Casus Belli Ch. 10: The Pack's Harem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were all submerged up to their necks in the hot water now, and they all just floated for a couple of minutes, letting the warmth seep into their bodies. It relaxed their muscles, while inhaling the lovely aromas of Angkor and Bokando, which Leavy had scented the water with, relaxed their minds. It was Denora's voice that ended the short moment of tranquility. "So, any thoughts on the males now choosing which lucky girl to spend the night with?"

Vala chuckled, "You make it sound so wrong..., we had our opportunity to choose already, didn't we?"

"The more senior of you did," Polly chimed in, pouting, "by the time it was my turn there were only two choices left..."

"Are you now complaining about whom you ended up with?" Vala retorted.

Polly chuckled softly, "No..., not really..."

"Thought so..." Vala reacted with a wink.

"What do I do if Bashuk chooses me?" Leavy said next, sounding embarrassed.

"Enjoy the night?" Cassandra replied, after which Leavy looked back at her with a guilty expression all over her face. "I claimed Bashuk earlier on in order to be in the best position to help my people, but after this evening, do you think these orcs are capable of mistreating females?" Leavy frowned, and then she shook her head.

"They did send all the noble women to the brothels, or made 'prizes' out of them," Denora objected.

"Yes, but they had a serious bone to pick with the nobility, didn't they?" Cassandra replied. "The commoners didn't wrong them though, so I don't think their women are at risk." She sighed, "I behaved like a Kangess when I already wasn't one anymore, and all the reasons to justify that have sort of evaporated by now." Her eyes locked with Leavy's, "So you have as much right to claim Bashuk as I have, more even, because you are a pack girl, and I'm just a pleasure slave."

Leavy swallowed, "I'm still sorry for what happened as a result of me choosing Bashuk, I wasn't thinking..."

Cassandra chuckled, "Oh yes you were, with your pussy, weren't you?"

The platinum blonde blushed fiercely, "Guilty as charged..., I'm such a slut."

"So what?" Denora chimed in, "Cassy is a pleasure slave, and the rest of us already offered ourselves to a bunch of orcs to become their whores." Her voice softened, "So you like it a little rough. I honestly don't give a damn. Actually, I found it rather exciting watching you submit, and then be turned into nothing but a piece of floundering fuck meat. It must be quite liberating, and sexually satisfying, being able to let go like that." The auburn haired girl swallowed, "We all love you Leavy, no matter which way you like to have sex, we already told you that..." The other girls, Cassandra included, voiced their agreement, and Leavy shyly bit her lower lip.

***

"Anyway," Denora continued, "we have been talking about six males for six girls up to now, but there's actually seven males, and seven girls, aren't there?" She locked eyes with Cassandra, "So, after what you just told us, who would you prefer?"

"I think they're all nice, but I really like Bashuk..., Cassandra answered, and then she blushed, "it wasn't just his position that made me choose him to submit to, in the great hall. I trusted him, and he has proven himself worthy of that trust, up to now."

There was a lot of nodding. "I really like Durgat!" Moiga then blurted out.

The girls all chuckled. "Yes, we noticed...," Cassandra reacted with a smile.

"Bolar's really crazy about my tits, and he's so cute..., Vala offered next.

"I chose Kurgan, but basically because he's the senior male, and I'm the senior pack girl. That wasn't my best decision I think...," Denora then disclosed.

"You have more in common with Batul," Cassandra said, and then she blushed, "Inside I mean."

Denora smiled softly, "No offense taken, and you're right." She then looked at Leavy, "I didn't think with my pussy, I thought with my brain instead, which wasn't smart either, because I should have thought with my heart."

Polly's face turned sad, "I would really like to spend the night with Kasho, but he'll prefer a girl he can really fuck I suppose..."

Syldan nodded her agreement, "I feel the same about Yakha, but we virgins will become last choice I'm afraid, which is fully understandable of course. Why settle for a mouth when you can be inside a pussy also," she glanced at Cassandra, "or, I'm sorry, a nice ass..."

Cassandra slowly shook her head, "I don't think Kasho is going to allow Polly to end up last choice, and I have a feeling neither will you..." Syldan frowned. "Yakha wasn't present when Kurgan disclosed he noticed you were a martial artist, but I think Yakha noticed too, and is mighty interested..." Syldan blushed. "Yeah, "Cassandra added, "weren't you the one with the fantasy of having to submit to a superior male fighter? You might get what you wished for..."

She noticed Leavy was looking at her, guilt all over her pretty face. "I'm to blame for you losing your anal virginity to Batul, and not to Bashuk," the platinum blonde said, "and I could've killed myself when I saw how much it hurt having to accept Batul that way." She then dropped her head, and softly started to cry.

Cassandra rushed over, making small waves, and hugged her, "Do you think it would've been any better if Bashuk had taken his place? It was on the agenda anyway, he already made me fetch the jar, remember? And you do know Bashuk's cock is even bigger, considerably bigger, than Batul's is, don't you?" Leavy's face came up, radiating doubt. The girl sniffled, and Cassandra leaned in, and pecked her on her nose. "I know you would never hurt me on purpose Leavy." The girl's eyes brightened, and she snuggled up against her. "I really meant it when I said I loved you," Cassandra whispered into her ear, "we all did."

The girls all piled in as best they could, smothering the platinum blonde in kisses. "Alright! I get it!" Leavy giggled.

***

"It did really hurt, didn't it?" Vala asked Cassandra once the group hug had dissolved, sounding anxious.

Bashuk's prize shrugged, "It did, more than having my pussy broken in actually, but the next time it should be easier."

"It generally will," Denora chimed in, "but much depends on the male. As long as he's considerate the pain will become negligible."

"You did notice what happened afterwards, didn't you?" Cassandra said, her eyes locked on Vala's. The girl nodded, and the former Kangess blushed, "Actually, even with the pain it was more than worth it I think..."

"You sure came hard," Vala acknowledged, "you were squirting juices."

"We should start washing," Denora interrupted, "we can't keep the males waiting for us forever..." And so they did, combining washing each other with splashing around in the huge tub, and ending up in a circle, washing each other's hair. They had scarcely finished when a familiar voice drew their attention. "You girls are surely taking your time," Bashuk said looking inside around the half open door. He sounded amused, and then the door swung open entirely as he came in, followed by the other males. The girls watched with big eyes as they all walked past the towel rack, picking up a large towel, before gathering next to the tub.

"Well girls," Bashuk said smiling, "time to get toweled off..." The girls had been intimate with all of them already, but they still all blushed as they got up and clambered out of the tub, into the waiting hands of the males. The girls were all taken care off quickly, by the male they had chosen earlier, and so Cassandra ended up with Batul toweling her off. As he thoroughly dried her she wondered if this meant she would be spending the night with him too, and decided that if that was going to be the case she would take good care of him. Once the males were finished Bashuk addressed them again. "You girls now all go to the living room, and wait for us males on the mattresses, we won't be long."

As they filed out of the bathroom the males were already getting into the tub, joking loudly with each other. "We're all going to smell like girls," she heard Yakha say, just before the massive bathroom door closed behind them. They moved back to the living room, and sat themselves down on the mattresses as Bashuk had told them. They had dispersed a little, but after a couple of minutes they huddled together, because the living room proved pretty cold compared to the bathroom. They didn't have to wait long though, before noise coming from the private hallway announced the return of the males.

They came in, and Bashuk sat down on his chair, while the rest of them sat down on the couches, on both sides of the mattresses. "Well," Bashuk said, "what do you all think, my warriors, shall we have a couple of beers firsts, before we decide on bed-warmers?" The girls all groaned their displeasure at the prospect of having to wait. Bashuk chuckled, "They don't like that, my trusty warriors. That's a good sign, isn't it?"

"Were getting cold," Denora said, "and if you make us wait any longer we're going to choose another girl as our 'bed-warmer', you guys can then warm each other's butts..."

The males all chuckled. "They sure are a feisty bunch, aren't they?" Kurgan remarked.

***

"Alright," Bashuk said once the males had stopped laughing, "let's not tease you girls any longer." He locked eyes with all of the girls one by one. "I have first choice," he then said, "and I choose..." His eyes swept over the huddled up girls once more, and Cassandra dropped her head, certain that he was going to choose Leavy. "I choose the girl that chose me first," she heard him say, "I choose my prize to warm my bed tonight." Cassandra looked up surprised, straight into Bashuk's smiling face. He patted his lap, "Come here girl." She was up in a flash, and on his lap in the blink of an eye. "Ho ho," he chuckled, as she snuggled up to him, and then his big arms closed around her, and pulled her even closer against him.

"My turn," she heard Kurgan say, and then, "I choose Leavy to warm my bed tonight. As Cassandra looked up Leavy was already hopping onto Kurgan's lap, giving her former Kangess a quick smile.

Kasho was next, and as she looked at the girls huddled together at the center of the mattresses she noticed Polly squirming. "I choose Polly," Kasho said, sounding happy. The petite blonde was staring back at him, as if she didn't believe her ears, and then the other girls started pushing her in Kasho's direction. Her pretty face brightened, and then she was on Kasho's lap in a flash.

"I choose Syldan," Yakha said next.

The raven haired beauty rose slowly, "But..., you can't even..." Yakha patted his lap, and Syldan walked over to him as if she were sleepwalking, before hopping onto his lap, and snuggling up to him.

It was Batul's turn now, "Choices choices...," the scarred orc said, taking in the three remaining girls. "I really like a nice pair of huge tits," he added after a moment, making Vala blush, "but I like slender girls also..." Moiga shifted uneasily, biting her lower lip. "But what I like most are caring girls," he then said, "so I choose Denora."

Denora got up, blushing, and then she moved over to where Batul was sitting. She hopped onto his lap, and kissed him on his scarred cheek, "Thank you," she said, smiling warmly, before snuggling up to him.

On the mattresses Moiga was almost hopping. "Yes, I choose you," Durgat said to her, chuckling, before patting his lap.

Moiga broke all earlier records, and once she had snuggled up against Durgat's broad chest Vala got up and started moving towards Bolar. "That means you're stuck with me," she told the junior orc.

Bolar's smile almost reached his ears. "Well," he said, "how unfortunate... poor me...," and then he reached out with both hands, and made a 'come hither' gesture with them. Vala rushed towards him, hopped on his lap, and snuggled against him, looking happy.

Cassandra took in her girls. Her girls because, deep inside her heart, that was what they would always be, and she felt happy. She didn't know what the future held for them exactly, and she didn't doubt the harem would soon confront them with some rather unfamiliar sexual practices, but for this all important first night they would be with someone they liked, and who seemed to like them in return. She looked at Polly and Syldan, for whom this was of even greater importance, and got reassured by the way they clung to the males that had chosen them, and by how those males were caressing them.

"Stop worrying girl," Bashuk whispered into her ear, "as I told you already, they're all going to be okay." His voice then rose, as he addressed the room, "Alright pack, time for bed..."

***To be Continued***

Copyright (c) 2023

Banbeck, All Rights Reserved.

This work may not be published whether for fee or free without this copyright.

1...5678910