Casus Belli Ch. 10: The Pack's Harem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bashuk started fucking the girl, slowly at first, but using his full length from the start. Leavy wailed with pleasure, as he fucked her deep and hard, as the biggest cock in all of Nigawa stretched her tight pussy once more. The loud squelching sounds accompanying her wailing revealing to all present how wet she was. Cassandra watched her move with Bashuk, her large breasts swaying beneath her, the firm flesh of her buttocks rippling every time the huge Warlord's abdomen slammed into them. She was clearly even more turned on than the first time the huge orc took her, no doubt because of the position she was now being taken in, and the knowledge that this time he was going to cum inside her, fill her belly with his orc seed.

***

The huge orc increased his tempo quickly, and was soon fucking her with abandon. Not much later Leavy stretched her neck, her eyes closed, and then she came hard. Bashuk didn't even slow down, he just kept plowing her, driving her orgasm on and on. Cassandra was starting to worry the girl would stay in it, and then Bashuk's hands slipped from her waist beneath her. He grabbed her by her tits roughly, and then he simply lifted her up. Her elbows left the mattress as he pulled her up against him, the pale flesh of her breasts spilling from between his greenish-brown fingers. He was balls deep inside her, the girl's pink inner labia stretched around the base of his thick cock, and everything was dripping with her juices.

Her master roared, his scrotum contracted, and Leavy started to flounder on his huge cock, screaming her pleasure, as the huge Warlord started pumping her full of his semen. He came and came and then his seed started to spill out past her stretched inner labia, and run down his balls and her thighs. Cassandra checked around, the girls were all looking on intently, their eyes big, and their cheeks flushed, especially the two virgins. There was no sign of derision, or contempt, on any of their faces, which warmed her heart. It was also nice to see the arousal on the virgins' faces, as they would be up next.

Bashuk had finished, and so had Leavy, but he was still holding her close against him, and his cock was still inside her. The huge orc was nuzzling her hair, and then, suddenly, tears started to run down Leavy's cheeks as she started to cry. The cock slid out of her, and a deluge of semen followed, and then Bashuk had turned her around, and was locking eyes with her, "What's the matter, beautiful girl? Did I hurt you?"

"N..., no...," she stammered, "It's just... I'm such a slut, and now everyone knows..."

Bashuk's big hands moved up, he cupped her face, and his big thumbs wiped her cheeks dry. "Hush," he said, "no one is going to judge you, and what happens in the privacy of the pack stays within the pack. We now all know what gets you really turned on, that's all there is to it."

Leavy had calmed, she sniffed, "Thank you..., it's..., I'm not always needing it like this..."

The huge orc chuckled, "I sincerely doubt that." He kissed her on her forehead, "But it's for you to decide." With that he got up, pulling her up with him, and then escorted her off the mattresses, towards his chair. He sat down, and then he locked eyes with the platinum blonde, and pointed at Cassandra's kneeling spot. "On your knees slut, and make sure to spread wide, so everyone can see your gaping sperm-dripping cunt." The girl stiffened, and he winked at her, "Just to complete the experience," he half-whispered. Leavy blushed, and then she did as ordered, displaying herself like a proper pleasure slave.

The Warlord's gaze passed over everyone present, "I know my males all agree with what I just told Leavy, and going by my experience with you girls I think you agree too, right?"

The girls all nodded, and so did Cassandra, and then Denora spoke up, "We all love you Leavy, and what happens in the privacy of the pack should indeed remain within the pack," repeating what Bashuk had said earlier. Leavy's back arched a little further in response, pushing her large breasts even further out. Bashuk reached out, and his fingers ruffled the girl's hair while a small pool of semen formed on the floor beneath her.

***

After a moment Bashuk looked to his right, and Syldan blushed shyly. "Your turn, I believe," he told the raven haired beauty with a smile.

The girl turned her head, and whispered something into Yakha's ear. It made the big orc smile, and he got up, with Syldan in his arms. He stepped onto the mattresses, moved to their center, and there he let her down onto her feet. The big orc held her by her shoulders, and Syldan looked up at him, while her hands wandered over his torso, caressing him. After a long moment she lowered herself onto her knees, ending up facing his big erection, and then she froze... After a moment Bashuk chuckled. "Girl," he said, "go and show the poor virgin how it's done." It took a moment for Cassandra to realize her master was addressing her, and when she did she blushed.

There was no way out of it though, so she slipped from Batul's lap, and stepped onto the mattresses herself. They felt soft beneath her feet, be it a little firmer than her own. Make that Bashuk's, she thought. As she too knelt down in front of Yakha. Syldan looked at her, biting her lower lip, clearly feeling guilty. Cassandra leaned in, and pecked an embarrassed Syldan on her cheek. "Alright," she then said softly, "just watch me, okay?" The girl nodded, and Cassandra reached out and placed her left hand beneath Yakha's balls. They weren't as big and heavy as Bashuk's, but still easily twice as big and heavy as Brando's were.

"Wait," a familiar voice suddenly sounded close by, and then Polly sunk down on her knees next to Syldan, opposite from Cassandra. "I hope you don't mind," the petite blonde said to no one in particular, blushing fiercely.

Syldan pecked Polly on the nose, and Cassandra shook her head at her. "I sure don't mind," Yakha's voice then sounded from above them, "the more girls interested in my cock the better..." Syldan looked up at him, bared her teeth, and made them chatter. "Oh oh," Yakha chuckled, "just forget I said that, okay?"

The raven haired beauty smiled, and the warmth in her eyes didn't escape Cassandra, who moved her fingers, gently fondling the big orbs she was holding, while both virgins watched. "Males like it when you feel their balls," she said, "just be gentle as you massage them, because they're quite sensitive, and you could easily cause him pain." She then reached out with her other hand, grabbed Yakha's thick prominently veined shaft and pulled it down between her and Syldan. She cocked her head, put out her tongue, and licked along the big orc cock, from the base up. "You'll have to use your lips and tongue on him, and you'd best start like this," she said, after looking up and back at the kneeling girls again.

"Normally, if it's clean, you'll just get a bit of a musky taste," she added, and then she blushed. "In this case, however, you're going to taste the four pussies it has been inside..." Polly swallowed, and Syldan looked towards the girls concerned, who all blushed in turn. The raven haired beauty then shrugged, leaned in and licked Yakha's thick shaft. As her head came up Cassandra smiled at her encouragingly, and then her hand pulled a little back on the cock, completely baring the fat head. A thick drop of pre-cum welled up out of the piss-hole. Syldan was looking anxious now. "Go on," Cassandra told her, "lick it up."

Syldan swallowed, lent in, her pink tongue coming out, and then gingerly licked the glistening drop from the tip of the glans. Cassandra felt the cock tremble in her hands before Yakha's soft moan registered. "He liked that..." she told Syldan.

The girl licked her lips, "That wasn't too bad," she said.

Cassandra nodded, "It hasn't much taste, but his seed will." Both virgins whimpered softly at the prospect. Bashuk's prize pulled Yakha's thick shaft towards her, and then she let go of his balls. "You hold them now," she instructed Syldan.

The raven haired beauty reached out and cupped Yakha's scrotum. "I felt them move," she reacted with a giggle.

Cassandra nodded, "You can play with them a little, just be gentle." Syldan's fingers moved, and Yakha moaned approvingly. "Now hold the shaft too," she instructed the girl next, letting go of Yakha's cock once Syldan had taken over. Now watch close," she said, "and feel him react," and then she stuck her tongue out and licked around the fat cockhead. The big orc moaned again, and she started licking the more sensitive rim of the glans, making him moan even louder. She swirled her tongue around the fat cockhead once more, and then she let the tip of her tongue slip beneath it, and licked the sensitive underside, making him shudder.

"Oh fuck" Yakha gasped, and Cassandra pulled her tongue back while more pre-cum welled up.

She locked eyes with Syldan. "You noticed what made him react the strongest?"

The girl nodded, "When you licked the underside..."

***

Cassandra nodded, and then she put a hand up, placed a fingertip against Yakha's shaft, and pushed until it was pointing straight at Syldan's face. "Lick him like I showed you," she said to her, "make him moan a little, and then open wide and take him in. Once he's in you seal your lips around him, and then swirl your tongue around the head and make him moan some more. Then suck him in deeper, all the way to the back of your throat, and hold him there for a moment, while licking the underside of his shaft. Pull back until just the head is inside your mouth, and repeat the process... and keep repeating until he cums."

Syldan's face was glowing hot, and so was Polly's. "Males also like it when you take them down your throat," Cassandra added, "but that's only possible if you line up your throat with his cock. If you want to try that you'd better ask him to lay down." The raven haired beauty looked questioningly up at Yakha, her eyes showing anxiety.

The big orc chuckled, and then his hand moved into view, touched the top of Syldan's head, and ruffled her beautiful hair. "Let's not overdo it for your first time," he said warmly, "your mouth's more than enough for me for now." Syldan relaxed a little, and then she looked down again, and opened her lips wide as her head moved forward. Cassandra watched intently as her pink tongue came out, and started licking around the by now pre-cum covered head, making Yakha moan softly. The girl cocked her head, moved in a bit closer, and started licking at the sensitive ridge. The big orc's moaning intensified, and then she moved her head again and started licking at the even more sensitive underside.

Yakha groaned, and his cock twitched. "Careful," Cassandra chuckled, "or you'll end up having your face painted white."

The girl withdrew, and looked up at Yakha with big eyes. "She's right," the big orc's voice sounded, "so unless you want my seed to paint your face..." Syldan blushed. "In which case I would like you to open your mouth wide, so I can paint your tongue too...," the big orc added.

She did open wide, but to take him inside, and Yakha moaned as she closed her lips behind his fat cockhead. Moaning became groaning, indicating the girl was using her tongue, and then her head moved slowly towards his abdomen, as she took more of him inside. About a third of Yakha's shaft disappeared between her lips before she gagged. "Careful," Cassandra reacted, and then, "when you want to take him down your throat this is the point at which you'll have to swallow, which will be difficult at first, but become easier with practice." Syldan moaned, and then her head moved back, revealing a hand's breadth of fat saliva dripping cock.

Cassandra watched her friend starting to fellate the big greenish-brown shaft, and then looked behind it at Polly's heated face. The petite blonde's expression showed curiosity, and embarrassment, but no fear or anxiety, which was a reassuring. Yakha was groaning loudly now, and his other hand came down on top Syldan's head too, but he didn't interfere with the movement of her bobbing head, he just caressed her scalp. The girl was drooling, saliva mixed with pre-cum, and her actions were producing the wet squishing noises Cassandra was well familiar with. Yakha's groaning slowly increased in volume as Syldan pleasured him.

"Oh fuck," the big orc exclaimed, while his hands stopped the girl's head at the end of her backwards stroke. The thick shaft swelled and shook as a first jet of seed rushed through it, straight into Syldan's mouth.

"Massage his balls, and stroke his cock," Cassandra said, while she watched the girl's throat work, as she gulped the orc semen down. Yakha was roaring now, Syldan did as she was told, and then moaned loudly around the semen spurting cockhead, as her lithe body started to tremble. When Cassandra looked down, she noticed how hard Syldan's nipples had become, and then how the girl's hips were moving. The raven haired beauty was having an orgasm, brought on by nothing but the situation, and the semen spewing orc cock inside her mouth. It surprised Cassandra, and it made her realize her friend must have desires she hadn't been aware of.

Yakha relaxed, his hands returning to caressing Syldan's raven-black locks. The girl let the softening cockhead slip from her mouth, and then looked up at the big orc, semen running from the corners of her mouth, and dripping from her chin, straight on top of her protruding breasts. "You were amazing," Yakha told her, and then he dropped down on his knees, let his arms slip behind her, and pulled her close. Syldan melted into him, closing her arms around him, pressing a cheek against his chest, and when he lifted her off the mattress her legs wrapped around him too. Cassandra watched the big orc get up, lifting Syldan with him as if she weighed nothing.

***

Yakha moved back to where he had been sitting before, and positioned Syldan on his lap again as he sat down. Cassandra's attention returned to Polly, who was looking at her with big eyes, biting her lower lip, an anxious expression on her beautiful face. She turned on her knees, and then shuffled over to where the petite blonde was kneeling, and hugged her. "You remember what Daitan told you, don't you?" she whispered into the petite blonde's ear. As she locked eyes with her again Polly slowly nodded, and her anxiousness visibly lifted. "Are you going to need further assistance?" Cassandra then asked her softly.

The petite blonde produced a little smile. "No," she answered, before leaning in and kissing her on the cheek "but thank you for asking." Cassandra blushed, and then she looked back over her shoulder, to where Bashuk was sitting. The huge Warlord had a hand on Leavy's head, and his thick fingers were caressing her platinum blonde locks. The girl bit her lower lip as she noticed her looking. Yes, you made a mess, Cassandra thought, and then, after locking eyes with her, and sending her a little smile, but you are forgiven, naughty girl, because you didn't do it on purpose. Bashuk gestured towards were Batul was sitting, and she nodded her understanding, before getting up and walking back to the latter.

Batul was fully erect, and she carefully arranged his cock before she sat down on his lap again. She had lined him up with her ass-crack, and as she felt him press against it she moved up and backwards a little, just like she had done with Bashuk earlier, until she could feel his fat cockhead press against her anus. She had come to grips with the idea that the scarred orc was going to be the one deflowering her guest-hole, and that Bashuk might prefer Leavy, and even make his prize a permanent present to Batul. If that were to be the case she no doubt would soon find out how it was to get ravaged by the scarred orc all night long...

And who was she to deny him? She had claimed Bashuk with the girls as if she was still their Kangess, because he would provide her with the most leverage where it came to protecting the common people. But she wasn't their Kangess anymore, and the people weren't going to need that protection either by the looks of it. So Leavy had as much right to claim the orc leader as she herself had. She looked up at Batul, realizing she owed him as much as she owed Bashuk, and what that entailed. Her hips started to move, as she rubbed her anus against Batul's fat cockhead, to show him her willingness.

The big orc locked eyes with her, and Cassandra swallowed. "I hope you'll get it soon, that chance to have me for the night," she whispered. Batul smiled, and then his hand came up and he caressed her blonde locks. She looked down shyly, and then movement on the mattresses drew her attention. Polly was looking down shyly too, as Kasho towered over her kneeling form. The big orc reached down, slipped a finger beneath the petite blonde's chin, and lifted her face up to him. Polly blinked rapidly. "You do realize you're the most beautiful girl in the room, don't you?" Kasho said, smiling down at her.

Polly's expression softened, and her back straightened, pushing her small breasts out. The big orc knelt down in front of her, and his big hands gently rubbed Polly's upper arms. "I mean that," he said, "you're the gem of gems, and I haven't a clue how you have escaped male attention up to now. Human males must be a special kind of stupid..." The petite blonde looked down shyly again, but this time for a different reason entirely, and then, to Cassandra's surprise, she reached out and placed a hand on Kasho's erect cock. Her slender fingers caressed the thick veined shaft, and then they slipped all the way down it and cupped Kasho's large balls.

She wiggled her fingers, making the balls move inside the scrotum, and making Kasho moan. "They're so big... You're hung like a donkey..." she then said. Next her head flipped up, her eyes big, "I didn't mean..."

"You didn't mean to say I was a donkey," Kasho completed her sentence for her with a chuckle. Polly blushed, and then she nodded. "Why don't you continue what you were doing?" the big orc added, "I was quite liking it..." The petite blonde was still holding his balls, and now she looked down again, and caught his thick slowly swaying shaft with her free hand. She started to gently stroke him, her fingers far from able to fully encompass his girth. Once she started to get the hang of it, she pulled harder, baring his fat cockhead, and just like had happened with Yakha earlier, a large drop of pre-cum welled up from the piss-hole at the top.

Her hands stopped moving, and for a moment the petite blonde stared at the glistening drop, before she glanced up at Kasho, her cheeks glowing. The big orc said nothing, just moved a hand on top of her head and caressed her blonde locks. Polly leaned over, her pink tongue came out, and Kasho trembled as she put the tip against the sensitive underside of his cockhead, before slowly licking upwards, and lifting the droplet off the tip. She retracted her tongue, and allowed the tip to come out again, tracing her lips with it, before she lent in a little more and pecked the fat cockhead. Polly's lips parted, and she opened them wide, before moving down on him.

Kasho inhaled sharply as his fat glans disappeared into the petite blonde's mouth, and then a soft moan escaped him as her lips closed. Cassandra could see Polly was using her tongue, and then the girl moaned loudly as she no doubt got a good taste of orc pre-cum. The hand on his cock tightened its grip, and visibly pulled back harder, before her stretched pink lips started moving down the veined greenish-brown shaft, as she slowly took him further inside her mouth. Just as had happened with Syldan, Polly gagged when she had downed about a third of the big orc cock. "Take it easy...," Kasho reacted smiling.