Casus Belli Ch. 10: The Pack's Harem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Bashuk returned to his seat, and after he sat down she moved a little, to reposition herself on his lap. There were just three girls on the mattresses now, and three males. Denora was sitting on the couch to her left, squeezed in between Kasho and Yakha, who were both busy caressing her. Moiga and Vala where still on their backs, their legs in front of Bolar's and Durgat's broad shoulders, moaning softly while both big orcs fucked them slowly but deeply. Leavy had lifted up on her elbows again, and her buttocks shook and she wailed softly every time Batul slammed his thick cock all the way inside her, making his big balls slap her engorged clit.

To Cassandra's right both Polly and Syldan were leaning into Kurgan, whose hands were gently caressing their lower backs, and the swell of their butts. "So neither of you two has been with a male before?" she heard Kurgan ask. Both virgins bit their lower lips and slowly shook their heads. "Not even kissing?" Kurgan inquired next, while three girls were getting thoroughly fucked in front of them. They both blushed, and then they nodded. "Dirty sluts..." Kurgan said softly.

Both girls froze for a moment, and then Kurgan chuckled, and then they were all over him. "You..., you..." Syldan exclaimed while she and Polly were slapping him.

Kurgan was covering his head with his hands in mock defense. "Help!" he exclaimed, "everyone to me, I'm getting molested!"

A round of laughter resulted. "Serves you right," Bashuk chuckled, "for insulting these fine ladies like that."

After a moment the fine ladies let off their attack and sat back. Syldan pouted. "Say you didn't mean it," Polly said to Kurgan.

The big orc reached out and pulled both of them close. "I didn't mean it," he confessed, "you girls aren't dirty, you're nice and clean." They both started struggling in his arms for a moment, and then they relaxed, and hugged him back. Cassandra had been watching the whole frivolous romp, and it didn't escape her that Polly and Syldan seemed more at ease than they had been before Kurgan teased them.

"These males are experienced," Bashuk whispered into her ear, "they have welcomed inexperienced and shy females into a harem before. They know what they are doing. Your girls are all going to be okay." Cassandra's attention shifted to the three girls getting fucked on the mattresses, and then to the one on the couch getting cuddled by Yakha and Kasho. "Soon they're going to get mated to them, for life," Bashuk continued, "which makes these girls of yours the most precious treasure in the world to them."

"Oh yes, oh gods," Leavy groaned, arching her slender back, and then she came once more, on Batul's big cock this time, bucking and wailing with pleasure. Cassandra remembered the insane pleasure she had felt when Bashuk made her cum like that, in the great hall, and her pussy tingled. Her eyes dropped to the wooden jar she was holding in her hands, and she swallowed hard.

"Don't worry so much," Bashuk whispered, "it's going to be good, you'll see..." Had she tensed? Probably. She forced herself to relax, and shifted her gaze back to Leavy, who was slowly coming down from, what, her fifth orgasm? Behind her Moiga and Vala were audibly getting close in their turn. Their lower legs were still in front of the orcs' shoulders, and both Bolar and Durgat were fucking them pretty hard now, their big greenish-brown cocks pumping their juice-dripping pussies, their big balls spanking their ass cracks. Vala went over the top first, trembling and wailing, but Moiga wasn't far behind, and both girls screamed their pleasure as they came.

Both orcs were balls deep inside them, grinding their pubic bones against the girls' clits, until they started to come down once more. Moiga and Vala moaned softly as the two cocks slipped out of their pussies, producing wet slurping noises, and then Leavy moaned too, as Batul pulled out of her in turn. Bolar and Durgat leaned back, and gently lowered the girls' legs onto the mattresses, and then they looked towards the next girl they were going to please. Batul gently stroked Leavy's upturned butt, and then he moved on his knees over to where Moiga was laying. The girl moaned softly as he bent over her, sliding his arms beneath her shoulders and thighs.

***

Cassandra watched him gently lift Moiga from the mattress, before getting up and carrying the exhausted girl to the farther away couch to her right, where he lowered her onto his lap as he sat down. Moiga just snuggled up against him, and he immediately started caressing her. Closer by, Durgat had turned Leavy onto her back once more, and she watched the platinum blonde pull up her knees and spread her long legs wide for him. The big orc moved between them, grabbing her right leg behind the knee and lifting it until the toes were pointing at the ceiling. He then used his other hand to guide his fat cockhead between her swollen labia.

Leavy groaned as he rubbed it up and down her wet slit, not sparing her sensitive clit, and while Durgat teased her, Bolar gently sank his fat cock up to the balls inside Vala, making the redhead moan with pleasure as he stretched her. Durgat pushed the tip against Leavy's dripping wet opening, and once locked in place he let go of his cock and grabbed her left leg behind the knee with his now free right hand. He lifted it, until another set of toes was pointing straight at the ceiling, and then he pushed both her legs further back as he leaned over her. Leavy whimpered as he folded her beneath him, until his big hands were pushing her knees down on the mattress to both sides of her.

He was hovering above her now, his huge greenish-brown shaft rising up from where his fat cockhead was spreading her pink inner labia. Cassandra realized Leavy was totally at the big orc's mercy now, and felt her pussy tingle once more, while the platinum blonde wailed softly in anticipation. Bashuk's prize held her breath as Durgat's muscles flexed, and then Leavy produced a guttural scream as the big orc's muscular butt moved down and he impaled her up to his fat balls in one slow but forceful move. Her back arched, pushing her firm breasts upwards, and then Durgat twisted his hips, rubbing his pubic bone against the girl's swollen clit.

Cassandra had frozen, as she found herself unable to separate pain and pleasure in the girl's scream. Leavy started to shudder, and then she came wailing, bucking helplessly, pinned as she was beneath Durgat's big and muscular body. "She's a true submissive," Bashuk whispered, "she loves her sexual subjugation even more than you do." She had relaxed when Leavy came, and now she whimpered softly, feeling embarrassed. Her master pulled her close, "Now what did I tell you before? There's no need for shame for you anymore." He had, but it simply didn't feel that way to Nigawa's former Kangess.

Bashuk gestured at Leavy, who was slowly coming down, "Do you think any less of her because of the way in which she likes to be fucked?" Cassandra swallowed, and then she bit her lower lip and slowly shook her head. "She can't help it anyway," Bashuk continued, "no female would be able to hide such desires when getting fucked by over half a dozen big males." Durgat started to slowly fuck Leavy, while behind him Bolar was already riding Vala. Both girls moaned softly. "She's going to need some reassurance afterwards though," Bashuk added, "especially from the girl she respects most, no matter that the girl is a mere pleasure slave."

The pleasure slave glanced up at her master, and then her eyes locked onto Leavy again, who was already getting mighty aroused again. Her heart warmed, as she recognized the truth in Bashuk's words, and realized how much she loved the girl writhing and moaning beneath Durgat.

***

It was Vala who came first, wailing with pleasure as Bolar's thick orc cock pushed her over the edge, making her writhe beneath him. Durgat had been taking it easy with Leavy, but as Vala's cries of ecstasy reverberated through the room he started pounding the platinum blonde in earnest, the full length of his thick cock plowing her slit, his balls spanking her taut ass crack. Leavy's moaning became wailing, and then she came hard once more. Durgat slowed down a little, but he kept fucking her, staying deep, feeding her orgasm. Once she had finally come down again he pulled out of her slowly, with a slurp as her girl-cum dripped from his cock and balls.

Durgat came up, slowly lifting her folded back thighs as he did. Bolar had dismounted from Vala while Leavy was still cumming, given the girl a cuddle, and then moved next to Durgat, who simply moved back to make room for him. Bolar took his place, taking over the platinum blonde's long legs, and immediately pushing them all the way back again as he leaned over her. Leavy whimpered loudly as her knees got pushed down on the mattress either side of her once more, fully exposing her swollen pussy. Behind them Durgat was picking up Vala just like Batul had picked up Moiga before.

Bolar humped Leavy a couple of times, making his cockhead bump her slit, and then sliding his entire length through it, rubbing across her swollen clit, and making the fat cockhead rise high above her belly. The platinum blonde moaned loudly. "So you like it rough," Bolar stated. It wasn't a question. Her already flushed face turned a bright red as her smoldering deep blue eyes locked with his. "You're going to be quite a challenge for some lucky male," he then added with a grin. Leavy whimpered, and Bolar slowly pulled back, until his fat cockhead was lodged between her slick labia, spreading them.

The big orc then changed the angle of his hips, making the cockhead slide further down, until it was pushing against her dripping wet opening. His voice softened, "You sure you can take another pounding, pack girl?" Leavy seemed to hesitate for a moment, and then she nodded, and her fingers clawed at the mattress as Bolar drove himself inside her just as hard as Durgat had. Another guttural scream filled the room, but Bolar didn't stop once he was balls deep inside her, he pulled back instead and immediately started to fuck her hard, with his whole massive length plowing her drooling slit.

Leavy howled with pleasure to Bolar's harsh rhythm while Durgat was sitting down on the farther away couch to Cassandra's left, maneuvering Vala on top of his lap, and then hugging the redhead close. The last girl getting fucked didn't last long, and came wailing once more, this time writhing beneath Bolar's massive frame. The big orc came to a stop, his cock buried deep inside Leavy's rippling pussy, as she shook beneath him. He waited until she had come down again, and then he pulled out of her girl-juice dripping slit, before gently lifting her legs and guiding them back into their normal positions one by one.

Bolar lowered himself onto his side next to Leavy, and his left hand caressed her while she slowly regained her breath. Cassandra switched her attention to the couches. Both Vala and Moiga had snuggled up to the male whose lap they were occupying, and Denora was almost purring between the two males that were still caressing her. That left Syldan and Polly, on the couch at her right, who were still hugging Kurgan in their middle, but were now starting to look a little anxious again. Bolar got up on his knees, lifted Leavy from the mattress and carried her over to where Durgat and Vala were sitting already.

Cassandra had followed him with her eyes, and now watched him sitting down, and moving Leavy onto his lap. The platinum blonde gave a satisfied whimper, and then she snuggled up against him. Bashuk moved beneath her. "Time for you to get down on your knees again," her master said, "duty calls..." She slipped from his lap, and knelt down next to the chair, carefully placing the jar on the floor next to her before taking the position of the pleasure slave once more.

***

Bashuk got up, and took a couple of steps towards where Syldan and Polly were leaning into Kurgan's no doubt reassuringly massive form. Polly was looking downwards shyly as he reached out and placed his fingers beneath her chin. He lifted her face until he could lock eyes with her, "It's time little one," he said softly, "time to become a pack girl."

Polly whimpered, and Syldan rose from the couch, "I'm older than she is Sir," the raven haired beauty said, her voice not too steady, "so I go first."

Kurgan rose next to Syldan, and his fingers caressed the side of her face. "You two go together," he said, smiling softly, "and you can start by getting out of those sexy ankle boots."

Syldan swallowed, and then she dropped down on one knee and started undoing the laces of her boots. Polly slipped from the couch and followed suit, and once they had removed their footwear they got up. Bashuk smiled, he gestured towards the mattresses, and then he and his second in command gently herded both girls towards the middle. Bashuk and Kurgan sat down cross-legged to either side of them. "Now undress each other," Bashuk said. Both girls blushed, but then did as ordered, while all present watched them attentively. They started by loosening the laces of each other's dresses, and then helped each other out of them.

Once down to their charming underwear they hesitated, looking shyly down towards the two naked orcs sitting next to them. "Go on!" Bashuk chuckled, "we've all seen it before, and there's nothing to be ashamed of." The two girls helped each other out of their camisoles, revealing their breasts. All the males present smiled appreciatively as they did. Syldan's were as large, and well-shaped as Cassandra's own, and while Polly's where a lot smaller, they were still a good handful, and her deliciously pink nipples were the delightful crowns on their slightly upwards pointing tips. The petite blonde still looked rather embarrassed though.

Bashuk chuckled, and then he made a come hither gesture at the girl, "Come here you." Polly hesitated but for a moment, then she moved closer and knelt down in front of him, keeping her knees together. Bashuk reached out with both hands, Polly gasped as he cupped her breasts from below, and then she moaned softly as the huge Warlord rubbed her nipples with his thumbs. "You're a fine sculpture," he told the blushing girl, "and everything on you is proportioned perfectly. You're as beautiful as all the other girls are. Never forget that, never sell yourself short." Polly visibly relaxed, and Cassandra could have kissed her master for the way in which he had complimented, and reassured, the girl.

The huge orc unfolded his legs, and then moved his right hand down Polly's side, and onto her shapely behind. He caressed her left buttock through the soft fabric of her panties, and then he gently nudged her towards him. She ended up between his splayed raised knees, her own knees still tight together, and almost touching his, even in its deflated state, still large cock. Bashuk's other hand slid down from her breasts too, ending up on her right buttock, and then he hooked this thumbs behind the waistband of her panties and slowly pulled them down. With her thighs held together the panties slid down easily, revealing her round heart shaped butt, and her small blonde patch.

When the panties reached Polly's knees the huge orc gave a little tug, and the petite blonde lifted her legs one by one, so he could remove the garment entirely. Once she was fully naked he closed his hands around her waist, and pulled her close against him, making Polly gasp once more. Behind her, Syldan, who had turned towards her, gasped too, as Kurgan, who had gotten up, cupped her large breasts from behind. The big orc kneaded the firm flesh gently, making it spill out a little from between his thick fingers, before moving his fingertips on to her dark nipples. The raven haired beauty moaned softly as he circled them, rubbing her areolas, and making her nipples grow.

Polly had been maneuvered around by Bashuk, and was leaning back against his broad chest. His left hand was caressing a breast again, while his right hand was palm down on her taut belly. He kissed her on top of her blonde curls. "Now spread for me," he said softly. The petite blonde's knees parted slowly, and Bashuk's hand moved south, the fingertips parting the top of her slit, revealing the pink and wet glistening insides. Polly moaned softly as he started rubbing around her little nub. Her thighs spread, and she let herself slip down a little, to show her willingness, and to improve his access. The huge orc's thick fingers slid further down, parting her labia, and exposing her fully.

***

Kurgan's big hands moved down Syldan's sides, and then he too hooked his thumbs under a waistband, and slowly pushed the panties downwards. Syldan gasped as her buttocks and pubis got bared. Kurgan let go of the panties, which fluttered down her legs, to end up bunched around her ankles. She stepped out of them, and as she did Kurgan's hands moved on to her belly and butt. "Don't close your legs," the big orc whispered, while gently caressing the soft skin of her round buttocks. He cupped her pussy from the front, and then he made her moan and shudder as he rubbed his palm over her clit.

Syldan's knees went wide in a display of willingness, and Kurgan groaned softly as he guided her down onto her knees, ending op on his own knees behind her. Syldan had spread wide, and the big orc slid his fingers between her slick labia, making her moan. He reached further down, no doubt exploring her virgin opening, and started rubbing her now exposed clit with his thumb. Syldan trembled and moaned, and he gently forced her to bend forward, after which he moved the fingers of his other hand down her ass crack. The girl gasped, and she arched her back. "Are you still a virgin back here too?" Kurgan asked softly, "or are you just afraid our big cocks won't fit?"

Cassandra couldn't see, but it was pretty clear he was feeling up Syldan's anus, her 'guest-hole'. "Yes," the girl groaned, "still a virgin back there, and hoping to stay that way for a little while longer..."

Kurgan chuckled, "Just asking, small warrior, I didn't mean to upset you..." His hand slid up her ass crack, and he stroked her buttocks, while he kissed the top of her head. The hand moved further up, the fingertips caressing her back, and then it moved around her and cupped a breast. He gently massaged the firm flesh, while his other hand played with her pussy. Syldan lent back against the big orc, and then she reached behind her and started caressing Kurgan's muscular sides.

Bashuk gestured towards where Kasho was sitting next to Denora on the couch. The big orc kissed Denora on the cheek, and then he got up and moved back on top of the mattresses, towards where Polly was leaning back against Bashuk. The petite blonde's chest heaved as Kasho went down on his knees in front of her, and Bashuk's hand left her pussy, to join the other one still massaging her breasts. Kasho reached down, and placed his hands on the insides of her thighs, and Polly gasped as he pushed them apart, and then turned his hands and moved them up to cup her buttocks. The big orc then lifted her, and she ended up horizontally, with Bashuk's arms beneath her armpits, and his hands on her breasts.

Kasho's arms were beneath her thighs, and his hands were on her firm butt, and she whimpered softly as she realized what was coming next. The big orc smiled at her almost shyly, and then he lowered his head and put his tongue out. Polly moaned softly as the tip touched her perineum, and then she gasped as it slowly slid upwards, between her slick labia, to end on her little knob. Yakha had moved back on the mattresses too, and was positioning Syldan just like Kasho had positioned Polly. The raven haired beauty moaned too as Yakha's tongue slid up between her wet labia from perineum to clit, while Kurgan's big hands kneaded her large caramel-colored breasts.

1...34567...10