realize though that this oath you take is a serious one, and that breaking it is punished very harshly."

Denora rose slowly, and then she moved to a position opposite from where Cassandra was sitting, from where she could face all the males. "I swear fealty to Bashuk's pack," she said softly, "and to the Nigawan orc tribe." Her eyes then locked with Bashuk's, and she looked at him questioningly. The huge orc nodded, looking pleased, and Denora returned to her place next to Batul. Once she was seated again Moiga got up from Durgat's lap, moved in front of everyone, and repeated the simple oath Denora had just taken. Cassandra watched her former maidens get up one after the other, until they had all sworn their fealty.

Once Polly had returned to Yakha's lap Bashuk smiled at Denora. "Now we come to the fun part...," he said. The auburn haired beauty swallowed, and Bashuk gave Cassandra a little push, to indicate she had to get off his lap. As she slid off he pointed at the spot next to the chair, "Remove your clothing, and then kneel there." She blushed as she got out of the cardigan, slipped off her leg warmers, and then took the position of the pleasure slave, as ordered, entirely naked once more. Bashuk got up, and walked over to where Denora was sitting. He gestured at the girl to get up, and after she complied he started undressing her. "Those new outfits you're going to get are going to be a huge improvement," the huge orc chuckled while struggling with the laces of her dress.

The auburn haired beauty was blushing as her pack's leader helped her out of her clothes. "We're going to have sex now," Bashuk said softly, "but you determine how." Denora nodded, and once she was entirely naked she started moving towards the mattresses. "Not yet," Bashuk stopped her with a chuckle, "You'll first have to assist me with undressing too." Denora's face turned even redder while she helped Bashuk out of his clothes. Cassandra had seen the huge Warlord entirely naked before of course, but the girls hadn't, and they were visibly impressed by his physique. Once Bashuk was naked too Denora moved towards the mattresses again, and then she turned and asked if she should get down on all fours for him.

The huge orc smiled, "That's up to you girl, any position you like." Denora knelt down on top of the mattresses, shuffled towards their center, and then lay down on her back, keeping her legs closed. Bashuk followed her, dropped down next to her, and then he lifted himself on one elbow. His free hand caressed her face, and then her firm breasts. The girl whimpered softly as the tips of his fingers circled one of her hardening nipples, and then moved down across her taut belly, towards the top of her pussy. They swirled through her neatly manicured patch of auburn pubic hair, and then they probed the top of her slit. Denora gasped, and her expression got tense. "Open up for me," Bashuk whispered, "let me finger your cunt, get you ready for me."

The girl blushed fiercely. "Could you please call it a pussy?" she asked, "cunt sounds so derogatory..."

Bashuk chuckled, and then his expression softened, "With us orcs cunt is a common word for the female genitalia," he said, "nothing derogatory is meant by it." He smiled down at her, "Let me finger your pussy then..., beautiful girl..." Denora swallowed, and then her legs parted, and it didn't take long before her soft moaning filled the room, as Bashuk gently massaged her clit. Her legs spread further in response, and he moved, positioning himself cross-legged between them. He reached out, slid his arms beneath her thighs, and let his hands close on her hips, and then he lifted her lower body effortlessly towards his face.

Denora yelped in surprise, and ended up resting on just her head and shoulders, with her shapely legs draped over his arms, and her spread labia glistening wetly in the warm light. Bashuk's head dropped a little, and then his tongue came out, and he licked her exposed slit from bottom to top. The tip of his tongue circled her clit, and then it pushed up from beneath it, pushing the small hood out of the way, and baring her glistening little red knob. Denora moaned loudly as the thick and agile tongue went to work on her pleasure button, her attention now fixed on the orcish face between her trembling legs. Bashuk lapped away for a minute or so, and the girl's hips started to twist, and then he traced the tip down along her slit, and let it slip inside her opening.

***

A shudder passed through Denora as he moved his lips down onto her labia, pushing his long thick tongue all the way inside her in the process. She started to moan as he fucked her with it, and then he slid out again, and looked up at her face. Denora's hazel eyes were wide open. "You get wet easily," he commented, "and you taste nice." The girl swallowed, but she said nothing. "Do you think you're ready for me now?" Bashuk asked. Denora swallowed again, and then she slowly nodded, while her face turned anxious. "Don't worry," the huge orc said, "I'll be careful. This is for your pleasure, remember?"

Denora still looked uncertain as he lowered her butt onto the mattresses again, before leaning forward, his legs unfolding, and positioning himself above her. He then looked to his side, to where Syldan was sitting next to Kurgan. "Could you undress him please?" he said to the blushing virgin, "he's going to be next." Syldan just nodded, and then her nimble fingers started loosening the straps of Kurgan's tunic. Bashuk returned his attention to Denora, "I'm hard for you," he said, "would you like to guide my cock inside, yourself?" The auburn haired girl nodded once more, and then she reached down, and gasped as her fingers met his shaft, and failed to close around it.

"You're so big...," she whimpered softly, "I'm afraid you're too big for me..."

Bashuk was leaning over her on his elbows now, reached out with one hand, and caressed her face. "Don't worry, just make sure you get the head nicely wet, and everything will be alright." Denora rubbed the fat head up and down between her dripping wet labia, as instructed, and then, once it was gleaming wetly with her juices, she placed it against her opening. Bashuk didn't dawdle, and started to push inside immediately. Denora groaned loudly as her labia started to stretch around him. He gave little pushes, her groaning became soft wailing, and then he slipped inside her.

"You're in!" Denora exclaimed, sounding relieved, as the huge orc stopped moving, to give her a moment to adapt to his size. Bashuk was studying her face, and as her expression relaxed he started pushing again. The girl groaned anew as a couple of inches of his huge cock disappeared between her stretching labia. He then moved back, and pushed in again, going a little deeper. "Oh fuck..."the auburn haired girl groaned as he slowly impaled her. Cassandra watched her former senior maiden accept her master's cock, and then, when he was about two thirds inside her, Denora suddenly yelped. Bashuk pulled back a little, and shushed her, and then he slowly started to fuck her, not going deeper anymore.

Within minutes Denora was writhing on his thick shaft, moaning lustfully as she became even wetter, and then Bashuk did start to go deeper again. This time she didn't yelp as he slowly worked himself fully inside her, until his huge balls were finally pressing between her round buttocks. He stopped once more, and after a moment Denora produced a loud lascivious moan, and Cassandra knew exactly what the girl was feeling. "Oh gods," Denora groaned, "Oh fucking gods..." Bashuk's face came down, and he nuzzled the girls auburn hair, before softly kissing her glowing cheeks, and then he pulled all the way back and started fucking her in earnest. Denora's legs closed around his waist as he rode her slowly, and Cassandra, to her surprise, felt aroused by the spectacle.

She couldn't help a soft frustrated moan from escaping her, and then she blushed fiercely as Bashuk glanced at her. He immediately refocused on Denora beneath him though, who soon started to buck and wail as a huge orgasm claimed her. Bashuk came to a stop, his cock buried deep inside her convulsing pussy, and let the wailing girl come down slowly, until she was trembling and whimpering beneath him, her wide eyes locked onto his smiling face in her post-orgasmic bliss. The huge orc lowered his head again, and kissed her on top of her nose, "I told you it would be good, didn't I?" he said. Denora just nodded, and then she moaned once more as Bashuk slowly pulled out of her.

***

Denora's legs dropped down on top the mattress, the Warlord rose from between them, and then he looked to where Moiga was sitting. He made a come hither gesture at her, and the dark haired beauty slipped from Durgat's lap, blushing shyly. Opposite from her Syldan was undoing Kurgan's breeches, the last item of clothing the big orc was wearing, and the caramel skinned girl blushed too as the opening breeches unveiled Kurgan's big half-hard cock. "Why don't you get me ready for Denora?" he said, and Syldan blushed even fiercer as she reached out hesitatingly, and then started to gently masturbate him. Bashuk had gotten up, moved over to Moiga, and started undressing the girl.

Kurgan was fully hard before Moiga was naked, and he moved on top of the mattresses, before lowering himself between Denora's still spread thighs. He kissed her erect nipples, and then her face, before placing his cockhead between her dripping wet labia and simply sinking himself inside her. Denora groaned lustfully as a second orc cock stretched her tight pussy, going balls deep inside her. Kurgan slowly started to fuck her, and as he did Bashuk led a now naked Moiga onto the mattresses. The dark haired girl looked anxious, and Bashuk lifted her face towards him by her chin, "Would you like me to lay down on my back?" he asked, "so you'll be in control?"

Moiga nodded, looking relieved, and the huge orc got down on his back, after which the dark-haired girl straddled his waist. She moved her hips back a little and started rubbing her pussy along the length of his huge erection, still gleaming wetly with Denora's cum. Bashuk looked towards where Leavy was leaning into Kasho, "Could you please undress him," he asked the platinum blonde. Leavy righted herself, reached out towards Kasho, and started undoing his tunic in response. Bashuk returned his attention to Moiga, placed his hands on her slender waist, and effortlessly lifted her from his lower body. Moiga squealed in surprise, and then he brought her down again, straddling his face, and she moaned loudly as he started licking her.

Cassandra was observing the developing orgy, because that was what it was, and scolded herself as she noticed her nipples had hardened, and not from the cold. With Kurgan's entire length plowing her, Denora was moaning loudly again, and when Moiga's hips started to twist, Bashuk lifted her up and placed her back on his waist again. Moiga's face was glowing; she reached down between her legs and positioned Bashuk's fat cockhead against her dripping wet opening, moaning loudly as she slid the tip up and down between the wet glistening labia. Once the fat cockhead was covered in both her and Denora's juices, she placed it against her opening again, and started pushing against it, groaning loudly as her labia stretched around it.

"Fuck it's big!" Moiga exclaimed, her thighs trembling, as she struggled to get the thickest part of the fat head past her opening.

Bashuk put his hands on her hips, and Moiga whimpered when he pulled her down on him, making the head slip inside, after which he just held her in position to give her time to adapt. After a moment Moiga's face relaxed. "You alright now?" the huge orc asked. The girl nodded. He let go of her hips, and she started to move gingerly. Up and down she went, twisting her hips, working herself down on the huge greenish-brown shaft slowly. Bashuk groaned as she impaled herself on him, the thick veins on his massive pole making her stretched labia ripple, and then, with about two thirds of him inside her, she stopped. "I'm full," she moaned, sounding almost disappointed.

Bashuk smiled, "No, you're not, you just need some more stretching." Moiga lifted herself a little, and then she started fucking the huge orc, with short strokes. He reached up as she rode him, and cupped her breasts with his big hands, rolling the swollen nipples between his fingers. "You have beautiful tits," he told the slowly moving girl, and then, in reaction to her unconvinced expression, he chuckled. "It's not all about size Moiga, they're nicely shaped, firm to the touch, and they fill my big hands perfectly." Cassandra couldn't help her eyes from dropping down to her own, larger, breasts, wondering if this meant her master found hers too big.

"Don't worry girl," Bashuk's voice sounded amused, "I was understating when I told you that you had nice tits." It took Cassandra a moment to realize her master was talking to her, and when she did she felt reassured.

***

Moiga yelped, and then she sank slowly all the way down Bashuk's pole, until his large balls were touching her round butt cheeks. "Ooh..., ooh.., ooh..," she moaned, her voice trembling. Bashuk's hands slipped down along her sides, his hands slipped beneath her thighs, and then he slowly lifted them. Moiga's knees came up from the mattress, and she groaned with lust as her full weight shifted to where she was joined with Bashuk, and his huge cock penetrated her to the hilt. The orc Warlord manipulated her thighs, making her grind onto him, and her body trembled while her groaning became louder; she was clearly close already.

Bashuk then slowly lifted her, and Cassandra could see the girl's wet labia cling to the retreating pole. He stopped when only the head was still inside her, "Ready?" he then asked softly. Moiga looked down at him wide eyed, her chest heaving, and then she nodded. He relaxed his arm muscles, just guiding her as her own weight forced her down the massive shaft. Moiga howled, her butt slammed down on his hips, and then she came, screaming. Bashuk had let go of her thighs, and was holding her up by her breasts now, caressing the firm globes, while her hips twisted, and her body shook. Screaming turned to wailing as the orgasm kept consuming the dark haired beauty, and then Denora joined the wailing as she came again, on Kurgan's fat cock this time, with her legs desperately pulling the big orc against her.

The two orcs stopped moving, and let both girls come down slowly, with Bashuk gently lowering a shaking Moiga onto his chest. Once the girls had stilled, both orcs pulled their cocks out of their sopping pussies. Bashuk guided Moiga onto the mattress beside him, her face elated, and when he got up Kasho moved on top of the mattress, towards where Denora was laying spread-eagled. The auburn haired girl's spread knees moved up as a third naked orc knelt between them. "Oh gods," she moaned, "and there's still four more..."

Kasho leaned over her, and pecked her on the nose, "There's no hurry," he said smiling, "just say so if you need a breather." Denora just nodded, and Kasho lowered himself onto his left side next to her, after which his right hand started caressing her breasts.

Behind Kasho's back Vala rose as Bashuk stopped in front of her. The redhead's cheeks were glowing, and the Warlord cupped her chin with one of his big hands. "Your turn," he said softly, "are you ready for it?" Vala swallowed, and then a loud moan distracted the redhead, and her eyes moved to where Moiga's feet were lifting from the mattress as Kurgan's fat cock disappeared slowly inside her pussy.