Casus Belli Ch. 10: The Pack's Harem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The virgins were held side to side, and then Durgat and Batul joined in, with the former sliding his arms beneath Polly from the side, and the latter doing the same with Syldan opposite him. They were now encircled by kneeling orc males, and well supported from all sides, and then the pleasuring really started. Tongues swirled around their swelling clits, pushing the little hoods hiding them out of the way, and started licking at their core. More tongues came out to play with their nipples, and both girls moaned and writhed in the orcs' strong hands as pleasure blossomed between their thighs, inflamed their bellies, and then crawled up their spines.

Syldan came first, but Polly wasn't far behind, and once they had come down again the orcs moved them clockwise, and two new tongues started teasing their sensitive swollen clits. Polly's right hand found Syldan's, and they grabbed on to each other as they became the center of an orgasm carousel. Bashuk was the second orc to make Syldan wail with pleasure, and the fifth one to do so with Polly, after which he gestured at Bolar, who was cuddling with Leavy. The youngest one of the orcs got up and took his place, and then the carousel continued while Bashuk returned to his chair, his face covered in both Syldan's and Polly's juices.

Cassandra looked up at her master hopefully, and sighed in relief as he gestured at her, and then pointed down at his lap. She got up from her knees, but as she moved to sit down on his lap as usual he stopped her. "On your knees," he said, "facing me." His cock was erect, tasting both Syldan and Polly clearly hadn't left him unperturbed. Cassandra straddled him, wondering if he was going to lube her ass now, and take her like this, but he had said she would get her anal virginity plucked on the mattresses, hadn't he? Bashuk smiled at her, and then he pointed up at his face, and she swallowed hard as she realized what her next task was going to be.

***

"What's the matter," Bashuk chuckled, "you have done this before, haven't you." Cassandra blushed, she had indeed, but that had been her own juice, and not... The huge Warlord smiled softly, "It's from two girls you love," he said, "and who love you as much as you love them." He was right, and she felt shame, so shuffled forward, placing her hands on his broad shoulders, and started licking his face, cleaning it with her tongue. Bashuk's hands closed on her hips, and then they moved on top of her buttocks, and gently started to knead them. Her breasts were touching his muscular chest, and she could feel his thick shaft push against her slick labia.

Cassandra heard Syldan and Polly moan and wail behind her, as the males ravaged their virgin bodies with their strong prehensile tongues. The sounds made her start undulating her hips, sliding her wet slit along Bashuk's thick shaft, and rubbing her nipples against his tattooed chest. It didn't take long to get Bashuk's face spotless again, and while doing so she tasted two slightly different flavors. It added to her arousal, and she leaned into Bashuk, nuzzling the nape of his neck, while increasing the pressure on her nipples and slit. "Eager, aren't we?" Bashuk said while his hands extended their attention to include the back of her thighs, and then "they taste nice, don't you think?"

The former Kangess felt herself blush, and she moaned softly, before answering. "Yes, they do taste nice..., and yes, your prize is eager indeed," she whispered into her master's ear.

"Don't despair, once those last two pack girls have been properly satisfied, which isn't going to take much longer I think, the six of them are going to drain six pairs of orc balls," her master said, "and once that's out of the way it's going to be you and me on those mattresses. You're not just going to get your guest-hole deflowered, you're going to get your breeding-hole pumped full of orc semen once more too, just to make sure."

After her experience with anal sex that afternoon, her coming deflowering aroused her as much as it scared her, but getting bred by a male she didn't love, an orc even, was still a feared and unwanted proposition to her. She couldn't stop humping him though, she was simply too aroused by everything that had happened already that evening. Behind her Polly came once more, wailing loudly, to rub it in some more. It doesn't matter anyway, she thought, he's probably knocked you up already. Cassandra felt this strong burning desire to feel his huge cock inside her again, to feel the pleasure again, the pleasure she was by now pretty sure only a fat orc cock could deliver.

She stopped moving, and whimpered when, after a moment, the burning desire got buried beneath a mountain of shame. It hasn't even been half a day yet, she thought, and you've already succumbed to your most basal desires, you slut. Worse even, the only thing you truly loathe about it all is having to provide him with the offspring you owe him.

Behind her Syldan came, producing a soft wail filled with nothing but pleasure, and then Bashuk pulled her close against him. "Relax," he whispered, "everything is going to be okay. I'm going to be as gentle as can be." His cock had softened after she stopped moving, instant proof of his sincerity, and she felt anger, because of how impossible he made it for her to hate him, and then she melted into him, as even more shame washed over her. Bashuk caressed her, and then he lifted her up and put her down sideways on his lap again. Cassandra snuggled up against him, closed her eyes, and listened to Syldan and Polly's pleasure duet.

The two virgins had clearly lost any inhibitions they might have had, and it pleased her to hear how the males were spoiling them. It made her think of her and Brando, and how they had pleasured each other with nothing but their hands and mouths. Brando was really your first, she thought, no matter he never actually stuck his cock up your pussy. She remembered the time she had taken him down her throat, while he had licked her slit. She had had his cock inside her, she had felt him swell and come inside her, and she had cum too while his seed filled her stomach. Thinking about him made her heart ache, and she once more, in her thoughts, begged the gods to see to his injuries.

Polly came loudly once more, interrupting her thoughts, and once her lustful wailing had subsided all the lapping and moaning sounds stopped. Cassandra opened her eyes, and glanced to her side, just in time to watch Bolar place a kiss on Polly's blonde patch. Kasho then changed places with Yakha opposite him, while the other males held the two sated girls in position. Kasho then got up, cradling Polly, and Yakha did the same with Syldan. Both males then carried the girls back to the nearest couch on Cassandra's right.

Once the two males had sat down, Cassandra looked across her shoulder in their direction. Syldan was the nearest, and she was facing Polly at the other end of the couch. The former looked happy, satisfied, and the latter was looking up at Kasho doe-eyed. Both orcs were caressing the girls in their arms, but it was Kasho who slowly lowered his face towards Polly's, and kissed the petite blonde lightly on her lips, a kiss she hesitantly returned. "I think we might have another match," Bashuk whispered into her ear, "maybe even two..." Cassandra had come to that same conclusion, especially as far as Polly was concerned.

She remembered the orcish female, the one named Daitan, telling the petite blonde that Kasho's former mate had been small with small breasts too. Now Kasho had indeed proven that Polly was his type, and the insecure girl was clearly infatuated by the fact that this big orc found her, the self-proclaimed ugly duckling, the most attractive within a group of quite exceptionally pretty girls. About Syldan and Yakha she was less sure. Did she feel attracted to him because he was a martial artist too? And did Yakha recognize a kindred spirit? She remembered what Syldan had confessed. Cassandra grinned; if Yakha indeed felt attracted to her he'd better made sure he could master her...

Girls Prerogative

The other males had returned to the couches too by now, and they had all lifted a happy looking girl onto their laps. Bashuk let them cuddle for a while, and then he lifted Cassandra's head by her chin until she locked eyes with him. "There's seven empty mugs that need filling, girl," he said, "so why don't you get off that nice butt of yours, and make yourself useful..." Cassandra nodded, and then she gestured at her own glass. Bashuk shook his head, "Let them share a beer..."

"There's plenty of brandy, and wine too, Sir," she replied.

"I know," the huge orc replied, "but it isn't about the drink." He winked, and she blinked, and then she realized what he meant. It was about the sharing, because the sharing would add to their bonding. "I knew you were a smart girl," Bashuk said with a smile, but his tone told her she was still missing something. That was when she remembered sharing his meal. She blushed. "Ah," Bashuk chuckled, "finally..." Cassandra didn't know how to react, and so she slipped from his lap instead, and started gathering the mugs, which had been placed on the floor next to the couches. She then headed for the low tables, and the big barrel of Dark Boganon Ale, while her mind was racing.

He really wants to make this as easy as possible for you, she thought, for the slave to bond with her master. But why? Is it for you or is it for him himself? And does it matter? Arrived at the low tables she started filling the mugs, which proved more difficult than it had seemed when Denora did it. She served them out two at a time, starting with Kurgan and Bolar, who were closest by. Durgat and Batul were next, and then she served Kasho and Yakha. Returning to Bashuk with the last mug she noticed it was the girls who were sporting a foam mustache, and not the males. She handed Bashuk the mug, and then hopped back onto his lap again, the other way around this time, because he was holding the mug in his right hand.

Once she was back on his lap Bashuk used his free hand to pull her close against him, and then, to her surprise, he handed her the mug. She took a little sip, concluded it tasted as good as she remembered, and then, encouraged by her master's encouraging smile, she took a more generous one. They shared the mug of beer, as did the other pairs, and once the mugs were empty Bashuk declared for the ceremony to proceed. Tension rose, and he pointed at Denora, who was sitting on Batul's lap, closest to her left. "You're most senior Denora, so you go first." the huge Warlord said. "Just move onto those mattresses again, and then declare which male you would like to satisfy, and be satisfied by in turn."

Denora slipped from Batul's lap, her large breasts wiggling, and then she gingerly stepped on the mattresses, and moved towards their center. She turned around, taking in the present males one by one, displaying her perfect figure as she went. The males were clearly all interested, but none looked as hopeful as Batul did. Denora's eyes passed on him though, and came to rest on Kurgan, who was sitting farthest away to her left, with Leavy on his lap. She's going for her opposite number, for the senior male, Cassandra thought, feeling sorry for Batul.

Denora gestured at Kurgan, "I choose Kurgan...," she blushed, "to satisfy, and to be satisfied by." Kurgan pecked Leavy on her cheek, and then he helped the platinum blonde off his lap, guiding her onto the couch next to him, before getting up. He was smaller than Bashuk, but still massive compared to a human male, and his large cock was visibly hardening as he stepped on the mattresses. He moved in front of her, his big hands closed on her waist, and then he kissed her on her forehead. "On..., on my back?" Denora said softly. Kurgan shrugged, and then he nodded, and his big hands started to move over her slender body.

Cassandra watched him fondle the auburn haired beauty, her breasts, her buttocks, and then he gently guided her down on the mattress. Denora ended up on her back, and Kurgan on his side next to her, caressing her. He then leaned over, and started licking her nipples, alternating between them, making the girl moan softly. Denora's hips started to move, as her arousal rose, and then Kurgan moved further down, his long tongue producing a wet trace from her breasts down to her navel. He licked her there, the tip of his tongue circling her belly button, while his right hand caressed her thighs.

Denora pulled her knees up, and then she spread, and the big orc's fingertips caressed the inside of her thighs, before venturing towards her core. A soft whimper escaped her as he gently rubbed her labia, while his mouth came down on her navel, and the protruding canines touched her flesh. He kissed her there and then he moved upwards again, trailing kisses, while his fingers spread her labia, and delved inside her weeping opening. His thumb came down on her clit and he rubbed her pleasure knob, exposing it, while his thick middle finger pumped her pussy, and his mouth closed on her right nipple, making her moan.

Cassandra felt hot under her collar, as she watched Kurgan's small tusks press into the flesh of Denora's breast while his lips closed around her nipple. She knew it didn't hurt from her own experience, that it just felt very arousing, and so did Denora, going by the increasing volume of her moaning. The big orc put a second finger inside her, and then a third, while he sucked at her nipple, and rubbed her swollen clit. The girl's hips were rocking, and then Kurgan's mouth left her breast, his fingers withdrew, and he got on top of her. Resting himself above her on his elbows, his thick shaft was pressing down on her sensitive clit, and he lowered himself until her nipples were pressed against his chest, before he started dry-humping her.

The auburn haired girl moaned loudly, and her knees went even further backwards as she lifted her feet off the mattress, until she could cross her legs behind his back. "You ready?" Kurgan asked her, and she nodded slowly, her eyes locked with his. His muscular butt came up, he balanced himself on his left hand while he reached down, and then he guided his fat cockhead between her wet labia. She moaned as he rubbed it up and down her slit, and then whimpered as he aimed at her opening and pushed inside. Her pink inner labia stretched, and then they closed behind the fat head, only to get stretched again as he started to push further inside.

She wailed softly as the fat cock sunk slowly inside her, as Kurgan stretched her sheath, until his big balls were pressing against her exposed ass crack. Bashuk's second in command stopped. He was resting himself on both elbows again, his right hand moved to her face, and then his fingertips caressed her left cheek, while he gave her pussy time to adapt. After a moment Denora's soft wailing became soft moaning, and Kurgan's butt moved upwards, as he pulled out until only the fat head was still inside her. He then placed a kiss on her right cheek, slid his hands around her upper back and pulled her close against him as he slowly pushed all the way inside again.

Denora groaned, though this time he didn't stop once he was balls deep inside her again, but immediately pulled back. He started to fuck her slowly, utilizing the entire length of his thick shaft. She moaned and groaned as he took her, pleasured her. Soon she started to writhe beneath him, and not much later she came with a wail, her juices welling up from behind her stretched inner labia, and dripping down her ass crack. Kurgan just kept fucking her, slow and steady, and by the time the girl came down a second orgasm was already upon her. She came three times in quick succession, and then Kurgan started staying deep.

"Oh yes," Denora cried, "fill me!" The big orc sped up, and after half a dozen fast strokes slammed himself inside her, groaning loudly. Bashuk's prize noticed his large scrotum contract, and knew Denora was feeling a strong jet of hot orc seed filling her belly for the first time. The large scrotum contracted a second time, outlining the big balls inside it, and then Denora produced a loud guttural scream as she came harder than ever before. Kurgan kept grinding against her, his balls shaking as he filled the writhing girl to the brim, until his seed started to spill out and run down her taut ass crack.

***

Cassandra moaned softly, aroused by the spectacle, and then her master let his fingers slip down her belly, down her shaven mons, until they touched her at her core. She whimpered, as did Denora when the big orc on top of her slowly pulled back, and then slipped out of her with a loud plop. Her crotch was a mess, dripping with orc seed and her own cum, as were Kurgan's cock and balls. He was still holding her close, caressing her as she basked in the afterglow of her orgasm. The big orc took his time, which Bashuk used to attend to his prize. His thick finger rubbed around her clit, and then it moved further down and penetrated her, sliding all the way inside her until the palm of his big hand was pressing on top her swollen button.

Bashuk's hand, and the finger inside her, started to move, slowly, too slowly she realized. He's going to edge you, making sure you're climbing the walls by the time you'll have to serve him your guest-hole. It both aroused and disappointed her. Kurgan moved backwards and upwards, taking Denora, who was still clinging to him, with him. The big orc got up, and then he turned and moved to the closest couch to her left, where he sat down, moving Denora to sit sideways on his lap. The girl snuggled up against him immediately, and he reciprocated, caressing her while nuzzling her hair.

At the farthest away couch to her right, Moiga slipped from Durgat's lap, smiling shyly, and then turned and took the big orc by his hands, before stepping backwards onto the mattresses. Durgat followed her to the center, and there she sunk on her knees in front of him. She let go of his hands, and reached for his quickly hardening cock. Durgat groaned softly as she placed a hand beneath his large scrotum, and another on top of his thick shaft. The girl fondled his balls, her other hand pulled back and down on his shaft, leveling it and baring the fat cockhead, and then her head moved forward and she sucked him inside.

Durgat groaned loudly, and his back arched. Cassandra swallowed as she watched Moiga suck on a cock that had been inside four different pussies rather recently... Moiga clearly didn't care, she bobbed her head, fellating the big orc cock with gusto. The other girls, except for Denora, who was still snuggled up against Kurgan with her eyes closed, were watching her intently, with their ears glowing. Durgat had placed his hands on Moiga's head, but he wasn't forcing her movement, just gently massaging her scalp with his thumbs. Going by the thick veins now protruding from its surface the big orc's cock was rock-hard, and clearly more than ready to give the dark haired beauty a good seeing too.

While watching Moiga's lips slide up and down the upper half of the thick shaft, now well covered in saliva and, no doubt, pre-cum, Cassandra wondered if Durgat was going to get a chance at stretching the girl's pussy once more, or if he was simply going to explode inside her eager mouth. The big orc groaned loudly, clearly close to coming, and then he gasped, as Moiga let him slip out. "You can fuck four girls to completion without coming, but you can't handle a little sucking?" the dark haired girl asked, looking up at Durgat with a naughty twinkle in her eyes. The big orc's cock was twitching, and he was clearly struggling to control himself.

1...45678...10