Casus Belli Ch. 10: The Pack's Harem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Durgat was looking down at the girl wide-eyed, breathing heavily, "How..."

Moiga blushed, "It isn't exactly my first time...," her head dropped, "I thought you got that..."

The big orc knelt opposite her, and then he tilted her head up, until he could lock eyes with her. Moiga's face was one big question mark, and Durgat smiled, "I was just surprised by that amazing oral talent of yours," he said softly, "nothing untoward was meant by it." Moiga relaxed, and he let his hands slide down on top of her shoulders, and then further down onto her breasts. He gently kneaded the firm mounds, her nipples hardened, and she moaned softly as his fingers closed on them, rubbing them. Moiga leaned in to him, and as she did he gave her a firm push, making her tumble backwards on the mattress.

"Hey!" Moiga exclaimed as he send her sprawling, and then he was on her, kissing and licking her everywhere. The dark haired beauty giggled, and then she pulled her legs up and crossed them behind his back, just like Denora had done with Kurgan. Durgat came to a stop, locking eyes with her, and then supporting himself on his left hand he reached down and guided his cock between her wet glistening labia. The girl moaned in anticipation, and then gasped as he pushed the fat head inside her. His right hand returned, and then he slid both beneath her shoulders, and reached up towards her head.

Moiga swallowed as he held her face just below her ears, his thumbs gently stroking her cheeks, then she wailed softly as he slowly pushed himself inside her, as his thick girth spread her sheath wide open. Durgat stopped halfway in, and then he started to fuck her, gently, slowly sinking himself ever deeper inside her warm depths. Soon he was balls deep inside her, and once she had accepted all of him he became more vigorous, and the room filled with the soft sounds of a good fucking. Her hips started to rotate, and her firm breasts swayed on top of her chest, the pebbled pink nipples moving in small synchronized circles as Durgat rode her.

***

Bashuk's huge cock was hardening beneath Cassandra's butt, in response to the scene on the mattresses in front of her she thought - until she glanced up at him. His eyes weren't on Moiga, and what Durgat was doing to the girl, his eyes were firmly locked on her. She became aware of the grinding movements her butt made, in response to what her master's hands were doing to her breasts and pussy. She froze, and he chuckled, "Go on! Your master is liking what you're doing to him!" She felt herself blush. "Please?" he added with a smile. No reprimand, no threats, he was so different than everything she had expected for him to be.

She swallowed, he deserved this, he deserved her. The thick shaft was pressing between her cheeks, along her crack, and she started to slowly slide up and down its considerable length, feeling its thick protruding veins rub past her anus. Bashuk closed his eyes, and then he groaned softly, making her realize how much power she had over him, over this huge beast. She immediately regretted thinking it, he wasn't a beast, he was a person, just like she herself; an additional couple hundred pounds of muscle didn't change any of that. "Would you like me to take you inside?" she whispered.

Her master's eyes opened, and he smiled at her once more, "Are we that eager?" She bit her lower lip, and her face dropped. The hand on her breast lifted, and his strong fingers pushed her chin back up again. Cassandra blinked as his amber colored eyes met hers, there was warmth in them, and, something she couldn't quite grasp. "Just let go of it all," he said, and then the fingers left her chin and he gestured at the mattresses, where Moiga was writhing beneath Durgat, her girl juices dripping from his swinging balls as he pounded her. "No one who's going to mean anything in your future life is going to judge you," he added.

He was right; the males, the girls, Bashuk's pack, they were her life now. Moiga started to wail, and then she came, floundering on Durgat's big cock. The orc slammed himself balls deep inside her, and then he came too, and Moiga's orgasm audibly deepened as she felt the orcish semen fill her belly. Cassandra watched the pair cling together in their ecstasy, as pleasure surged through both their bodies, unifying them like nothing else could. They had a good long one, and once they had both come down again, Durgat lifted her with him as he got up. Moiga was still clinging to him, her face pressed sideways against his broad chest.

Their eyes met for a moment, Cassandra's and Moiga's, as Durgat turned around. The dark haired beauty threw her a wink in passing, her face beaming. The big orc carried her back to where they had come from, to the farthest away couch to her right, and there he sat himself down, positioning Moiga on his lap, facing the mattresses. He was still cuddling her, caressing her, and the girl was clearly enjoying the attention. Opposite the couple Vala slipped from Bolar's lap, stepped onto the mattresses, and then turned around to face the orc whose lap she had just left, and shook her breasts invitingly. "You coming?" the redhead said, sounding husky.

Bolar just nodded, a big smile on his face, and then he got up and followed the voluptuous girl on the mattresses. As he positioned himself in front of her, Vala reached down and grabbed his swaying shaft. "Get down on your back for me please," she said, "I want you to have your hands free." The big orc nodded, and then he did as asked, after which Vala straddled him. She sat on his belly, bent forward, supporting herself on her hands, which she had placed on his chest. Bolar's big erect cock was resting against her round butt, and he groaned softly as she pushed back against it, and then started rubbing her ass-crack up and down its considerable length.

Bolar had, of all the males, the darkest skin, and the contrast between his dark greenish-brown and Vala's pale pink was sharp, and quite arousing, in a rather perverted way, Cassandra concluded once more. There was something forbidden about it, something indecent, and the enormous inhuman size of the cock rubbing between the girl's buttocks only added to it. It made Cassandra aware once more of the even bigger cock pressing against her own ass-crack. She had stopped moving when he made that eagerness remark, and had been absent since, she realized. She started moving again, and when she did Bashuk's hands started caressing her once more.

Vala angled her butt up, and then lifted until Bolar's fat, pre-cum oozing cockhead slipped between her slick labia, straight on her opening. She hesitated but for a moment, and then she started pushing down on him. Her inner labia stretched around him, as the bulbous head slowly penetrated her. "Oh fuck," Vala whimpered, "I thought it would be easier this time." It didn't stop her though. The redhead twisted her hips, wailing softly as she impaled herself, until Bolar's large balls were pressing between her buttocks. She sat still with the big orc groaning beneath her, breathing heavily, clearly allowing her pussy some time to adapt to the thick shaft.

***

After a moment the redhead arched her back, pushing her impressive chest out. "Go on," she moaned, "use my tits." Bolar grinned, and reached up, and his big hands cupped Vala's huge breasts. He started massaging the firm globes, making her pale flesh protrude from between his kneading greenish-brown fingers. After indulging himself for a moment his fingertips started to circle her thick swollen nipples. Vala moaned in response, and then her round butt moved, and about half of Bolar's thick shaft appeared, gleaming wetly, before she pushed herself all the way down on him again, whimpering softly as the fat orc cock stretched her sheath.

Cassandra's pussy was dripping, and her juices had found their way to her ass-crack, where they were now lubricating Bashuk's huge erection, further increasing her arousal as she rubbed against him. On the mattresses Vala had started really fucking Bolar, and was slowly increasing both her tempo and the length of her strokes as she rode him. Cassandra moved her butt further back and up, sliding along the thick shaft until she felt the fat glans press against her sphincter. His finger had felt really good up there, up her 'guest-hole', and her growing arousal had overcome any remaining fear. She ground down on the sensitive knob, in a clear invitation, making Bashuk groan.

"Make me lube myself," she whispered, "for everyone to see, and then make me accept all of that huge orc cock, up to your fat balls."

The huge Warlord chuckled, "Be careful what you wish for girl..." He nuzzled her hair, and she felt his cock twitch beneath her. "It might hurt a little, at first," he then said, "but in the end it'll be good, I promise. And anyone using your guest-hole afterwards will get fair warning that Bashuk won't look favorably on anyone hurting his prize." She felt repulsion at the thought of other males using her too, and then wondered why she did. An orc cock was an orc cock, right? It didn't feel right though. Her eyes locked on Vala, who was riding Bolar's big cock as if her life depended on it, moaning and groaning as she did.

The youngest orc of the pack was moving beneath her, fucking her back, while his hands were still on her huge breasts, the fingers squeezing her swollen nipples. He was rough, but it only seemed to further arouse the beautiful redhead. Rhythmic slapping and squelching noises filled the room as they fucked, and then Bolar let go of the redhead's tits, and moved his hands down on her hips. He grabbed her, pulled her down against him, and then, with a loud roar, he came. His back arched, and then Vala's did the same, as she came in her turn, wailing with pleasure, her body shaking. Cassandra could see the big orc's scrotum contract as he pumped the redhead full with orc seed.

He came and came, and then he relaxed, with Vala following not much later, as her orgasm wound down too. Bolar guided her lower, on top of him, pulling her close, his cock still buried up to his balls inside her. The redhead was gasping, and her hands were caressing the big orc beneath her. Bolar let her catch her breath, before he got up and carried her back to where they had been sitting before. Once Vala had snuggled up to Bolar again, Leavy, who had been sitting alone since Denora chose Kurgan, got up from the couch and slowly stepped on top of the mattresses. She moved to the center, and there she took in the males surrounding her one by one.

Kurgan, Durgat, and Bolar, had been satisfied already, leaving Kasho, Yakha, and Batul to choose from. But the platinum blonde's eyes passed over the three, and locked with the huge Warlord's, and she blushed, "I choose you, lord Bashuk, if it is permitted..."

Cassandra felt her master's surprise, as her mind went into overdrive. Was Leavy making a move on Bashuk? Was she... Stop it, she never would, not in a million years, she's your friend. She felt herself blush, ashamed of her lapse of confidence.

"It is permitted," Bashuk answered, sounding just a little off. Leavy clearly noticed, and she cocked her head to the side. "I mean it," the huge Warlord added, sounding his normal self again, "it's no problem, I just wasn't expecting it." Going by the reactions nobody had expected it, all the males included. Cassandra felt her master move, "Off you go," he said, "next to the chair, you know the position." He sounded apologetic, and as she looked up at him he looked apologetic too. She slipped off his lap, knelt down next to the chair, and assumed the position of the pleasure slave, feeling confused.

***

The huge Warlord got up, ruffled her hair with his left hand, and then he stepped onto the mattresses. She watched him moving towards where Leavy was waiting for him, and then she finally realized why he had behaved as he did. She swallowed. Leavy's choice meant that, once all the pack girls had satisfied a male, there would still be one male left in need of satisfying, and that male wasn't going to be Bashuk. Her master might have planned for him to be that male, but that wasn't going to happen anymore now. She looked at the closest couch to her right, where Syldan was snuggled up against Yakha, and Polly against Kasho. It was clear what their choices were going to be, which left...

Cassandra's gaze darted to her left, and her eyes locked with Batul who, going by the expression on his face, had come to the same conclusion she had. She became very aware of the wooden jar standing on the floor next to her, and a soft whimper escaped her while she felt her sphincter tighten involuntarily. Batul's face dropped, and she scolded herself. On the mattresses Bashuk was hugging Leavy. "And how would you like it? beautiful girl," he asked her.

The platinum blonde blushed, "Like you claimed your pleasure slave in the great hall."

"You desire more public?" the huge orc replied, sounding surprised.

"No!" Leavy reacted, "that's not what I..." The girl stopped abruptly, frowned, and then her eyes widened, and she lashed out, hitting Bashuk on the chest. "You..., you..." Bashuk laughed, and pulled her closer, smothering her. She stopped moving, and then she pouted, "That was so mean..."

"I was just teasing you a little," Bashuk replied smiling.

"I know," Leavy responded, "I just needed a moment to get it." She blushed fiercely, "I heard what you said, after Durgat made me cum." With that she kissed him on the cheek, and then she turned her head, and locked eyes with Cassandra.

The girl said nothing, but her face spoke volumes, and Cassandra felt her heart bloom. So Leavy hadn't just heard, she had seen too. I meant it, she thought, from the bottom of my heart.

"Well," Bashuk said firmly, letting go of the platinum blonde, "you'd better get down on your knees then, and convince me you're worth having." Leavy whimpered, and then she knelt down in front of him, ending up eyeing his huge half erect cock. As she reached up to it Cassandra noticed the thick shaft was gleaming wetly, and she realized what it was that was making it gleam like that: her own juices. Leavy grabbed the large, quickly hardening pole just beneath the fat still half-covered cockhead, and then she cocked her head sideways and started licking the huge balls. Once they were dripping with her saliva she leaned back a little, licking her lips.

She's tasting me on him, Cassandra thought. Leavy turned her head a little towards her, and then she winked. Bashuk's prize blushed, and the platinum blonde moved in again, cupped his balls with her free hand before putting her tongue squarely against the base of the huge cock, and then slowly licked up the entire length of it. The huge Warlord groaned, and Leavy repeated her move, slowly working her way around the thick cock's circumference. By the time she was done Bashuk was rock hard, and his fat pre-cum oozing glans was throbbing. Leavy had slid her hand a bit down the thickly veined shaft, and now she leveled him, before opening wide and sucking him in over her pink tongue.

The platinum blonde moaned, and Bashuk groaned, as she started sucking him, slowly bobbing her head. Behind them Batul was looking sad, making Cassandra feel guilty. She had again, unintentionally, left him with the impression she didn't like him, which wasn't true. Bashuk and his males had turned out rather different than expected. Considering the situation, they had shown themselves gentle and understanding, and Batul had been no exception. Leavy pulled back off Bashuk's throbbing cock, and licked her lips, looking up at the huge Warlord expectantly. Bashuk chuckled, "Yes, you passed."

He moved behind the platinum blonde, and then he sunk down on his knees, but his eyes weren't on Leavy, they were on her. "What's on your mind girl?" her master asked.

Cassandra felt herself blush once more, "I..., one of the males isn't attended to Sir..."

***

Bashuk glanced at Batul, and then his eyes locked with hers once more, "You want to return a favor?" he said with a chuckle. Cassandra nodded shyly, and Bashuk gestured towards Batul with his head. "Permission granted, don't disappoint him." She got up, watching Bashuk put his hands on Leavy's waist, before moving them up and cupping her large breasts from behind, making the girl moan.

Batul was looking surprised as she closed on him, and sank on her knees in front of him. She looked up at the scarred face of the orc who she now assumed was going to be the one deflowering her ass. "I'm sorry," she said to him, "it wasn't personal. I have come to trust Bashuk, and had come to terms with him deflowering my guest-hole." She swallowed, "I'm just not so sure about you, especially since you told me how you were looking forward to fucking me all night long in a rather rough way." Batul frowned. "Would you like me to suck your cock?" she then asked him.

The scarred orc just looked back at her for a moment, and she felt her face heat up even more, and then he patted his lap. "Up here pleasure slave..." She hadn't expected it, and it took her a moment to start moving. Batul guided her as she sat down on him, maneuvering her with her back towards Denora, who was on the same couch, still sitting on Kurgan's lap. She felt his balls rub against her pussy, and his shaft was pressing between her buttocks just like Bashuk's had before. "I'm not going to be rough, breaking in a guest-hole," Batul said, "which doesn't mean I'm not going to fuck you bendy legged when my turn to have you for the night arrives," he added with a chuckle.

Cassandra relaxed against him, and then Leavy wailed lustfully, drawing her attention. Bashuk was still kneeling behind her, roughly kneading a breast while pushing three of his thick fingers inside her dripping wet opening, stretching her harshly while his thumb rubbed her swollen clit. The girl was clearly loving it though, all of it, her hips gyrating to the rhythm of his plunging fingers. He made her writhe for a while, and then he pulled out and let go of her. "Now bend over, down on your elbows," he ordered. Leavy obeyed, pushing her ass up invitingly, while whimpering softly.

She was positioned at the center of the mattresses, facing Bashuk's chair. His big hands were on top of her round buttocks, kneading the firm flesh, and then they slipped a little forward and to the sides, and closed on her slender waist. Cassandra was looking at her from the front-side, and saw her master's large cockhead appear above Leavy's uplifted butt, followed by two thirds of his thick shaft as the huge Warlord pushed it up against her from behind. Bashuk moved his hips, and Leavy moaned. "How does that feel, feeling my big balls grind against your wet cunt, knowing that I'm going to empty them inside it...," Bashuk asked.

The girl's face was a swirling cauldron of emotions, and the only reply she managed was a loud lustful whimper. The cock moved downwards, disappearing from sight. Leavy dropped her head, her platinum blonde locks obscuring her face, and one of the hands left her waist, disappearing behind her upturned butt. She wailed softly, no doubt because she felt Bashuk position himself against her opening. Her butt moved up a little, she moaned, and then the hand reappeared from behind her and slid up along her back. The thick fingers intertwined with her locks, and then Bashuk yanked her head up, "Don't hide your face," he said, "let them all see what a slut you are."

The girl whimpered in humiliation, and then she screamed, as Bashuk drove himself inside her. As far as Cassandra could see he went balls deep in one slow stroke, and the lustful wailing, Leavy now produced seemed to confirm it. She remembered being in front of Bashuk like that, in the great hall, with her pussy struggling to adapt to the massive invader stretching it. Once it had, the feeling had been quite amazing. It hadn't been just the physical stimulation, she now realized, it had been psychological too. With the flesh stretched to the absolute limit the mind had yielded, accepted its submission.