Casus Belli Ch. 10: The Pack's Harem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dark haired beauty's legs moved up and all the way back, as she opened herself entirely for the big orc impaling her. "I'll take it easy," Kurgan said, looking down at her, "make this a nice slow one for you, alright?" Moiga just nodded, and then she groaned lustfully as the big orc gently sank his entire length inside her.

Vala turned her attention back to Bashuk, and sounding uncertain, said, "I think so." The huge orc assisted the redhead with undressing, and once she was naked he took her huge breasts in his big hands and kneaded them gently. Vala moaned softly, her moans joining Moiga's, who was now getting fucked by Kurgan. Cassandra's eyes were fixed on her master's big hands though. The contrast between Vala's pale flesh and his brownish-green fingers was highly erotic, in a perverted sort of way.

"Your tits are awesome," Bashuk told the redhead, who's face lighted up in return. His remark caused a small wave of uncertainty to pass through Cassandra though. The huge orc let his hands slip down the redhead's body, and then he lifted her off the floor and hugged her close against him. "Would you like to go on top too?" he asked her, and she reacted by nodding shyly. Bashuk grinned, and twisted her effortlessly around in his strong arms. Vala yelped, and then she found herself being held upside down, with her large breasts hugging his muscular abdomen, and his soiled cock in her face. As she relaxed her legs, the fronts of her thighs lowered onto the huge orc's shoulders, and then he sniffed loudly, before letting out a lustful groan.

***

Cassandra couldn't see, but she simply knew her master had his face in her former maiden's crotch, and then the redhead started moaning, telling her he was licking her pussy. Vala's hands were on his hips, steadying her, and soon her hips started to rock slowly while her moaning increased. She pushed her upper body away from him, making her tits sway again, and as her head moved, her mouth opened as she aimed to catch the swinging tip of the Warlord's erect cock between her lips. When she did, her jaw stretched as she sucked him in, silencing her moaning, giving her her first taste of orc cock, as well as the two human pussies it had pleasured before.

Bashuk growled as she sucked him, and he turned halfway around, locking eyes with Cassandra over Vala's spread labia, before pushing his thick tongue deep inside the redhead's dripping wet pussy. Cassandra felt a drop of wetness trickle down the insides of her spread thighs, which made her blush with shame. Her master fucked Vala with his long muscular tongue, making the girl tremble, and then he pulled out, and winked at Cassandra. His eyes wandered to her left, to where Leavy was now cuddling with Durgat. He smiled, and then his eyes went to her right, to where Syldan was leaning into Yakha, who was still holding Polly on his lap.

Bashuk gestured towards Polly, who nodded, and then slipped off Yakha's lap, and started undressing him, with Syldan assisting. The huge Warlord turned a bit further, and she lost sight of Vala's pussy as he did. "Could you please take care of my prize for me?" she heard her master say, "She's in dire need of some male attention." Cassandra's breath caught for a moment, and then her eyes grew big as the scarred Batul slowly rose from the couch, and started moving towards her. Bashuk turned away, twisting Vala around again while lowering himself onto the mattress. Next to him Denora's legs moved up, and she groaned loudly, as Kasho finally sunk his thick orc cock deep inside her.

Cassandra's attention locked on Batul, who smiled as he closed on her while loosening his tunic, a smile which the scar on his face turned into a hideous grin. She felt sorry for him as, without the scar, he would probably have been handsome, for an orc. He came to a stop in front of her, revealing a broad chiseled chest as he pulled off his tunic, before dropping it on the floor next to him. The rest of his clothing followed rapidly, until he was standing naked in front of her, his large greenish-brown cock half erect. Her master had reminded her she was but a prize, a pleasure slave, and she looked up at Batul, wondering exactly what 'male attention' she was going to get. The scar-distorted smile on his face evaporated, "Don't worry," he said softly, "I got asked to take care of you, not of myself, and I'll move behind you, so you won't have to look at me."

Cassandra realized her face had reflected her thoughts on his looks, and she immediately felt regret, but before she could change her expression he had moved out of sight behind her. "I'm sorry," she whispered, "it wasn't my intention to offend you."

"Don't worry," he repeated, "I know how I look. I'm not mad at you." It wasn't what she had meant to get across, but before she could add anything else, a loud guttural groan drew everyone's attention. As she looked up towards the source she noticed Vala, on all fours atop Bashuk, slowly impaling herself on his enormous cock. She too bottomed out with about two thirds of him inside her, and then started to fuck him cautiously. The other two girls on the mattresses were getting fucked as gently as Vala was fucking herself, and the soft moans they produced told everything about the pleasure they were experiencing.

Batul's fingers were caressing her upper back, and Cassandra decided that instead of trying to tell him that it wasn't fear but regret that had made her say sorry she would just show him, simply by relaxing. At the same time she was wondering what he was going to do exactly. With no lube in sight he wouldn't be taking her virgin ass, and Bashuk had been pretty clear earlier on that her fertile pussy was out of bounds for all but his own cock. The orc's fingers slipped down her back, and started to massage her butt, indicating he had knelt behind her without her noticing. "Bend over," he said, "and get down on your elbows." It was an order, and her mind rebelled for a moment before realizing he was fully within his rights to order her.

***

Cassandra lowered herself onto her elbows, and then Batul chuckled behind her, "That's not what I meant girl, and you know it..." She blushed, and lifted her butt for him, presenting him her anus and her pussy in the process. His fingers touched her ass crack, slid further down, crossing her anus, and then slipped between her wet labia. She whimpered softly as he explored, then gasped as he pushed a thick finger all the way inside her. "You have a nice cunt, pleasure slave," he ascertained. She bit her lip as he reminded her of her low status. Denora had just explained to them that human females considered 'cunt' a derogatory term after all.

She felt him move behind her, and then his hands slipped up between her spread thighs, and closed on her waist. A soft yelp escaped her as her lower legs left the floor, as he lifted her butt up and back, with his arms pushing her thighs wide open. She felt his hot breath on her a moment before his lips connected with her labia, and then his tongue slipped inside her wet opening. Cassandra shuddered as he, intended or not, hit her pleasure spot straight on. The tongue writhed, rubbing exactly where it mattered, and a loud lustful moan escaped her. She was resting on her elbows, trying to keep her chin off the floor, and as she looked up she found Bashuk looking straight back at her.

Vala was on top of him, groaning and moaning as she took ever more of his cock inside, as her pussy slowly yielded to his enormous size. Her huge breasts were rubbing Bashuk's broad chest, but her master's attention was fixed on her, on his prize. Something deep inside her didn't want him to see how much pleasure Batul was giving her, but she was unable to stop her lustful moaning. Cassandra turned her head, dropping her cheek onto the cold floor, and by doing so her gaze turned to Leavy. The platinum blonde was leaning back against Durgat, whose big hands were cupping her breasts through her dress, with the thumbs rubbing the clear bumps caused by her hardened nipples.

Leavy's eyes were locked on the scene in front of her, and by the looks of it on where Bashuk's enormous cock was busy stretching Vala's tight pussy. Cassandra shuddered again, as Batul's agile tongue fed the fire growing inside her belly. Leavy's long legs uncoiled from beneath her, and then they spread, and the girl started to rub herself through her dress, moaning softly. She's up next, Cassandra realized, she's the next one Bashuk's going to stretch. It felt wrong somehow, peeking at Leavy like this, and she turned her face away again. Vala was accepting Bashuk's entire length now, her hands searching for purchase on the huge orc's chiseled chest, her arms stretched, as she drove herself onto the enormous brownish-green cock.

The redhead's juices were dripping from Bashuk's large balls, and his gaze was locked onto her huge swaying breasts. Vala's excited moans mixed with those of Denora and Moiga, who were both getting it good again now. Cassandra turned her head further and rested it on her other cheek. Polly and Syldan were busy undressing Yakha, and after his fat cock spilled out of his britches Syldan took Polly's hand and guided it towards the hardening shaft. The petite blonde was blushing fiercely as she started stroking him. Meanwhile the moaning from atop the mattresses was getting louder, and when Yakha's mouth opened the sound he made was drowned by it.

Meanwhile Cassandra's own hips were rocking on the rhythm set by Batul's tongue, as the disfigured orc drove her slowly towards her climax. Her soft moaning intensified with the pleasure, and soon she sensed she was near coming, when suddenly the tongue stopped moving, and the anticipated orgasm didn't materialize. A moment later he started stimulating her again, and her orgasm started building, only to be denied once more as Batul stopped just as she got near the edge. Cassandra's befuddled brain realized what the bastard was doing, and a loud frustrated groan escaped her. Was he trying to get back at her for the way she had looked at him?

The tongue started moving again, rekindling the blaze. Cassandra hooked her ankles and closed her legs on Batul's thick muscular neck. When she did he let his hands slip up her sides, and then they cupped her dangling breasts. Screaming drew her attention, and as she looked towards its source her eyes locked on Vala, who was writhing on top of Bashuk. The redhead had impaled herself entirely on the Warlord's huge cock. His large hands were kneading her huge tits, the pale flesh spilling from between his strong fingers, and her body shook as the orgasm consumed her. Then Denora's screams joined Vala's, immediately followed by Moiga's, as the other two former maidens came hard too.

Cassandra felt her own orgasm nearing once more, and she wailed softly at the prospect of being denied again, but this time Batul didn't stop. His kneading fingers moved their attention to her pebbled nipples, while his tongue redoubled its efforts, driving her over the edge. Her own screams joined those of the other three girls as she came hard too. Batul pushed on mercilessly, and she writhed helplessly in his strong arms as pleasure exploded through her body.

***

As Cassandra came to her senses again Bashuk was lifting a half limp Vala off his huge cock. He gently lowered the still moaning redhead onto the mattress next to him, and then he looked towards where Leavy was sitting. Behind him Kurgan was laying next to Moiga, cuddling with her, while Kasho was just rolling off a gasping Denora. Batul was still holding her, and her legs were still closed around his neck. Cassandra whimpered softly as he lifted her upper body, and her elbows left the floor. She relaxed her legs, which spread wide as they slipped from his shoulders. The scarred orc placed a wet kiss on her lower back, just above her cheeks, and then he lifted her further, making her butt drop down in front of his chest, straight into his lap.

She ended up with her back against him, his thick cock pressing against her ass crack, breathing heavily, and with his hands still holding her breasts. She realized he hadn't been trying to get back at her, while she watched Bashuk close on Leavy, who rose from the couch trembling. Batul pulled her against him, "How was that? pleasure slave...," he whispered into her ear.

Cassandra watched Bashuk as he started undressing Leavy, while thinking about what to answer. "It was great," she then answered honestly, "thank you," and to show him she meant it she rubbed his erection with her butt cheeks. Yakha was stepping onto the mattresses now, and as he knelt next to Denora, Kasho moved over to where Moiga was laying, making Kurgan head for Vala. "I wasn't afraid of you," Cassandra said to the big orc holding her, "I just felt sorry for what happened to your face, because without that scar you would be rather handsome I think," she chuckled, "for an orc that is..."

Batul nuzzled her hair, "You do realize Bashuk isn't the only one who can spank you, don't you, pleasure slave...," he whispered. Cassandra hadn't, and she whimpered softly in response. Batul chuckled, "Don't worry, I'm not easily offended. I will remember though, when my turn to fuck you arrives." She swallowed, and then the playful note in his voice registered, but before she could respond, her attention was drawn away by the loud lustful groan Denora produced as an eager Yakha sunk his big greenish-brown cock all the way up to his balls inside her already well fucked pussy. Both Kasho and Kurgan then followed his example, simultaneously, making two more pairs of girl feet rise high into the air.

They didn't start fucking the three girls yet though, because Bashuk was leading a now naked Leavy onto the mattresses, drawing everyone's attention. Cassandra new she was an exceptionally beautiful young woman, as were all her girls, but Leavy's naked form added something to that. With her long legs she looked made for sex, and the lascivious way in which she moved only confirmed that impression. She watched her master move to the center of the mattresses, and there he turned and faced a visibly excited Leavy. "Would you like me to lay down on my back, so you can mount me?" he asked her.

"No," the girl answered, and then she dropped down on her knees in front of him, and studied his soiled cock. After a moment she looked up at him, with big eyes, "I still can't believe how big it is!"

Bashuk chuckled, and then he reached down, slipped his hands beneath her armpits, and lifted her from the mattress. He raised her until she was face to face with him, and then he pulled her close and pecked her on the nose. Leavy reacted by wrapping her long legs around his waist. "You want me to be in control, don't you?" he said softly. Leavy bit her lower lip, looked down, and then her eyes came up again, locked with his, and she slowly nodded her head in submission. Bashuk had slipped an arm around her, and now used his free hand to brush her platinum blonde locks back from her face. "You want to be taken hard, right?" he said next. Leavy was still biting her lower lip, and after a moment's hesitation she nodded slowly.

The huge orc pecked her on the nose once more, then he lowered himself onto his knees, before leaning forward, lowering Leavy on the mattress in the process. He ended up on top of her, and as her long legs uncoiled, he put them one by one over his shoulders. This exposed her fully, parting her labia slightly, revealing the soft pink inside. She was dripping wet for everyone to see. Bashuk leant over her on both hands, and then he shifted his weight to the left one and reached back with the right. He grabbed his enormous erection, rubbed the fat head against her little blond patch, before pressing down onto her already engorged clit.

Leavy moaned loudly from both the anticipation and the contact, then Bashuk pushed further down, the fat head spreading her glistening wet labia wide open, and coming to rest against her opening. His muscles flexed, and Leavy whimpered as he pushed half his glans inside, giving her a taste of what was coming. "Are you sure about this?" he asked the platinum blonde next. The girl swallowed, and then she nodded, and inside her Bashuk went. His muscles bulged and the fat glans disappeared from view. She stretched her whole body, her fingers clawing at the mattress, as the huge cock impaled her, and her mouth opened wide in a soundless scream. Then, with about two thirds of his cock already inside her, she did scream.

The huge Warlord didn't slow down though, and the last third of his enormous shaft sunk inside her stretched pussy. His huge balls were already pushing against the platinum blonde's taut ass crack by the time Cassandra realized her scream was a scream of pleasure, and not one of agony. The girl's lustful cry echoed away, to be replaced by labored breathing, while she looked up at Bashuk with wide eyes. "Oh gods," the girl moaned, and then, "now fuck me..." Bashuk's muscular butt rose, and about two thirds of his glistening wet cock re-emerged from her stretched pussy, before he drove himself all the way inside her again.

Leavy moaned loudly as Bashuk gave her what she had asked for, and as he did, the other three orcs on the mattresses sprang into action too, albeit less vigorous than the orc Warlord himself had. Soon all four girls were moaning their pleasure, on the rhythm of the stroking cocks, but Leavy moaned loudest, as Bashuk banged away at her. Her back arched, and her moaning became wailing, and then she came screaming. The huge orc didn't stop though, he just kept pounding her, and Leavy writhed as he ravaged her. Cassandra was watching the scene intently, experiencing mixed feelings. She was relieved and happy the girls were seeming to enjoy the experience, and at the same time a little worried about Leavy possibly getting more than she had bargained for.

Bashuk seemed to be judging what the girl could take, and needed, perfectly though. Leavy's orgasm dwindled down, but unlike what he, and the others, had done with the other girls once they had cum, he didn't stop fucking her. Cassandra was still leaning back against Batul, who had placed one of his big hands on top of her belly, while the other hadn't stopped playing with her breasts. The platinum blonde's hips were rocking, her breasts were shaking, and she wailed softly as another orgasm was clearly brewing. Cassandra blushed as she realized that once again the scene was arousing her, when she felt the hand on her belly slip down between her spread thighs.

Batul cupped her pussy, and then he started rubbing her clit. Cassandra moaned, and her butt-cheeks clamped down on his shaft. "If you were mine I would be fucking you like that all night long, pleasure slave," the scarred orc whispered into her ear, while the fingers of his left hand plucked at a pebbled nipple. She felt shame as she realized the prospect actually excited her, as well as guilt for not being able to really reciprocate the pleasure she had just received, and was still receiving. On the mattresses Leavy came hard once more, and this time the three other girls getting fucked joined in one by one.

The huge Warlord slowed down once Leavy started writhing and screaming beneath him, and as soon as the platinum blonde had come down again he came to a stop. Her chest was heaving, her breath sounding erratic, and Bashuk lowered his head and pecked the delirious girl on top of her nose once more. Leavy's crotch was a wet mess, and her cum was dripping from her pack leader's balls. The other three girls were coming down too around her, and once they had, four orc cocks were pulled out of girl-cum dripping pussies, producing lascivious, wet, slurping noises. Bashuk righted himself before gently guiding Leavy's long legs down onto the mattress, and then he slowly got up.